Re: he is Michael Joseph jackson
July 09, 2010, 07:34:44 PM
Quote from: "Gema"
01/28/2010 at 08:30 am in department 5
    at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
    Revocation of Will

:?  :shock:  :?

Wh00t? MJ=50 y.o in 2010?

He is not Virgo, He is Aquarious like meeeeeeeeeeee!

Would be funny, dying at 50 and returning over a year later still being 50  :lol:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjkate

July 09, 2010, 09:44:34 PM
Very intrigued about this theory. I'm curious about what your thoughts are....were there 2 children between Marlon and Randy...one born on August 29th 1958 and one on Jan 28 1960? or was Michael Joe born to Katherine and Joe in 1960 and the Michael Joseph born in 1958 a relative or friend, or is there another theory. Was little Michael, Michael Joe and what happened to him....is he still alive and well or did he die and Michael Joseph become his replacement? And when did Michael Joseph take over....was it at the time of Liberian Girl hence the pictures at the funeral. I asked my kids who are 11 and 13 to watch the video of little Michael and they said no way is he 11. They said 9 for sure for what it's worth. Please anyone fill me in on what your thoughts are on this/ If we can solve this I believe alot of other things will fall into place.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 10, 2010, 08:26:58 AM
i think we have to believe Michael...his name is MICHAEL JOSEPH JACKSON...take a look..this tribute video...  in the beginning...written in the notebook by MJ. And...to be sure about this legal name issue..why don't you ask someone from US to ask a lawyer or something?  to see if the name matters so much, because i saw many mistakes like this at other celebrities...and it doesn't seem to be a problem.. :?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Jackson\'s message is simple...."Avoid being judgemental and LEARN to think for yourself....Dont "ADOPT" opinions....FORM your own based on reasoning and available evidence. Thi should aply to EVERY DAMN SITUATION THAT WE FACE. The sooner we make this change, the better.

MissG

July 10, 2010, 01:15:22 PM
Quote from: "mjkate"
Very intrigued about this theory. I'm curious about what your thoughts are....were there 2 children between Marlon and Randy...one born on August 29th 1958 and one on Jan 28 1960? or was Michael Joe born to Katherine and Joe in 1960 and the Michael Joseph born in 1958 a relative or friend, or is there another theory. Was little Michael, Michael Joe and what happened to him....is he still alive and well or did he die and Michael Joseph become his replacement? And when did Michael Joseph take over....was it at the time of Liberian Girl hence the pictures at the funeral. I asked my kids who are 11 and 13 to watch the video of little Michael and they said no way is he 11. They said 9 for sure for what it's worth. Please anyone fill me in on what your thoughts are on this/ If we can solve this I believe alot of other things will fall into place.

My head just exploded  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

MissG

July 10, 2010, 01:17:29 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "Gema"
01/28/2010 at 08:30 am in department 5
    at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
    Revocation of Will

:?  :shock:  :?

Wh00t? MJ=50 y.o in 2010?

He is not Virgo, He is Aquarious like meeeeeeeeeeee!

Would be funny, dying at 50 and returning over a year later still being 50  :lol:

Feels like the GROUNDHOG DAY movie  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

mjkate

July 10, 2010, 09:19:33 PM
souza would you mind commenting on what you are leaning towards with all that earlier research you posted please....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

July 10, 2010, 09:35:46 PM
souza would you mind commenting on what you are leaning towards with all that earlier research you posted please....

What exactly do you mean?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjkate

July 10, 2010, 10:14:56 PM
well you posted research about the common birthdate of the two mj's - january 28th 1960 and that  Jermaine produced a show that stated that Katherine was pregnant in 1959 and named that baby Michael Joe. You also commented that there was quite a gap between Marlon and Randy. So I was wondering what you thought....were there 2 babies born - one in 1958 and one in 1960. If so, for the purposes of this thread and just to go all out there for a sec....which one is the king of pop or did they share that duty? Did they split it in 2 one pre pepsi burn and one post pepsi burn? I know you have spent a lot of time thinking things through and I am still struggling so I would really like to hear what you have to say about these points....thanks :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

July 10, 2010, 10:46:44 PM
well you posted research about the common birthdate of the two mj's - january 28th 1960 and that  Jermaine produced a show that stated that Katherine was pregnant in 1959 and named that baby Michael Joe. You also commented that there was quite a gap between Marlon and Randy. So I was wondering what you thought....were there 2 babies born - one in 1958 and one in 1960. If so, for the purposes of this thread and just to go all out there for a sec....which one is the king of pop or did they share that duty? Did they split it in 2 one pre pepsi burn and one post pepsi burn? I know you have spent a lot of time thinking things through and I am still struggling so I would really like to hear what you have to say about these points....thanks :)

My main thought is that Mike created Michael JOSEPH Jackson, born 8/29/1958 back in the 80's when he started to plan all this. I wonder if we ever heard the 1958 and Joseph before that, I don't think so. As far as I'm concerned he was 9 years old in 1969 and I asked my mother if she knew what his middle name was, and she instantly said Joe, that is how she remembered it from the J5 era.

I have no idea if he just made it up or that there might have been a stillborn in 1958. I can only speculate about it and I really haven't got a clue.

The right side of my brain considers the possibility of a brother that died after birth, because of Elvis' story about giving his brother a sort of a life by living on under his name, the left side of my brain says he chose that date because of the actor in Gilda and the year because in that case he would be 50 on June 25, 2009, and the Joseph for the obvious reason because everyone would think that Joe, as they heard it before, was just short for Joseph.

I really don't know, maybe we will know one day.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjkate

July 11, 2010, 03:58:43 AM
thank you souza....as i said earlier my 11 and 13 year olds said no way is mj more than 9 in the video of him performing posted here. kids have a good eye for who is the same age as they are and they both immediately said 9 tops.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

liegi

July 11, 2010, 04:14:32 AM
Hi Souza,
I'm trying to catch up on this thread.  Very interesting.  I am American and there is no way you can put false information on your documents.  What makes it more suspicious is that such a famous person would fluctuate between two names. It's just not something that can be overlooked. When I go to the US next month, I am going to research this (although I am not from California).  I have some lawyers in the family.
There must have been some reason why he was planning this since Moonwalker.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ijcsly

July 14, 2010, 02:47:30 PM
uhm , on the mariage liscense , why when they first mention LMP does it say Lsa Marie Presley Keough? I know her first husbands  last name was Keough but why would she still be using that name? Obviously if planning on tying the knot with MJ she must have been divorced from (Danny?) Keough so why the hell would she still be using his name at that time? I'm getting a weird feeling about all this...I don't believe they were legally married i just wonder why they faked it...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

liegi

July 14, 2010, 03:15:46 PM
Good points!  There are all sorts of mistakes on that document.  So they were not married. My head's spinning.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 15, 2010, 02:23:55 PM
:shock: nothing seems to add up ....but we will work it out together on this hoaxforum ( not me because i am not so clever as some of you are ) :lol:  :lol:  :oops:  :oops: but i will try once i get out of my straight jacket that is  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 15, 2010, 09:37:47 PM
WAIT WHAT?!?!?!??!

Michael's birthday is actually January 28, 1960?  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:

I'm halfway convinced, but why would they say he was born August 29, 1958 then?

Well, my birthdays January 25th, so that's pretty cool :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions