paula-c

Re: TIAI June 23
June 25, 2011, 10:20:06 AM
Well, the message is that TS will be back..
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

June 25, 2011, 10:49:34 AM
Quote from: ~Souza~
Quote from: scorpionchik
Quote from: wishingstar
Quote from: all4loveandbelieve
Quote from: Steph22
mh I don't get it. I'm sorry for being stupid. How do we know TS is back here? Did he post? I checked all over the forum and didn't see any post by him?! A new redirect? Or am I just misunderstanding something?  <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->  <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->  <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

you are not the only one, I am searching lol

Hey there.....
It has to do with <!-- m -->You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<!-- m -->
if you go to it, the link for it take you to Bec's (maybe part of TheMoonIsDancing as well?) comment on Questions For TS....it's a re-direct to that post. 
It would seem that TS did a re-direct to Bec's post.....TS/TS Comments are one and the same. Here is a part of
TIAI 6.5...Souza has had that thread up on the Index page for awhile:

From TS's TIAI 6.5:

"Repeatedly, I’ve said that I would not do much if any more (posts or redirects); but I kept watching, and I saw a need and wanted to help. But now, it has come to the point where I would rather say and do no more, than continue causing endless controversy that is not going anywhere.
I will be watching, and if anyone wants to make a serious attempt at the $999 reward: I will certainly either respond to it or else send the money; but they must be serious calculations. Other than that, I am not obligated to do any redirects or posts; it is my own choice, and no amount of complaints or anything else is going to force me to post again. If I have been wrong on anything, time will tell. And if I’ve been right, time will also tell—the truth will prevail.
Instead of doing a whole new post: I may on a rare occasion make a comment or two in a thread that was posted by someone else (and probably redirect to that comment, so people will who are following TIAI will see it). But redirects will not be daily anymore; those who still don’t accept TIAI/TS probably never will, no matter what I redirect to or whatever I write in a post, so there’ really s no point.

@Souza I am  on topic. I want to know where is this post/redirect. I can't find it on TIAI 6.5.
<!-- m -->You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<!-- m -->

OK this is bull shit. The website takes me to here <!-- m -->You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<!-- m -->.
or here         <!-- m -->You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<!-- m -->

I really don't like your attitude towards other people. Clear your cache and delete your coockies and go there again, or try to refresh using F5. It is directing to bec's post for anyone but you, but still you think it's justified to call us out on BS? Wow, just wow...

Don't get upset, but I've done all you say to do to view that site, and I only come to OUR forum too.
<!-- m -->You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<!-- m --> only takes me to OUR forum. Where is this site?? To me it is just another name for OUR MJDHI site.
I hope you understand, but I follow your links also, and I don't come to any site for This Is Also It...only to OUR forum.
So, where did the comment from TS or whatever it was re-direct us to our forum and bec's comment?
Did he say something IN OUR forum that re-directs to bec's comment?
I understand a re-direct, but the original is someplace, came from somewhere, and someone saw it there to follow it to OUR forum.  Who saw it first?  Maybe they can direct me to where it came from. 
I believe TS and I just want to view it too.  To me, there is NO site for <!-- w -->You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<!-- w --> as then I click on it, or type it in it only goes to our thread.
Sorry, but I'm lost too.

Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 11:52:58 PM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 25, 2011, 11:46:11 AM
Quote from: "Kristina4LOVE"
Quote from: "Sarah31"

Thank you for this Sarah! :)  I understand how redirects work, but this is a very helpful information for the ones who don't.
TS did it for 2 years straight, i don't know why people are questioning it again and again.

Becasue that redirect is an old post. It has nothing to do with redirect technique itself.
11. Eleven Thirty

I have titled this post update #6.5 (not update #7), because this is primarily a continuation of update #6. And yes, it’s also because I said that update #7 will probably be after BAM. Does this mean that there will still be more updates and/or posts, before update #7 (6.6, 6.7, 6.8, 6.9, 6.95, 6.96, 6.999, etc)? I won’t say absolutely no, but most likely not.

Repeatedly, I’ve said that I would not do much if any more (posts or redirects); but I kept watching, and I saw a need and wanted to help. But now, it has come to the point where I would rather say and do no more, than continue causing endless controversy that is not going anywhere.

I will be watching, and if anyone wants to make a serious attempt at the $999 reward: I will certainly either respond to it or else send the money; but they must be serious calculations. Other than that, I am not obligated to do any redirects or posts; it is my own choice, and no amount of complaints or anything else is going to force me to post again. If I have been wrong on anything, time will tell. And if I’ve been right, time will also tell—the truth will prevail.

Instead of doing a whole new post: I may on a rare occasion make a comment or two in a thread that was posted by someone else (and probably redirect to that comment, so people will who are following TIAI will see it). But redirects will not be daily anymore; those who still don’t accept TIAI/TS probably never will, no matter what I redirect to or whatever I write in a post, so there’ really s no point.

The hoax doesn’t rely only on TS anyway; as many have said, they believed in the hoax before TS ever posted anything. In fact, don’t you think there is good reason why I didn’t post any new thread—or even make a comment in an existing thread—until more than two months after the “death”? If I had posted immediately after 6-25-2009, then people could claim that TS is the reason for believing in the hoax; but it did not happen this way, for a good reason.

This update 6.5 (6 + 5 = 11) was posted at 11:30 PM (CA time), on 11-30 (November 30). Also, a few days ago TIAI redirected to a clock with the hands at 11:30

What is the significance of this? As usual, the redirect had more than one meaning.

The Thriller album was released on 11-30

and Eliza’s case was previously scheduled for 11-30, although it is now rescheduled for 12-14

Speaking of Thriller, 11:30 (PM) is “close to midnight ... the midnight hour is close at hand”. So 11:30 also represents near the end (end of the day, or end of the hoax, or end of the world, etc).

And finally, we are now about half way between 2009 and 2012 (“four more years”); and 11:30 is half way between 11:00 and 12:00. The clock is ticking, and there is no time for unimportant or unkind controversy. Yes, some things are important and must be discussed—even if we don’t agree; but even then, disagreements should be done respectfully. It’s all for LOVE!

“And he saith unto them, Why are ye fearful, O ye of little faith? Then he arose, and rebuked the winds and the sea; and there was a great calm .” (Matthew 8:26). I have said the following more than once before, but people seem to quickly forget it; so I am going to end by repeating this one more time. Jermaine said: “it’s all going to come out” (and this was in the context of the “airport” slip-up); until it does all come out, keep the faith NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS!!!!!!!!!!!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... te_6_5.php
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

~Souza~

June 25, 2011, 01:59:04 PM
Quote from: fordtocarr
mh I don't get it. I'm sorry for being stupid. How do we know TS is back here? Did he post? I checked all over the forum and didn't see any post by him?! A new redirect? Or am I just misunderstanding something?  <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->  <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->  <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

Hey there.....
It has to do with <!-- m -->You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<!-- m -->
if you go to it, the link for it take you to Bec's (maybe part of TheMoonIsDancing as well?) comment on Questions For TS....it's a re-direct to that post. 
It would seem that TS did a re-direct to Bec's post.....TS/TS Comments are one and the same. Here is a part of

From TS's TIAI 6.5:

"Repeatedly, I’ve said that I would not do much if any more (posts or redirects); but I kept watching, and I saw a need and wanted to help. But now, it has come to the point where I would rather say and do no more, than continue causing endless controversy that is not going anywhere.

@Souza I am  on topic. I want to know where is this post/redirect. I can't find it on TIAI 6.5.

OK this is bull shit. The website takes me to here <!-- l -->You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<!-- l -->.
or here         <!-- m -->You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<!-- m -->

I really don't like your attitude towards other people. Clear your cache and delete your coockies and go there again, or try to refresh using F5. It is directing to bec's post for anyone but you, but still you think it's justified to call us out on BS? Wow, just wow...

Don't get upset, but I've done all you say to do to view that site, and I only come to OUR forum too.
<!-- m -->You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<!-- m --> only takes me to OUR forum. Where is this site?? To me it is just another name for OUR MJDHI site.
I hope you understand, but I follow your links also, and I don't come to any site for This Is Also It...only to OUR forum.
So, where did the comment from TS or whatever it was re-direct us to our forum and bec's comment?
I understand a re-direct, but the original is someplace, came from somewhere, and someone saw it there to follow it to OUR forum.  Who saw it first?  Maybe they can direct me to where it came from. 
I believe TS and I just want to view it too.  To me, there is NO site for <!-- m -->You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<!-- m --> as then I click on it, or type it in it only goes to our thread.
Sorry, but I'm lost too.

Ford, please read the link sarah posted about url redirection. It's NOT this site, it's redirected to this site (bec's post). TS has been doing this with the TIAI domain for a year and a half already, I really don't see what's confusing about it.
Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 11:52:13 PM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mdc

June 25, 2011, 02:38:35 PM
For those having trouble...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login does not always redirect back to this site. It has redirected in the past to pictures, youtube videos, bible verses, etc. in different places on the internet. It has changed many times over the last 2 years. The thread you are in now is in the list for the redirects for this year. If you go back out of this thread you can see a list of the others with different dates. Some redirects come here, some don't.

If I haven't confused you even more, I hope that helps. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 25, 2011, 02:50:47 PM
deleted

:D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

June 25, 2011, 04:45:39 PM
Wow, are you guys that new of users?

That's neat but please don't get all huffy with us oldies. We don't get why you don't get it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
June 25, 2011, 04:59:34 PM
I didn't know I missed getting redirects from TS this much. This made my day. Thank you TS.  party/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

June 25, 2011, 05:15:30 PM
Quote from: mdc
For those having trouble...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login does not always redirect back to this site. It has redirected in the past to pictures, youtube videos, bible verses, etc. in different places on the internet. It has changed many times over the last 2 years. The thread you are in now is in the list for the redirects for this year. If you go back out of this thread you can see a list of the others with different dates. Some redirects come here, some don't.

[highlight=#bf80ff:jo99azje]If I haven't confused you even more, I hope that helps. :)[/[/highlight:jo99azje]quote]

personally i think you have done a pretty fair job of explaining it. so the site only has redirects and not other kind of post , correct?
scorpionchik . if you are wondering if ts is redirecting to the post of myself and moon i can tell you i did not happen . trust me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

June 25, 2011, 06:08:31 PM

Hey there.....

From TS's TIAI 6.5:

OK this is bull shit. The website takes me to here <!-- l -->You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<!-- l -->.

I believe TS and I just want to view it too.  To me, there is NO site for <!-- m -->You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<!-- m --> as then I click on it, or type it in it only goes to our thread.
Sorry, but I'm lost too.

Ford, please read the link sarah posted about url redirection. It's NOT this site, it's redirected to this site (bec's post). TS has been doing this with the TIAI domain for a year and a half already, I really don't see what's confusing about it.

Please correct me if I’m wrong, fordtocarr, but it sounds like your question is not so much about “redirections” as it is a desire to know the url of the actual This Is Also It website. 

In example of what it seems that fordtocarr is pointing out, clicking on the following link, <!-- m -->You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<!-- m -->, which is reached by clicking on the “Read More” button (the button regarding This Is Also It/Understanding the Hoax) attached to the scrolling graphics at the top of the MJDH home page, leads to an interior page about TIAI that contains a section, “Speculation About Who Is Behind TIAI,” under which is the url  <!-- m -->You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<!-- m -->, which displays this forum as opposed to displaying a unique, individual website for This Is Also It.  In short, fordtocarr’s question being What is the specific web address/url for This Is Also It?

I think that's the question, anyway. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 11:51:06 PM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

bec

June 25, 2011, 06:54:14 PM
What is the specific web address/url for This Is Also It?

:?  :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

June 25, 2011, 08:39:31 PM
Quote from: starchild

Hey there.....

From TS's TIAI 6.5:

Sorry, but I'm lost too.

Ford, please read the link sarah posted about url redirection. It's NOT this site, it's redirected to this site (bec's post). TS has been doing this with the TIAI domain for a ye[/size][/font]ar and a half already, I really don't see what's confusing about it.[/color]

Please correct me if I’m wrong, fordtocarr, but it sounds like your question is not so much about “redirections” as it is a desire to know the url of the actual This Is Also It website. 

In example of what it seems that fordtocarr is pointing out, clicking on the following link, <!-- m -->You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<!-- m -->, which is reached by clicking on the “Read More” button (the button regarding This Is Also It/Understanding the Hoax) attached to the scrolling graphics at the top of the MJDH home page, leads to an interior page about TIAI that contains a section, “Speculation About Who Is Behind TIAI,” under which is the url  <!-- m -->You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<!-- m -->, which displays this forum as opposed to displaying a unique, individual website for This Is Also It.  In short, fordtocarr’s question being What is the specific web address/url for This Is Also It?

I think that's the question, anyway. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

YES darlin' you are correct!!!!!!!!! That is what I want to know!!  What is the URL for THIS IS ALSO IT!!!
Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 11:49:33 PM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 25, 2011, 10:58:21 PM
Quote from: "bec"

That's neat but please don't get all huffy with us oldies. We don't get why you don't get it.

Actually, they both joined in December 2009, that's why I don't get why they don't get it ...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

June 25, 2011, 11:06:56 PM
Quote from: "Sarah31"
Quote from: "bec"

Actually, they both joined in December 2009, that's why I don't get why they don't get it ...

or do they  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

June 25, 2011, 11:09:40 PM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
or do they  :?

That's the 1 million dollar question ...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions