bec

Re: Arnold Klein Twitter
November 05, 2011, 09:20:42 PM
I think the Twitter shows are exactly that. Jermaine, Paris, Randy, Obie, Klein, etc... each has a story to tell and a character to play.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

paula-c

November 05, 2011, 09:30:30 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
He was just on CNN - he is now speaking to the media.  One of the reporters went to his house today. He claims to have been in Paris when Michael had the "extra" Demerol injections in his office. He says the medical records used in court were not his and the defense is wrong. It was associates of his in his office that may have injected Michael. He also made it clear again that Michael was ADDICTED to propoful and he tried to stop him many times. Arnie says he is tired of hearing the defense use him as a scape goat for the Demerol.
Very interesting indeed. Did anyone else catch this? 

He had not said before otherwise if i am not mistaken,. that Michael was not addicted?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 05, 2011, 09:34:50 PM
I believe so. He now made it a point to tell this reporter that he "rescued" him once in Las Vegas by sleeping on the floor of the hotel room and getting some doctor out of there that was giving him propofol. And he mentioned another time he had to fly somewhere else to do the same thing. I wish we could get a copy of this. It was less than 5 minutes and I just happened to turn on CNN News. Don Lemon had to make it a point to say that this should not sway the outcome for the defense and that "anyway" the jury should not be watching this. Arnie continues to claim that the defense used documents that were not his.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 05, 2011, 09:35:38 PM
Bec, I agree with you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

November 05, 2011, 10:05:02 PM
Why now that lack little time for the jury of the verdict appear first Tito and Rebbie and now Arnold Klein talking about addictions?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Suzy7

November 06, 2011, 01:54:32 AM
Lol Snoopy he does seem to be grabbing everyone by the legs to drag them down too.

I do wonder why Dr. Hoefflin wasn't called to testify IF in fact he got MJ  addicted to the same substance he alledgedly died from. Why is Klein constantly being brought up when he supposedly gave him a completely different drug? There is no relation. Hoefflin would of been asked about the frequency of propofol use and if he had administered it before to MJ ect. Ofcourse he wouldn't incriminate himself but even so, an investigation into his past would be done outside of this trial.
And Klein says doctors "created" Michael's insomnia? Since when? His insomnia started young from not being able to "come down" after performing; not drugs.
Klein is also speaking of a more sinister scenario with government help, but the hoax site links give a different take. What would his "role" be? Crazy doctor? Lol

@MissG I too noticed the contradictions; one minute his rights were violated by his records being presented in court, then they were not his records at all. He says he was out of town when they were administered possibly by office help, (again confirming they were from his office), and then saying it never happened at all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

finfin

November 06, 2011, 04:14:46 AM
I believe so. He now made it a point to tell this reporter that he "rescued" him once in Las Vegas by sleeping on the floor of the hotel room and getting some doctor out of there that was giving him propofol. And he mentioned another time he had to fly somewhere else to do the same thing. I wish we could get a copy of this. It was less than 5 minutes and I just happened to turn on CNN News. Don Lemon had to make it a point to say that this should not sway the outcome for the defense and that "anyway" the jury should not be watching this. Arnie continues to claim that the defense used documents that were not his.
He was just on CNN - he is now speaking to the media.  One of the reporters went to his house today. He claims to have been in Paris when Michael had the "extra" Demerol injections in his office. He says the medical records used in court were not his and the defense is wrong. It was associates of his in his office that may have injected Michael. He also made it clear again that Michael was ADDICTED to propoful and he tried to stop him many times. Arnie says he is tired of hearing the defense use him as a scape goat for the Demerol.
Very interesting indeed. Did anyone else catch this?

Here is part of the interview that will air on 7th November, thanks to themjconspiracy for the YouTube video

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydUCpNAXWSE [/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Consciousness expresses itself through creation. This world we live in is the dance of the creator." Michael Jackson

November 06, 2011, 04:36:06 AM
I share the view with those who think he is scared. He seems scared.
I still also remember how Harvey was saying: Arnie was a very very close friend of MJ.

My questions here are:
- why he was not put on a stand for trial as witness? both sides keep on
 referencing to him
- if he says, his records were actually forged, took illegally, altered... is he going to sue those who did it?
- is he looking at this pattern and is therefore scared: Frank DiLeo - dead, Peter Lopez - dead, who is next?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Suzy7

November 06, 2011, 05:03:23 AM
Interesting you reference the deaths ForstAMoon, considering Coroner Chief Harvey tweeted "Three can keep a secret if two are dead."
All the people dying is strange who knows what he was referencing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 06, 2011, 05:18:28 AM
Yes, these deaths could scare the .... out of anyone "close",
so Klein can be genuinely scared. Obviously, too many deaths and Lopez was obviously murdered. We'll never know about Frank, he wasn't too healthy so we'll never know.

Guys, it's not "addicted to Propofol" - it's not physically addictive, it's not recreational drug too. It can be dependency as during his insomniac days someone was giving him Propofol or another hypnotic to "knock him out", and Mike could sort of establish "connection" in his mind that it's the only way he can get rest.
I feel like common people think of that as of heroin addiction or something  :|. It's not "feel good!" drug.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Suzy7

November 06, 2011, 06:02:16 AM
Well it's actually reported by people who have been under that some experience brief "euphoria" and feel great, some feel horrible.
Addiction is addiction regardless of whether one is "street drugs" or prescribed by a doctor. Same thing and more people die from prescription drug abuse than street drugs.
Being an addict doesn't make someone a bad person at all. But I dont think he was addicted at all given his performances on tour were perfection and having been under anesthesia before, its side effects for me were lasting. No way could he have done that everynight and be performing like he did. I could be wrong though ;).
There is also no such thing as an amazing father who was/is a severe addict.

As for the other points about the deaths ect. he could ofcourse be afraid of something.
I too am posting more in this thread than any other lol.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 06, 2011, 08:01:28 AM
awkmd Arnold Klein
…anglassbodylanguageblog.wordpress.com/tag/arnold-kle… interesting!
4 hours ago

Arnold Klein
awkmd Arnold Klein
abcnews.go.com/US/deliberatio… i never addicted Michael to anything but good medical care.
10 hours ago

Arnold Klein
awkmd Arnold Klein
abcnews.go.com/US/deliberatio… In may I was not in us---the defense covered the signature on the records suggesting it was me

10 hours ago
Arnold Klein
awkmd Arnold Klein
suzanne Martin's new show ...she was there too
14 hours ago

Arnold Klein
awkmd Arnold Klein
tvland.com/shows/hot-in-c…
14 hours ago

Arnold Klein
awkmd Arnold Klein
@DrPaulNassif incredible party Stan Lee.John Baldessari,RuPaul,Dick and Pat van Patten, , Dyan Cannon, etc etc
14 hours ago

Arnold Klein
awkmd Arnold Klein
@PetersPixieLove Also I am on the FDA and an authority on addiction. pic.twitter.com/5X2lA2AQ
14 hours ago

Arnold Klein
awkmd Arnold Klein
@PetersPixieLove you can't even spell!!!
14 hours ago

Arnold Klein
awkmd Arnold Klein
@PetersPixieLove Are you psychotic? I invented injected collagen,Botox and fillers. have you done too much pixie dust?
14 hours ago
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 06, 2011, 08:10:03 AM
I think we'll just have to watch and see what transpires here.  If Arnie is a true bad guy, and Michael is dead, then they'll get him into court too. 
If this is a hoax, and Michael is alive, then I presume Arnie is in the know and playing his role.
Or, he maybe don't know it's a hoax?
I will just wait, like the rest of the hoax and see the outcome before I become one of those judging someone from the media.  I mean, Michael was slandered in media too from interviews!!  And things written that he said! 
I'll just watch and wait.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 06, 2011, 08:16:01 AM
Arnie had better watch it, he’s pulling a Conrad Murray and throwing himself into the spotlight with all this addiction talk.  If you don’t know your history, you are doomed to repeat it.  If this is a sting operation against Dr. Feelgoods, he’s talking his way straight to the top of that list of alleged perps.  If you’re reading this forum Arnie, take a hint, shut the f@ck up.
Last Edit: November 06, 2011, 08:18:47 AM by hesouttamylife
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

November 06, 2011, 09:07:06 AM
Aaand he opened his twitter, now everyone can go and read.

Yes, he contradicts himself nonstop  :lol:
"He was an addict!"
"He for sure was not an addict!" and so on.

Make up your mind, Dr.

I still insist dependency and addiction are two different things. Most of us take painkillers when we're in pain, like
headache or chronic pains etc. Most of us had a joint at college every now and then.  Those of us with insomnia  will HAVE to take pills each night. Are we addicts? Heck no.
Dependant? Maybe. Likely. Michael was the same.  He
had pains, he had insomnia.  Why should he suffer?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions