NEW CHILD MOLESTATION CLAIM By Wade Robson
May 07, 2013, 06:43:22 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
5/7/2013 3:52 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Exclusive

Michael Jackson has been posthumously accused of molesting a now-famous choreographer who spent lots of time with the singer at the Neverland Ranch ... TMZ has learned.

TMZ has obtained legal docs ... filed by Wade Robson ... in which he's asking for money from the Michael Jackson Estate for childhood sexual abuse.

Robson -- now 30 years old -- has worked with top names in pop music including Britney Spears, *NSYNC, Usher and P!nk. He has also appeared on "So You Think You Can Dance."

Wade met Michael when he was 5 years old and they developed a friendship that lasted for years.  By the time Wade was 7, he went for sleepovers at Neverland and MJ's homes in L.A. and Vegas.  The sleepovers continued until Wade was 14.

Wade even performed to a Michael Jackson song on "Star Search" when he was 8 years old.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=1d33-HgdZbI[/youtube]

In 2005, Wade testified in MJ's molestation trial and DENIED Michael ever molested him.

Wade's lawyer filed legal docs May 1 asking the judge in the Michael Jackson Estate case to allow him to file a late creditor's claim against the Estate.  In the documents, Wade's lawyer says he submitted a never-before filed complaint "for childhood sexual abuse."

Wade's lawyer has filed the actual complaint under seal -- which means it's not available to the public.  Sources tell TMZ ... the complaint specifically outlines the alleged abuse at the hands of Michael Jackson.

Wade's lawyer also mentions a psychiatrist who treated Wade -- the doctor is a leader in the field of child psychology.

Interestingly ... in the 2005 molestation trial, Jackson's former housekeeper, Blanca Francia, testified she witnessed Jackson in the shower with Wade when the boy was 8 or 9 years old.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

This guy has $40 billion on the brain, or setup, AEG may be paying this guy. :icon_question:  :ghsdf:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

Andrea

WTF.

This guy has $40 billion on the brain, or setup, AEG may be paying this guy. :icon_question:  :ghsdf:

Yes, could be that AEG chose now, during the trial, for this to come out and is paying Robson to lie, to make Michael look like a monster to nullify any sympathy the public and jurors may feel. 

OR perhaps the only way to right the wrongs, to clear Michael's name, is to face this chi-mo sh*t head on.  Have it make headlines again with a new "accusation" before the truth can FINALLY be known.

I don't know what's going on but whatever is happening, these accusations simply aren't true and that's what I do know.
Last Edit: May 07, 2013, 07:09:02 PM by Andrea
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

Yes VERY suspicious timing indeed.

I  agree Andrea what you said here:

OR perhaps the only way to right the wrongs, to clear Michael's name, is to face this chi-mo sh*t head on.  Have it make headlines again with a new "accusation" before the truth can FINALLY be known.

I know these new accusations are complete and utter bullsh*t and they would mean he perjured himself on the stand in 2005.

So he's either accusing MJ of these disgusting lies for a huge amount of money, like all the other vultures, OR it is part of the vindication of Michael, to face them head on like you say Andrea....perhaps an opening for Jordy Chandler to spill the truth beans to the world? Afterall, Tom Mesereau has been rather vocal lately which is interesting.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This here is what I'm am not understanding, why do you wait for over 20 years to come forth about a serious matter as molestation as a child. Molestation is something that should be dealt with right away.  The question should be posed to this person" Why did you wait so long to come forth with this issue?"  Now, as some one stated before 40 billion is a lot of money. It is pretty interesting when it comes to  the trial for AEG this person shows up out of the blue. Is AEG afraid that they are going to lose the case. 

I do not understand this matter. A thought just popped into my head. Here is the scenario" Michael does the concert, this is the last leg of the concert, WHAM!, you  have this person coming out of the blue stating that Michael abused him and he is suing Michael.   

I would love to know what you all think about this.

Guys, I am getting a very funny feeling about this.  I know that I read on a thread that was so long ago, when this forum just start about someone stating that a situation is going to come up with someone from Michael past.  I think I need to do a little research.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I just recently saw videos on youtube of The making of the scream tribute that janet did right after MJ's "death",, and wade was a choreographer on it and a dancer!!! He speaks about wearing a glove that michael gave him during the tribute to feel close to MJ,, this is B*LLSH*T ,, if its true about the filing now,, and he needs to be prosecuted for perjury also if he follows through with this!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

This here is what I'm am not understanding, why do you wait for over 20 years to come forth about a serious matter as molestation as a child. Molestation is something that should be dealt with right away.  The question should be posed to this person" Why did you wait so long to come forth with this issue?"  Now, as some one stated before 40 billion is a lot of money. It is pretty interesting when it comes to  the trial for AEG this person shows up out of the blue. Is AEG afraid that they are going to lose the case. 

I do not understand this matter. A thought just popped into my head. Here is the scenario" Michael does the concert, this is the last leg of the concert, WHAM!, you  have this person coming out of the blue stating that Michael abused him and he is suing Michael.   

I would love to know what you all think about this.

Guys, I am getting a very funny feeling about this.  I know that I read on a thread that was so long ago, when this forum just start about someone stating that a situation is going to come up with someone from Michael past.  I think I need to do a little research.

If Wade stated in 2005 and said that nothing had happened, why it now and not in that trial, these stories are going to really cause harm to Michael
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There was a very extensive investigation done by the FBI in addition to Sneddon, Santa Barbara police and LA Police departments.  The FBI investigation was not limited to just LA, investigators and police were sent to Mexico and other places to look into every "alleged" lead they had.  The result of all of the investigations was a big fat nothing, they came up with NOTHING they could incriminate Michael with.  Do you guys think that if and when Sneddon found a tiny shred of evidence to prove that Michael was guilty of any of the 10 charges he was charged with, he would let go of it without pursuing it to the fullest and charging Michael????

This is how the big boys play...... The bigger the star, the most outrageous the charges!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

I've read the first couple of pages of the comments from TMZ and saw this:

PIERCE AERO ONE
I worked for two years as an investigator with Child Protective Services. I dealt with hundreds of cases, legitimate and false. I have always had some doubts about the Michael Jackson case. Not sure, just had doubts. I'm leaning toward doubt with these claims, as well. I just don't buy it. It rings false somehow. I'm not the investigator on this case, but I didn't much trust those that handled Michael's case either. They seemed to want to Pose for the good and true, rather than actually seek it.

Based on the first couple pages of comments, most people are lashing out at Robson, saying he just wants the money and that he's perjuring himself.  And some sympathy for Michael - thought that was interesting considering the recent discussion on the Michael as a character thread.

Last Edit: May 07, 2013, 08:20:18 PM by Andrea
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

I don't know what's going on but whatever is happening, these accusations simply aren't true and that's what I do know.

I agree, Andrea.  I think this is another of Michael's set ups.   It's TMZ after all who broke the story.  Given the amount of time that has lapsed, people are naturally suspicious and the fact that the comments are mostly pro-Michael, may be an indication that public opinion has changed
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

I just read on Twitter that Wade Robson is a Choreographer on the Cirque Du Soleil Criss Angel Believe show     :suspect:

Scroll down to his Bio:

Last Edit: May 07, 2013, 08:44:49 PM by Adi
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Comment
26. SHOOZIE   
Unless they changed the statute, someone can claim child abuse for 10 years after their 18th birthday. After that, too bad.

Here Chantal Robson, his sister, defends Michael and says nothing happened.

This page about Joy Robson, his mother, agreeing. Also a section on Jason Francia and mother Blanca’s story ripped to pieces by Tom Mesereau.

Here is Wade Robson’s testimony:

The fact that TMZ is printing this makes me wonder if Harvey faked his love for MJ.  I'm hoping it's part of MJ's plan.

Just another thought: Maybe MJ is doing a test run to see where the public is now when they see a story like this, and the comments do indeed show that most think No way, with only a couple of MJ's guilty.
Last Edit: May 07, 2013, 08:47:53 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

Comment
26. SHOOZIE   
Unless they changed the statute, someone can claim child abuse for 10 years after their 18th birthday. After that, too bad.

Here Chantal Robson, his sister, defends Michael and says nothing happened.

This page about Joy Robson, his mother, agreeing. Also a section on Jason Francia and mother Blanca’s story ripped to pieces by Tom Mesereau.

Here is Wade Robson’s testimony:

The fact that TMZ is printing this makes me wonder if Harvey faked his love for MJ.  I'm hoping it's part of MJ's plan.

The problem is that these stories what they are doing is damaging, Imagine to Diane Dimond
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

Wade's testimony that you posted the link to MJonmind is damning.....and VERY clear that he states over and over under oath that nothing happened.

I'm smelling a setup by Michael as well.....  :icon_cool:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal