MissG

Re: Strong Evidence of TS's Authenticity
September 29, 2010, 03:20:49 PM
Rules: everything, words, numbers,the size of your bra.... whatever....combined and after an easy maths operation, leads to 777  :geek:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

September 29, 2010, 03:22:39 PM
Quote from: "Sarahli"
@MJFAN7 LMAO  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  what does it mean exactly?  :lol:

ANOTHER bamsday post by a mysterious user.. :lol: so of course ill be a little bit excited for that date.
but this time its about a year away instead of a week. :shock: :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

curls

September 29, 2010, 03:23:30 PM
Quote from: "*Mo*"
Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"
Blackjack's post was interesting and I saw he had only 1 post and I also saw that if I add all the numbers in the date and time he joined this forum I get 28, which means 7777.

No.  28 -> 2+8=10 makes 1.

I'm certain I've seen 21 interpreted here as 3 x 7, i.e 777 -  wouldn't the same be true of 28 being 4 x 7, 7777?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

September 29, 2010, 03:25:17 PM
Quote from: "MJFAN7"
Quote from: "Sarahli"
@MJFAN7 LMAO  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  what does it mean exactly?  :lol:

ANOTHER bamsday post by a mysterious user.. :lol: so of course ill be a little bit excited for that date.
but this time its about a year away instead of a week. :shock: :lol:

Ok. I don't why but your SMILEy actually made me laugh out loud, really! after the big headache I had today it was very much needed   :D  thank you for that!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

~Souza~

September 29, 2010, 03:25:47 PM
Quote from: "Gema"
Rules: everything, words, numbers,the size of your bra.... whatever....combined and after an easy maths operation, leads to 777  :geek:

Hmmmm I only have one 7 in my bra size... Is that a clue?  :ugeek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

September 29, 2010, 03:32:22 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
i know am going to regret asking this (since i will become consumed) but what are the basic rules of this stuff anyway? can someone post them?

Basic rules for what?

numera...  numero... ahhh :?  that numbers game (spacks self upside the head)
numerology :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Sarahli

September 29, 2010, 03:40:17 PM
Err...the numerology actually is not a science that would be defined, contained and limited in some old books for it to be an officially recognized and approved fact by some higher authorities where we would have to look at to have the "authorized" stamp. The numerology here is embeded in the hoax according to Michael's wishes, this is Michael's hoax and hence this is also Michael's numerology (maybe inspired by other things but the inter-connections, pattern within the hoax is what I'm talking about too), at least this is how I understand it. Guess he should have wrote a book about it before...but it would have kinda ruined the hoax...please, TS' posts are clear why do you still doubt? I think that my headache is coming back, I'm off to sleep.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

suspicious mind

September 29, 2010, 03:46:20 PM
Quote from: Sarahli
Err...the numerology actually is not a science that would be defined, contained and limited in some old books for it to be an officially recognized and approved fact by some higher authorities where we would have to look at to have the "authorized" stamp. The numerology here is embeded in the hoax according to Michael's wishes, this is Michael's hoax and hence this is also Michael's numerology (maybe inspired by other things but the inter-connections, pattern within the hoax is what I'm talking about too), at least this is how I understand it. Guess he should have wrote a book about it before...but it would have kinda ruined the hoax...please, TS' posts are clear why do you still doubt? I think that my headache is coming back, I'm off to sleep.

do you mean someone specifically or all who doubt?

sorry about your head , hope sleep helps
Last Edit: July 31, 2011, 12:45:48 AM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

MissG

September 29, 2010, 03:52:58 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "Gema"

Hmmmm I only have one 7 in my bra size... Is that a clue?  :ugeek:

In deed...take 3 bras and you get 777  :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

September 29, 2010, 04:01:42 PM
Quote from: "tekamjforever"
Hmmm and no offense to anyone, that person seems to have (or want) the ability of emotional blackmail, underestimate the intelligence of others, and finally brainwashed. Why? Because, in principle, this line should be totally unnecessary in contexto.IMO :shock:

By reading your post I sadly have to conclude that even the man's fans are still not able to examine his true message.The profound information this member called TS shared with all of you is quite the opposite of brainwashing. Michael's goal in life has always been  to awaken the world and bring awareness to those that do not yet have the knowledge of who is actually pulling the strings and what was ever true in our world, and his. He is not underestimating the intelligence of you all, he is challenging you all to do something with your intelligence and increase your knowledge. I see no emotional blackmail or brainwashing tacticts used in these valuable and informative posts, because that is not what your beloved Michael is about. I know whereof I speak.

JB
1998^V/7
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

September 29, 2010, 04:08:47 PM
wow!  that's impressive. it took a whole day for me to get put through to be added to the forum . you got in almost instantaneously!

off with me head!
Last Edit: September 29, 2010, 04:13:59 PM by suspicious mind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

September 29, 2010, 04:10:07 PM
Oh goodo, another first post! I'm off to bed before another heated debate gets under way! I'll catch up in the morning! (No offense to anyone intended - I think the human interactions here are intriguing.)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

September 29, 2010, 04:20:18 PM
wow!  that's impressive. it took a whole day for me to get put through to be added to the forum . you got in almost instantaneously!

off with me head!

sorry for losing my cool
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

finfin

September 29, 2010, 04:27:46 PM
Quote from: "Josephine Baker"
Quote from: "tekamjforever"
Hmmm and no offense to anyone, that person seems to have (or want) the ability of emotional blackmail, underestimate the intelligence of others, and finally brainwashed. Why? Because, in principle, this line should be totally unnecessary in contexto.IMO :shock:

By reading your post I sadly have to conclude that even the man's fans are still not able to examine his true message.The profound information this member called TS shared with all of you is quite the opposite of brainwashing. Michael's goal in life has always been  to awaken the world and bring awareness to those that do not yet have the knowledge of who is actually pulling the strings and what was ever true in our world, and his. He is not underestimating the intelligence of you all, he is challenging you all to do something with your intelligence and increase your knowledge. I see no emotional blackmail or brainwashing tacticts used in these valuable and informative posts, because that is not what your beloved Michael is about. I know whereof I speak.

JB
1998^V/7
Welcome Josephine, many of us agree that TS's posts are informative and valuable and we are very grateful to TS. I am intrigued to know why you have chosen to post your name as one of Michael's so called aliases?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Consciousness expresses itself through creation. This world we live in is the dance of the creator." Michael Jackson

~Souza~

September 29, 2010, 04:31:00 PM

off with me head!

sorry for losing my cool

Huh? You had problems logging in?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late