MashMike

Re: COULD THE HOAX BE A HOAX?
March 20, 2010, 03:50:09 AM
The death of Michael Jackson is a hoax.

Facts, facts, facts abound!
Family NEVER grieved like a family who lost someone suddenly would...and I don't care if it was covered on live TV....a family AND CHILDREN who lost somone unexpectedly WOULD BE GRIEVING whether private or in public. AND they would never allow it to become a circus like is was....it clearly was a great prduction
Same with "planned" tour, movie...ambulance, 911 call, helicopter ride, transport of body, coroner's van, forrest lawn, dr. murray, funeral, memorial, court appearances, tmz, jermaine's "tribute tour", J5 dynasty tv series, J5 website, mj's song lyrics, album covers and content, cris angel.......blah, blah, blah...etc., etc., etc., you get the picture don't you???

VERY WELL SAID,AGREE
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

~Souza~

March 20, 2010, 07:20:52 AM
It wouldn't make sense. The Illuminati would not want the shit out in the open and that is exactly the case now.

Read TIAI update 4 again.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

March 20, 2010, 11:21:21 AM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Quote from: "the arabian nights"
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Ive heard the original hoax site was created by an Australian women on June 23rd??  Is this true?

Ive heard the theory that the Hoax was originated by Sony in order to keep the fans interested in MJ and also to bat the heat off them..  if people believe this is a hoax, then they spent time focusing on that and not on the murderers and the greed...  

Also a hoax is easier for the heart to accept than a murder...

but i am thankful that this site looks at all avenues and we discuss both hoax and murder theories.. and we are coming out with some phenomenal research and discoveries...

so whether this is a hoax or a murder, either way the truth will be uncovered.  I trust in that.

wow any links  (you always do great posts) :D

but what about the possibility that it was just a medical accident or incompetency and a weak doctor - why does it have to be so dramtic as murder

:D   Ah thanks babes!

No i have no links..  just something ive heard on the rumour mill.

I strongly believe if this isnt a hoax then its a planned murder.   There are too many people lying.

Frank DiLEo and Randy Phillips have both been inconsistent with their accounts and been caught out in interviews.  Frank says a fan called him to say there was an ambo outside MJs house...  how would a fan have Franks personal mobile number???  And both have said MJ was alive and on life support at the hospital before he died.  The family insist MJ was long dead at the house before the ambo even arrived.

Sony are acting very suspicious too in my mind...   MJ was due to get his master recordings handed back to him by Sony in 2009.  Is it now a coincidence that MJ dies in 2009 and Sony get a contract to have all of Michaels music and unheard tracks?  Also John Brancas involvement in all this.  Branca was fired by MJ due to his conflicting interests with Sony.  MJ wanted nothing more to do with Sony and wanted to be a free agent.  Something he would have in 2009 once his master recordings handed back.
Now we are told Branca was rehired 7 days before his death??  Why would MJ re hire him?  Makes no sense.

Also if Branca was fired he would have to hand over all paperwork.. so why was Branca the one to have possession of the will?  A will that left Joe Jackson out...  a father who MJ had publicly said he had forgiven?  Also a will that gives Branca control and the Jackson family no say.  A will that was signed in New York but states Los Angeles??

Hmm..  too many fishy smells for this to be a simple case of a trained cardiologist making a mistake... a mistake that involves injecting Propofol for insomnia...  a drug that would be of no use for insomnia and restful sleep.. and then conducting CPR on a bed.

one thing i woke up with today - didnt travis payne say that he would go to mikes house to wake him up and ensure he went to the rehearsals?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ZIsis

March 23, 2010, 05:48:09 AM
I'm glad someone actually posed this question as a topic. Because, like it or not, I'm sure even "the most faithful & the most patient" (I'm neither, by the way :P ) of us have pondered over this, at least, in the recesses of our minds...So, thank you, farhatmjj, for your refreshing honesty. And akiraka, I like your last post here. Thanks for sharing all those thoughts, everyone; I really appreciated them all & found them most inspirational! :)

To say that "the news" of 25 June 2009 was merely shocking is a HUGE understatement. But it certainly was one that affected us all in a multitude of ways. I was drawn towards this "great adventure" because I was sick of moping around at home for DAYS.  It was as if an alien had taken over me. NOTHING I did (NOT the spending frenzy on all things MJ related, NOT the hours of browsing for MJ related news/videos, NOT leading a cyber existence & forgetting my 'real' life, NOT even the reaching out to fellow, grieving fans) seemed to help. The pain (& confusion because of that: why I didn't 'get' what it was that I was feeling exactly) refused to go away & just kept worsening. I kept failing to attain the closure & comfort that I so desperately sought. I felt angry, cheated & plain MISERABLE. It all just didn't seem real to me. I suspect it is half because of this indescribable & mysteriously quality MJ has always had of being ageless & timeless. Plus, for many of us, so much of our childhood/teenage memories are associated/intertwined with him somehow too :)

I was taken aback when I first heard about the hoax. Well, I've always preferred most of my "conspiracies" in fiction rather than real life (yes, guilty: nerdy, boring bookworm, romantic/idealist/optimist & a habitual escapologist from most 'unpleasantries' :oops: ). To me, it all seemed as the natural & quite understandable reaction from certain diehard fans in denial; their way of coping etc. At first, it was just curiosity that kept me returning. To be honest, some of the earlier stuff even seemed a bit ludicrous to me back then. I was a skeptic when I joined my first hoax forum & made no secret of that either. I was afraid that people would regard me as the oddball & treat me differently from others. But everyone was so caring, understanding & supportive that my initial awkwardness & misgivings vanished completely. As time went on, I realised that I had become one of them; a "BeLIEver" without even realising it. And the pain kept lessening as I made new friends from all over the world & discovered that we have quite a few things (even apart from MJ :shock:  :P  ;) ) that we share together. And Oh yes, the laughter over both MJ & non-MJ related stuff also helped a GREAT deal too!  :D

Now, personally, there are days & then there are days. Well, I do know that I wish to to remain 'BeLIEver' more than I actually do BeLIEve. Maybe because a huge part of the whole hoax & my believer adventure has always been the return/comeback (that raises much speculation & keeps getting 'postponed') too. I know it's childish, but I keep clinging on to the hope of the fulfillment of the promise, "the best is yet to come". But my need isn't half as burning & as urgent as it was before. I have discovered the importance of letting life be a 'full course'. We all have to create a few of our own adventures & live them too! ;) It can't all be about one man, one aspect of life that the whole universe revolves around. And we can't just isolate ourselves from it all either. That is to say, this "quest" isn't ALL about MJ & the truth. It never really was; we just liked believing that because we didn't wish to delve too deeply about our part (the "self" bit) in it (acknowledging that we aren't as impartial/doing this only out of curiosity etc). I know a lot of people keep saying that they are "doing this for MJ" (out of their love/regard for him only), but I truly, firmly believe that this notion is very wrong. I really dislike the self-serving & self-indulgent implication that we are being somehow 'magnanimous/self-sacrificing' enough to do this for 'MJ's sake' because he 'needs' us more than we need him (as if we are doing him a favour etc)! Excuse me, but that's the other way around in reality!! In fact, we are doing this for US: both individually & as a team. Because it's we who need the answers most. It's us who want justification for what happened on 25.06.09. We are the ones who need an explanation for what happened to US that day; how all of the following events relate to us personally. We are ones who feel bitter, guilty, angry, confused & sad. It's us who wish to make peace/come to terms with the events & our resultant inner turmoil. We wanted a change; an escape from our real lives. We needed a 'sign' , a 'confirmation' to have more faith in our own dreams too. We are the ones desperately seeking to "know the man we never really knew"!

The past 8 months+++ has been quite a journey in so many different ways for so many of us, hasn't it? Both on an individual level & as a group! We've had our fair share of ups & downs too. But the best part about it all for me (has ALWAYS been & continues to be) is the sheer human spirit that kept & keeps us connected together in all this. I now realise that MJ & 'the truth' plays second fiddle to that for me. The friendships I've made along the way (not just with believers, but non-believers as well), the discoveries I've made about myself & human nature & our relationships with others in general are more precious to me above anything else. I would never claim to "get it"; understand 'exactly' why MJ is doing what he is doing (hoax-related, I mean). While I do admit I wonder about it too, I'm not going to join in on the over-analysations/speculations there either. Because I do realise, it's his OWN personal journey TOO; one that he walks alone (that bit, which no matter how much we wish to be a part of, we cannot). Sometimes we all have to do the things we have to do, despite everyone & everything. So, I respect him & his reasons for it. Also, a BIG thank you, A HUGE THANK YOU TO MJ: for making this possible; for taking me on this "great adventure" like no other that I've experienced before; I shall never ever regret even a bit of it or having been a tiny part of it all! :D :lol:  :D

We are echoing & helping spread "the message" of peace & love NOT because it's all merely HIS message alone, but because it's one that's etched on our own soul songs as well.

I still don't know a lot of "hows & whys" about the whole experience. Maybe I never will either. But I have FAITH in US. People, all humans are essentially good or at least have a bit of good buried/shadowed somewhere within ourselves. Sometimes, some of us need an occasional  sign, a hint, an encouragement to bring that to the surface & to use it. Whatever happens, we shall always be able to live with it somehow because none of us are ever truly alone. We just need to give a little of ourselves & to reach out to the others to realise that & to receive too. My grandmother always tells me that life should be a combination of what we want & what we need & I've grown to trust her there :) Plus, I'm a BIG fan of Paulo Coelho & I REALLY, TRULY, DEEPLY believe that “When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”!!! :D  :)  :D

So, CHIN UP, my fellow sister believers (sorry about the sexism, 'dudes', but you are included there as well! :P ), it's still NOT over. Not unless we, ourselves let it be so. This is SOOOOOOO NOT "IT", not by a looooooooooong shot, not just yet. Remember, there's much, much more to come on this adventure that we all chose to embark on TOGETHER. Hang on for the ride, let's continue to be there for each other & let's keep an open mind.

BELIEVE that there's ALWAYS HOPE!!! ;)  :)  :lol:  :)  :D

L.O.V.E & LOVE ALL THE WAY!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 24, 2010, 08:17:46 PM
Quote from: "Chamone"
Aww Farhat! Please, don't get too confused! Being a believer is difficult. There is no proof he is alive. But there is no proof he is dead either.

Just take a step back. Turn off your computer, go take a walk, watch a movie, read a book. Just nothing MJ-related. And when you're all fresh again, come back here and take a look at all the news from the past couple of days and all the facts we've gathered!

1. Murray trial at easter
2. All the stuff going on in Hayvenhurst (PP&B could be leaving, off to live with their dad)
3. The lack of emotions in the Jackson family
4. The moving body bag
5. Fake ambulance pic

If the illuminati did kill MJ, there wouldn't be a moving body bag.

Please take care, stay sane!

HUGS!
nice post :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 24, 2010, 09:44:33 PM
I agree that the original question is a legitimate one. Some say all the "facts" point to a hoax. All the same facts could easily point to murder. And no, that doesn't mean the processes following a murder would be neat and tidy as one suggested.

Covering up a murder is  probably messy business - one that requires the paying off or blackmailing of certain officials and others involved. It would also involve the manipulation of information, pinpointing a fall guy, etc. The same way a hoax would likely also require the paying off of certain officials and others involved, the manipulation of information, etc. Either way, it's a lot of work, with a lot of room for human error and miscommunication.

I don't think a "hoax of a hoax" would be orchestrated to cater to a small group of people... rather a contrived hoax is more likely to be useful for misleading fans re any possible loose ends or inconsistencies in a murder cover-up, while at the same time inspiring them to purchase more merch. Whether a hoax or a murder, you can trust that someone wants all the fan money they can generate.

By the same token, most of this might also apply to a witness protection action.

Nothing about any of this is certain, and it's probably supposed to be that way, whatever the truth is.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMike

March 25, 2010, 03:16:56 AM
I just hope we'll find out the truth-whether it's good news or not,we need to know it in order to have some closure,my mind hurts since june 25,i just pray to God that he wasnt murderd, it would be easier for me to find out that he was overdosed accidently by an ignorant doctor rather than that our Michael was murderd is a very cruel way,my heart is bleeding. :( I just hope that God will help us to reach the truth
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

somekindofsign

March 25, 2010, 09:48:58 AM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
It wouldn't make sense. The Illuminati would not want the shit out in the open and that is exactly the case now.

Read TIAI update 4 again.

To me it would make sense, as much as they have people like Alex Jones providing bites of real information, more the terrifying side.
Actually it would even make sense that he whole thing of the NWO, was somehow a similar hoax of a conspiracy. They let us know a portion side, in a way that terrifies people, so they take advange of it from the same fact of conspiring against us. We never see these people giving solutions, nor good bites of news showing that we, sometimes, stop their actions (mandatory vaccinations). All always negative.

This could be perfectly possible.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 06, 2010, 07:44:16 PM
Hi everybody,

Could someone really help me because I am really going crazy with this story. All you are writing I believed from the beginning and said it to my family from the very first day I can't stand it no more. It's becoming really hard. Sometimes I can't stop crying thinking he could be gone. Why do we all have this feeling that something's going wrong ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 07, 2010, 06:05:14 AM
Quote from: "Carisya"
Hi everybody,

Could someone really help me because I am really going crazy with this story. All you are writing I believed from the beginning and said it to my family from the very first day I can't stand it no more. It's becoming really hard. Sometimes I can't stop crying thinking he could be gone. Why do we all have this feeling that something's going wrong ?

Dear Carisya and dear beLIEvers,

After the crazy dates of April 4 and 5 we can realize that we had too many expectations for Murray's arraignment and disbelief got into some of us, as a form of disappointment rather than real evidence of death. I was reading your post, thinking very deeply at your words and feeling you to the bottom of my heart, when the MJ radio channel I am listening to suddenly stopped for 2 seconds (during "We Are the World"), then reloaded with high volume - impossible to ignore - with Michael's angelic voice singing:

"When you're down and out
There seems no hope at all

But if you just believe
There's no way we can fall
Well, well, well, well, let us realize
That a change will only come
When we stand together as one

It was like a revelation to me, I really needed that reassurance today and it came from Michael himself... I can only pass it to you and advise you to recall all the reasons you started believing in this hoax, since the beginning.. Michael is a genius, a visionary, he is unbreakable and invincible, believe in his power to change the world! Nothing is impossible if you just beLIEve it!

Keep the faith!

LOVE,
Andy
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

April 07, 2010, 11:33:47 AM
there are just toooooo many things that say mj is not dead! but I hope he comes back soon or we'll all get mad!!  :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 07, 2010, 09:36:33 AM
Quote from: "ZIsis"
I'm glad someone actually posed this question as a topic. Because, like it or not, I'm sure even "the most faithful & the most patient" (I'm neither, by the way :P ) of us have pondered over this, at least, in the recesses of our minds...So, thank you, farhatmjj, for your refreshing honesty. And akiraka, I like your last post here. Thanks for sharing all those thoughts, everyone; I really appreciated them all & found them most inspirational! :)

To say that "the news" of 25 June 2009 was merely shocking is a HUGE understatement. But it certainly was one that affected us all in a multitude of ways. I was drawn towards this "great adventure" because I was sick of moping around at home for DAYS.  It was as if an alien had taken over me. NOTHING I did (NOT the spending frenzy on all things MJ related, NOT the hours of browsing for MJ related news/videos, NOT leading a cyber existence & forgetting my 'real' life, NOT even the reaching out to fellow, grieving fans) seemed to help. The pain (& confusion because of that: why I didn't 'get' what it was that I was feeling exactly) refused to go away & just kept worsening. I kept failing to attain the closure & comfort that I so desperately sought. I felt angry, cheated & plain MISERABLE. It all just didn't seem real to me. I suspect it is half because of this indescribable & mysteriously quality MJ has always had of being ageless & timeless. Plus, for many of us, so much of our childhood/teenage memories are associated/intertwined with him somehow too :)

I was taken aback when I first heard about the hoax. Well, I've always preferred most of my "conspiracies" in fiction rather than real life (yes, guilty: nerdy, boring bookworm, romantic/idealist/optimist & a habitual escapologist from most 'unpleasantries' :oops: ). To me, it all seemed as the natural & quite understandable reaction from certain diehard fans in denial; their way of coping etc. At first, it was just curiosity that kept me returning. To be honest, some of the earlier stuff even seemed a bit ludicrous to me back then. I was a skeptic when I joined my first hoax forum & made no secret of that either. I was afraid that people would regard me as the oddball & treat me differently from others. But everyone was so caring, understanding & supportive that my initial awkwardness & misgivings vanished completely. As time went on, I realised that I had become one of them; a "BeLIEver" without even realising it. And the pain kept lessening as I made new friends from all over the world & discovered that we have quite a few things (even apart from MJ :shock:  :P  ;) ) that we share together. And Oh yes, the laughter over both MJ & non-MJ related stuff also helped a GREAT deal too!  :D

Now, personally, there are days & then there are days. Well, I do know that I wish to to remain 'BeLIEver' more than I actually do BeLIEve. Maybe because a huge part of the whole hoax & my believer adventure has always been the return/comeback (that raises much speculation & keeps getting 'postponed') too. I know it's childish, but I keep clinging on to the hope of the fulfillment of the promise, "the best is yet to come". But my need isn't half as burning & as urgent as it was before. I have discovered the importance of letting life be a 'full course'. We all have to create a few of our own adventures & live them too! ;) It can't all be about one man, one aspect of life that the whole universe revolves around. And we can't just isolate ourselves from it all either. That is to say, this "quest" isn't ALL about MJ & the truth. It never really was; we just liked believing that because we didn't wish to delve too deeply about our part (the "self" bit) in it (acknowledging that we aren't as impartial/doing this only out of curiosity etc). I know a lot of people keep saying that they are "doing this for MJ" (out of their love/regard for him only), but I truly, firmly believe that this notion is very wrong. I really dislike the self-serving & self-indulgent implication that we are being somehow 'magnanimous/self-sacrificing' enough to do this for 'MJ's sake' because he 'needs' us more than we need him (as if we are doing him a favour etc)! Excuse me, but that's the other way around in reality!! In fact, we are doing this for US: both individually & as a team. Because it's we who need the answers most. It's us who want justification for what happened on 25.06.09. We are the ones who need an explanation for what happened to US that day; how all of the following events relate to us personally. We are ones who feel bitter, guilty, angry, confused & sad. It's us who wish to make peace/come to terms with the events & our resultant inner turmoil. We wanted a change; an escape from our real lives. We needed a 'sign' , a 'confirmation' to have more faith in our own dreams too. We are the ones desperately seeking to "know the man we never really knew"!

The past 8 months+++ has been quite a journey in so many different ways for so many of us, hasn't it? Both on an individual level & as a group! We've had our fair share of ups & downs too. But the best part about it all for me (has ALWAYS been & continues to be) is the sheer human spirit that kept & keeps us connected together in all this. I now realise that MJ & 'the truth' plays second fiddle to that for me. The friendships I've made along the way (not just with believers, but non-believers as well), the discoveries I've made about myself & human nature & our relationships with others in general are more precious to me above anything else. I would never claim to "get it"; understand 'exactly' why MJ is doing what he is doing (hoax-related, I mean). While I do admit I wonder about it too, I'm not going to join in on the over-analysations/speculations there either. Because I do realise, it's his OWN personal journey TOO; one that he walks alone (that bit, which no matter how much we wish to be a part of, we cannot). Sometimes we all have to do the things we have to do, despite everyone & everything. So, I respect him & his reasons for it. Also, a BIG thank you, A HUGE THANK YOU TO MJ: for making this possible; for taking me on this "great adventure" like no other that I've experienced before; I shall never ever regret even a bit of it or having been a tiny part of it all! :D :lol:  :D

We are echoing & helping spread "the message" of peace & love NOT because it's all merely HIS message alone, but because it's one that's etched on our own soul songs as well.

I still don't know a lot of "hows & whys" about the whole experience. Maybe I never will either. But I have FAITH in US. People, all humans are essentially good or at least have a bit of good buried/shadowed somewhere within ourselves. Sometimes, some of us need an occasional  sign, a hint, an encouragement to bring that to the surface & to use it. Whatever happens, we shall always be able to live with it somehow because none of us are ever truly alone. We just need to give a little of ourselves & to reach out to the others to realise that & to receive too. My grandmother always tells me that life should be a combination of what we want & what we need & I've grown to trust her there :) Plus, I'm a BIG fan of Paulo Coelho & I REALLY, TRULY, DEEPLY believe that “When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”!!! :D  :)  :D

So, CHIN UP, my fellow sister believers (sorry about the sexism, 'dudes', but you are included there as well! :P ), it's still NOT over. Not unless we, ourselves let it be so. This is SOOOOOOO NOT "IT", not by a looooooooooong shot, not just yet. Remember, there's much, much more to come on this adventure that we all chose to embark on TOGETHER. Hang on for the ride, let's continue to be there for each other & let's keep an open mind.

BELIEVE that there's ALWAYS HOPE!!! ;)  :)  :lol:  :)  :D

L.O.V.E & LOVE ALL THE WAY!

you left me speechless cause you said it all! so i guess, after reading all the posts, the majority is still confused... and i think we will always be confused cause no matter how many evidences we have, we can never be sure about Michael being alive until or unless he comes back. this is fact. we just can not be sure about anything if he doesn't come back. and coming back or not is entirely Michael's own decision. 10 months it has been, i'm not sure if he actually wants to come back, and if he doesn't we will all be like Elvis fans again. i just don't hope 10 months becomes 10 years that i will be looking for hoax videos and visiting the hoax forums, i just don't.  :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[/b]

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
May 07, 2010, 11:58:49 AM
Farhat, just smile girl. Because Michael is NOT going to leave us like this, no way. He would have never ever left all the clues if he wasn't going to come back. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions