PPB making a movie. thats so wierd
July 14, 2011, 08:22:38 AM
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sohqEwadY-8&feature=related[/youtube]

has anyone seen this befor? what you think?
`this is so crazy.

can someone tell me what they are talking about?
 have seen her the syringe at the beginning?
 <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 10:35:41 PM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

Re: PPB making a movie. thats so wierd
July 14, 2011, 09:43:05 AM
Quote from: Maia
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sohqEwadY-8&feature=related[/youtube]

has anyone seen this befor? what you think?
`this is so crazy.

can someone tell me what they are talking about?
 have seen her the syringe at the beginning?
 <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

hopefully there is a purpose , otherwise i just don't know what to think. would seem almost that blanket could represent micheal and paris murray . other than that i don't know.unless it is about revealing something it is disturbing.
Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 10:35:10 PM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

_Anna_

July 14, 2011, 10:14:34 AM
Just saw it! Have you seen the whiskey glass, scissors and syringe? Is that a syringe? I first thought it was a pen but then I saw it's a syringe.

Does anyone understand what Paris says at the end? And what Jaffar answers? I really don't understand what they say.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

July 14, 2011, 03:01:15 PM

<!-- sparty/ -->party/<!-- sparty/ -->
Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 10:34:26 PM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MJonmind

July 14, 2011, 03:59:33 PM
This reminds me of the many crazy "movies" my kids and their friends made when they were younger, some of them quite entertaining!

What I saw were 20th Century Fox, gears and wheels turning, which are inside something with a keyhole, lions on each side of the door, lionsgate title, MJ magic shoes/spin logo, on the table  is glass of juice, scissors, syringe, black marker, make-up brush. Paris feeds Blanket juice and he sticks out his tongue as if bad, red word "HUNTER", zombie staggering towards us, hooded Prince shoots at him. Next scene Paris is as if dead on the floor, Jafar enters and comes to her aid, she gets up looking dazed, takes off her glasses, they both run from the room as if urgent reason. Ends with "Coming Soon".

Here's 2 Screen shots I took.

What seems strange to me is the lack of continuity/confusion as to who's the victim and who the killer (just like in MJ's hoax suspicious//  8-) ). First we think Blanket is the victim and Paris the doctor killer, then this zombie is not Blanket but someone else. We think Prince is killing the zombie, but no--Paris lies "dead". A new character enters to help her up, and they exit quickly as if after some threat. But a sequel is coming! albino/  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LOVEforMJ1995

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Study the greats, and become greater - MJ
July 14, 2011, 04:13:59 PM
Hmmm, interesting, I'll be sure to watch part II :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You can always dream, and your dreams can come true. But you have to make them come true"-Michael Jackson

July 14, 2011, 04:18:53 PM
Piece-by-piece. Thanks Mike......for presenting another analogy through your children!! Fabulous!!! Plus, there is no mistaking your children for trolls!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

July 14, 2011, 04:34:58 PM
What I noticed is that it says “ A news production company” .  I think that might be significant to what they are trying to show with the skit.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

July 14, 2011, 05:13:14 PM
Maybe Aunt Janet is the producer... <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
I haven't seen this...

Janet Jackson Signs Film Production Deal with Lionsgate (Exclusive)
6:55 PM 3/15/2011 by Pamela McClintock

Janet Jackson

The performer-actress inks a deal to select, develop and produce a feature film for the independent studio.

Janet Jackson is becoming a movie producer. The performer-actress has signed a production deal with Lionsgate to select, develop and produce a feature film for the independent studio.
Jackson has a thriving music career—she’s currently on world tour—but this is her first foray into film producing. She says movies have always been her first love.   “Many people forget I started out as an actor,” she tells THR. “I have been fortunate to work in the film industry, though not as much as I would like. I have a passion for storytelling, and have been doing it through my music for some time.”   A deal with Lionsgate was a natural fit. Jackson has starred in three Tyler Perry films--Why Did I Get Married, Why Did I Get Married Too and For Colored Girls. She also starred in John Singleton’s 1993 drama Poetic Justice.   Mike Paseornek, Lionsgate president of motion picture production and development, says the studio recognized Jackson’s instinct for great stories.   “She is a powerful on-screen presence, with a vast audience, and we believe she will be an equally powerful presence behind the scenes,” Paseornek says. “We are honored to be able to provide a home for her ideas, passion and immense talent.”   In terms of the film projects she might pursue, Jackson says she is drawn to diverse material. She says she is particularly captivated by film noir.   The deal with Lionsgate was negotiated by Paseornek, executive vp business & legal affairs Robert Melnik and director of business & legal affairs Neil Ollivierra on behalf of the studio. Negotiating on behalf of Jackson and her jdj Entertainment were attorneys Tom Hoberman and Don Steele of the Hansen Jacobson firm.    Earlier this month, Jackson’s memoir True You: A  Journey to Finding and Loving Yourself debuted at No. 1 on the New York Times bestseller list.   Presently, Jackson is on her Number Ones: Up Close and Personal world tour. The performer and actress has sold more than 100 million records worldwide, and ranks as one of the bestselling artists in the history of contemporary music.   Jackson is repped by WME, JdJ Entertainment, the Sterling Winters Co., Hansen Jacobson and Hertz & Lichtenstein.   

<!-- m -->You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<!-- m -->
Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 10:33:55 PM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

pepper

July 14, 2011, 06:15:51 PM
Quote from: _Anna_
Does anyone understand what Paris says at the end? And what Jaffar answers? I really don't understand what they say.

Jaffar's response sounds like Murray in the 911 call -

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYGeeRmgv44[/youtube]

Interesting how they run through the door in slow motion - reminds me of the slow motion ambulance backing out of the driveway...

I wonder how long their video will stay on youtube?
Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 10:36:26 PM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
July 14, 2011, 06:55:19 PM
This is interesting and I will definitely be watching part two if they have one. This would be very inappropriate if Michael was really dead and I don't believe the kids would parody their father's "death".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

July 14, 2011, 07:51:16 PM
PureLove wrote:

This is interesting and I will definitely be watching part two if they have one. This would be very inappropriate if Michael was really dead and I don't believe the kids would parody their father's "death".

So true.... mj_bad/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

suspicious mind

July 14, 2011, 10:39:30 PM
Quote from: "MJonmind"
This reminds me of the many crazy "movies" my kids and their friends made when they were younger, some of them quite entertaining!

What I saw were 20th Century Fox, gears and wheels turning, which are inside something with a keyhole, lions on each side of the door, lionsgate title, MJ magic shoes/spin logo, on the table  is glass of juice, scissors, syringe, black marker, make-up brush. Paris feeds Blanket juice and he sticks out his tongue as if bad, red word "HUNTER", zombie staggering towards us, hooded Prince shoots at him. Next scene Paris is as if dead on the floor, Jafar enters and comes to her aid, she gets up looking dazed, takes off her glasses, they both run from the room as if urgent reason. Ends with "Coming Soon".

Here's 2 Screen shots I took.

What seems strange to me is the lack of continuity/confusion as to who's the victim and who the killer (just like in MJ's hoax suspicious//  8-) ). First we think Blanket is the victim and Paris the doctor killer, then this zombie is not Blanket but someone else. We think Prince is killing the zombie, [highlight=#bfff40:2auz5dix]but no--Paris lies "dead".[/highlight:2auz5dix]A new character enters to help her up, and they exit quickly as if after some threat. But a sequel is coming! albino/  :lol:

maybe she is supposed to be asleep. list of movies from lionsgate

.You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

all4loveandbelieve

July 14, 2011, 11:26:05 PM
Quote from: "PureLove"

exactly, I agree with you. why would they rehash the death of his father into a movie? I would do it only if it is a hoax. I read that someone said that Janet is the producer, director? I think it is Michael. Michael all the way.. That will put these kids into practice the courses they are taking to be actors.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

_Anna_

July 15, 2011, 01:44:16 AM
Talking about the glass, that, for me, is not a juice glass. That type of glass is used when you serve alcohol, like whiskey. I don't know...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions