Quote from: "mdc"
Quote from: "underthemoon"
In the back in the video you can see the marquee of the restaurant  " Remi  Rialto Room" It was in Manhattan, 145 West 53 Street, but the Rialto Room is separate and had a entrace in the 54th street.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
It's near the Hilton Hotel.
What do you mean "had" and "was"? Is it not there any more?

Sorry for my english....has and is !
Better is don't write anymore... :(
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yep, his "clone"  ;)

YEP I agree.  Same man.  Can someone overlap the pics?  Same head tilt..Ears are identical, same identical nose, same deep facial lines.  He's died his hair and beard and done makeup different and added like a powder to settle into his facial lines to make them LOOK more pronounced.  But, even in the younger  looking pic, the wrinkles are there, just the highlighting makes them show more in the older one.  I said back on the bloody shirt pic, that it looked the same color as Murray's skin, and that Murray has a definite line where his makeup ended on his neck.  
WHY he was made up to look old is the question.  I too think he's undercover..as DEA or FBI...something.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

We have seen Murray recently in video (TMZ, New York), he looks to be in his 50´s.
Murray´s "uncle" is a clone of Murray. I wonder why those 2 chracters were presented on the 1st place. is it to be awared of how images can be manipulated aging people?, or, is it to point out tht MJ may be is disguised as an old man?

My questions may not make sense, i am just full of them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

curls

Quote from: "pepper"
Well, in my opinion CM has disguised himself as his make-believe uncle.  I can't find anything about a "Meltha Rush" on Google. And you're right about the surname, I didn't even catch that!

Your comment opens up another whole can of worms that I have been reminded about while I've been looking up info. on Murray in NY - I don't know if you have read any of the "his real name isn't Conrad Murray" stuff.  I don't want to divert this thread onto another topic, so I'll just post these links if you have some time and want to check it out.  The first link is to an old post from June 15, 2010, but I know it was covered in this forum even before that... The other links are old ones I have seen before, but have come across again in the last few days... ;)

Thanks for those links Pepper - interesting stuff indeed. I've suspected his name was made up ever since I first heard of 'The Court Of Last Resort' 1950s TV show that had 'The Conrad Murray Case' as one of it's episodes!

Another odd thing about these names - leaving aside the uncle for a moment, it's reported that Susan Rush is CM's sister, Meltha Rush is CM's mother, so why isn't HIS surname RUSH???

Where the heck did 'MURRAY' come from??

( I suppose if you wanted your main character to be called Conrad Murray after the TV prog, that would explain where it came from!)

Even if our good 'doctor' and his sister had different fathers and 'Murray' was his father's name, that still doesn't explain the uncle!!

Love it!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

Rush are CM´s mother and uncle. His sister could have kept the surname of the mother for whatever reason or....Conrad Robert Murray (Robert Earl Carter in other documents) got his surname from his wife, Dr. Blanche Yvette Bolick Murray?. In Some countries men takes the surname of the wife if they want to.

I could not find the parents of this woman to check the surnames.

Here a lil article;
Vitals.com shows that Blanche’s practice is at the same address as Conrad:

2110 E Flamingo Rd Ste 301
Las Vegas, NV 89119
(702) 866-6802

The Doctor Murray Couple had various names for their practice, Acres Home Heart and Vascular Institute Inc, Kindred Heart Hospital and Global Cardiovascular Association.

Dr. Murray opened the Global Cardiovascular Association in 2000. In 2008, a judgment was filed against Global Cardiovascular Associates in Clark County, Nev., totaling more than $435,000. In June 2009, amid all the chaos their doors were shut at the Global Cardiovascular Association.

Here is the real kicker: Dr. Conrad Murray and Dr. Blanche Murray apparently met in medical school as they both graduated from the Meharry Medical College School of Medicine in 1989. Talking about Meharry, according to court records, in March 2008, HICA Education Loan Corporation won a $71,332 civil judgement against Murray, who failed to repay his student loans from his medical school days 20 years ago at Meharry Medical College in Nashville, Tenn.

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

curls

Quote from: "Gema"
Rush are CM´s mother and uncle. His sister could have kept the surname of the mother for whatever reason or....Conrad Robert Murray (Robert Earl Carter in other documents) got his surname from his wife, Dr. Blanche Yvette Bolick Murray?. In Some countries men takes the surname of the wife if they want to.

No Gema, CM's uncle is Keith Murray not Rush, according to the article below that Pepper posted:

Quote from: "pepper"
This article says his "uncle" lives in London -

Conrad did not kill Michael Jackson, says uncle of accused doctor
Kiran Randhawa and David Gardner in Los Angeles  5 Feb 2010

The family of Michael Jackson's personal doctor, who is facing manslaughter charges over the singer's death, today insisted he is innocent.

Dr Conrad Murray's uncle, who lives in London, said his nephew was “liked and trusted” by the pop star and “did his best by him”.

Speaking exclusively to the Standard, Keith Murray blamed the Jackson family for putting him in the frame, saying “they are crazy people”.

Cardiologist Dr Murray, 56, was reportedly the last person to see Jackson alive. He allegedly gave the 50-year-old singer a fatal dose of propofol, a powerful anaesthetic, to help him sleep.

The doctor says nothing he gave the star should have killed him.

His uncle, a retired mechanic who lives in Shepherd's Bush, said: “They are blaming Conrad for everything but he is innocent. There were other doctors supplying Michael with drugs but they are only focusing on Conrad, who tried to do the best for him and desperately tried to save him.”

Mr Murray, 70, a brother of the doctor's mother Meltha Rush, added: “Michael liked and trusted Conrad. He asked him to be his personal doctor after he once treated one of Michael's kids. Conrad was at his side for the last three weeks of his life and was coming to London with him for the tour.”

Mr Murray said he last spoke to his nephew after Christmas and he was “in good spirits”. He said: “Conrad told me he is innocent and said he hoped and believed justice would prevail.”
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dancer

Quote from: "curls"
Even if our good 'doctor' and his sister had different fathers and 'Murray' was his father's name, that still doesn't explain the uncle!!

According to this article...
... Murray's father was called Rawle Andrews.

You made a good observation with these names... I'm really puzzled now, where does the name 'Murray' come from?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Akon on MJ, May 2009]The way he thinks....some artists think regional, some think national, I was thinking international. He thinks planets. It\'s on another level...[/size][/color]

mdc

Quote from: "mdc"
In the back in the video you can see the marquee of the restaurant  " Remi  Rialto Room" It was in Manhattan, 145 West 53 Street, but the Rialto Room is separate and had a entrace in the 54th street.
It's near the Hilton Hotel.
What do you mean "had" and "was"? Is it not there any more?[/quote

Sorry for my english....has and is !
Better is don't write anymore... :(
No you're fine. I just thought you meant it was there but now it's gone. Google maps is not always up to date so I just wasn't sure.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Quote from: "Andrea"
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
I was thinking of something. We had a thread stating that Michael may be working for the DEA. Well how about Murray working for the DEA undercover. We think that Murray is an actor, I feel he works for the DEA. Nothing is clear with Murray. Just a thought.

That's an intriguing thought.  It has also crossed my mind that Dr. Murray is an undercover FBI agent whose had previous medical training.  He was hand-picked my Michael.  There seem to be gaps in his medical career.  If he's undercover, a career as a medical doctor could've been fabricated or he puts his necessary time in to appear genuine.

Thanks for thinking the same way, I thought I was the only one thinking this. My mind works 1000 miles an hour  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

MJhasSpoken

Quote from: "Andrea"
I was thinking of something. We had a thread stating that Michael may be working for the DEA. Well how about Murray working for the DEA undercover. We think that Murray is an actor, I feel he works for the DEA. Nothing is clear with Murray. Just a thought.

That's an intriguing thought.  It has also crossed my mind that Dr. Murray is an undercover FBI agent whose had previous medical training.  He was hand-picked my Michael.  There seem to be gaps in his medical career.  If he's undercover, a career as a medical doctor could've been fabricated or he puts his necessary time in to appear genuine.

Thanks for thinking the same way, I thought I was the only one thinking this. My mind works 1000 miles an hour  :lol:

Could be... supposedly MJ was insistent on having CM as his personal physician...and from what we have seen he isn't a very good doctor.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

Quote from: "Grace"
3 more months to go?

Or a quarter of the 4 years "4 years to get it right" Michael was talking about in TII 2009, so 1 year to go and BAM in 2012. I still believe it'll be in 2012. I could be wrong of course.
In You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login I read there'll be another trial delay 'til July. I've reset the BAM in the hoax time schedule in my head into 2012 a while ago to avoid disappointments. It works with me :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Wasn't there a little something in the Dodo thread the other day, connecting the 55555 to a quarter? (5 fives=25).  Hm... sometimes reading several threads really adds to the whole picture for me.  So, lots of quarter references suddenly.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

suspicious mind

may not mean a thing but i thought i would check out the original saying a penny for your thoughts

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Quote from: "ignisaeternus"
Wasn't there a little something in the Dodo thread the other day, connecting the 55555 to a quarter? (5 fives=25).  Hm... sometimes reading several threads really adds to the whole picture for me.  So, lots of quarter references suddenly.

Yes, he was looking out to find 55555 followers. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Quote from: "fordtocarr"
Yep, his "clone"  ;)

YEP I agree.  Same man.  Can someone overlap the pics?  Same head tilt..Ears are identical, same identical nose, same deep facial lines.  He's died his hair and beard and done makeup different and added like a powder to settle into his facial lines to make them LOOK more pronounced.  But, even in the younger  looking pic, the wrinkles are there, just the highlighting makes them show more in the older one.  I said back on the bloody shirt pic, that it looked the same color as Murray's skin, and that Murray has a definite line where his makeup ended on his neck.  
WHY he was made up to look old is the question.  I too think he's undercover..as DEA or FBI...something.

That seemed like a nice photoshop to me. :) But who did it and why?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions