skyways

Well. I would LOVE to see some recent rail-thin  CM  photo - on TMZ pic his face look kind of full. @@
cant believe the lead news-hoax-makers dont have first hand access to the Sourse anymore? @@ 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

skyways

Really??..
"Sheriffs Dep goes ABOVE AND BEYOND ON WHAT IS REQUIRED"??!!
 On what area I may ask - I can Smell Sneddon Sheriff sh*t there...//
Last Edit: March 20, 2012, 11:07:54 PM by skyways
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
TMZ team - for them everything is a reason to laugh and have fun.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
QUOTE from Front's thread: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

[...]Just curious, today is 999 days since MJ's "death". I thought for sure we would hear from Front or TS today. I guess there are still a few more hours left, so we will see. Other then the TMZ story on Murray, did anything else happen today? [...]

afraid/ Thank you so much for pointing that OUT! because I was cracking my head to understand why did they released that "Diarrhea-Bomb" :lol: TMZ article  :lol: yesterday on the 20th (no hoax numerology with this date!! 20th march, 2012 = 2+3+2+1+2 = 10 ---> see?  NO hoax-relevance!) and why not today, on the 21st!! it would have made so much more sense!!

Your 999-death day connection explains everything !!!
oh my!! This is HUUGE!!!  bounce/ elvis_/ michael-jackson/ mj_dance/ moonwalk_/ mj_bad/ penguin/
[...]

@Wishy: I loved your gematria analysis!! amazing!!

@MJonMind: Great find with front's often use od the D-word!!  :lol: :lol:

@Andrea: wow! Another Back&Front article on TMZ!! Not many weeks ago there was another one with a bikini-chick shown from Back&Front, and these 2 words were also part of the headline... I can't remember well what article was that, can anyone find it??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MJonmind

Andrea
Finally, support where it counts.
:lol: :lol: :lol:  :lol: :lol:

Sim, there ya go!
Kim Kardashian, Baby got Front... & Back!
Last Edit: March 21, 2012, 05:12:55 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AKHTONI

that's for you Dr CM it's anti Diarrhea but it can cause constipation

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ&EP REAL ICONS AND THE REST ARE RUBBISH

curls

Ooh eer Akhtoni - what's he supposed to do with that?! Make a soothing ointment or a tummy settling drink .... or better still just shove it up his you know what?!  afraid/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hello everyone

lolol/

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGcoB2loufY[/youtube]

Much Peace and Love to everyone
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AKHTONI

Ooh eer Akhtoni - what's he supposed to do with that?! Make a soothing ointment or a tummy settling drink .... or better still just shove it up his you know what?!  afraid/

You've just killed me  :lol: 

Opuntia Ficus Indica You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

It's also used as an astringent that reduces bleeding. That's amazing because its binding properties do well for us. It binds other things too but we'll get to that in a bit. In addition, opuntia ficus indica treats gastro-intestinal problems like diarrhea and irritable bowel syndrome, and its good for enlarged prostate gland conditions

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ&EP REAL ICONS AND THE REST ARE RUBBISH

HELP  ..... carnt work out how to post this so long since I posted, its all changed since ahhh   crash/    (Sorry Soza)!

came across this article  "Michael Jacksons Dr. close to death!!"  could some kind person please put this in an appropriate place till I can work this thing out.  Thanks

Michael Jackson's doctor 'close to death'
ANI | Mar 21, 2012, 04.56PM IST
Article
Comments (1)
inShare
Read more:Michael Jackson|Conrad Murray
Dr. Conrad Murray

Michael Jackson's doctor, Conrad Murray, is reportedly quite sick in prison after contracting dysentery.

According to the 59-year-old, having to live off tinned fish and dirty water at the LA County Jail has given him the disease, the Daily Star reported.

However, Los Angeles Sheriff spokesman said all inmates receive "proper nutrition and medical care".

Murray was jailed for four years for the involuntary manslaughter of 50-year-old pop king Jackson in 2009.
Last Edit: March 21, 2012, 09:56:21 AM by Ijustcantstoplovingu
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

HELP  ..... carnt work out how to post this so long since I posted, its all changed since ahhh   crash/    (Sorry Soza)!

came across this article  "Michael Jacksons Dr. close to death!!"  could some kind person please put this in an appropriate place till I can work this thing out.  Thanks

ANI | Mar 21, 2012, 04.56PM IST
Article
Comments (1)
inShare
Read more:Michael Jackson|Conrad Murray
Dr. Conrad Murray

Michael Jackson's doctor, Conrad Murray, is reportedly quite sick in prison after contracting dysentery.

According to the 59-year-old, having to live off tinned fish and dirty water at the LA County Jail has given him the disease, the Daily Star reported.

However, Los Angeles Sheriff spokesman said all inmates receive "proper nutrition and medical care".

Murray was jailed for four years for the involuntary manslaughter of 50-year-old pop king Jackson in 2009.

did we miss conrads birthday while he has been in jail?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
did we miss conrads birthday while he has been in jail?

Obviously....it´s been February 19. Oops  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

Grace

Tin man reportedly had lost his heart

On her way to the city, Dorothy meets a You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (Bolger), a You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (Haley), and a You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (Lahr), who lament to her that they respectively lack a brain, a heart, and courage.

In the books, the origins of the character are rather gruesome. Originally an ordinary man by the name of Nick Chopper (the name first appearing in You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login), the Tin Woodman used to make his living chopping down trees in the forests of Oz, as his father had before him. The You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login enchanted his axe to prevent him from marrying the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login that he loved. The enchanted axe chopped off his limbs, one by one. Each time he lost a limb, Nick Chopper replaced it with a You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login limb made of tin. Finally, nothing was left of him but tin. However, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login who helped him, neglected to replace his heart. Once Nick Chopper was made entirely of tin, he was no longer able to love the girl he had fallen for.
[...]
The Wizard turns out to be a "humbug" and can only provide a You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login heart made of You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and filled with You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. However, this is enough to please the Tin Woodman, who, with or without a heart, was all along the most tender and emotional of Dorothy's companions (just as the Scarecrow was the wisest and the Cowardly Lion the bravest).

Saw a man in the movies that didn't have a heart
How I wish I could give him mine

Then I wouldn't have to feel it breaking all apart

And this emptiness inside would suit me fine

It's times like these

I wish I were the tin man

You could hurt me all you wanted
I'd never even know
Well...I'd give anything just to be the tin man

And I wouldn't have a heart and I wouldn't need a soul
~ Kenny Chesney ~
Last Edit: March 21, 2012, 11:26:59 AM by Grace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

bec

I'm disappointed all we got was a vague TMZ article on 999 day.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

curls

You've just killed me  :lol: 

Opuntia Ficus Indica You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

It's also used as an astringent that reduces bleeding. That's amazing because its binding properties do well for us. It binds other things too but we'll get to that in a bit. In addition, opuntia ficus indica treats gastro-intestinal problems like diarrhea and irritable bowel syndrome, and its good for enlarged prostate gland conditions

Ah thanks for the link Akhtoni - so you eat the fruit!  :lol:  I was imagining all sorts of other stuff - prickles and all!

And what's with the 'close to death' headline? 'Quite sick' doesn't sound like 'close to death' to me. Sounds like poor Connie could do with a good holistic doctor - oh wait I forgot, he's supposed to be one of those himself! What's the saying?  'Physician heal thyself'! (Goodness, I think I may have just done a biblical quote!)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions