LSK

well I suppose he needs something half controversial to sell his novels or else they won't sell. To be honest whether Michael was a homosexual, bisexual or just plain hetrosexual is not really for anyone to speculate on as Michael told us what he wanted us to know and that is he isn't gay. If on the off chance Michael actually is gay the only dissapointment I would have is that Michael felt for whatever reason he couldn't just say it to his fans. But it would never change my opinion of him.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

If he was/is gay it means that he lied in court!?????  :evil:  He was asked a question if he was gay - and he said: "I'm not gay" - there's a video on You Tube!  :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

rasyte

I don't think he is gay...

VeryLittleSusie- I remember video and I believe in Michael..   he says he knows..
why should we believe in Halperin more than Michael...?!  :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=85]
Nothing good ever comes easy      
All good things come in due time                
Yes it does      
You gotta have something to believe in            
I\'m telling you to open your mind
[/size]

jill

Quote from: "Zen"
Ian Halperin's book is mostly fair I think.  
There is one mention of the autopsy and how it will be "doctored"
(not the word in book).  And speculation on the will.
Both of these items have been discussed and speculated upon.

Actually, all in the book and not because of the book, has been
talked about anyway in a independent manner by hundreds or
thousands of people.  :geek:

You have the book?  I have been trying to find an article he wrote about the night before Michael died.  Maybe the passage I read was from the book.  I can't find it on the web now ?  Do you recall reading it?  Can you help me out?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

Now these opportunists, "investigators" are going to sali to extract economic profit to this history, since Arnold Klein justifies his declarations.. " it is to keep silent about the rumors of the pedofhilia ", it was in the year 2005, and after so much time Arnie remembers this and the better thing that happens to him is to invent a gay affair, knowing that this is a topic taboo for many persons, not if Arnie this one in the game, but I do not see in that all that could help in Michael's image, and everything happens after Aphrodite Jones's documentary. :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The issue is not whether MJ is gay or not, it is the fact that bottom-feeders are looking to make money off of him still.  Michael addressed this issue and I will take his word over anyone else, especially some peeping tom.  Halperin needs to write about his own life.  As for Jason Pfeiffer?, if he wants to dream like everyone else, so what.  Stop lending credance to his claims by responding to them.  One love.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "PinkTopaz"
Quote from: "JACKSONGIRL"
Quote from: "scorpionchik"
I am sick and tired, honestly! Son of a bitches!

"The 50-year-old star’s unofficial biographer Ian Halperin claimed he had spoken to two men Michael had relationships with.

He said: "In the course of my investigations, I spoke to two of his gay lovers, one a Hollywood waiter, the other an aspiring actor. The waiter had remained friends, perhaps more, with the singer until his death. He had served Jackson at a restaurant, Jackson made his interest plain and the two slept together the following night. According to the waiter, Jackson fell in love."     :evil:  :evil:
All i'm saying is ... He Wrote UNMASKED! .... Enough Said LMFAO!
You are SO right! We shouldn't waste an ounce of time on this lyin' foo'..
LOL i wish he could just do something and take all those lying scum bags down together, all of them, bashir, arvizo's, chandler, sawyer, Oprah (whos have bad mouthed him in the past) halperin, jason. klien. all of them. they all will get their revenge.

P.s i find it hilarious that Janet arivzo now goes my Janet Jackson  :lol:  Oh god the painn.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I LOVE THIS BOY !!
My Heart Belongs To Michael Joseph Jackson!

Quote from: "loveratheart4mj"
I choose to BELIEVE Michael. He told us multipule time he was NOT and i repeat NOT gay. Come on guys. This is the ARMY  OF LOVE.  We are his armor. Lets not forget that. MJ we LOVE YOU!!!!
agreed! plus did we forget all those friends of his who clearly stated, he loved women and would check out their asses ;) i didnt hear stories about him checking out men's behinds ;) sorry :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I LOVE THIS BOY !!

Very well put, GirlSaturday, very well put!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places....and those who don\'t believe in magic will never find it" - Roald Dahl

Kirsche

I choose to BELIEVE Michael. He told us multipule time he was NOT and i repeat NOT gay. Come on guys. This is the ARMY  OF LOVE.  We are his armor. Lets not forget that. MJ we LOVE YOU!!!!
agreed! plus did we forget all those friends of his who clearly stated, he loved women and would check out their asses ;) i didnt hear stories about him checking out men's behinds ;) sorry :P

The Bed-Room advice just came into my mind again, eheh that was cute.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

Quote from: "Kirsche"

The Bed-Room advice just came into my mind again, eheh that was cute.
i know right :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I LOVE THIS BOY !!

Laura

Why do the not come forward?? They would make a lots of money, all these "gay" friends...Only Jason, whom none believes.. And what if he was?? Does it change his works, his songs, videos':' Gay or not he was unique :)

P.S I am sure he liked women :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Good Lets Dance"
Quote from: "scorpionchik"
I am sick and tired, honestly! Son of a bitches!

"The 50-year-old star’s unofficial biographer Ian Halperin claimed he had spoken to two men Michael had relationships with.

He said: "In the course of my investigations, I spoke to two of his gay lovers, one a Hollywood waiter, the other an aspiring actor. The waiter had remained friends, perhaps more, with the singer until his death. He had served Jackson at a restaurant, Jackson made his interest plain and the two slept together the following night. According to the waiter, Jackson fell in love."     :evil:  :evil:

OK; I'm going to say something here that may not go over too good with some. I will preface this by saying that whether MJ is gay or straight is not going to change the way I feel about him, his music, his legacy or anything else. I Adore him no matter what.
I am NOT saying I believe this Halperin guy at all, but think for a minute....What If MJ did lean that way? I doubt he would come out and make an announcement or admit it. His Fan Base is a high percentage Females that are Gaga over him physically (gold pants freaks?) and seem to carry around a Fantasy in their head of a sexual/romantic relationship with him. Finding out he was Gay would burst a Lot of Bubbles out there and devotion could turn to disgust for some, eroding this lust struck female fan base. Plus his Mom's strict religious values...If you remember when the Beatles arrived on the scene, it was kept a Secret for a long time that John Lennon was married. (When it leaked out the PR people said they wanted him to appear single cause girls screamed and went crazy over the Beatles and they were afraid this would have a negative effect of the female fans reaction) I mean What IF MJ was secretly gay? The reaction you are exhibiting would be exactly Why he would need to deny it - Right? I have no Idea whether he is or not, all I'm saying is it would not surprise me cause he can lean to the effiminate side somewhat. The Andogynous thing is somewhat Hot sometimes :P and I would prefer to think of him as straight too, but with MJ as they say "Anything is Possible"!

But at the same time, you could make the argument that, as sweethearted and as intelligent as he is, he wouldn't allow himself to marry women(assuming that if your theory were correct), he'd probably realize that if he did that, it would be as if he was living a lie, and he absolutely wouldn't condone  heartache on any level whatsoever.  He wouldn't do that to first and second wife, to put them in a position in which they were in love with someone who simply couldn't feel the same way because of his sexual orientation. Think about it. He would have to say that he was romantically in love with his spouse and lie about it every time they talked. Honestly, theres no doubt in mind that Michael isn't gay, and this is coming from an 18 year old male (who happens to be straight). I just don't see it even a possibility considering all the relationships hes been in and watching his own interviews. I think his media image has really changed the perception of how people view him, and gender roles are honestly irrelevant to whether or not an individual is gay or straight. Just because someone wears makeup and has arched eye brawls doesn't mean a man is gay, he just has style unlike a lot of people these days.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Coming soon to a trial near you; MJ: the resurrection

:roll: and just what is it about those 2 assholes that make what they allege more credible than what MJ revealed in Ian's eyes$$$?  Michael said that he is not gay?  Shouodn't he know?  I swear.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Ian Halperin can never convince any intellectual MJ fan that he was crossing swords.

And contrary to my sig pic, I don't think MJ is a flamer.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions