AdiTopic starter

DR. CONRAD MURRAY I'm Rail Thin From Explosive Diarrhea

Dr. Conrad Murray has dumped 30 pounds because he's pooping out his guts, and he blames the water at L.A. County Jail.

We're told Murray has been extremely sick since becoming an inmate last November.  He claims the water smells and tastes bad, and believes it has given him a horrible case of dysentery.  Murray says the bad water, along with a bad diet, is ruining his health.

Murray says he can't eat jail food, and is forced to eat what he calls "cat food" which he buys at the commissary .

Murray buys canned tuna for $4.25 a pop, salmon flakes for $3.50 and canned mackerel for $2.50.  Murray is telling friends that aside from cats, he's the only human being forced to eat canned mackerel.

We're told Murray is filing multiple appeals to get out of jail, primarily because his health is compromised.

L.A. County Sheriff's spokesman Steve Whitmore tells TMZ, "All inmates receive the proper nutrition and medical care that is required by law, but the Sheriff's Dept. goes above and beyond what is required."

We don't know how the appellate judges feel about explosive diarrhea, but one thing we know for sure ... jail is a really sh**ty experience.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AdiTopic starter

Either it's a load of crap.......or the shit's gonna hit the fan......

:lol:   :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Either it's a load of crap.......or the shit's gonna hit the fan......

:lol:   :lol:
That would be nice--it's been sooooooooooo quiet...
RaineeDrops:  less than a minute ago[/q][/q]
If he is eating that much FISH, he may have given himself MERCURY POISONING, a symptom of Mercury Poisoning is diarrhea. Maybe he should not be eating soooo much fish food?
Last Edit: March 20, 2012, 04:19:57 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Well, we all knew he was full of shit...this just confirms it.. /woohoo/ /woohoo/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AdiTopic starter

Maybe a whole lot of shit is about to go down......  :lol:

I just remembered this story from the Dr M trial....

"DR. MURRAY MANSLAUGHTER TRIAL Jury Goes Down the Toilet"

It's no longer on the TMZ webpage but I have posted the link to the forum thread on it.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

WTF?? I just about fell off my seat laughing when I read this headline!

'We're told...' 'We're told ...'  WHO told you TMZ???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AdiTopic starter

Murray buys canned tuna for $4.25 a pop, salmon flakes for $3.50 and canned mackerel for $2.50.  Murray is telling friends that aside from cats, he's the only human being forced to eat canned mackerel.

Something fishy is goin' on

:mrgreen:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WTF??  Do they have a commisary at Conrad's jail?   
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Something fishy is goin' on

:mrgreen:  :lol:

:lol: 
I don't think he'll make it through jail time... rail thin like MJ, maybe he's slowly being poisoned.  He definitely thinks he got a shitty deal. Maybe he's planning to fake his death.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
Oh well....either he is poisoning himself, which would be a very fecal escape plan  :lol:

Or he´s just trying to pimp his lifestyle in prison by participating in mackerel economics

Also interesting:
Badwater run from Death Valley to Mount Whitney   afraid/ :lol:

Coincidence or not....you gotta love this  lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

suspicious mind

bet he can't get a haircut either and is gettin all Nappy Head on us .  ;) penguin/

you might also say he is gettin soaked , paying that much for a can of tuna pale/ michael-jackson/
Last Edit: March 20, 2012, 10:34:35 AM by suspicious mind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Grace

penguin/
Thank you Harvey - stirring the pot again   /cook/ and adding some heat.

Pace is the game...

The roller-coaster is getting drawn up again ...

DR. CONRAD MURRAY I'm Rail Thin From Explosive Diarrhea

Dr. Conrad Murray has dumped 30 pounds because he's pooping out his guts, and he blames the water at L.A. County Jail.

We're told Murray has been extremely sick since becoming an inmate last November.  He claims the water smells and tastes bad, and believes it has given him a horrible case of dysentery.  Murray says the bad water, along with a bad diet, is ruining his health.

Murray says he can't eat jail food, and is forced to eat what he calls "cat food" which he buys at the commissary .

We're told Murray is filing multiple appeals to get out of jail, primarily because his health is compromised.

L.A. County Sheriff's spokesman Steve Whitmore tells TMZ, "All inmates receive the proper nutrition and medical care that is required by law, but the Sheriff's Dept. goes above and beyond what is required."

We don't know how the appellate judges feel about explosive diarrhea, but one thing we know for sure ... jail is a really sh**ty experience.

So much in here, Harvey is getting into pace again...

"Rail thin" is an expression for anorexic, unattractive models.

The water "that smells and tastes bad" may point to the Algae bloom of last autumn.

So there's life growing babies in the water which is good in principle - not in the taps but in principle.

This is a mackerel cat in perfect camouflage:

The cat and the fish make a perfect catfish which is meant to keep the cod in shape until arrival in safe harbor.

$4.25
$3.50

$2.50

That's $10.25 for a fishy story.
So what's about the fish?
The term "fatty fish" may sound unappealing, but actually these are the tastiest and healthiest foods from the sea. Oily fish such as salmon, tuna, sardines, mackerel, and trout are full of omega-3 fatty acids - good fats unlike the bad saturated fat you find in most meats. These fish should be a staple of everyone's heart-healthy diet.

Yeah ! It's not bad, it's good food. He just needs some bread with it LOL.

So DCM's diarrhea is not due to any fish but due to "the jury's (666 paper) going down the toilet"?
(a page that's been removed on TMZ: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)

DR. MURRAY MANSLAUGHTER TRIAL
Jury Goes Down the Toilet

The jury in the Conrad Murray trial wants the straight poop, but they can't get it because they're out of toilet paper.  Now here's where it gets messy ... jurors also wanted a roll of paper towels.  Don't even ....

It's how they roll.

According to Franklin, the three critical issues in deciding Murray’s guilt were his failure to call 911, his lack necessary medical equipment, and the fact that he left the room while Jackson was sedated.

Waiting for the real bomb to explode ...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

RK

First thought I had after I finished laughing hard was SOTT's posts from way back. If my memory serves me well, some think Sitting On The Toilet is/was BACK also.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

So, I have to ask.....
which is more humiliating or dehumanizing......
being convicted of killing Michael Jackson or your diarrhea being talked about?
From this article, it's more like the worst thing he has to worry about is a case of the runs....yuck, I know.
But truly...out of so many articles from TMZ...this was stands alone in the humiliation factor.  It reminds me
of the interview Michael gave about being locked up at the police station's bathroom.....with do-do all over the walls.
That was humiliating I am sure.  Along with that nasty search Michael talked about.

The article is basically saying prison is full of human waste......very true actually.  Wasted lives, wasted living...

The fact that fish is mentioned makes me laugh actually.  It's as if Michael is talking about all the women who
have hurt him....."fish" (Michael's code for an attractive female...which I find hysterical).....fish are hurtful in large
quantities and they cost a lot of money!  Why does the article go into such detail as to price?  Are they:
-Bible references
-a time code reference  (what happened on June 25th at those times?)
-a date of some sort
I just don't buy them being the price of cans of fish.....call me crazy, you wouldn't be the first, lol!
Years ago we had articles about how much the government paid for a toilet seat.....ridiculous:

The doctor is not a cardiologist or a nutritionist, right.  Where's Kai Chase...maybe she can help him.

I almost don't even want to share this next thought......but, I will.  I had this fleeting thought over a year ago......
well before Murray even went to prison.  What turn of fate would it be if Murray died in prison?  Like I said,
I didn't want to share that...but, no stone unturned here and always be prepared......
just like our adorable little beLIEver in the cute video......our seat belts had better be on tight.  I have a feeling
we are going to need them.........

Blessings Always.....

PS> I hope things come out alright for Murray........ fresse/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions