bec

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
First thought I had after I finished laughing hard was SOTT's posts from way back. If my memory serves me well, some think Sitting On The Toilet is/was BACK also.

This.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
My first thought after I finished dying laughing  :lol: was that Elvis supposedly had his heart attack while being on his "throne"  :shock:
With the difference that Murray supposedly suffers from diarrhea and Elvis supposedly suffered from constipation.
 smiley_spider

I'll come back here with some more thoughts ....
Last Edit: March 20, 2012, 03:04:09 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Well, we all knew he was full of shit...this just confirms it.. /woohoo/ /woohoo/
hahahhahh!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

skyways

DR. CONRAD MURRAY I'm Rail Thin From Explosive Diarrhea

Dr. Conrad Murray has dumped 30 pounds because he's pooping out his guts, and he blames the water at L.A. County Jail.

We're told Murray has been extremely sick since becoming an inmate last November.  He claims the water smells and tastes bad, and believes it has given him a horrible case of dysentery.  Murray says the bad water, along with a bad diet, is ruining his health.

Murray says he can't eat jail food, and is forced to eat what he calls "cat food" which he buys at the commissary .

Murray buys canned tuna for $4.25 a pop, salmon flakes for $3.50 and canned mackerel for $2.50.  Murray is telling friends that aside from cats, he's the only human being forced to eat canned mackerel.

We're told Murray is filing multiple appeals to get out of jail, primarily because his health is compromised.

L.A. County Sheriff's spokesman Steve Whitmore tells TMZ, "All inmates receive the proper nutrition and medical care that is required by law, but the Sheriff's Dept. goes above and beyond what is required."

We don't know how the appellate judges feel about explosive diarrhea, but one thing we know for sure ... jail is a really sh**ty experience.

SIGNIFICANTS OF WATER??@@@@ anyone?@
hAha....
they also emphysize NUTRITION and CAT FOOD on article ;D
Last Edit: March 20, 2012, 03:46:23 PM by skyways
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

RK, Wishingstar, and Sim, I so loved your insight and connections.  I kept hoping someone would tap into rich material with this article.
SOTT, fish as beautiful women in MJ’s world, MJ injustice 2005 trial, and Elvis death scene—all good reasons for a little fun here!!

Murray dying in prison, would be like how Hollywood gets rid of a character, when the actor wants out of the show.  Plus if Murray is not a real life person, if means MJ doesn’t have to produce more difficult images of him, except in the coffin.  That would be crazy!!
Last Edit: March 20, 2012, 04:01:03 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
 :lol: :lol: :lol:  Poor Murry...  :lol: happen all  to him ....   DIET ..doctor  /cook/  lolol/ :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

4.25 (4+2+5=11)
3.50  (3+5=8)
2.50  (2+5=7)

11/8/7  fair numbers for the hoax

11+8+7=26  (2+6=8)....again 8 a good number

1+1+8+7= 17 (the tour bus) also 1+7=8

So...I was just playing with the numbers.....thought it was interesting, lol.......
Blessings

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
[...]I'll come back here with some more thoughts ....
^^ I don't need to...
Wishy has spoken them for me....  :lol:
I just love it when stuff like that happens!! bounce/

4.25 (4+2+5=11)
3.50  (3+5=8)
2.50  (2+5=7)

11/8/7  fair numbers for the hoax

11+8+7=26  (2+6=8)....again 8 a good number

1+1+8+7= 17 (the tour bus) also 1+7=8

So...I was just playing with the numbers.....thought it was interesting, lol.......
Blessings
Love you telepathic sis'!  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Quote from: Wishingstar
[...]1+1+8+7= 17 (the tour bus) also 1+7=8
[....]
And also 17 reversed is 71 - the ambulance

[...]SOTT, fish as beautiful women in MJ’s world, MJ injustice 2005 trial, and Elvis death scene—all good reasons for a little fun here!!
yesss! Really funny  :lol: :lol: to sh_t your pants off laughing! (excuse my language, but I have to be in the "tone" of the article :lol: )
Man I couldn't even think at first! I burst into an hysteric laugh just at the sight of the thread title! Then I kept laughing while reading the article! Then when i finally c calmed down, I saw the comments that followed and laughed even more , some of you are totally hilarious!!
Then slowly I started to think hoaxy loll
But this is surely one of the best TMZ articles I've ever read! Good news, bad news, shi_ _ y news, funny news, clues-news, numerology clues, Elvis-reference, all into one! lmao  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I loved Grace's interpretation too! ;)
And the parallel to the hygiene paper from November last year , really got me thinking... everything goes according to the plan!! that old TMZ article fits with this new TMZ article! lmao!  :lol: :lol: they were "preparing" in November so many toilet paper roles for Conrad's "diarrhea explosion" of now!! It's really a Past, Present and Future correlated Hoax!! ;)  :lol:

Conrad's diarrhea is a HUGE and GENIUS metaphor for all the tabloids' diarrhea!! and all the sh_t they've been telling about Michael and his family all these years.
Conrad's diarrhea can also be interpreted as Wishy said: the sh_ _y way Michael was treated before, during and after the 2005 Trial.
It's really an article that leaves place for a lot of interpretations , because it's full of clues!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
[...]Murray dying in prison, would be like how Hollywood gets rid of a character, when the actor wants out of the show.  Plus if Murray is not a real life person, if means MJ doesn’t have to produce more difficult images of him, except in the coffin.  That would be crazy!!
  afraid/ gotta admit I've never thought about the possibility of Murray's character to be dying in this hoax-scenario, but it sure is a possible ending! OMG! A life&death-LESSON to be learned as the moral of the hoax!?
Although I hope not! Not even if we know Murray is just an actor,  and nobody will really die, I'd prefer a funnier hoax-ending than this , I don't know....
The Elvis parallel in this article, would most likely hint to a death ending.... smiley_spider
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

...Or a Fake death back up plan. idk ... he's trying very hard to get out of jail. It's a strange story and I still can't figure out, if MJ is alive, what's up with having Murray in jail. Something smells for sure.
My thoughts about it is that maybe he didn't follow with plans ... now doing time.

Until then, maybe i'll send a recipe... :lol:

Salmon, Tuna or Mackerel Log

1 tin of salmon, tuna or mackerel
8oz soft cream cheese
1 T lemon juice
1 t grated onion
1 t horseradish sauce
1/4 t salt
Topping:
1 c chopped nuts
3-4 T chopped parsley
Last Edit: March 20, 2012, 07:16:42 PM by mindseye
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
[...]
Also interesting:
Badwater run from Death Valley to Mount Whitney   afraid/ :lol:

Coincidence or not....you gotta love this  lolol/
afraid/ Now that's what I call a freakin' coincidence!!! or should I say a sh.... coincidence??  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Great find MaryK!  tks for sharing OMG!! ;)

Maybe I should send poor Murray some Borsec water to heal his indigestion...  :lol:

I wonder if this message about 'bad water, bad food" isn't an indirect ecologic message?? about the danger of fluoride water nowadays and the highly chemical contents of food?
Interesting how the WATER keeps appearing and re-appearing in the hoax scenario, like a leitmotiv in a long  novel...

Really we could talk for days about all the details we were given in this TMZ article! loll
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

MaryK and Sim,
The 35th anniversary edition (Badwater run) will be held July 16-18, 2012.
Another 8! Elvis's 35 this year too!

Dysentery(formerly known as flux or the bloody flux) is an You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login disorder of the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, especially of the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, that results in severe  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Logincontaining You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and/or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginin the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login with You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. If left untreated, dysentery can be fatal.

Front loves the D word too--I guess because it's very visual and powerful, and we all relate to it at some time! :lol:

Front, June 5, 11
Uhmm…..WHY do people who claim to be "in the know" run their mouth like an overflowing toilet, spewing diarrhea on innocent bystanders? These nit-wits are in dire need of some "Drain-o" to unclog their heads from their a$$es.

Jul 26, 11
Anna dear…those trojan horse jockeys are relying on "Magic" 8-Balls filled with liquidized crack for their deluded "facts & predictions". Perhaps they need to replenish the fluid in their 8-Balls as well as their in their brains---due to violent diarrhea of the mouth.  Should these dimwitted numb-skulls be taken seriously? Magic 8-Ball says…..Definitely not!

Jan 19, 12
It's really a shame when fellow members of this forum and/or so-called "fans" crank out the mindless drivel and preposterous ASSumptions contained in a certain "blog"…much like tabloid trash ASSociates, they hide their intentions/names/sources behind "anonymous" smokescreens --- yet their little "facts" constantly spew from their mouths like diarrhea. I SUGGEST printing out your "precious" BLOG on paper----it can be put to better use, rather than taking up valuable bandwidth: toilet paper for wiping the cake-dried shit off your face. Try removing your head from your ass for once, Mr./Ms. FACT FINDER. Here's a 411 for you and your little circus freak show of "anonymous" groupie AZZ-CLOWNS----> be careful what you dish…..you might just find a big ol' plate of Karma staring you back in the face ---- with a side of eat shit, and choke-on-it dip.
Last Edit: March 20, 2012, 09:48:53 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@ Sim...Yep 71 to 17.... practically a mirror image ...the difference in these numbers is 54 (5+4=9)
I have to laugh:

54 = LOVE, O2 Arena, an angel, chess
in simple gematria
in Jewish gematria
54 = Mike

*gematria is a way of assigning numeric values to letters....a=1, b=2, c=3....that's simple gematria.  Jewish gematria is far more entailed....
but the basic principle is the same. 

Blessings Always

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

MaryK and Sim,
The 35th anniversary edition (Badwater run) will be held July 16-18, 2012.
Another 8! Elvis's 35 this year too!

Dysentery(formerly known as flux or the bloody flux) is an You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login disorder of the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, especially of the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, that results in severe  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Logincontaining You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and/or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginin the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login with You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. If left untreated, dysentery can be fatal.

Front loves the D word too--I guess because it's very visual and powerful, and we all relate to it at some time! :lol:

Front, June 5, 11
Uhmm…..WHY do people who claim to be "in the know" run their mouth like an overflowing toilet, spewing diarrhea on innocent bystanders? These nit-wits are in dire need of some "Drain-o" to unclog their heads from their a$$es.

Jul 26, 11
Anna dear…those trojan horse jockeys are relying on "Magic" 8-Balls filled with liquidized crack for their deluded "facts & predictions". Perhaps they need to replenish the fluid in their 8-Balls as well as their in their brains---due to violent diarrhea of the mouth.  Should these dimwitted numb-skulls be taken seriously? Magic 8-Ball says…..Definitely not!

Jan 19, 12
It's really a shame when fellow members of this forum and/or so-called "fans" crank out the mindless drivel and preposterous ASSumptions contained in a certain "blog"…much like tabloid trash ASSociates, they hide their intentions/names/sources behind "anonymous" smokescreens --- yet their little "facts" constantly spew from their mouths like diarrhea. I SUGGEST printing out your "precious" BLOG on paper----it can be put to better use, rather than taking up valuable bandwidth: toilet paper for wiping the cake-dried shit off your face. Try removing your head from your ass for once, Mr./Ms. FACT FINDER. Here's a 411 for you and your little circus freak show of "anonymous" groupie AZZ-CLOWNS----> be careful what you dish…..you might just find a big ol' plate of Karma staring you back in the face ---- with a side of eat shit, and choke-on-it dip.

That's an interesting connection with the D word and Front!

I thought this was also interesting from TMZ, the title of an article posted yesterday.

Tim Tebow My Underwear Sponsor Still Has My Back ... and Front

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions