Re: QUESTIONS FOR TS
June 07, 2011, 01:35:47 PM
Quote from: "peacock7"
Not to seem "kind of a drag", but what is with this THE FAMILY SILENCED THEM?  What?  Who exactly?  Cause some of us on here know and believe that Michael Joe Jackson is alive - so wouldn't he be the one to silence anyone that needed to be silenced?

Where is the disconnect with some that they can't seem to keep DOTS connected?  MJ doesn't live in a cave - cage - Antarctica, Siberia or Mars.  He is probably in Las Vegas most of the time and at Diana's part of the time.  He has cell phones, LAN lines, computers, Skype and on and on.  Why would MJ need his family to pull the plug on TS or anyone else?  He can speak and give direction out of his own mouth.  The family has limited (delegated by MJ) power in this hoax.  This is hissens (MJ's) hoax to unfold.  I don't think he is hiding out for his life either - as his family and children seem happy go lucky and have since 6-25-09.  They are all free to come and go w/o fear.  This tells me that they all live in freedom - as Prince had that word on his arm.  They are awakened for real and so happy about it.  

I wonder what truly is in the hearts of people that act as if they have no imagination and can't seem to fathom that MJ is in the loop and is in "CONTROL."  Are they closeted non-believers?

MJ is not dead.  He is not in Forest Lawn in some mausoleum.  He can travel in disguise.  He is the MASTER at that craft now.  No one can touch nor stop him as he's all over the place, boy.  He has the greatest and latest technology - so I don't see a problem.  

i don't see a problem with TS being gone either; albeit some seem to think he is the key to what..............................exactly?  I asked Souza to delete TS's posts and see how many people stopped dropping in here, but I knew that wasn't going to happen as he does know something - because of the numerology that he showed belonged to Michael.

TS may be Marlon, and/or he may be another relative, but that shouldn't matter.  Many of us believed in this hoax and had about 115 initial hoax clues before (T)he (S)tar (STUDY) was even born.  (The Source)  I just don't get the angst concerning this development.  TS will not expose this hoax.  He must be sooooooooooooooo tired of trying to convince folks that MJ is alive.  It is so old news.  I don't think that's why he is here.  TS said that it was MIchael's REVEAL to expose.  Let MJ expose his 'EXPOSE & BAM in his own time.

I knew in August 2009 that MJ was ALIVE.  That was enough for me.  I was so happy for him and his.  I wouldn't care if he never came back publically as long as he is safe and happy.  My life doesn't depend on whether or not MJ comes back.  God knows my heart and knows that I truly meant that I was just filled with joy that he is alive, then and now.  I was ecstatic to learn that he had faked his death.  I think he will return, but he doesn't have to for me to feel a connection with him - and for me to be extremely happy for him.  I am just glad and thank GOD that he is still here in the flesh.  That's enough for me.

some may critize your style of writing, but I won't. You and I think a lot alike. I find it hard to believe that everything is apart of the hoax. now that we have established that Mike is still alive, all we can really do is wait. And anyone saying MJ is alive like TR shouldn't become this huge dramatic debate, no one has the right to expose this hoax with hard evidence. We aren't the only ones watching Michael. There are the evil hearted people who have stalked MJ throughout his solo career and maybe even before that.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 07, 2011, 04:11:09 PM
Not to seem "kind of a drag", but what is with this THE FAMILY SILENCED THEM?  What?  Who exactly?  Cause some of us on here know and believe that Michael Joe Jackson is alive - so wouldn't he be the one to silence anyone that needed to be silenced?

Where is the disconnect with some that they can't seem to keep DOTS connected?  MJ doesn't live in a cave - cage - Antarctica, Siberia or Mars.  He is probably in Las Vegas most of the time and at Diana's part of the time.  He has cell phones, LAN lines, computers, Skype and on and on.  Why would MJ need his family to pull the plug on TS or anyone else?  He can speak and give direction out of his own mouth.  The family has limited (delegated by MJ) power in this hoax.  This is hissens (MJ's) hoax to unfold.  I don't think he is hiding out for his life either - as his family and children seem happy go lucky and have since 6-25-09.  They are all free to come and go w/o fear.  This tells me that they all live in freedom - as Prince had that word on his arm.  They are awakened for real and so happy about it.  

I wonder what truly is in the hearts of people that act as if they have no imagination and can't seem to fathom that MJ is in the loop and is in "CONTROL."  Are they closeted non-believers?

MJ is not dead.  He is not in Forest Lawn in some mausoleum.  He can travel in disguise.  He is the MASTER at that craft now.  No one can touch nor stop him as he's all over the place, boy.  He has the greatest and latest technology - so I don't see a problem.  

i don't see a problem with TS being gone either; albeit some seem to think he is the key to what..............................exactly?  I asked Souza to delete TS's posts and see how many people stopped dropping in here, but I knew that wasn't going to happen as he does know something - because of the numerology that he showed belonged to Michael.

TS may be Marlon, and/or he may be another relative, but that shouldn't matter.  Many of us believed in this hoax and had about 115 initial hoax clues before (T)he (S)tar (STUDY) was even born.  (The Source)  I just don't get the angst concerning this development.  TS will not expose this hoax.  He must be sooooooooooooooo tired of trying to convince folks that MJ is alive.  It is so old news.  I don't think that's why he is here.  TS said that it was MIchael's REVEAL to expose.  Let MJ expose his 'EXPOSE & BAM in his own time.

I knew in August 2009 that MJ was ALIVE.  That was enough for me.  I was so happy for him and his.  I wouldn't care if he never came back publically as long as he is safe and happy.  My life doesn't depend on whether or not MJ comes back.  God knows my heart and knows that I truly meant that I was just filled with joy that he is alive, then and now.  I was ecstatic to learn that he had faked his death.  I think he will return, but he doesn't have to for me to feel a connection with him - and for me to be extremely happy for him.  I am just glad and thank GOD that he is still here in the flesh.  That's enough for me.
Though your post is sad for others for me is the truth! I could not agree more with what you said especially the last parts.. respect/  respect/  respect/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Andrea

June 07, 2011, 04:28:00 PM
Pardon the pun, but I think the death hoax talk was scheduled to "die" down a bit.  But not before getting a bunch of attention via Jermaine's tweets.  Then we have The Source mysteriously disappear.   Although TS did say he(?) would be quiet for a while.  And TMZ has been relatively quiet too (apart from the 2 articles yesterday) and we don't see the big Dodo head popping up anywhere.  It's all part of the plan, the calm before the storm as it were.  Make everyone wonder what's going on, believers especially.  Michael's alive and in control and has not cancelled his return.  He'll be BACK and the BAM will take us by surprise too when it happens.  Even though we're expecting (hoping for) it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

June 07, 2011, 04:43:07 PM
While I'm happy that some of us are confident and unwavering in our beliefs, I sometimes detect a note of over-confidence which I'm always aware may end up with much 'eating of words', or 'egg on faces'! I think a little humility wouldn't go amiss along with compassion and understanding for those who find this whole experience overwhelming and confusing. We are all different and come to this with many varied personalities, backgrounds, ages, lifestyles, cultures etc all of which play a part in how we react to this experience. I would like to see less judgement and more acceptance of our differences.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 07, 2011, 06:33:11 PM
Amen
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.  ~ Voltaire

paula-c

June 08, 2011, 09:08:44 PM
Gema wrote:

This is TS´s message to us

:lol: So true, it is very hot here
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
June 08, 2011, 09:22:58 PM

Well, I wrote the family might have silenced them because TS wrote that the Jacksons are aware of TIAI. Of course we're in the know of, Michael is controlling the whole thing. I thought he might have told the family what to do or maybe he directly told TS and others what to do. No big deal. And don't worry, I personally am connecting the dots so well. You sound very judgemental and this brings you to wrong conclusions. You are not saying something different than I say or most of the believers say.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

June 08, 2011, 10:14:30 PM
Quote from: "PureLove"
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"

Purelove, Did TS ever confirmed that he was related to MJ? You are  writing as if he adimitted it. I think this is just a normal fan, like you and me and everyone else in this forum. He probably has more knowledge in law.. TS is probably busy, or he lost interest.

He wrote many times that he is related with MJ and the Jacksons. I'm sure you can find more if you read TS' updates. I don't want to copy and paste all of them here.

Quote from: "TS"
TIAI Revealed, Part 3: Purpose of TIAI  (R1 - R7)
R1. MichealJacksonHoaxDeath.com

This was the very first redirect.  This was chosen to show connection of TIAI with MJ and the hoax (and at the time, MJHD was the largest hoax forum).

Quote from: "TS"
2-2. ALLJACK5ONS Tweet “Revealed” on MLK Day

Here is their tweet: “if u don't think our emotion is real, all I can do is pray for you. see truths when they r revealed to you. ur eyes don't lie - media does” {8:38 PM Jan 18th from web; You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

First of all, we need to understand both the time and the subject context of this tweet. The date was January 18, 2010—which was of course MLK Day; and indeed they knew what day it was, as can be clearly seen in two earlier tweets that day {http://twitter.com/ALLJACK5ONS/status/7910852947; You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}. This was also one day after the final Jackson Reality Show, which ended with a visit to Forest Lawn {http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewforum.php?f=82}.

The tweets both before and after the “revealed” tweet were all on the subject of the Reality Show, and especially the ending about MJ. Some of the tweets even mention MJ specifically {http://twitter.com/ALLJACK5ONS; click “more” at the bottom of the page, until you get to January 18 tweets}.

So the context of this “revealed” tweet is clearly about MJ. The next step is to understand that this tweet is in response to hoax believers (“if u don't think our emotion is real”). Hoaxers have been saying all along, that a huge evidence of the hoax is the lack of tears from the family at the memorial and burial, etc. Surely, they are not ignorant of this.

And what could they possibly be responding to, other than the hoax—could it be that they were responding to accusations that their emotions were not real, because they don’t care that MJ is dead? Who would say such a thing? And even if someone was cold enough to say that, why would they even bother to respond? Worse yet, why would they respond by saying that the media lies?? Has the media been trying to convince people (falsely), that the Jackson family’s emotions are not real???

Sorry, but the statement about emotions and media lying doesn’t make sense, unless they were referring to the hoax theory. So this tweet was in response to hoax believers; and believers themselves have recognized this fact, in threads such as this one: “Jacksons address hoax!!” {posted by dirtydiana2009; You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}. Since this is the most direct statement yet, from the family, about hoax believers: this tweet deserves thorough investigation.

The part about their “emotion is real” does not specifically say emotion from MJ dying; it could be emotion from the pain that the media lies have caused, etc (media lies are mentioned in this tweet, MJ death is not mentioned in this tweet). And in fact, even the hoax itself is painful for MJ (he knows that it has hurt the fans, and that hurts him; also, he wants to return as much or more than his fans want him to return).

Primarily, though, we need to examine the last half of this tweet: “see truths when they r revealed to you. ur eyes don't lie - media does”. Notice the very clear plural usage: “see truths [plural] when they [plural] are [plural] revealed to you”. If MJ really were dead, and this is all that they were trying to say, then why the plural? Why wouldn’t it be “see the truth [MJ is dead] when it is revealed”?

And again, why the reference to the media lying?? If the Jacksons know that MJ is really dead, and this is what they are referring to here, then why wouldn’t they be supporting media “truth” (reports that MJ is dead)?? And why the phrase “ur eyes don’t lie”? We have never seen any dead body; so “ur eyes don’t lie” can’t possibly mean that our eyes have already seen for ourselves that MJ is really dead.

The only conclusion which makes sense, is that the Jacksons tweet mentioned “truths” about the hoax—and our eyes don’t lie regarding these things. This also fits the statement about the media lies—the media is not telling the truth about the hoax, they are saying that MJ is dead (but our eyes can see the hoax).

Now let’s take it a step further. Since this is clearly referring to truths about the hoax: why did they use the word “revealed”? Why not use some other word, such as “see truths when they r shown to you”? Or “recognize truths when they r seen by you”? Or any of several other ways to say it?

Do you suppose that they were entirely ignorant of TIAI Revealed—which was posted nearly a month before 1-18, and Part 1 had about 11,000 views by 1-18?
Also, TIAI Revealed Update #1 was posted one week before 1-18, and had about 15,000 views by 1-18. Few if any posts on this forum have more views. If any of the Jacksons were paying any attention whatsoever to the hoax forums, then surely they were already aware of TIAI Revealed, on 1-18.

For the sake of TIAI doubters, let’s say that TIAI is not really MJ’s message. Don’t you think in that case, the Jacksons would avoid any hint of support for TIAI—and maybe even give hints against it? Yet instead of that, they use the very word “revealed” in this tweet, the statement which is the clearest statement yet from them about the hoax; and they refer to the things “revealed” as “truths” that “ur eyes” can and should “see”.

Not only did they use the word “revealed”, but they also referred to the media lies—which is one of the main themes in TIAI. Notice that TIAI Revealed, Part 7, even has the word media in the title: “NWO Powers Control the Mass Media”; and redirect #9 has the title: “9/11 Truth vs Mainstream Media”.

Last but not least: why was this tweet given on January 18, MLK Day? Do you think that they knew nothing about the MLK connections with the hoax (They Don’t Really Care About Us?)—and do you think they were totally unaware of TIAI Update #1 (with 15,000 views), and the things in there about January 18???

So we have here a clear Jackson statement about the hoax, using the word “revealed”, and referring to media lies—and it was even done on January 18, MLK Day! Either these things are more TIAI “coincidences” (added to all the previous ones), or else they were giving clues about TIAI.

Well, how much clearer of a clue do you want? Do they need to spell out the domain for you: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login? Be assured, that will not happen before MJ comes back (it would be too big of a hint about the hoax). In fact, don’t be too surprised if they don’t say anything directly even after MJ comes back—surely you can understand why, due to the nature of the subjects involved.

Ok he said he was related to MJ and the Jacksons, so why not tell us the truth, is he alive or not? If you are a family member you should know. Why is he torturing us, gving us all these little clues to find is like finding a needle in a haystack. I don't think he is related, if he was he wouldn't abandon us like this.. He could have just come back and tell us that he was busy, or he had to go out of town, anything, not leaving us hanging! That's why I am a little skeptical of TS.. don't get me wrong, I am not putting him down, and I am not calling him a troll, actually he or she is a very bright intelligent person.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

June 08, 2011, 10:22:09 PM
He could have just come back and tell us that he was busy, or he had to go out of town, anything, not leaving us hanging!
That's what i said too. If we have demands from Jermaine who not even once typed a word here why not having from the person who actually talked directly on this forum about this hoax at his own wish ? When i defend Jermaine that he doesn't owe us a thing we all say, yeah but the slip ups and everything, he can' t just play us(and it's true..) BUt then what do we say about TS? TS wasn't just a slip=uper in a few words, there are tons of writtting. At his own wish. So, TS, please, even in holiday, a few seconds on mobile, just to tell usyou are ok at least or  have a break or  go on without me? I am personally fine, but members are waiting for you and some really worry...Have you lost hope? I wish you all the best anyway.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.  ~ Voltaire

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
June 08, 2011, 10:50:26 PM

Ok he said he was related to MJ and the Jacksons, so why not tell us the truth, is he alive or not? If you are a family member you should know. Why is he torturing us, gving us all these little clues to find is like finding a needle in a haystack. I don't think he is related, if he was he wouldn't abandon us like this.. He could have just come back and tell us that he was busy, or he had to go out of town, anything, not leaving us hanging! That's why I am a little skeptical of TS.. don't get me wrong, I am not putting him down, and I am not calling him a troll, actually he or she is a very bright intelligent person.

Why TS is giving us little clues? It's like saying, why Michael faked his death and didn't say that he is alive in public just after he faked his death but he is giving us clues instead. It's the same. It's because Michael doesn't want this to be too obvious and it can not be too obvious. This is also an illusion. If TS came and directly told us everything, spoonfed us, we would never go and find it ourselves. We would learn nothing. It would be like a magician, showing how he gets the rabbit out of his hat, how he does the trick. That would ruin everything, the mystery, the illusion itself. Why he is not posting now? I've just written what I think about it. The family (indirectly Michael) or Michael directly (I'm trying to choose the right words because I see people can prejudge and jump onto wrong conclusions) told him to stop for a while at least. I do believe that he will be back. We'd better wait and see.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 08, 2011, 11:16:12 PM
What if TS never planned to stay! What if he IS an actual insider and did his job and is done. No goodbye, maybe its meant to be that way...
And there is a small chance that he still posts under a different name.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

June 08, 2011, 11:32:25 PM
the thought has occured to me often but i have not mentioned it about  jan. 18th. so often here when it is mentioned it is in connection with mlk day. if i am not mistaken it was mentioned in the geraldo interview that whatever it was that sneddon leaked from the grand jury proceedings was also leaked on jan. 18th. just thougt i would mention it, maybe someone can confirm or deny.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

all4loveandbelieve

June 09, 2011, 12:43:30 PM

Why TS is giving us little clues? It's like saying, why Michael faked his death and didn't say that he is alive in public just after he faked his death but he is giving us clues instead. It's the same. It's because Michael doesn't want this to be too obvious and it can not be too obvious. This is also an illusion. If TS came and directly told us everything, spoonfed us, we would never go and find it ourselves. We would learn nothing. It would be like a magician, showing how he gets the rabbit out of his hat, how he does the trick. That would ruin everything, the mystery, the illusion itself. Why he is not posting now? I've just written what I think about it. The family (indirectly Michael) or Michael directly (I'm trying to choose the right words because I see people can prejudge and jump onto wrong conclusions) told him to stop for a while at least. I do believe that he will be back. We'd better wait and see.

Purelove, I agree with you, I understand your point, yes if he would have spoonfed us the ans, we wouldn't have learned so much  about Michael. That for me is the greatest lesson I have ever learned I have learned more here then having a masters in pshychology . what I am trying to say, he or she should be more courteous towards us, and tell us that he is busy, he cannot  be in this forum for a while. At least we will not feel this way. just common courteousy. This is why I am  trying to explain.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

paula-c

June 09, 2011, 03:20:11 PM
I think TS will return the start was that the last discussion, I do not think going to retire and leave all this unfinished and with so many unknowns
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
June 09, 2011, 10:10:01 PM

Purelove, I agree with you, I understand your point, yes if he would have spoonfed us the ans, we wouldn't have learned so much  about Michael. That for me is the greatest lesson I have ever learned I have learned more here then having a masters in pshychology . what I am trying to say, he or she should be more courteous towards us, and tell us that he is busy, he cannot  be in this forum for a while. At least we will not feel this way. just common courteousy. This is why I am  trying to explain.

I agree with you. He could have told us what's going on but what I think is, maybe he wasn't allowed to make an explanation and maybe when he comes back (if he does) he explains it all. Time will show it of course.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions