all4loveandbelieveTopic starter

THE stars were out to pay tribute to Michael Jackson at the weekend but when Christina Aguilera appeared on stage it looked as if she was saluting Tina Turner instead.
The 30-year-old singer hit a bum note as she performed at the Michael Jackson Forever concert in the UK.

Although she was on form as she sang Smile, one of Jackson's favourite songs, her outfit was anything but.
Her head was a tangled, matted mess of blonde hair and her corset and tights did nothing for her curves - in fact she looked like she was wearing granny pants.
The last time someone rocked that look was Tina Turner.
Aguilera later changed into a more flattering navy suit dress.
Among the other stars at the concert in Cardiff, Wales, were Jamie Foxx, Smokey Robinson and Leona Lewis. Beyonce appeared via videolink from the US to play the Jackson Five hit I Wanna Be Where You Are.
The Black Eyed Peas and Jennifer Hudson cancelled at the last minute, with Hudson citing her frustration at the show's organisers.

She tweeted: "To my uk fans that were coming to the mj show in wales. I will no longer be attentding due to major production issues. I would have thought they would have informed you all by now, so since they did not, I am. Thank u for your support."
Jackson's three children - Prince Michael, Paris and Blanket - were also at the concert, which featured songs from across King of Pop's career.
[/color]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

PLEASE CHECK CHRISTINA PICTURE..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Thank you for sharing this with us.

When I read this last night I was irritated at the tabloids because they look for the dirt. Why can't performers be human? I did not hear her but I believe she did a great job. She has an amazing voice and so what if she's put on some weight. Most of us do not have the bodies we did when we were in our 20's. And for her hair, how do they know that look wasn't intentional?

Christina - thank you for honoring Michael with your incredible talent.

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

everlastinglove_MJ

Thank you for sharing this with us.

When I read this last night I was irritated at the tabloids because they look for the dirt. Why can't performers be human? I did not hear her but I believe she did a great job. She has an amazing voice and so what if she's put on some weight. Most of us do not have the bodies we did when we were in our 20's. And for her hair, how do they know that look wasn't intentional?

Christina - thank you for honoring Michael with your incredible talent.

Blessings

When I read this last night I was irritated at the tabloids because they look for the dirt. Why can't performers be human?   
I agree voiceforthesilent, I felt the same when I read this article /scream/ . Christina did great, I loved her performance.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
This is the picture of Christina. I couldn't recognize her at all.  :shock:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

When someone has such an amazing voice, they will always try to find other stuff to slander someone. I agree that it's not her best outfit but people should mind their own business.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieveTopic starter

Tell what sells more, dirty journalism, or clean journalism? This society, is twisted. Why do they buy such trash.
@voiceforthesilent I agree with you, yes she does not have the body she use to, but does anyone say that it is due the her pregnancy, for crime out loud she just gave birth. Even if she did not give birth whose business is it? Michael's hair use to fly also when he sang, don't forget there are ventilation on the ceiling so they can cool off, so that makes her hair fly.. Big freaken tickle. If people wouldn't buy that dirt, these tabloids wouldn't be able to sell, and they would have no choice to write wonderful things, about the artist. They are human beings first of all, and they have feelings. I wish they would remember that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
True enough, a bad outfit is just a bad outfit, and it happens... but when you consider two other performing acts pull out of this concert at the last minute, you have to scratch your head and wonder if there's more going on behind the scenes in the music industry.  Someone was trying to sabotage this concert. :? 

Let the pundits say what they want...bottom line she was there for Michael (tribute)....enough said.
Last Edit: October 11, 2011, 10:39:50 AM by Snoopy71
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

This is the picture of Christina. I couldn't recognize her at all.  :shock:

His voice remain incredible /bravo/ ,.. the rest of it, to stop eating a little ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

What outfit has to do with an honor and talent!? Suh. I would love to watch the concert and thank you to all artists who attended tribute
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

sandythyme

This is what I have to say to the tabloids.  I would like to see you go up there and do what she does.  They can't that's why they write dirty little lies and cut people up for not being perfect....As if they were!!!  I think Christina is amazing, she has a long beautiful career ahead of her and her talent will just keep soaring higher and higher.  Take care, Love to All
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions