curls

Re: Strong Evidence of TS's Authenticity
September 29, 2010, 06:24:27 AM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
I am simply (again) baffled that a poster, one with 1 post, can post something, a date in this case, and people thing he is actually right, because he presents it as truth. I just don't get that.

And I do think MJ has planned his return day and will tell no one, because he wants to surprise people, us included. That is why I say he wouldn't just let someone post his date. And I bet that if I register a new username, I can make some of the people here believe I am an insider as well.

So, can you explain how he would stop someone?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

September 29, 2010, 06:29:58 AM
Quote from: "curls"
I am simply (again) baffled that a poster, one with 1 post, can post something, a date in this case, and people thing he is actually right, because he presents it as truth. I just don't get that.

And I do think MJ has planned his return day and will tell no one, because he wants to surprise people, us included. That is why I say he wouldn't just let someone post his date. And I bet that if I register a new username, I can make some of the people here believe I am an insider as well.

What about simply not telling ANYONE the date he himself has picked to return..?  I'd say that's a pretty good way of stopping anyone from posting the date, and that is actually exactly what Souza wrote:

And I do think MJ has planned his return day and will tell no one, because he wants to surprise people, us included.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

September 29, 2010, 06:33:21 AM

By a. simply telling (almost) no one when that date will be, and b. by letting those who do know sign a confidentiality agreement.

He could also be testing his friends by giving them all a different date (how many have we seen already) and see who can't keep his mouth shut.

I personally think he is the only one that knows the exact date.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

September 29, 2010, 06:37:32 AM
Quote from: "Kylie"

Well, I think that we should be considering all theories with an open mind. What does the user's number of posts matter?
Perhaps this poster just found this information out, or perhaps they have only now been allowed/able to post it.

I am not saying I believe it, nor am I saying I don't. I am just saying that because a user only has one post does not mean we should automatically discount their information.
I mean TS only had one post at one time, as did we all.

Sorry, but TS provided us with a liddle bit more info in his first post, don't you think?

Mike knows people on here (at least most of them) do not believe anyone who just posts something claiming it to be truth and inside information, that is why TS’ posts are so well argumented.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

September 29, 2010, 06:46:59 AM

By a. simply telling (almost) no one when that date will be, and b. by letting those who do know sign a confidentiality agreement.

He could also be testing his friends by giving them all a different date (how many have we seen already) and see who can't keep his mouth shut.

What if someone guessed it and posted it?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

September 29, 2010, 07:01:29 AM

What if someone guessed it and posted it?

I think he will see the difference between a poster coincidentally guessing the date (which still can be any date) and someone he knows not able to keep his mouth shut.

Buty as I said, I really do think no one but him knows the exact date.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

September 29, 2010, 11:32:47 AM
so the bam date would not be determined by nurmerology? if it would i don't know that one would put an informant in place to give out the information of the system one was using to plan everything by unless one wanted it figured out. :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

~Souza~

September 29, 2010, 12:45:08 PM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
so the bam date would not be determined by nurmerology? if it would i don't know that one would put an informant in place to give out the information of the system one was using to plan everything by unless one wanted it figured out. :?

I didn't say that. Many 'perfect' dates have passed, many will still come. And I think he is the only one that knows the date.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

September 29, 2010, 02:19:22 PM

I didn't say that. Many 'perfect' dates have passed, many will still come. And I think he is the only one that knows the date.

i wasn't basing what i said only on your statement but the dialog of the last few post. i agree that it is his to know and ours find out . i think it would be more easily found out some other way than by some system. more a random person who might get it rather than someone informing. again though that is only me thinking outloud , nothing i can say for sure.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

September 29, 2010, 02:58:40 PM
Quote from: "BlackJack"
We need to remember that MJ is a master at leaving something to the imagination and he loves the power of mystery. Mystery and timing are central to revelation and are we not slowly having clues revealed to us piece by piece. MJ is a master showman who understands how to leave the audience wanting more (withdrawal from a situation has this effect on people too). Remember the talk surrounding Invincible... "It's like a fever, they're waiting - it's important to wait - to appreciate talent and ability". All will be revealed in his good time, things are in motion now, things that have been planned out for a long time, the numbers support this. We are on a mysterious roller coaster of MJ's own construction :"the guy who creates the roller coaster is a real showman because he understands syncopation and rhythm and structure. That's real important as an artist of showbusiness".

BAMSDAY = 777 days after the withdrawal/disappearance. We are over halfway there, be patient and beLIEve, it's simmering!!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
September 29, 2010, 03:00:24 PM
so many secrets here... I feel like a baby who doesn't know the rules of this game.
But still I'm enjoying it...when I don't cry of despair that maybe we are wrong and he's dead.
Blackjack's post was interesting and I saw he had only 1 post and I also saw that if I add all the numbers in the date and time he joined this forum I get 28, which means 7777. I know it;s foolish to think this means something, but it's TS' fault that I came to believe in numbers  :lol:

I don't say I believe in this new bamsday, but in fact why not?!
Could be this day, as well as any other day.

Oh and one who joints the forum and makes only 1 but very interesting post is interesting enough to me  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

September 29, 2010, 03:04:14 PM
Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"
Blackjack's post was interesting and I saw he had only 1 post and I also saw that if I add all the numbers in the date and time he joined this forum I get 28, which means 7777.

No.  28 -> 2+8=10 makes 1.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

September 29, 2010, 03:15:40 PM
@MJFAN7 LMAO  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  what does it mean exactly?  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

suspicious mind

September 29, 2010, 03:18:54 PM
i know am going to regret asking this (since i will become consumed) but what are the basic rules of this stuff anyway? can someone post them?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

September 29, 2010, 03:20:22 PM
i know am going to regret asking this (since i will become consumed) but what are the basic rules of this stuff anyway? can someone post them?

Basic rules for what?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions