sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
Re: NEW CHILD MOLESTATION CLAIM By Wade Robson
September 29, 2013, 04:18:28 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Jackson's Aussie accuser gets trial date
11:13am September 28, 2013
Australian choreographer Wade Robson's pursuit of a slice of late pop star Michael Jackson's estate will go to trial in Los Angeles next year.
Superior Court Judge Mitchell Beckloff, at a hearing in downtown LA on Friday, set a June 2 trial.

Oh boy it seems that things will get very ugly next year,AGAIN  :LolLolLolLol:  :icon_eek: !!!!  This Wade Robson guy does not want to give up his bullshit accusations  :icon_lol:  :icon_rolleyes: .But let's not panick over this. Like Joe Jackson said, anyone can sue his son but not everybody can beat him in court . :icon_cool:  :icon_e_wink:

I wonder if the hoax will continue next year 2014 and the 5 year plan that Jermaine said it was correct so no BAM this year or should I say NO HOAX EXISTS? Or the fight will go on after Michael's BAM?!?!? I have so many questions that I'm unable to find an answer.
Last Edit: September 29, 2013, 04:19:18 AM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

September 30, 2013, 02:11:45 AM
Admittedly I don't know much about this sort of thing but how could Wade now go to trial to prove his allegations if the (presumably departed) accused isn't there to defend himself in person?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Le roi est mort, VIVE LE ROI !

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
October 01, 2013, 01:03:28 PM
Admittedly I don't know much about this sort of thing but how could Wade now go to trial to prove his allegations if the (presumably departed) accused isn't there to defend himself in person?

Wade would sue MJ Estate IMO.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

October 01, 2013, 01:40:53 PM
seeing a pattern of taking a situation and then making an effort to drama it up and blame the thing that is not really the reason.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

October 01, 2013, 03:41:08 PM

But would the Estate even be liable?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Le roi est mort, VIVE LE ROI !

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
October 01, 2013, 03:59:10 PM
Australian choreographer Wade Robson's pursuit of a slice of late pop star Michael Jackson's estate will go to trial in Los Angeles next year.
Superior Court Judge Mitchell Beckloff, at a hearing in downtown LA on Friday, set a June 2 trial.

Oh boy it seems that things will get very ugly next year,AGAIN  :LolLolLolLol:  :icon_eek: !!!!  This Wade Robson guy does not want to give up his bullshit accusations  :icon_lol:  :icon_rolleyes: .But let's not panick over this. Like Joe Jackson said, anyone can sue his son but not everybody can beat him in court . :icon_cool:  :icon_e_wink:

I wonder if the hoax will continue next year 2014 and the 5 year plan that Jermaine said it was correct so no BAM this year or should I say NO HOAX EXISTS? Or the fight will go on after Michael's BAM?!?!? I have so many questions that I'm unable to find an answer.

That's right, MJ state is facing a lawsuit for abuse.
Wade can argue a profound mental disorder (repressive memory? ') But we are out of the timeline.
All are said, where are the tests? Why not sue when he was 20 and could defend MJ?
We all believe that MJ faked his death, after seven years, legally, MJ is declared dead. Will we have to wait three years more? seeing all this crap, and more lies you can possibly get.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
October 01, 2013, 04:39:57 PM

That's right, MJ state is facing a lawsuit for abuse.
Wade can argue a profound mental disorder (repressive memory? ') But we are out of the timeline.
All are said, where are the tests? Why not sue when he was 20 and could defend MJ?
We all believe that MJ faked his death, after seven years, legally, MJ is declared dead. Will we have to wait three years more? seeing all this crap, and more lies you can possibly get.

Where does it say 7 years??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
October 01, 2013, 04:42:20 PM

It has to be otherwise why is Wade suing a dead person? or is it a hoax within a hoax??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 02, 2013, 02:42:02 AM
I was just about to post this @applehead......you are quick my friend .

Brisbane-born Robson, 31, who as a five-year-old dance prodigy was befriended by Jackson, was a star witness at the King of Pop's 2005 molestation trial in California.
Robson vehemently denied under oath Jackson had sexually abused him and was a key reason for Jackson's acquittal, but earlier this year Robson did an about-face and claimed the pop star was a sexual predator who brainwashed him.
Robson said it wasn't until after Jackson's 2009 death and the birth of his own son that he was psychologically and emotionally able to understand that Jackson had sexually abused him.
Robson filed a late claim in a Los Angeles court against the dead singer's estate, which is reportedly worth as much as $US1.5 billion ($A1.61 billion).

A lawyer for Jackson's estate, Howard Weitzman, has labelled Robson's delayed allegations as "outrageous and pathetic".
However, Robson's lawyer, Henry Gradstein, said his client was so traumatised he could no longer dance, sing or write songs.
Robson had built a career as one of the world's top choreographers, partnering with Justin Timberlake and Britney Spears and winning an Emmy Award for his work on the US version of TV competition So You Think You Can Dance.
He also co-wrote hit songs for 'NSync and Backstreet Boys.

Rk thank you my friend  :bearhug: .
I have some news and let's hope that are legit  :) :

Hi everyone, I am sharing some information that i received yesterday from a
reputable source. I know that many of us have been upset with the outcome of
wade robson’s claims, particularly the news we heard on friday, september 27,

The few media stories that were released about wade's case going
to β€œtrial” was yet another disappointment. I am not sure how others interpreted
the news from the media but i took it as a trial not a court hearing date. So i
decided to write to one of mj estate contacts, about how i, and the fans were so
upset about the bad news. I also expressed how i hope that mr. Mesereau gets
involved with the β€œtrial” next year. Well, to my surprise, they were so kind to
respond to me. The gentleman i conversed with said that there is no trial date
scheduled and that june 2, 2014 is a court hearing date set to determine whether
or not robson can file and pursue this late claim against the estate. There are
more minor details but i have to wait until i get permission to share all of it
from my source.

So what I thought was a trial is not …its just a court hearing date set for
june 2, 2014. And what I thought was happening friday, september 27, 2013, is
not going to take place until june 2, 2014. I am not sure what went on last
friday in the court room, I know that there was talk about wade having to prove
that he did not know about the estate before a certain date but I never got the
chance to ask the particulars of last friday’s court date. If I hear back from
him again I will ask, however, I know he is a very busy person and i am so
thankful that he responded to my email in the first place. So with that, i can’t
promise anything. I take this as good news. It stinks that we have to wait nine
months to hear what we were waiting to hear last friday but its better than the
news I thought it was…which was that wade got a trial date and that is not true
at all. So again, there is no trial date set, and no civil trial date set
either, as some choose to believe…and we all know who that is.

Meg v. Kelly
It’s all for L.O.V.E.

P.s. When i get permission to share my source i will post the email that was
sent to me.

P.s.s. Besides my gratitude to the person who gave me the
information, i would like to also thank my friend craig and also my friend who
runs the β€œi believe michael jackson is innocent” facebook page for all your
support in this and getting this information out to everyone.

Now ,all I want to say is that is NO WAY this case is real  :suspect:  :icon_mad: ,cause till now ,all is fishy and absurd.Alfonso Ribeiro is right and I agree 100 % with him.The only thing that I don't understand,is why Wade Joke Robson is not in jail for perjury  :icon_e_surprised: ? Why are not the Arvizos in jail for perjury and why nobody from MJ side/camp aren't doing a damn thing about that :suspect:  :animal0017: ? How is this possible ,considering 2005 molestation trial? Is the Justice System a joke or is "more than meets the eye"   ;)  :LolLolLolLol: ?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39oW4mmFQvo[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 02, 2013, 03:07:52 AM
This is a Must watch  ;):

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Sc1oAAq1_M[/youtube]

This Clemente guy is a joke,and I  already responded to this video lol  ;) .This guy believes that the Arvizos were credible witness lol  :icon_rolleyes: :icon_lol: !!! I really want to hear Tom Mesereau's oppinion/response to that  :icon_lol:  :icon_geek: .
The judge should have taken into account that in 2005 he was a key witness for Michael Jackson in the 2005 trial. I am by far not an attorney but if he got this court date he should be given one for lying under oath in 2005 period! I thought the entire point of being sworn in was, to tell the truth  :icon_e_confused:  :icon_geek: . The whole truth and nothing but the truth actually meant something, and the point was you go to jail if you lie under oath  :icon_e_confused:  :icon_geek: . If I ever go to court I will bring The cat in the hat and tell the judge thats what I am swearing on, cause it really means NOTHING anyway...   :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: !!!!!
Last Edit: October 02, 2013, 03:10:34 AM by applehead250609
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 02, 2013, 03:35:59 AM

It has to be otherwise why is Wade suing a dead person? or is it a hoax within a hoax??

Why,Why,Why,that's the million dollar question  ;) .I will tell you why......it is for MONEY  :icon_geek:.
In a strange way  :animal0017:  ,I'm starting to believe that Mike really has prophetic powers  :icon_e_surprised:  :icon_cool: :

"I'll never betray or deceive you.."MY FRIEND"....BUT..."If you show me the cash, then I will take it. You'll do anything for money"
HIStory Continues
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
January 24, 2014, 03:52:01 PM
Is it possible that Michael's comeback is being impossible since Robson's hearing is set on June 2, 2014 and is muddying the waters?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Anna

February 02, 2014, 10:21:12 AM
If Wade wanted to cause trouble, he had the opportunity to do it 8 years ago. There was a trial, if he wanted to spout crap there was his chance. Instead, he spoke for MJ - clearly to keep his backside out of the dirt. He's wasting his breath now.

It was only until his son was born and after MJ died....what a load of crap. He was an adult when he testified, as was Jordan Chandler, and Chandler chose not to testify at all. Mac Culkin was an adult too, old enough to understand sexual molestation when he saw it, and didn't see it or experience it with Michael.
To be completely naive on the signs of sexual molestation in your 20s is absolutely ridiculous. Shows that he's really lying about what happened.

100% agreed....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 06, 2014, 10:37:50 AM
I believe since the beggining is All he wants to say is "They don't really care about us"!  :judge-smiley:
 :over-react-smiley: The more of these cases the better for the hoax believers because it shows he has to keep his name in the media for as long as this lasts.
It will not stop until the truth is out.
Last Edit: February 06, 2014, 10:44:48 AM by Unbreakable1
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 24, 2015, 03:49:58 PM
can't find the new topic button , so i add the link here, it's my opinion that the Child.M case regarding W.R. is very important, and i would like that articles written about the case( wich have value to inform people with facts instead of lies) , to add them here and  get a clear story for people who don't know the inns and outs.

Last Edit: February 24, 2015, 03:51:54 PM by ShyBleuEyes
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
β€œIn a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
― Michael Jackson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal