all4loveandbelieve

Re: QUESTIONS FOR TS
June 03, 2011, 06:02:16 PM
OMG! He still did not answer the question? I guess he did vanish on thin air.. I hope he is doing well..
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

June 03, 2011, 08:11:12 PM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
Quote from: "TheMoonIsDancing"
Quote from: "Le Papillon Bleu"
D.S.=Detective Sneddon
T.S.=Tom Sneddon

I doubt our TS is THAT TS  :evil: . If he is, we're in big trouble.  errrr

hi there moon. any chance you have the speech your signature pic is from?

You can see the video on youtube.  It's called Michael Jackson Japan, and the person/account who uploaded it is named jimmcgee63.  Michael had visited Camp Zama in Japan in 2007.  Other people have posted the video too, but I watched this version.  Hope this helps!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
June 04, 2011, 07:05:42 AM
Quote from: "PureLove"
Quote from: "VeryLittleSusie"
Tutan Shamone cracked me up!!!  lolol/

:lol: Who said that? Tutan Shamone :lol:
I did... typing/   lolol/

You are the BOMB!  lolol/

bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
June 04, 2011, 07:15:28 AM
Maybe TS left it all behind  moonwalk_/

How could he leave the hoax behind IF he is related with MJ? Even if he was sick or too busy, wouldn't someone come to the forum and inform us about the situation? Would Michael leave us alone now after giving all the info with TS during the past 1,5 years? OR maybe the family asked TS to stop posting but still wouldn't he make a last  post at least to let us know what's really going on? I don't know what to make of it really. I'm confused about TS at this point. I do hope he comes back when the trial begins but wouldn't it be too late? I personally would be pissed off if he doesn't make a single post during all summer and then come up again with the trial. He might have gone to vacation, or left the hoax behind, sick or busy, whatever the situation is, he could make a single short post and let us know what's going on. IF he doesn't make any posts again, it means to me that TS was just another believer who was writing his own theories and with Jermaine's tweets, he left the hoax behind or couldn't find what to write after all, and he didn't have enough courage to come to the forum and confess that he wasn't related with MJ. This can be the only explanation of his sudden disappearance if he doesn't make a post and explain it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

June 04, 2011, 09:57:19 AM
He will be back. You just have to have faith. You know he will be, we are just tired of waiting... for everything, but TS will be back.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

June 04, 2011, 01:29:15 PM
D.S.=Detective Sneddon
T.S.=Tom Sneddon

[youtube:2fiu3s89]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqYPyxsSH0Y&feature=related[/youtube:2fiu3s89]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 04, 2011, 03:04:43 PM
Quote from: "VeryLittleSusie"
Tutan Shamone cracked me up!!!  lolol/

:lol: Who said that? Tutan Shamone :lol:
I did... typing/   lolol/

You are the BOMB!  lolol/

bearhug
bearhug  bearhug
I don't think TS was related to MJ...that's my opinion don't throw rocks at me.. mj_bad/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

all4loveandbelieve

June 05, 2011, 02:04:07 PM
Maybe TS left it all behind  moonwalk_/

How could he leave the hoax behind IF he is related with MJ? Even if he was sick or too busy, wouldn't someone come to the forum and inform us about the situation? Would Michael leave us alone now after giving all the info with TS during the past 1,5 years? OR maybe the family asked TS to stop posting but still wouldn't he make a last  post at least to let us know what's really going on? I don't know what to make of it really. I'm confused about TS at this point. I do hope he comes back when the trial begins but wouldn't it be too late? I personally would be pissed off if he doesn't make a single post during all summer and then come up again with the trial. He might have gone to vacation, or left the hoax behind, sick or busy, whatever the situation is, he could make a single short post and let us know what's going on. IF he doesn't make any posts again, it means to me that TS was just another believer who was writing his own theories and with Jermaine's tweets, he left the hoax behind or couldn't find what to write after all, and he didn't have enough courage to come to the forum and confess that he wasn't related with MJ. This can be the only explanation of his sudden disappearance if he doesn't make a post and explain it.

Purelove, Did TS ever confirmed that he was related to MJ? You are  writing as if he adimitted it. I think this is just a normal fan, like you and me and everyone else in this forum. He probably has more knowledge in law.. TS is probably busy, or he lost interest.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

June 05, 2011, 04:04:07 PM
D.S.=Detective Sneddon
T.S.=Tom Sneddon

[youtube:37smrxge]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqYPyxsSH0Y&feature=related[/youtube:37smrxge]

Wow! Michael is so beautiful and charming in this video! It's so good to see him smiling and getting the love of people.
I really wanted to see it again this way!

About TS, I begin to believe that he is just a fan disappointed with the delay in the trial and with Jermaine twitters! There is no other explanation.

Michael .. where are you? Will we ever discover the truth?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell the angels no... Heaven can wait"!

everlastinglove_MJ

June 05, 2011, 04:16:45 PM
Just some thoughts..
Is it, that TS is taking such a long pause, because it might be interesting to know for MJ how the believers/TS fans would react on TS’ long absence? Interesting to see how independently creative the believers would be, without the lead of TS? May be TS’ interesting and challenging feeds also attracted too many trolls/fake believers since TS’ redirects became popular (I guessed, I don’t know the statistics, Souza would probably know). TS’ absence and the striking silence of TMZ and Jermaine’s hoax related tweets could have the effect of a lost of some believers, who lost faith and/or patience, yet also an intentional decrease of trolls and fakers, because they got bored and lost interest, with a result of a selective group of believers who are even more motivated and determined to solve TS’ puzzles when he returns.

Btw: TS = The Sender (from The Source =MJ)?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

June 05, 2011, 04:29:25 PM
Quote from: "everlastinglove_MJ"
Just some thoughts..
Is it, that TS is taking such a long pause, because it might be interesting to know for MJ how the believers/TS fans would react on TS’ long absence? Interesting to see how independently creative the believers would be, without the lead of TS? May be TS’ interesting and challenging feeds also attracted too many trolls/fake believers since TS’ redirects became popular (I guessed, I don’t know the statistics, Souza would probably know). TS’ absence and the striking silence of TMZ and Jermaine’s hoax related tweets could have the effect of a lost of some believers, who lost faith and/or patience, yet also an intentional decrease of trolls and fakers, because they got bored and lost interest, with a result of a selective group of believers who are even more motivated and determined to solve TS’ puzzles when he returns.

I think this is not the normal course of hoax. If it is a farce and if there is a return, I think the goal was to attract more people to discover the truth and not make the fans suffer so much disappointment and give up after almost two years.
I do not understand!  confused/  confused/  confused/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell the angels no... Heaven can wait"!

everlastinglove_MJ

June 05, 2011, 05:08:35 PM
Quote from: "AnaMarcia"
Quote from: "everlastinglove_MJ"
Just some thoughts..

I think this is not the normal course of hoax. If it is a farce and if there is a return, I think the goal was to attract more people to discover the truth and not make the fans suffer so much disappointment and give up after almost two years.
I do not understand!  confused/  confused/  confused/

Sorry for creating confusion, that surely wasn't my intention. They were just thoughts, which can be totally different of the real reason of TS' absence. The reason can be a much less complicated one than what I described (on vacation  :)) It is not my purpose to disappoint or demotivate believers and give up after almost 2 years, believe me.  It is possible that some get demotivated because of TS' absence, that is their choice. May be it's also a small part of the hoax to follow the reactions of believers and non believers. I think there must be a good reason that there is a pause. I should have added 'keep the faith', I admit my post gave perhaps a little negative impression, which wasn't meant to be.

Keep the faith! All for L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

June 05, 2011, 08:24:31 PM
I think there must be a good reason that there is a pause
Yes and i believe the good reason is Jermaine asking people to stop hoax talk. I don't know if he meant forever or if now it's just not a good moment, but i think TS followed this message and i appreciate that. I wish i could do the same  :oops: but my posts are not as interesting as TS so i think i'm not hurting anyone with my knowledge. :lol:  TS is a very listened voice in this hoax and the demands , decisions and expectations are higher. I don't know who TS is or if he'll ever post on this forum, but what i see  is that now he respects Jermaine's request (i don't think it's a coincidence), which is admirable. But if he wants, he can share some minutes to just drop by and say hello. To tell members, see you in september or whenever the time is right. And if he retires because hoax talk is indeed dangerous now, to tell us because it's important for us to know too. We have to make sure we are also not hurting Michael.
So, maybe you can give us a "personal" message soon, no hoax talk if that's an issue. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.  ~ Voltaire

bec

June 05, 2011, 08:56:47 PM
He would if what we do here hurt Michael, aka the hoax talk really needed to stop. I am sure of that. Deduce from that at will.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

RK

June 05, 2011, 09:09:56 PM
This is like a pregnant pause. Time to rest up. Delivery is coming up. Time to conserve one's energy.
This is how I think.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions