Re: Arnold Klein Twitter
November 05, 2011, 11:14:15 AM
Arnie is on my FB too, and has quite a message this morn...(I know this should be in another area, but I hate to start another one while we're talking about Arnie already lately.  Move it if you need to ;)

Arnold W. Klein
i have grown tired of judges and commissioners who behave as if they were feudal nobility while we, the people, seem no more to them but peasants who must rise when they enter in their 16th clergyman's robes, hold our tongues until spoken to and who may be imprisoned merely for speaking our mind in their presence without their permission ("First Amendment be damned!") Think about it - even the more "progressive" judges unthinkingly continue to behave according to the norms of medieval aristocracy in a democratic age. I have been vilified,robbed,my civil rites have been violated,my records forged ,my will illegally changed and a media circus created about me that enabled the embezzlement of 20 million dollars. The courts illegally released medical records that were not mine and the police, homeland security ,the FBI and US Attorney failed to protect me. Again my will was changed altering the heirs while I was having cardiac surgery with no notary present. I think it is time to reveal the tale.If you think Murray did not have enablers assisting him in his actions just remember Michael signed no agreement hiring him and his checks were signed by AEG…AWK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 05, 2011, 11:56:47 AM
awkmd Arnold Klein
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertain… hoefflin toured with Jackson giving him Propofol
2 minutes ago
Arnold Klein
awkmd Arnold Klein
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertain… why was hoefflin not called to testify
3 minutes ago
Arnold Klein
awkmd Arnold Klein
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertain… the Dr who started michael on propofol.
4 minutes ago
Arnold Klein
awkmd Arnold Klein
examiner.com/jackson-family… he was not a junkie but had insomnia created by incompetent doctors since the 80's.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 05, 2011, 01:08:56 PM
Has anyone tried calling the numbers on Klein's page, etc.  Is it possible to even reach him? I'm in the LA area and would love to get into contact with him but don't even know where I'd begin.  Ideas?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 05, 2011, 01:31:42 PM
I h
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Has anyone tried calling the numbers on Klein's page, etc.  Is it possible to even reach him? I'm in the LA area and would love to get into contact with him but don't even know where I'd begin.  Ideas?
[/quote
I haven't tried the number, but you CAN get in touch with him.  I have. 
Do you want a procedure or just info???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 05, 2011, 01:35:48 PM
Both please.  That's great that you've contacted him.
I figure, since I'm in the area, I might as well contact him to talk to him first hand. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
November 05, 2011, 01:58:41 PM
awkmd Arnold Klein
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertain… hoefflin toured with Jackson giving him Propofol2 minutes ago
Arnold Klein
awkmd Arnold Klein
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertain… why was hoefflin not called to testify
3 minutes ago
Arnold Klein
awkmd Arnold Klein
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertain… the Dr who started michael on propofol.
4 minutes ago
Arnold Klein
awkmd Arnold Klein
examiner.com/jackson-family… he was not a junkie but had insomnia created by incompetent doctors since the 80's.

My apologies...I've probably posted more on this thread than I have on all the topics in this forum combined! :roll:

I just can't stroll past a two-headed snake and ignore it (just an analogy/no pun intended or offense to Dr. Klein).

Ironically, I wrote a post on the TIAI Sept 27 thread that is right along the lines of his latest tweets. The question was asked why was Dr. Kleins medical records presented in court but he was not called to testify?

Here's the post:

« on: November 03, 2011, 06:37:47 PM »

Quote from: Sarahli on November 03, 2011, 05:08:36 PM
Honestly I don't know what to think about Arnold Klein. I don't understand why he hasn't been called as a witness during the trial for example. I keep watching.
Quote from: MissG on November 03, 2011, 05:12:50 PM
same here

My response:

It's the inclusion/exclusion "prior acts " factor. If you bring in Dr. Arnold Klein to testify on his treatments for Michael, then you have to include EVERY doctor that has ever treated Michael (even if it wasn't recent, it still affected his current physical state of health).

Dr. Klein started treating Micheal in the 1980's and there have been several doctors who have given him subsequent treatment up until present day. To say Arnold Klein's treatments had an effect on Michaels "death" would be like saying every doctor needs to be questioned about their treatments/effects on Michaels overall health.

For example, when Michael was burned in the Pepsi commercial, you could say his present day dependence on sleep aids and painkillers was a direct result of that "very first" pain prescription and sleep aid and that first doctor involved. The doctors thereafter were merely continuing the same treatment regimine.

The defense tried to take a stab at it by bringing up the records Klein had into it (to show a history to drug abuse/doctor enabling), but it would have just opened a big can of worms in the end and just exposed more of Michaels private life than necessary.

So basically with regards to the doctors who treated Michael, its all or nothing.

The prosecution didn't want this because it makes Michael look like a doctor dependant drug addict, and the defense didn't want it because they would spend alot of time examining/questioning a bunch of doctors they cannot prosecute. Lose/Lose on both sides.

Fast forward to present day tweets....

I guess Dr. Klein is now saying the same thing (apparently he wants his day in court to prove he wasn't one of the doctors responsible for Michaels prior drug/propofol dependancy), and is clearly throwing names out for the media to catch and question. Clearly doing so would lead to a corporate conspiracy investigation. (And if Murray is found guilty, it might do just that)

.....I suspect this will all turn into another thread because we definitely haven't heard the last of it from Dr. Klein....not even remotely! :?
Last Edit: November 05, 2011, 02:15:05 PM by Snoopy71
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 05, 2011, 02:12:58 PM
Klein is running scared because regardless of the outcome of the case, the way doctors are allowed to push and peddle to the upper echelan is about to meet with a dramatic change.  This case has brought major attention to the doctor feel goods who parade around and hide behind the masks of their professions.  Their actions iwll now be called to the table and their money bags will dwindle under the pressure.  I believe that Klein fears he will be in trouble should this case spinoff into an investigation of the doctors and others implicated in these proceedings.  His name has topped the list by far and his records were used.  If anyone is further investigated, I’d bet 9 to 10 that his name will be at the top of the list right along with AEG and others I do not care to mention.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 05, 2011, 02:18:02 PM
Klein is running scared because regardless of the outcome of the case, the way doctors are allowed to push and peddle to the upper echelan is about to meet with a dramatic change.  This case has brought major attention to the doctor feel goods who parade around and hide behind the masks of their professions.  Their actions iwll now be called to the table and their money bags will dwindle under the pressure.  I believe that Klein fears he will be in trouble should this case spinoff into an investigation of the doctors and others implicated in these proceedings.  His name has topped the list by far and his records were used.  If anyone is further investigated, I’d bet 9 to 10 that his name will be at the top of the list right along with AEG and others I do not care to mention.

If he's knows he's at the top of the list....then it sounds like he wants to take everyone else down with him!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 05, 2011, 02:19:09 PM
Roxy, I'd just go ahead an call his office number seeing as you live out there.  Where in Wonderland do you live?  Lucky girl!!
I'd be prepared to have quite a wait, as he sure seems busy.

Snoopy, I know what you mean about this thread.  The trial has us on stand-by and Arnie's tweets just keep on coming..seemingly full of clues.
I haven't figured out yet either why he wasn't in court other than, he sure seems to have a different story than the trial does.  If I believed Michael is really gone, I'd think maybe Arnie wasn't in court because they were going after him in another "sting" of his own.  But, as he probably could've been a HUGE key player in this trial, and wasn't again it points to hoax to me and Arnie is a person in the know and is serving his role at this time for some reason.

I can't think he's a bad doctor, as it appears that he's doctored everyone out here for as long long years.  Surely, he'd have ruined himself long ago if he were crooked.  Bad people tend to fall in years, not decades!

But, we'll see...it's quite a ride isn't it!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 05, 2011, 02:27:29 PM
Roxy, I'd just go ahead an call his office number seeing as you live out there.  Where in Wonderland do you live?  Lucky girl!!
I'd be prepared to have quite a wait, as he sure seems busy.

Snoopy, I know what you mean about this thread.  The trial has us on stand-by and Arnie's tweets just keep on coming..seemingly full of clues.
I haven't figured out yet either why he wasn't in court other than, he sure seems to have a different story than the trial does.  If I believed Michael is really gone, I'd think maybe Arnie wasn't in court because they were going after him in another "sting" of his own.  But, as he probably could've been a HUGE key player in this trial, and wasn't again it points to hoax to me and Arnie is a person in the know and is serving his role at this time for some reason.

I can't think he's a bad doctor, as it appears that he's doctored everyone out here for as long long years.  Surely, he'd have ruined himself long ago if he were crooked.  Bad people tend to fall in years, not decades!

But, we'll see...it's quite a ride isn't it!!

My head is spinning at this point...a "guilty" verdict for Murray could spin this in a whole other direction (which may be the plan) like you said, a sting on the other doctors including Klein or perhaps an "innocent" verdict for Murray means they are just going after Klein next (which might be why his records were introduced in court). Either way, Klein is in the hotseat.

...ugh! this is getting messy...and yes, buckle up...it's going to be a wild ride!

Last Edit: November 05, 2011, 02:32:29 PM by Snoopy71
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

November 05, 2011, 02:27:56 PM

Why not make an appointment to go visit him, you need a dermotologist.. Just for consulation. I would if I lived in LA.. Unfortunately I live too far.. This is a suggestion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

November 05, 2011, 02:28:38 PM
FordtoCarr, thanks.  Wish me luck.
I actually live in the Orange County area, but I make trips out to LA etc when I can to do some Michaeling.
If I may ask, how did you get into contact with him? E-mail?

I'm not entirely sure what to say when I do contact him.  That I'd like to talk to him about Michael? I feel like that would get me nowhere other than hung up on haha.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 05, 2011, 02:30:44 PM

Why not make an appointment to go visit him, you need a dermotologist.. Just for consulation. I would if I lived in LA.. Unfortunately I live too far.. This is a suggestion.

That's good.  If it comes down to it, I may.  I'm actually also in school right now, majoring in Biology and hoping to attend Med School in the future.  I was thinking something along the lines of maybe asking him for advice?-A mentor of sorts, or something.  Yet, I feel like maybe that would be too sneaky.  Although, I wouldn't be lying.  I really do want a mentor ha. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 05, 2011, 02:39:23 PM
I'd make and appointment, but you never know, he may have other doctors in there too.  I don't think I'd talk to him about Michael, I think anything he has to tell will be told when he wants to tell it.  JMO

I just sent him a msg and he answered it..just a sentence but that was nice :)  Not about Michael. 
I do think he read this thread..or MORE, because he had linked to us..so, your posts prob. are already seen, and if you'd wanted to talk to him about Michael... good luck now...lol

We have to face it...we get from Michael what Michael wants, when he wants.  All we can do is look out, try to understand and wait.

Let us know what you decide.  BTW...I've always planned on going out there...out to Garden Grove actually, where I had family growing up.  That's by you isn't it??  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 05, 2011, 02:44:26 PM
Haha, yes, you're right.  If he has read it, then I guess there goes that.  But really, if he's already tweeting like crazy about this stuff, I guess it maybe wouldn't hurt to try to get it from him- in other words, to ask him what he's trying to accomplish with all of these tweets.  But then again, we'll see.  In any case, I would want to talk to him about the medical field, so, hopefully he'd at least be kind enough to do that.

Yes, Garden Grove is very nearby! I go there often.  I have friends who live there.  Let me know if you ever make it out.  I love meeting Michael fans in person.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions