Re: Jermaine's ready to be LEAD SINGER
February 16, 2010, 11:32:27 AM
Quote from: "Venus7"
Actually, Jermaine wasn't bad singer. He also was lead singer before Michael joined them when he was little.
Here is quite good song by Jermaine and I wish him luck:

[youtube:34ksolab]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQtxVT39fSc[/youtube:34ksolab]

WOOOW!!! Blast from the past!! I SO remember that song!! LMAO!! I kinda like it actually!! teehee!!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 16, 2010, 11:33:31 AM
Unfortunately, Jermaine doesn't help the situation (he has said he thinks he's near perfect). However, I think they are damned either way. They will be criticized for not loving or caring for Michael enough if they do nothing at all and when they try to keep his legacy alive they are criticized for trying to steal the limelight.  Either way it's a no win for them in the eyes of some.

Jermaine does have a good voice and it's my hope that if he is lead singer that he doesn't try to imitate Michael but instead just be himself. His voice doesn't sound like MJ's and as long as he doesn't try to take his brother's place he should do okay. This family is very talented (of course Michael outshines them all) and with some hard work and dedication, they could surprise us. I hope they do. My biggest wish though is that Michael returns as the lead singer.

I have to give them credit for continuing to get back up when they are knocked down. It would be hard to live your life in a fishbowl - whether you've asked for it or not. We need to remember, they are Michael's family. He may not have agreed with everything they did but he still loved them all the same. Remember, it's all for L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

mdc

February 16, 2010, 11:39:57 AM
He can lead all he wants, I ain't following.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 16, 2010, 11:45:13 AM
I watched the memorial with my husband and one thing he said and he didn't say much, was that Jermaine was a good singer. So another little ego boost for JJ as if he needs one. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

February 16, 2010, 11:49:44 AM
there is a time line to most things

i have not seen their reality series so i dont know what they have to offer

but maybe they want to give it a shot with all of the publicity

but they i feel should move on, i dont think there is a market

and they should i think focus on building a museum for J5 and mike and find a new niche

jermaine has done the reality show thing, he was good in the celebrity big brother.

he is very charming, but tries too hard for the credit, he says he was mike backbone, but i dont know about that

yes there were all J5 but it was always mike up front and the rest were backing, that's just life and the roll of the dice

it is better to accept, unless talent says otherwise, otherwise it gets embarrassing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Datroot

February 16, 2010, 11:58:42 AM
Oh Jermaine is just waiting for this, he can't wait to be crowned King.  In your dreams Jermaine.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

February 16, 2010, 12:11:23 PM
Quote from: "Datroot"
Oh Jermaine is just waiting for this, he can't wait to be crowned King.  In your dreams Jermaine.

i kinda feel the same way. jermaine is the one trying to look like michael with the clothes and wearing the same model sunglasses (many do, but it's like he's always got them on). and he always talks about 'carrying on as michael would want us to', like michael had any plans to join them. i don't recall that, rather the opposite, whenever michael was asked, he wouldn't want a reunion as the jackson 5. if that were so, they could have did that a long time ago. now that michael is not around anymore, jermaine makes like this was a longterm planned thing and he was 'oh so close' to michael. where were all of them (especially jermaine, being his 'backbone' - ??? -) in recent years?
sorry for saying that, but i can't stand jermaine right now. he'll jump on any money train and this is the biggest one for him yet since the jackson 5.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

Venus7

February 16, 2010, 12:13:24 PM

HE IS NOT TRYING TO BE A KING! He is just trying to keep his brothers' legacy.
BTW@ who says that JJ will copy MJ moves- it is absurd because all Jackson5 had similar choreographics while they were J5. Of course they can't compete with MJ's moves, but they are not trying it! It's not a competition, it's a Tribute to their brother!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Datroot

February 16, 2010, 12:17:59 PM

HE IS NOT TRYING TO BE A KING! He is just trying to keep his brothers' legacy.
BTW@ who says that JJ will copy MJ moves- it is absurd because all Jackson5 had similar choreographics while they were J5. Of course they can't compete with MJ's moves, but they are not trying it! It's not a competition, it's a Tribute to their brother!

They are not trying - Jermaine is - Marlon and Jackie don't even seem to be interested in carrying on with it at all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Venus7

February 16, 2010, 12:21:13 PM
Quote from: "tabloidburn"

i kinda feel the same way. jermaine is the one trying to look like michael with the clothes and wearing the same model sunglasses (many do, but it's like he's always got them on). and he always talks about 'carrying on as michael would want us to', like michael had any plans to join them. i don't recall that, rather the opposite, whenever michael was asked, he wouldn't want a reunion as the jackson 5. if that were so, they could have did that a long time ago. now that michael is not around anymore, jermaine makes like this was a longterm planned thing and he was 'oh so close' to michael. where were all of them (especially jermaine, being his 'backbone' - ??? -) in recent years?
sorry for saying that, but i can't stand jermaine right now. he'll jump on any money train and this is the biggest one for him yet since the jackson 5.

We don't know what their plans were before MJ's death. And we don't know if they were in MJ's life before June 25, because MJ or his help shut everyone out of his life. MJ known for that, keeping away his family and his friends, especialy after 2005.
I honestly rather see all the Jacksons  do everything to keep MJ's memories alive and not forgotten!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Datroot

February 16, 2010, 12:24:49 PM
Quote from: "tabloidburn"

We don't know what their plans were before MJ's death. And we don't know if they were in MJ's life before June 25, because MJ or his help shut everyone out of his life. MJ known for that, keeping away his family and his friends, especialy after 2005.
I honestly rather see all the Jacksons  do everything to keep MJ's memories alive and not forgotten!

Tito mentioned that he hadn't seen MJ for 3 months before 25 June and was sad not to have been able to say goodbye.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

February 16, 2010, 12:35:41 PM
look the family was not close, if that was the case they would not have been sorta banned, they would have been able to help mike when he had previous problems,

what are they doing for mj's lagacy i see this said alot but nothing, mj is his own legacy.

they get paid to show up they get paid and they may be receiving something from the estate via their mother

things arent as they seem
their money dried up along time ago and they nearly all went bankrupt.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

February 16, 2010, 12:38:58 PM
read this
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
THE JACKSON FAMILY..what the hell happened to a showbiz Dynasty?
as the power struggle begins to control Michael Legacy and lucrative holdings...we have to wonder..what happened?

Janet Jackson, 43

The current family breadwinner. She bought her mom a Vegas home in anticipation of losing the family's mansion, Hayvenhurst, to foreclosure. Like their Neverland colleagues, workers at Hayvenhurst had not been paid for months.

Joseph Jackson, 81 and Katherine Jackson, 79

Dad hustles various girl groups in Las Vegas. Mom is still a stay-at-home housewife and the only family member who had contact with Michael. Both have previously filed for bankruptcy

Randy Jackson, 48

Does odd jobs like changing tires to support himself. He was Michael's business manager during the 2005 molestation trial but ran into serious problems with friends after he persuaded three people to take out lines of credits against their homes to help Michael pay his attorney fees and Michael stiffed them.

Marlon Jackson, 53

Lives in San Diego, where he works stocking groceries at a Vons supermarket. He fell on hard times three years ago when he was forced to leave his foreclosed home and move into an Extended Stay America hotel with his wife, Carol.

Jackie Jackson, 58

The oldest son started an Internet clothing business and is trying to produce records by his sons. Nothing has panned out.

Jermaine Jackson, 56

Splits time between the parents' Hayvenhurst mansion and his girlfriend's home in the San Fernando Valley. With more than $5 million in federal, state and other liens against him and a 1995 bankruptcy filing, he doesn't work or have a regular income.

Tito Jackson, 57

Formed a blues band several years ago and plays at small venues for $500 to $1,500 a gig.

La Toya Jackson, 55

Family turncoat who declared Michael guilty during the 1993 molestation case, she earns a living mostly in Europe and in the UAE judging beauty and singing contests. She lives with a wealthy boyfriend in Beverly Hills and has little contact with her siblings.

Rebbie Jackson, 59

The oldest, she's married to successful businessman Nathaniel Brown.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Laura

February 16, 2010, 12:42:54 PM
Quote from: "QuirkyDiana"
I want him to be lead singer. I want him to make a tit of himself. With the glove on and everything. I wanna see his moonwalk!

Agree: Want to see him dance like Mike :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Datroot

February 16, 2010, 12:43:58 PM
Quote from: "Laura"
Quote from: "QuirkyDiana"
I want him to be lead singer. I want him to make a tit of himself. With the glove on and everything. I wanna see his moonwalk!

Agree: Want to see him dance like Mike :)

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :o  :o  :o  :o  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions