Quote from: "looking4truth"
Oh I had a dream last night that Oprah basically said she was a believer in the hoax.  :lol:

Looking4 truth check out the visions from michael forum. I posted my dream about Oprah and Michael there!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

Quote from: "friendlikeme81"
when is the interview supposed to have been taken, last week?
shouldn't the nature outside look more like autumn with coloured leaves?
don't know about the timing of the seasonal changes in England, but in Germany autumn is in full process.

btw. didn't Michael mention that he likes how the leaves change their colours in TII?

[attachment=1:206oofaw]autumn leaves.jpg[/attachment:206oofaw]
[attachment=0:206oofaw]nature background.jpg[/attachment:206oofaw]
That is really strange..... Here the fall is in its full beauty and you see only brown-copper colours all around.
What we can see there is like a spring in full bloom.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

The autumn detail is a good point, this garden is seen very! Green!, probably this interview was done months ago 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I just finished watching the interview and I knew I would cry but this much? It was painful  :( .

I see that the theories and speculation of connections to "the hoax" is in full bloom (sunflowers, Oprahs involvement, Prince and purple - eh really? etc.) but I have noting to add to that. All I feel is deep pain, Michael feels more gone than ever (physically)  :cry: . People talking about his death and reflecting on it, thinking back at his life, kids supposedly being interviewed etc, how could that ever fit into a realistic plan to prove something or show something or whatever the theory is? Why does life play with us in such painful ways when all we want is to do good?  :(

What I truly want to know is the names of the people that Michael feared would kill him for his catalogue, the names that Lisa claims she knows! Are any of those in charge of Michael's estate right now?! If so, WE DESERVE TO KNOW! so that we can try to do something about it!

I love u Michael and miss u every, single day...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
Quote from: "Im_convincedmjalive"
Quote from: "thevoice"
You're right Oprah didnt back Obama or use her influence within and outside the black commnunity to help, finance and support the emergence of one of the greatest  leaders of our time, rallying incredible amount of young and first time voters who made the difference....she stayed home hating on MJ i guess.

I am a little shock at the hate towards Oprah. I can understand people might dislike her but hate?  A certain Sneddon  had the very same feeling once...Where's the L.O.V.E in all this?

I don't think she is projecting the blame on her past as an  abuse survivor on MJ specifically, I think she'll always be suspiscous of any person in Mike's predicament. Whatever she might say. But If they dont want to deal with her, why go to her?

"I am a little shock at the hate towards Oprah. I can understand people might dislike her but hate?  A certain Sneddon  had the very same feeling once...Where's the L.O.V.E in all this?"

Um,

First I never used the word Hate towards O. I am highly dissappointed in her behaviour towards Michael and the fact that she continues to make inuendos towards hinting at the possibility of his guilt to influence public perception. That's what "Media Mind Control" is all about. Influencing public opinion and perception.

As you realize she is a power mogul with her show and Millions of impressionable minds are being influenced to continue to think Michael was a molester despite the fact he was found NOT Guilty In a court of law.

Even going as far as to ask Lisa about the accusations and does she think he was guilty?...and Lisa's answer was to leave an impression in people's minds she may very well think he's guilty.

Lisa answered:  "Honestly I have know way of knowing if he did, I wasn't there" something like that.

Instead she should of said: "No doubt in my mind he was/is INNOCENT and found NOT GUILTY!" If she truly wanted to set that record straight.

Do not compare me to Snake Sneddon,
Obama is what?

Might I suggest you read up on Obama and his puppeteers.
The forum is full of good info.

As for your last question...
Why shouldn't Mike or anyone else for that matter use O's show as a medium and a stage to get your message out to her Millions of viewers.
Peace
[youtube:96gsudab]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGzQZ9i5xqI[/youtube:96gsudab]

I wanted to give you a lil help in your research.
L.O.V.E.
V 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Okay...Lisa did play with her hair from time to time...and she paused and stammered a lot, and even gave simply wrong answers sometimes, COULD she have had a earphone in???  Did the camera ever show both ears, or a close up enough view of them????  Hummm, could've she been fed info??
ALSO...I'm pretty sure I've read someplace, or seen an interview with LMP saying SHE proposed to MJ!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "anewfan"
Quote from: "shelby61"
It is quite possible that this was taped awhile back.  We may want to check out to see recent pictures of Oprah and LMP (for instance:  is their hair the same and the weight the same).  Perhaps this is why there is no apology from Oprah.   We know that Oprah yo yo's on her weight.   Of course LMP has kept pretty quiet and out of the limelight since MJ's "death" so it may be hard to find recent pics of her....just a thought ;)

I was thinking that this was taped a while back as well. LMP looks really pale, haggard, and heavier....just like "normal" people look right after they have given birth. (I know I looked like crap for quite awhile after I had my son.) I am wondering if this interview happened closer to after the birth of her twins? But the twins were born Oct. '08.....so I'm not sure. It was what  crossed my mind as soon as I saw her. Something is definitely fishy about this whole interview though......

I thought the entire time, that woman is pregnant...or she'd just had a baby.  Even the way she held her arms about her middle and the camo, same colored outfit was designed to disguise, as everyone female knows...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
I don't know why some people started to lose their hope after this interview. We saw Janet, Latoya, Jermaine and some other family members talking about MJ's supposed death. But we didn't lose hope. So why now? Keep the faith guys. Remember all of the things we have found till today. They can not be coincidences only. It doesn't make me feel good too when they talk about MJ like he really died, but this must be in the plan. As long as we believe Michael is alive, we shouldn't forget that he is directing the show. What was said by LMP on Oprah and whatever is said by his parents and kids will be by his direction!

And one last reminder for you all. Oprah show is produced by AEG!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"
Quote from: "sandythyme"
Just a couple of things I want to throw out there about the interview.  I thought Lisa was respectful and sincere.  I noticed the non eye contact with Oprah, that could just mean she is shy and doesn't like to be "out there", center of attention as she mentioned.  I liked the fact that she showed Michael in a positive light.  He had his moments, but she also had her moments.  It was important that Lisa admitted her mistakes.  Why it took this long to understand him.....Well at least  it happened.  The proposal - as stated we heard it was done over the phone.  So now he pulls out a 10 carat diamond AND I THINK HE GOT DOWN ON HIS KNEES to propose as well.  Sorry, but I think I would remember if a man got down on his knees to propose marriage to me.  Now maybe because she has been married a few times....I don't know.  I just know I would remember.  Finally the last conversation that they had in 2005, Michael  said he was afraid  someone was going to murder him for his catalog and estate.  Lisa said he gave her names, but she wouldn't mention them.  Why would a mother of four, admit on national television that she knows the names of the people that Michael suspected would try to kill him?  That's crazy, that would be putting Lisa and her family in danger. My thoughts on the interview, I am glad it happened.  It was done to clear the air.  But some comments just didn't make sense to me.  Take care, Love to All.

I agree with you. You don't just forget how someone proposes, I thought that was strange as well. And the thing about someone wanting to murder Michael, that statement was VERY telling in my opinion. It's almost as if there were certain things she was 'supposed to' get in the interview, like certain phrases or certain talking points that "someone" instructed her to do (he 'manipulated' her, but she 'understands it now'). And the catalog/estate/murder comment was basically confirming to us that he HAD REASON TO FAKE HIS DEATH. She always confirms that she loves him, he didn't molest children, and that it took her awhile to wrap her mind around him being gone...aka...the hoax.
That whole thing about the phone mainly came from that non-reliable Tarraborelli book. In the actual interview with Ebony in '94, MJ says,
Quote from: "MJ"
I'm the shyest person in the world. I said to her- we were on the phone- 'If I asked you to marry me, would you? She said, 'Of course'! Then there was silence. I said 'Excuse me, I've got to go the bathroom." he laughed sheepishly. "So I came back. But I didn't quite know what to say." Following the telephone proposal and acceptance, the engaged couple promptly met at Neverland, where the romance started."
The magazine just assumes that he proposed on the phone, but he just asked her if she would, it's not the same thing. And, even if he did, it says they promptly met at Neverland after. That sounds like, if he did do it over the phone, he was so blundering that he compensated by doing it again in front of that fireplace at N-Land- I have a cousin whose boyfriend did almost exactly that, he tried to propose once, but he was so nervous he just blurted it and was all stuttering, and the next day he called her out to the garden of her pad and did it again, kneeling and all gallant. . Maybe that second time was so tender and dear to both of them that they never felt the need to share it with the world before this.. and now she did. It's possible.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Quote from: "karen924"
Oh I had a dream last night that Oprah basically said she was a believer in the hoax.  :lol:

Looking4 truth check out the visions from michael forum. I posted my dream about Oprah and Michael there!
Can you post just the actual dream here, because as you know that thread is a
Oh I had a dream last night that Oprah basically said she was a believer in the hoax. :lol:

lo-o-o-ng thread, hard to wade through :lol: . Thanks!
Could you post the actual dream here, since as you know that thread is very lo-o-o-ng  :lol: . Like finding a needle in a haystack! Thanks!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMike

The interview was what i expected, all positive about MJ after his "death", the only thing i didn't like was Oprah's dumb question about those allegations and Lisa's response to that,  i can't imagine those two being in on the hoax, esp. Oprah, i highly doubt Michael would have trusted them(i should confess it was a little bit hard and sad to watch the interview)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

I didn't have time to read all your opinions on this interview but i agree with this, the interview was recorded some time ago, because It's autumn in England too....how everything is so green ? I noticed some strange answers from LMP ...did u ? Oprah said.." I know u went to the private funeral,what was that like standing in this room with his casket ( not with MJ, with his casket !) and Lisa, "hmmm, that was....(smile on her face ?!) really, scratching her head and saying " another 6 months of more 2 recover from , i think ! "Don't u find this very strange ? And when she was asked how did he proposed to her, different answer from the one that she gave years ago, why that ? Let me know what u think.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'll be forever searching for your love .I love you Michael

suspicious mind

Quote from: "MJonmind"

Can you post just the actual dream here, because as you know that thread is a
Oh I had a dream last night that Oprah basically said she was a believer in the hoax. :lol:

lo-o-o-ng thread, hard to wade through :lol: . Thanks!
Could you post the actual dream here, since as you know that thread is very lo-o-o-ng  :lol: . Like finding a needle in a haystack! Thanks!

but if you post it here the threads will bleed together and well it won't be about what it started as any more
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Quote from: "fordtocarr"
Quote from: "anewfan"
Quote from: "shelby61"
It is quite possible that this was taped awhile back.  We may want to check out to see recent pictures of Oprah and LMP (for instance:  is their hair the same and the weight the same).  Perhaps this is why there is no apology from Oprah.   We know that Oprah yo yo's on her weight.   Of course LMP has kept pretty quiet and out of the limelight since MJ's "death" so it may be hard to find recent pics of her....just a thought ;)

I was thinking that this was taped a while back as well. LMP looks really pale, haggard, and heavier....just like "normal" people look right after they have given birth. (I know I looked like crap for quite awhile after I had my son.) I am wondering if this interview happened closer to after the birth of her twins? But the twins were born Oct. '08.....so I'm not sure. It was what  crossed my mind as soon as I saw her. Something is definitely fishy about this whole interview though......

I thought the entire time, that woman is pregnant...or she'd just had a baby.  Even the way she held her arms about her middle and the camo, same colored outfit was designed to disguise, as everyone female knows...

Well the pics i put up from google which said they where 2010 but actually go back to 2008..should maybe help as to her size and hair??
The pic of her in the blue outfit IS 2010..it was from a birthday she went to in London Just last week...apparently...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

trublu

Quote from: "_Anna_"
Quote from: "friendlikeme81"
when is the interview supposed to have been taken, last week?
shouldn't the nature outside look more like autumn with coloured leaves?
don't know about the timing of the seasonal changes in England, but in Germany autumn is in full process.

btw. didn't Michael mention that he likes how the leaves change their colours in TII?

[attachment=1:2snkmqbx]autumn leaves.jpg[/attachment:2snkmqbx]
[attachment=0:2snkmqbx]nature background.jpg[/attachment:2snkmqbx]
That is really strange..... Here the fall is in its full beauty and you see only brown-copper colours all around.
What we can see there is like a spring in full bloom.

There are parts of the English countryside thats stay green all year round, it's just beautiful.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions