use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
Re: TIAI June 25
July 07, 2011, 01:05:05 AM
Quote from: "bec"
If Michael were "dead" there would be no Liberian Girl theme to the memorial/burial. No, there are clues, big FAT clues, that indicate to anyone who cares to notice that Michael IS simply "dead".

Also, if Michael was in fear for his life and safety, those kids never would have been revealed... not before 6/25 and not after either. They would be forever shrouded and their identity forever concealed because that would be the only safety they would ever know. You don't present your children to the world and parade them all over the public stage if you're worried about evil-doers wanting to harm you. That makes no sense.

So you don't believe MJ's life was in danger?..what about the 2005 Trial, do you think he wasn't in danger, that people just wanted to drag him down and when it didn't work, he gave up?
Then what would be his excuse if he makes a comeback if his life wasn't in danger?

I feel there was a point in time MJ's life might of been threatened, but I don't think this hoax was done because MJ's life was in danger?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

July 07, 2011, 02:08:40 AM
Hi all,

TS said, “there is no limit on any particular category of discussion.” So here I go, and if any disagree with this post, guess what, that fine!  I just want to say how impressed I am with the turn of this thread. I have seen within the last few pages of this thread, a thought shift from the negative to the positive for many, not all, yet many!  From what my eyes have read, this level has not been as difficult for most, as TS thought it would be. I must say there has truly been a graduation!  For I see a consensus among the masses. The thought processes have gone from imagination and intuition to recognition of the obvious! The thought processes have risen to the heights of distinguishing fact from opinion!  I suspect that there can be found no greater proof that writing is an excellent means of thinking through a process, than what has been proven here! The answer to the question TS posed so long ago, “Do you think for yourself?” is with full credence “YES!”  

The demonstration of critical thinking skills here is astounding!  There has without a doubt been a paradigm shift, a change in basic assumptions. It is a known fact that when enough significant inconsistencies have mounted up against current assumptions, the old idea or assumption is discarded and eventually a new one is formed, which gain its own new followers, and an intellectual "battle" takes place between the followers of the new and the holdouts of the old.  We have seen that battle here!  It has also been said that when a new one replaces an old assumption, although through a complex social process, the new one is always better, and not just different!  If this site is not a complex social process, I don’t know what is! And to know that Michael is alive and well, rather than dead and buried can’t get any better than that!

It has taken two years but perceptions have moved from murder to movie, the latter of which has been my view from the very beginning.  A lot has been learned over the last two years. Those of you who are still here, have taken the ignored facts at face value, refused to accept the misconceptions, and given a proper explanation of what the situation must be in face of indirect knowledge of the situation.  And the situation is that there was no murder.  Yes TS, their hoax evidence is solid! I’m impressed!  

And I am also delighted to see all of you who have come out in defense of the family, who are simply playing their acting role in this masterpiece of the mind! They have all come together in unity to help Michael succeed in his masterstroke. Even a blind man can see that!!  In a world filled with fractured families, I would that all families could have a project, maybe not of this magnitude, but a project all the same, to bring them together on one accord!

“Yea, brother, let me have joy of thee in the Lord: refresh my bowels in the Lord.” (Philippians 1:20)  “Bowels” translated from the Greek word “splagchnon” meaning the inward parts; the heart, affections, seat of the feelings. Know that you all have surely refreshed my spirit!

I leave you with the words of my most loved Micheal Jackson song!
[align=center:30l96cmo]
"Whatever Happens"

He gives another smile, tries to understand her side
To show that he cares
She's consumed with everything that's been goin' on
She says
Whatever happens, don't let go of my hand

Everything will be alright, he assures her
But she doesn't hear a word that he says
Preoccupied, she's afraid
Afraid that what they're doing is not right
He doesn't know what to say, so he prays
Whatever, whatever, whatever

Whatever happens, don't you let go of my hand

Don't let go of my hand
Don't let go of my hand

He's working day and night, thinks he'll make her happy
Forgetting all the dreams that he had
He doesn't realize it's not the end of the world
It doesn't have to be that bad
She tries to explain, "It's you that makes me happy,"
Whatever, whatever, whatever

[Carlos Santana:] Thank you, man!
[Michael Jackson:] Thank you, Carlos![/align:30l96cmo]

[align=center:30l96cmo]Michael, I'm holding onto your hand in spirit, and  whatever happens I won't let go of your hand![/align:30l96cmo]

Blessing to you all!
OnTheWingsOfLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Defender of the faith, Supporter of the Word!"

MJonmind

July 07, 2011, 03:06:46 AM
Suspicious mind
ahh he just said thedoctor woke him upto tell him about diana . any thoughts?

He said the same thing on the Barabara Walters interview. If he said it twice like that, I think he clearly means for us to take note. He could have simply said, that he woke up, not mentioning the doctor doing the waking. It certainly is a key hoax element, because the basic theme of the death hoax is that Dr. Murray put him to sleep with the propofol and he never woke up. IMO he is setting the trap. It sounds so innocently said, and probably no one noticed at the time, and only post 6/25/09 does it hold meaning. It goes nicely with Morphine and Smooth Criminal!

And I believe MJ's been "innocently" dropping all kinds of clues over the years, like time-release capsuls. Rascal! mj_bad/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

July 07, 2011, 03:49:32 AM
Quote from: fordtocarr
Quote from: Gema
Quote from: MJonmind
Gema
In the New Testament book of Revelations, it says:
“They continued to ‘raise their fists at God, refuse to repent and sores were all over their bodies’ ”
Revelations. Chapter 16: vs. 11
What translation is that from? In 10 or so different main translations there is no reference to raising fists at God in that verse. Scroll down. <!-- m -->You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<!-- m -->

I am not sure if I did it right since I am not bible friendly <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> . I copied the interpretation from a blog. Anyway,  here the text talking about raising their fist because they were angry:
"They blasphemed the God of heaven… Again, those on earth respond in blaspheming God.  The righteousness of God’s wrath demonstrated by its recipients, for the second time humanity shakes their fist toward heaven, and blasphemes God’s name"
<!-- m -->You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<!-- m -->

[font=cursive:10rfjauf][sub:10rfjauf]This is from the translation that Michael and the family (kids and Katherine and LaToya)use... It's the New World Translation of the Holy Scriptures :
10 And the fifth one poured out his bowl upon the throne of the wild beast. And its kingdom became darkened, and they began to gnaw their tongues for [their] pain, 11 but they blasphemed the God of heaven for their pains and for their ulcers, and they did not repent of their works.
This translation, that I use also, does not use those words either.  I'm assuming, therefore, that Michael's fist, is a sort of conquering thing.  I presume we will all just be guessing <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

[/sub:10rfjauf][/font:10rfjauf]

[offtopic:10rfjauf]I copy and paste the whole number 11  here <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> I am not sure if i read as it should but is written there

11 And I say to you that many will come from east and west, and sit down with Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob in the kingdom of heaven. 12But the sons of the kingdom will be cast out into outer darkness. There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.”  Matthew 8:11-12

2. The darkness could allow any in hiding in the kingdom of the Antichrist to escape the coming destruction of “New Babylon” under the cover of darkness. (Jer . 51:6)

6 Flee from the midst of Babylon, And every one save his life! Do not be cut off in her iniquity, For this is the time of the Lord's vengeance; He shall recompense her.

7 Babylon was a golden cup in the Lord's hand, That made all the earth drunk. The nations drank her wine; Therefore the nations are deranged. Jeremiah 51:6-7

3. The people of this kingdom will not repent or seek forgiveness while they are still alive and on the earth. This judgment demonstrates the hardness of man’s heart.

They gnawed their tongues…The darkness along with oozing sores from the first bowl, lack of water, lack of food and scorching heat are taking their toll.  The response of man is one of war not repentance.  In agony, humanity gnaws at their tongues but they refuse to repent cry out for mercy.

[highlight=#ff80ff:10rfjauf]They blasphemed the God of heaven… Again, those on earth respond in blaspheming God.  The righteousness of God’s wrath demonstrated by its recipients, for the second time humanity shakes their fist toward heaven, and blasphemes God’s name.[/highlight:10rfjauf]

Did not repent….The second time this point is made. This point is repeated twice for emphasis, so the reader understands that even if humanity could repent, they would not.[/offtopic:10rfjauf]
Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 10:59:44 PM by ~Souza~
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

MissG

July 07, 2011, 03:57:59 AM
[glow=red:2wqy8sgm]"onthewingsoflove"

The demonstration of critical thinking skills here is astounding!  There has without a doubt been a paradigm shift, a change in basic assumptions. It is a known fact that when enough significant inconsistencies have mounted up against current assumptions, the old idea or assumption is discarded and eventually a new one is formed, which gain its own new followers, and an intellectual "battle" takes place between the followers of the new and the holdouts of the old.  We have seen that battle here!  It has also been said that when a new one replaces an old assumption, although through a complex social process, the new one is always better, and not just different!  If this site is not a complex social process, I don’t know what is![/glow:2wqy8sgm]

We think alike on this.

[glow=red:2wqy8sgm]I leave you with the words of my most loved Micheal Jackson song!
[align=center]
"Whatever Happens"
[/glow:2wqy8sgm]

Funny, I woke up with that tune in my head today  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

MissG

July 07, 2011, 04:00:45 AM
I just want to add in this thread that after 2 years, I feel we still go in circles and, what I have changed in my theories and thoughts have been the "real" O2 Michael vs "double" O2 michael. The rest stay the same.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

July 07, 2011, 04:27:21 AM
Suspicious mind

He said the same thing on the Barabara Walters interview. If he said it twice like that, I think he clearly means for us to take note. He could have simply said, that he woke up, not mentioning the doctor doing the waking. It certainly is a key hoax element, because the basic theme of the death hoax is that Dr. Murray put him to sleep with the propofol and he never woke up. IMO he is setting the trap. It sounds so innocently said, and probably no one noticed at the time, and only post 6/25/09 does it hold meaning. It goes nicely with Morphine and Smooth Criminal!

And I believe MJ's been "innocently" dropping all kinds of clues over the years, like time-release capsuls. Rascal! <!-- smj_bad/ -->mj_bad/<!-- smj_bad/ -->

Hello Mjonmind!!!!!
[/size]

Thank you very much ,I do remember also when Michael told Barbara Walters about A DOCTOR WAKE HIM UP to tell him that Diana had died.Intresting ,hmmmmm  <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> .
Here is the interview in which Michael told Barbara about him and Diana:

MICHAEL JACKSON - on Barbara Walters Interview Full 1997 HQ
[BBvideo 425,350:ps7jwsl1]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-mXsCIoVyw[/BBvideo:ps7jwsl1]

Now what I remember is that when I first saw this intervew with Michael I said to myself,something is not right,Michael looks different and talks different.Let's be clear that I don't say this is not Michael,yes IT IS Michael.YES IT IS indeed.Of course he is,in fact we saw him in many places during 1997.He was the one in Munich ,remember the "BUG THING"??????????

HIStory Tour, Munich: The Bug
[BBvideo 425,350:ps7jwsl1]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fng9N5OBg6s[/BBvideo:ps7jwsl1]

[b]Also remember when he was at princess Diana memorial service on 14 september in Los Angeles ,during History tour ???????  <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> You know It's a pitty I lost the video,but I have some intersting photos to show you:[/b]

[attachment=2:ps7jwsl1]<!-- ia2 -->IWLgW.jpg<!-- ia2 -->[/attachment:ps7jwsl1]

[attachment=1:ps7jwsl1]<!-- ia1 -->iFnW8.jpg<!-- ia1 -->[/attachment:ps7jwsl1]

[attachment=0:ps7jwsl1]<!-- ia0 -->rtqO8.jpg<!-- ia0 -->[/attachment:ps7jwsl1]

What all this have in common may I ask??????
The DAM necklace,that's what it is.Thank you Paris!!!!!

It's all for LOVE!!!!!
Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 11:00:23 PM by ~Souza~
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 07, 2011, 05:28:39 AM
Quote from: onthewingsoflove
Hi all,

I wasn't planning on posting to this tread because it's a moot point to me. I really believe beyond a shadow of a doubt that he is alive and that he will return!!!

But as I was posting on another thread about a TV movie from 2010 "What Killed Michael Jackson?" I realized that what I was saying there could be put here as my reasons for not believing any murder theory. It seems that many statements made by individuals in that documentary movie simply confirmed my belief that this is all a hoax.

If any would be interested here is the post.

Re: "Michael Jackson History: The King of Pop 1958-2009"

Post by onthewingsoflove » Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:12 pm

Hi all,

Sorry it has taken me this long to get back to you regarding the second part of this movie that I posted here. As I was watching more of the second movie I began to realize that I did see this movie on TV. The name of it is "What Killed Micheal Jackson?" It was made in 2010. The description of the movie is: "This hard-hitting documentary traces the last months of the singer's life, examines the circumstances that led to his untimely passing, and explores the controversy and unanswered questions about a death that many say could have been prevented."

You can see the movie for yourself, as it is on you tube in 7 parts! Here is the URL for the first part and then you can get to the other 6. <!-- m -->You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<!-- m -->

After watching this movie again I am certainly convinced that Michael is alive. It might just be me, but it seems that some of the statements made by some of the individuals confirms this. For instance the MJ Impersonator Navi said that he had been a decoy for Michael and that he had been invited to do the visuals for the "This Is It" concert but it didn't occur. Yea, right he may not have done the "concert" but he did the film because there is a particular scene of him in it. From the first time I saw it I have always said that particular person in the film was not Michael because he appeared to big and stocky in my eyes to be Michael. I tried to rationalize it away and say maybe it was just the angle of the camera, which was shot up from the floor that made him look bigger. But as I look at my DVD of "This Is It" again, and with this statement by Navi, I really believe that it's Navi in that portion of the film.

Quincy Jones is in the movie with his comment of why he wasn't going to the funeral. He said he didn't want to go because he had buried 150 people in 2 years!!!! He wanted to remember him as he was. But he also said in the same clip that Michael was like a son to him. So I don't buy his reason for not going! Wouldn't you go to your son's funeral? Was he estranged from Michael or something? No he didn't go because he knows Michael is not dead!

Another statement that confirms for me that MJ is alive is what the narrator of the movie said at one point and I quote, "The saga surrounding his demise is far from over. His dramatic exit left a lot of conspiracy theories." The saga? Hmmmmm. His dramatic exit? <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> I don't think I would call someone's unexpected death a saga! That speaks volumes to me!

And of course the comment by both Mark Lester and Susan Etock (?) about the 99% that was written about Michael was untruth. She said "an ounce was truth and the rest was totally embellished." Yes it was Susan, for the hoax!

Then there are lots of statements about the conflicting reports as to the true state of Michael's health leading up to the concerts. One individual said that Michael's weight at that time was correct for his height and that he was in the best of condition. This is not only conflicting with what others are saying in this movie but it also conflicts with the first autopsy report! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

The most interesting statements to me are what Michael himself said outside the courthouse after the verdicts of the last trial about Santa Maria where Neverland is. He said, "I love Santa Maria, I love the people of Santa Maria. This is why I moved there. I will always love Santa Maria. This is where my children were born." And mind you this is said after the raids were carried out there. I really think the statement that He never wanted to live there again was in a moment filled with hurt and anger, and not from his heart. But now it plays well as part of this hoax because a lot of people, because of that statement, refuse to believe that Michael could be at Neverland! I keep remembering the shadowy figures that looked like Michael in some of the tapings that were done at Neverland after his death. <!-- ssuspicious// -->suspicious//<!-- ssuspicious// --> Someone has posted on this site some recent pictures of Neverland from the air and the place looks just gorgeous, which supports what I said in another post way back that I felt in my spirit that Neverland would rise from the ashes! It has definitely done that! It is obvious from the pictures that someone is living there now, and it could very well be Michael! I'm not ruling out anything!

Another statement in the movie is "Michael Jackson's life has been about selling things. In his life and in his death it will still be about show business!" And then they mention the "This Is It" film. Well helloooo, Michael is selling this hoax!

Now the final statement that confirms for me that Michael is alive is the very last thing said in the movie. Navi says, "In the world of MJ I have gone beyond expecting. I'll just wait to see what happens!" Along with the rest of us! <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ --> Thank you Navi!

Go to YouTube and watch the movie and draw your own conclusions!

Blessings to you all!
OnTheWingsOfLove!

Hi onthewingsoflove

Thank you very much for this post,wow another documentary about The King of Pop.It seems to me that everibody who knew Michael were very busy in this 2 years to make shows and documentarys ,and none of them to try to found out why or who 'killed' him.It's funny you know,until now I think I saw about 30 or more shows and documentaires that friends and family had done.I will watch this production this night for sure,it's very intresting <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> .It was enough for me to watch a trailer to make me want MORE.First here is a description of the documentary:

An ITN Archive production documenting the life and death of Michael Jackson. Michael Jackson was a unique artist with record sales of over 750 million albums and the first man to launch videos on MTV with Beat It. In this official documentary from the archives of ITN, we gain a unique insight into the man who was both recluse and brilliant global showman. With archive footage showing the highs and lows of his career, his relationships with Elizabeth Taylor, Princess Di, Lisa Marie Presley and a host of of memories, this programme is a celebration of a superstar who shaped modern music for a generation.

This documentary of Michael Jackson's life features:

The Jackson Five child star who charmed the world, constantly living under pressure from his demanding father.

The Thriller Years when he could do no wrong. How he created a 60 million selling album that is still the biggest seller of all time.

How Jacko Went Ex centric. How genius talent gave way to eccentricity that saw him befriending Bubbles his chimp, sleeping in an oxygen tent, changing his appearance and creating a Neverland hideaway.

The Final Curtain - culminating in what is sure to be an emotional funeral with exclusive footage from ITN and Fox America of the funeral. How did it all end so abruptly just as he was set to stage the come back of all time in front of 750,000 UK fans?

"The whole extraordinary story brought together...essential viewing for all Jacko fans."

With contributions from Janet Jackson, Jermaine Jackson, Quincy Jones, Paul Gambaccini, Diana Ross and Martha Reeves, History: The King of Pop has a running time of over 80 minutes, and is a unique documentary of a superstar who brought his special blend of magic and mystery to fans all over the world.

Here we go again with is name: Is Joe os Joseph,lol  <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Michael Jackson - History - By The King of Pop 1958 - 2009 WS
[BBvideo 425,350:3qsbgo4h]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnJwVzbj5Ow[/BBvideo:3qsbgo4h]

[LOVE
Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 11:01:10 PM by ~Souza~
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

July 07, 2011, 07:41:45 AM
Quote from: applehead250609
Suspicious mind

And I believe MJ's been "innocently" dropping all kinds of clues over the years, like time-release capsuls. Rascal! <!-- smj_bad/ -->mj_bad/<!-- smj_bad/ -->

Hello Mjonmind!!!!!
[/size]

Thank you very much ,I do remember also when Michael told Barbara Walters about A DOCTOR WAKE HIM UP to tell him that Diana had died.Intresting ,hmmmmm  <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> .
Here is the interview in which Michael told Barbara about him and Diana:

MICHAEL JACKSON - on Barbara Walters Interview Full 1997 HQ
[BBvideo 425,350:26qvlsya]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-mXsCIoVyw[/BBvideo:26qvlsya]

Now what I remember is that when I first saw this intervew with Michael I said to myself,something is not right,Michael looks different and talks different.Let's be clear that I don't say this is not Michael,yes IT IS Michael.YES IT IS indeed.Of course he is,in fact we saw him in many places during 1997.He was the one in Munich ,remember the "BUG THING"??????????

HIStory Tour, Munich: The Bug
[BBvideo 425,350:26qvlsya]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fng9N5OBg6s[/BBvideo:26qvlsya]

[b]Also remember when he was at princess Diana memorial service on 14 september in Los Angeles ,during History tour ???????  <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> You know It's a pitty I lost the video,but I have some intersting photos to show you:[/b]

[attachment=2:26qvlsya]<!-- ia2 -->IWLgW.jpg<!-- ia2 -->[/attachment:26qvlsya]

[attachment=1:26qvlsya]<!-- ia1 -->iFnW8.jpg<!-- ia1 -->[/attachment:26qvlsya]

[attachment=0:26qvlsya]<!-- ia0 -->rtqO8.jpg<!-- ia0 -->[/attachment:26qvlsya]

What all this have in common may I ask??????
The DAM necklace,that's what it is.Thank you Paris!!!!!

It's all for LOVE!!!!!

there is a slight difference in the way he delivered the statement. with barbara as if a doctor was there. with the other as the doctor waking him. i also notice though that he is much more diliberate and careful as to how how expresses himself with barbara verses how he is with the other person. in the other instance it is much more hate to use the word but almost manic. rambleing . he also mentions in conjuction with the news of diana's death a connection to feelings of when kennedy was killed . he would have been around 5 at the time . i was 6 myself and my father had died the year before i don' t have much recollection of that time. now this doesn't mean that those around him knowing his sensitivities might not have thought it would be good to have a doctor there for him .though in mho it would not be a wise thing to medicate someone under these situations but i am sure it is sometimes done. when my father died family had someone waiting at the hospital to administer something to my mother. it was followed by years of turmoil of the needing a nerve pill thing. when i lost my own son later i was told by my doctor that someone in my family had ask them for something  to be given to me . he told me that is the worst thing that could have happened. so anyway as far as michael, i still don't see how if something happened after such a short period of doing this how he went through a whole tour before doing the same ( as was the rumor i guess).
Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 11:02:05 PM by ~Souza~
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

paula-c

July 07, 2011, 08:58:51 AM
TS must be very busy discrediting their theories rr/  typing/

TIAI Update #4b: 777 + 999 = Greatest Proof Hoax, Not Murder
 by TS » Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:11 am

TIAI Update #4d: 777 + 999 = Greatest Proof Hoax, Not Murder
by TS » Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:44 am

TIAI Update #4a: 777 + 999 = Greatest Proof Hoax, Not Murder
by TS » Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:59 am

Silencing the Critics, And $999 REwarD??? You bET
by TS » Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:59 am
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

July 07, 2011, 09:19:34 AM
@applehead250609    

Are these pictures from Diana's funeral? I've not seen them before. Where the heck have I been? The top photo especially looks like Mike from Staples rehearsal. From 1999 to 2009 he certainly hasn't changed as much as some think  michael-jackson/ And I can't see the necklace. I've tried zooming but it gets blurry. Even with an HD computer monitor  :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 07, 2011, 10:11:10 AM
Oh boy, I knew something would happen while my internet service was down!  Good to have you back TS, though I'm sure you never actually left, just kept an eye on things.  This is a great level, the murder theory.  The whole "did they make it look like a hoax" aspect reminds me of a plot from Columbo (RIP Peter Falk).

It does mean that the memorial with all its Liberian Girl images, the "pains" line, the "I'm alive and I'm here forever" etc, was devised to encourage the notion of a hoax, and as the family and AEG planned and staged the memorial they would have to be all in on it, or at least have someone influencing their decisions as to which pictures to use.  So there could theoretically be someone "on the inside" close to the family/AEG but actually working for the Illuminati, helping to create the illusion of a hoax.  But then, this same person or persons unknown would also have to have influenced everything the family did and said ever since the "death".  They wouldn't be aware that they were contradicting themselves and each other?  Come on.  They have repeatedly said that they suspect someone was out to kill MJ and they know who but can't say at the present time.  We get the all-too-familiar "all will become clear".  Now if someone had murdered my brother, I knew who it was, and they had gotten away with it (assuming Murray's trial collapses) I'd be shouting their name from the rooftops, regardless of my own personal safety. What about Dave Dave?!

The Jacksons have already stated their belief that he was in danger and that they know who from, therefore this person or group is aware they are known to them.  An organisation like the Illuminati for example might seem all-powerful to many but when you're dealing with a large, world-famous family like the Jacksons, you can't just quietly dispose of any pesky whistle-blowers without fuss.  Everyone would know.  The Jacksons themselves don't seem to be too worried for their safety or the safety of the children, they seem to be going about their business pretty much as normal.  What does this tell us?  That they are either feeling confident that nobody would dare try and harm any of them with the world watching, or that they don't have anything to worry about because they haven't blown the whistle on anyone at all, they have no-one to blow the whistle on because there was no murder.  It does also beg the question again of whether there is a sting operation underway to snare Hollywood Dr Feelgoods.  By continually implying MJ was in danger from someone who wanted him dead for whatever reason, the real target may be lulled into a false sense of security.  Whatever the outcome of this level, I just can't see how the murder theory holds up.  EVERYONE would have to be in on it.  It makes more sense to me that the shadowy figure influencing AEG and the Jacksons was in fact MJ himself.  If I'm wrong then I'll hold my hands up but instinct and common sense haven't failed me yet.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream.  And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.

bec

July 07, 2011, 10:30:53 AM
Quote from: "trustno1"
It makes more sense to me that the shadowy figure influencing AEG and the Jacksons was in fact MJ himself.  If I'm wrong then I'll hold my hands up but instinct and common sense haven't failed me yet.

That's a good point I forgot. This shadowy figure seems to be able to influence not only AEG and the family, but also the estate and Sony as well, considering all the hoax clues that showed up in (TII and) the Michael album, from the cover to the lyrics to the insert.

So I asked myself, self, who would be able to influence all these entities: AEG, Kenny Ortega, the entire family, the MJ estate, and Sony? The simple obvious easy answer is Michael Jackson himself.

The 333 FBI files is still a wild card.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

July 07, 2011, 11:31:03 AM
Very good post, trustno1. The family has always been the main reason why I cannot rule out the hoax. I've gone back and forth and I always try to keep the idea that MJ could've died but it still doesn't make any sense to me.

If he did die then...

1. Why was there only ONE picture of him dead? Sounds morbid but this picture would be a paparazzi's dream. And the person who happened to be there and taken the big money shot was someone that MJ was okay with it. I won't even say they were friends because I don't know that but they had to be okay with each other to take photos together.

2. Why did TMZ post that he died before the official time? Did someone tell the tabloid that he died awhile ago like LaToya implied recently in an interview? And why would that person call TMZ and say that? Wouldn't that set themselves up if they indeed murdered him?

3. Why did the 911 dispatcher hang up the phone once the person on the phone said they was a doctor there? Wouldn't that dispatcher want to speak with the doctor to find out what's going on?

4. Why did Michael looked so much younger in the ambulance photo?

5. How could Janet and LaToya come into the house and take things away from the scene of the crime? Wouldn't the house be roped off by investigators?

6. Would it even be possible for all of his staff to be fired the day of his death or the day after? Wouldn't that be highly suspicious to investigators and law enforcement?

7. False information in the will and the autopsy report... this wouldn't ring any bells for anyone to question? Hello, media! This one is for you.

8. Why was Michael's body in a white sheet and not in the official body bag? What would be the purpose?

9. Why didn't an official like a doctor or police announce his death? Why did his brother do that?

10. Speaking of doctor, why wasn't there an official representative at UCLA ever make a statement? Is the printed one enough? And why has no one, that I know of, from UCLA, make any remarks about what happened that day? Were they even questioned at the preliminaries?

11. Why did the funeral have a stage light? Why was the background of the funeral different depending upon the scene? Also, why did it simply look so damn fake?

12. Why did Dave Dave look different in the Larry King Live interview? (Nose, shape of head, etc.)

13. In the movie This Is It, what are the odds that Michael plays a character that fakes his death and the actor and him have the same birthday?

14. Also, why was that last "BAM" scene even put in the movie?

15. Why was there a laugh added at the end of his signature MJJ Productions?

16. Why are there so many conflicting stories from the family?

17. Why did Jermaine say this is it, this is not really it? (or something like that in the LKL interview)

18. Why did Janet keep smiling during her first interview after MJ's death? It seems like an odd habit to have, especially since she wasn't like that when the Superbowl fiasco happened which was a much less situation compared to a brother being murdered.

19. Why is Teddy Riley saying he is alive?

20. Why hasn't anyone in the family (esp. Randy) say something directly to HIM about this claim?

21. Why were his dancers ushers at the funeral? Why were they smiling happily in that one photo? Why wouldn't they be allowed to grieve alongside his family and friends?

I think these are enough questions for now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

July 07, 2011, 11:59:34 AM
Quote from: "looking4truth"
Very good post, trustno1. The family has always been the main reason why I cannot rule out the hoax. I've gone back and forth and I always try to keep the idea that MJ could've died but it still doesn't make any sense to me.

If he did die then...

1. Why was there only ONE picture of him dead? Sounds morbid but this picture would be a paparazzi's dream. And the person who happened to be there and taken the big money shot was someone that MJ was okay with it. I won't even say they were friends because I don't know that but they had to be okay with each other to take photos together.

2. Why did TMZ post that he died before the official time? Did someone tell the tabloid that he died awhile ago like LaToya implied recently in an interview? And why would that person call TMZ and say that? Wouldn't that set themselves up if they indeed murdered him?

3. Why did the 911 dispatcher hang up the phone once the person on the phone said they was a doctor there? Wouldn't that dispatcher want to speak with the doctor to find out what's going on?

4. Why did Michael looked so much younger in the ambulance photo?

5. How could Janet and LaToya come into the house and take things away from the scene of the crime? Wouldn't the house be roped off by investigators?

6. Would it even be possible for all of his staff to be fired the day of his death or the day after? Wouldn't that be highly suspicious to investigators and law enforcement?

7. False information in the will and the autopsy report... this wouldn't ring any bells for anyone to question? Hello, media! This one is for you.

8. Why was Michael's body in a white sheet and not in the official body bag? What would be the purpose?

9. Why didn't an official like a doctor or police announce his death? Why did his brother do that?

10. Speaking of doctor, why wasn't there an official representative at UCLA ever make a statement? Is the printed one enough? And why has no one, that I know of, from UCLA, make any remarks about what happened that day? Were they even questioned at the preliminaries?

11. Why did the funeral have a stage light? Why was the background of the funeral different depending upon the scene? Also, why did it simply look so damn fake?

12. Why did Dave Dave look different in the Larry King Live interview? (Nose, shape of head, etc.)

13. In the movie This Is It, what are the odds that Michael plays a character that fakes his death and the actor and him have the same birthday?

14. Also, why was that last "BAM" scene even put in the movie?

15. Why was there a laugh added at the end of his signature MJJ Productions?

16. Why are there so many conflicting stories from the family?

17. Why did Jermaine say this is it, this is not really it? (or something like that in the LKL interview)

18. Why did Janet keep smiling during her first interview after MJ's death? It seems like an odd habit to have, especially since she wasn't like that when the Superbowl fiasco happened which was a much less situation compared to a brother being murdered.

19. Why is Teddy Riley saying he is alive?

20. Why hasn't anyone in the family (esp. Randy) say something directly to HIM about this claim?

21. Why were his dancers ushers at the funeral? Why were they smiling happily in that one photo? Why wouldn't they be allowed to grieve alongside his family and friends?

I think these are enough questions for now.

The denominating answer to those questions come to: Michael IS alive. They scream HOAX!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions