Quote from: "scorpionchik"
I am sick and tired, honestly! Son of a bitches!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"The 50-year-old star’s unofficial biographer Ian Halperin claimed he had spoken to two men Michael had relationships with.

He said: "In the course of my investigations, I spoke to two of his gay lovers, one a Hollywood waiter, the other an aspiring actor. The waiter had remained friends, perhaps more, with the singer until his death. He had served Jackson at a restaurant, Jackson made his interest plain and the two slept together the following night. According to the waiter, Jackson fell in love."     :evil:  :evil:

I remember seeing this in the book. What a waste of time?!! I don't think those books sold very well either!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loma

Quote from: "MrJosephJ"
Ian Halperin can never convince any intellectual MJ fan that he was crossing swords.

And contrary to my sig pic, I don't think MJ is a flamer.
This post is so full of win. I totally agree with you.
:D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael, we\'ll never stop loving you.
We\'re all wishing you well, and wishing you home.

Zen

by jill » Thu May 06, 2010 4:29 pm
Zen wrote:Ian Halperin's book is mostly fair I think.
There is one mention of the autopsy and how it will be "doctored"
(not the word in book). And speculation on the will.
Both of these items have been discussed and speculated upon.

Actually, all in the book and not because of the book, has been
talked about anyway in a independent manner by hundreds or
thousands of people. :geek:

You have the book? I have been trying to find an article he wrote about the night before Michael died. Maybe the passage I read was from the book. I can't find it on the web now ? Do you recall reading it? Can you help me out?

I think I know which article you refer to.  I haven't a scanner, but will try
to help you out.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Zen

Trust me, I am not trying to convince any one of you to think any
differently.  
It is my opinion that the book is mostly fair.  The book being written
based primary on sources that relay information to Ian.  That's what
I find about the book.

Now, I know FIRST hand and friend who was FIRED because they
do not abide by wishes of another celebrity at spa.  Can't or won't
say more.  THIS celebrity is also "straight" and married.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Okay when I see this video the making of In the closet with MJ and Naomi Campbell this is proof to me what MJ liked.  They had serious chemistry in this video.  I believe MJ was enjoying every minute of this video shoot.  Naomi was not holding back that's for sure and he was not stopping her either.  I don't think a man that is gay would respond to a female like this.  That's why I don't believe the hype and I never got the vibe from MJ that he was attracted to men.  I just think MJ was a picky man when it came to females.  I also believe that he was the type of man that wasn't sexual with many women but he was with a select few.  I know I don't know him personally but that's the vibe I get.  That's why I feel Ian Halperin and Jason both lied.  I think sex may have been scary issue to MJ at times because he was exposed to some stuff as a young child that he shouldn't have seen.  Alot of times if a man is not a player or seen with many women his manhood and sexuality is questioned.  Which I think is messed up by the way.

[youtube:1nqrxlwg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhJQxJdI0u4[/youtube:1nqrxlwg]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "msteetee34"
Okay when I see this video the making of In the closet with MJ and Naomi Campbell this is proof to me what MJ liked.  They had serious chemistry in this video.  I believe MJ was enjoying every minute of this video shoot.  Naomi was not holding back that's for sure and he was not stopping her either.  I don't think a man that is gay would respond to a female like this.  That's why I don't believe the hype and I never got the vibe from MJ that he was attracted to men.  I just think MJ was a picky man when it came to females.  I also believe that he was the type of man that wasn't sexual with many women but he was with a select few.  I know I don't know him personally but that's the vibe I get.  That's why I feel Ian Halperin and Jason both lied.  I think sex may have been scary issue to MJ at times because he was exposed to some stuff as a young child that he shouldn't have seen.  Alot of times if a man is not a player or seen with many women his manhood and sexuality is questioned.  Which I think is messed up by the way.

[youtube:18i022ns]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhJQxJdI0u4[/youtube:18i022ns]

i die when i watch the making of/keep it in the closet music video. oh to be naomi campbell for just that day!

i totally agree with you. who needs further proof? look at any picture michael is with lisa marie. now i don't know about any stuff that was said post-divorce, and i don't know about the whole "lisa being left alone without michael checking in," but i do know that man loved her. when you're in love with someone you can't hide it. and any photo showed love.

let's not forget michael is a gentleman in every sense of the word. it's hard for us ladies  (especially the youngins these days) to know what that means with guys calling us "woman, bitch, ho" and all those other lovable nicknames. they don't breed them like they used to anymore. sigh.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
and now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this

Quote from: "heisinme09"
Very well put, GirlSaturday, very well put!

agreed.

i could care less about someone's sexual orientation, that goes for mike, too. i simply don't think that someone who is ALWAYS flirting with women in his short films and on stage and has said publicly many times that he was not gay and even advised someone to read certain bible passages who was making gay advances at him, has a secret gay streak all of a sudden that he lived out with 'waiters', 'aspring actors' or his doctor-friend's office manager. even if it were true that mike was possibly bisexual or had any kind of tendency, it don't even sound right, given how careful mike always was about anything personal. and then he turns around and has a gay relationship with just any john doe? naaawww...i'm just not buying that, not from those people.
halperin is once more jumpin' on the 'hot topic train', since arnie klein and his assistant got that one rolling again.  

names? pics? dates? possible eye witnesses seeing mike somewhere with just one guy? anything? no? okay then...

BEAT IT!  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

Everybody wants a piece of that great man MJ !!
Fame ,money ,..... just about anything to get brofets on his behalf !!
And now they want us to believe that after 40 years of hunting by paparazi triying to find just about every thing that they could ever comes up with about him and they could not even find just one single alleged gay lover !! :roll:
 But now all of a sudden when they think he is dead they all comes out in to the spotlight just because they know he would not be here to defend himself ??
This is disgusting me to my core !! :evil:
Yes MJ has an aye for women just like every other men ..... we have seen it all over the years ,

"secret date with tatiana"
watch this video and till me that this is a gay behavior :

[youtube:3h1vv129]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otQQqz2C3ug&feature=related[/youtube:3h1vv129]
at 5:37-6:40
^^^^
The same girl above (JUANNA).
It seems to me that he got more than her phon noumbre right  ;)
[youtube:3h1vv129]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STiaj8wl2EM&feature=related[/youtube:3h1vv129]

MJ .... dont u ever worry .....we got your back always and for ever . 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "mjfansince4"

[youtube:lu03u45s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhJQxJdI0u4[/youtube:lu03u45s]

i die when i watch the making of/keep it in the closet music video. oh to be naomi campbell for just that day!

i totally agree with you. who needs further proof? look at any picture michael is with lisa marie. now i don't know about any stuff that was said post-divorce, and i don't know about the whole "lisa being left alone without michael checking in," but i do know that man loved her. when you're in love with someone you can't hide it. and any photo showed love.

let's not forget michael is a gentleman in every sense of the word. it's hard for us ladies  (especially the youngins these days) to know what that means with guys calling us "woman, bitch, ho" and all those other lovable nicknames. they don't breed them like they used to anymore. sigh.
that's probably exactly why they assumed he was gay! because he had manners and morals, because he was raised to be respectful to women, and open doors for them, and stuff, no a days men treat women like shit, and being a gentlemen the way mike was comes across as gay now a days and it's quite sad that a guy can't be super romantic and cheesy or really sweet without other men calling him a wuss or pussy or a softy or saying he;s whipped, cause now a days a gentlemen is either gay or whipped LOL
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I LOVE THIS BOY !!
My Heart Belongs To Michael Joseph Jackson!

Quote from: "squall-lionheart"
Everybody wants a piece of that great man MJ !!
Fame ,money ,..... just about anything to get brofets on his behalf !!
And now they want us to believe that after 40 years of hunting by paparazi triying to find just about every thing that they could ever comes up with about him and they could not even find just one single alleged gay lover !! :roll:
 But now all of a sudden when they think he is dead they all comes out in to the spotlight just because they know he would not be here to defend himself ??
This is disgusting me to my core !! :evil:
Yes MJ has an aye for women just like every other men ..... we have seen it all over the years ,

"secret date with tatiana"
watch this video and till me that this is a gay behavior :

[youtube:w39w4u6q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otQQqz2C3ug&feature=related[/youtube:w39w4u6q]
at 5:37-6:40
^^^^
The same girl above (JUANNA).
It seems to me that he got more than her phon noumbre right  ;)
[youtube:w39w4u6q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STiaj8wl2EM&feature=related[/youtube:w39w4u6q]

MJ .... dont u ever worry .....we got your back always and for ever . 8-)
i love that CD singing :P the way he checks out the girls askin what the belly ring was .... up its the 2000's im sure he knew what they were ;) LMFAO cutie:P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I LOVE THIS BOY !!
My Heart Belongs To Michael Joseph Jackson!

Michael said he wasn't gay numerous times now I know that he's not perfect and could be lieng but why would any of us trust this halperin dude unless I hear it from Michael he is a heterosexual male, this is so pathetic to write about someone's personal life have some respect is this what the world is coming to I am disgusted hasn't Michael gone through enough whwn is this stupid media going to leave him alone :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael knocking out the media one day at a time lool

rasyte

Michael  is not a gay..   and I found this video in YT..
look what he said...  he was shocked when he saw two completely naked guys..

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=85]
Nothing good ever comes easy      
All good things come in due time                
Yes it does      
You gotta have something to believe in            
I\'m telling you to open your mind
[/size]

[youtube:3a37af91]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhJQxJdI0u4[/youtube:3a37af91]

Alright Girl! You betta tell it!!!! These days, alot of these guys are just plain immature and unfortunately have been raised to be players and cheaters.  :)  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Could someone help me out with what else they think IAN lied about. I too am under the impression that the book was pretty fair. I don't pretend to know all sorts of stuff about Michael so anyone pointing out more would be helpful to analyze.

I do agree that books make money and people will still write them about dead people to make the money. Michael is not special in this regard, look what was recently reported in the news about Elvis (how embarrassing for Lisa that must have been). I agree that Michael took his fair share of crap but mostly because people around him lied on him, not necessarily the book writers, but what the trusted friends told the book writers.

So anyway the two questions are:

1) What were the other instances that IAN was lying about?

2) Since Jason said he thought Michael was Bi,  is there anything in print or on video that Michael says he is not Bi?

Thanks!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is just putting on its shoes.

Mark Twain

There is no need for further explanations....

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions