all4loveandbelieveTopic starter

If there were elections held to appoint the new Michael Jackson (as if such a thing could ever be), Chris Brown would be Tracy Flick. Brown has made it perfectly clear he is more than willing to take on the responsibility of being the new King Of Pop by attempting to impersonate Michael time and time again. There’s his teary MJ tribute, the video for “Human Nature”-sampling “She Ain’t You”, and now Breezy dons the superstar’s signature red jacket for a Jackson-off on sketch comedy show In The Flow with Affion Crockett. Ugh. Enough.

There’s no denying Chris Brown is a truly gifted performer and an incredible dancer, but it’s going to be a serious uphill climb for him if he wants to convince the world he can be as beloved an artist as Michael was (and still is).

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

CHRIS BROWN NEEDS TO PRACTICE DAY AND NIGHT 365 DAYS A YR IN ORDER TO BE LIKE MICHAEL, AND EVEN AT THAT HE WILL NEVER BE AS PERFECT AS MICHAEL JACKSON..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Is this the same Chris Brown that beat up Rihanna?  Enough said.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I love you."  "I promise you I will make you all proud of me." "You will be proud of being a Michael Jackson fan." - Michael Jackson

Chris Brown can never live up to the legend.  For starters, he doesn’t have the right spirt, neither enough compassion nor the love of the whole of the planet in his heart.  Then there’s everything else. 

Like Chris  says in his own song, so be it, dear Michael… "he ain’t you”  lolol/ 
And he never will be.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Go easy on him! I'm not really a fan of his, but he's still young and learning. He won't be the new king of Pop. Shit, MJ doesn't even care about that title except for the love behind it. But I don't think he gets some big ego trip out of it. The media seems to continue on with it, not MJ. Chris Brown just needs to be himself, not Mike.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Chris Brown??? Really???  :roll: I thought the new MJ was going to be Usher! :roll:

Seriously, what a big ego these singers have, to compare themselves with the KING?!? Michael was, IS and always going to be the ONLY KING of MUSIC and the entertainment business. When are they going to learn this? Or are they ever going to learn this? Maybe their little brains are too smoked with the temporary little fame and glory they have!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I’m just sick of hearing or watching these singers and dancers thinking that that’s all it takes to be “the next” Michael Jackson… singing and dancing.  They obviously don’t even have a real clue who Michael really was.  They know only the surface of the man.  Nothing about the substance.  And that’s kind of sad to me confused/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

I’m just sick of hearing or watching these singers and dancers thinking that that’s all it takes to be “the next” Michael Jackson… singing and dancing.  They obviously don’t even have a real clue who Michael really was.  They know only the surface of the man.  Nothing about the substance.  And that’s kind of sad to me confused/

Was?.. lol jk
I feel the same way. Its more than just the music, the lyrics and the dancing. His life is unique and he's made every day worth while. He doesn't follow trends like the rest, he creates trends just being himself. But the media likes us to believe that there is only this one dimensional, strange side to Michael when home movies and friends and family prove them wrong. but those who say so & so is 'the next King of Pop' are just instigating  :roll:  and should be ignored. Maybe then they'll go back to their empty lives and concentrate on their own flaws instead of blowing people's spot up.
Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 06:16:46 PM by TheMoonIsDancing
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dang, lol.  PLEASE FORGIVE ME.  IS, IS,  IS, AND ALWAYS WILL BE.  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

dang, lol.  PLEASE FORGIVE ME.  IS, IS,  IS, AND ALWAYS WILL BE.  bearhug

party/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Chinbie

mj is mj
everyone should do themselves
they are all have unique style!
quite appreciate Chris brown though
mj is the first one to do fantastic things
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieveTopic starter

MJ does not abuse women.. Chris Brown does, and for me he is a nobody. A man who has to abuse a woman is a puss.. He needs violence to make himself understood what a f@#@#@ LOSER.. WITH A CAPITAL L.  HE WILL NOT EVEN HAVE A FINGERNAIL EQUAL TO MICHAEL, LIKE I SAID EARLIER HE NEEDS TO PRACTICE NOT ONLY DANCING BUT BEING A HUMAN BEING FIRST.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

If Chris Brown donates his entire tour proceeds to charity ( like MJ did w/ his $ from the Victory Tour) than he can be the next KOP. MJ is much more than singing and dancing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ does not abuse women.. Chris Brown does, and for me he is a nobody. A man who has to abuse a woman is a puss.. He needs violence to make himself understood what a f@#@#@ LOSER.. WITH A CAPITAL L.  HE WILL NOT EVEN HAVE A FINGERNAIL EQUAL TO MICHAEL, LIKE I SAID EARLIER HE NEEDS TO PRACTICE NOT ONLY DANCING BUT BEING A HUMAN BEING FIRST.

As a woman who has lost an Aunt to violence, its a bit hard for me to have sympathy for any man who abuses a woman. But anger is the devil's art. We have to let go of it and bury it. Forgiveness and Love for each other is the only way to move forward. If Chris Brown wants to be King of Pop, he can! Its a pretty heavy crown to wear and I'm sure its not all glitz and glamour. But we should be confident enough to not let little things like this get to us. Who cares? I've been a Michael fan for a long time and I can't even count how many singers they have called 'the new King of Pop'. Like I said, its all just someone instigating to get a rise out of people. Gossip creates circulation and people always come back for more. Remove yourself from it and see how your day improves! Like Michael, we have to build an immunity to this type of stuff. I'm sure MJ is humble enough to let Chris Brown have the title. After all, its just a title. Its impermanent. What counts is what good we do with our lives, not what names we make for ourselves. Thats all material and superficial and shouldn't even be celebrated. Michael is just Michael, the man who embodies his art and the creative process is the true gem.
Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 07:30:40 PM by TheMoonIsDancing
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love4Michael

As I've already stated before...there is no NEXT Michael Jackson.  We're still enjoying the ONLY one there ever will be;)  :lol: 

If any of these other performers put in as much effort and were half as skilled, talented (and magical) they wouldn't need to use so much of Michael to grab our attention.  They would be able to hold it on their own...with their own style.  In the beginning (after 6/25) I believe that the performances were mostly genuine out of respect for the master.  Now I'm afraid that it's nothing more than trying to garner favor with the fan base so that it translates into money in their own pockets.  Michael "studied the greats and became greater" and I truly believe that the bar he set is unreachable.  He sacrificed so much to be the BEST...the total entertainer...and proved over and over that his love for all humanity was boundless.  This newer crop of performers just don't leave me feeling that they have what it takes to be anything close to a Michael Jackson.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always reach out to lend support and to help bear a heavy burden. 
There is no greater gift that you can give than your caring and love. 
Spread laughter and joy in your travels and carry love with you in abundant supply. 
Share life...share the world.

RK

No argument from me about MJ being irreplacable, but I do have questions to whether Chis actually committed that offence. It seems Chris Brown has been stigmatized forever in people's eyes by the media report that he bashed Rhianna. I'm not convinced he did it to be honest. It just reminds me of MJ and the allegations. As soon as you'd mention Michael, in the past, someone would bring up pedophilia. Now it's being repeated with Chris. Here is a link to a very old post about ritual abuse and the marks on Rhiana's mug shot. At least have a look at it so we can be informed and then make up our own minds and not what was reported to us by the media.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions