Quote from: "Andrea"
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
I was thinking of something. We had a thread stating that Michael may be working for the DEA. Well how about Murray working for the DEA undercover. We think that Murray is an actor, I feel he works for the DEA. Nothing is clear with Murray. Just a thought.

That's an intriguing thought.  It has also crossed my mind that Dr. Murray is an undercover FBI agent whose had previous medical training.  He was hand-picked my Michael.  There seem to be gaps in his medical career.  If he's undercover, a career as a medical doctor could've been fabricated or he puts his necessary time in to appear genuine.

This could be the other way around...the DEA could have hand picked Michael to help instead of Michael picking Dr Murray. Interesting thoughts all the same. I keep thinking about Dr Klein's new role with the DEA as well. How convenient...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Quote from: "PureLove"
Quote from: "DREAMSandTRUTH"
Quote from: "shelby61"
It says on the video that he parked right outside the building where TMZ just happened to move into on the 30th floor........how convenient LOL

ahhhh what a nice koincidank it is! :lol:
Maybe it is just time to show the world that Murray and TMZ cooperate - and that's why they made this silly interview. But does it say that Michael is the one who creates these stories about Murray with the help of TMZ? I hope it does, and for what other reason would TMZ want to tell us this clearly that they work with Murray? Well, we will see.
I hope some more clarifying news will come soon.

Murray TMZ cooperate or Murray Jacksons cooperate? ;) Non-believers wouldn't be shocked for him to make a street interview with TMZ but they must have been surprised when they saw him at Janet's book signing. But still they keep on sleeping for sure. They do not interrogate anything deep. They ask "why?" but then forget it all.

Here is some more comments...it appears that more than one confirmed his attendance at the book signing.

Michael =Essence of LOVE!, New York
United States
Tuesday, March 22, 2011 - 12:08
LJMISSMJ:
Re: OMFG MURRAY WAS AT JANETS BOOK SIGNING!!!! :''(

Hi Chel! I was upstairs waiting to ge my book signed by the lovely Ms. Jackson, when Dr. Death made his appearance. But I heard about it from Wapeople wo was downstairs, I also heard some of y'all wanted to kick some major booty!!! I think it was inappropriate and insensitive act on Murray's part. But why are we surprised family? Murray's lack of compassion, respect, care and love, and simple human decency caused Michael's death. Murray did that sh*t on purpose it wasn't a coincidence. Totally out of line, when I heard he walked by, all I could think of was Janet and my heart hurt for her.
Isn't Ms. Janet divine!

Loved seeing everyone that was there! Peace, Lesilie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

and more comments...I love how she says "this is no coincidence". REALLY.... :)

SFL..SFG All for love..L.O.V.E NYC, New York
United States
Monday, March 21, 2011 - 20:55
cheluvmj4evr:

renata- for sure i was crying...and the book signing was in new york..now whats suspicious is murray being in new york right when janet has her concert and book signing and then showed up at her book signing!!!!

marebear- YES!....he walked on that same block knowing full well that she was at barnes n nobles and that her fans as well as mikes fans would be waiting to get inside..and he had a guard with him!!!!

addicted to mj- NO SHAME AT ALL!

mjsequin- I AGREE WITH YOU WHOLE HEARTLY...THAT MURDERER LITERALLY CHANGEF OUR MOOD AND WE HAD TO TRY TO FEEL THE MAGIC AGAIN!

clobird- thats the thing...i tried to not judge him...i didnt want to..and i didnt want to be wrong with God..but him showing up knowing full well how michaels family feels about him..and the fact that its michaels sister...the one who looked up to her brother and was so close to him...and murray would have the nerve to say "hey let me randomly walk down 5th avenue by barnes n noble" he knew full well that janet signing was there and he knew she had her concerts in new york..THIS IS NO COINCEDIENCE!

eden- yes and tmz reported that he was in new york and didnt even know how a parking meter works!!!!! Jawdropping! i think he is doing all of this for publicity and out of pure disrespect and disreguard for the jackson family!

his- exactly- i hope she doesnt find out...they really should!

forevermichael- EXACTLY...THE NERVE..HE KNOWS EXACTLY WHAT HES DOING!

Venay- omg venay..my friends were talking about that...so its true!!!?...omg......wow unbelievable!!!! YES JUSTICE FOR MICHAEL!!!!...we definantly must pray and leave the wrath to God..no way will these evil doers get away with this!

journalism -EXACTLY!!!

miss gold- yes he is crazy!

luvofmj- word!!!!!....he has some nerve!...oh and im doing ok and yourself?

marianne- ...i dont think she did...she was still signing books upstairs!....I wish!!!!

jax- that was our face too!!!..i couldnt say a word thats how shock i was!

his- PUBLICITY...it has to be...or he is indeed a COMPLETE MORON!

Dangerous dorita- wow my feelings EXACTLY!!!...i was in complete shock and awe at janets concert and having meet her..we were so elated..only to discover murrays dispicable a$$...changed everyones mood completely..we all started crying and were fuming...michaels spirit was with her and with us....we had to thank God for the moments we were blessed with even though the devil tried to take our happiness!

birthday- YOU SAID IT!!!!..he is FAKE...and they really should get a restraing order..he shouldnt be allowed near the jacksons or forest lawn!!!!

Maybe- GIRL YOU TOOK THE WORDS RIGHT OUT OF MY MOTHERTRUCKIN MOUTH!!!!...THIS IS COMPLETE INJUSTICE..IVE SEEN CASES WHERE PEOPLE KILLED USING SEDATIVES AND THEY WERE CONVICTED...YET THIS MAN ADMITS TO GIVING THE s*** AND IS WALKING FREE THEN HAS THE NERVE TO SHOW HIS FACE AT JANETS SIGNING DISREGUARDING THE FACT THAT SHE IS GOING THROUGH SO MUCH WITH HER FAMILY AND DISREGUARDING THE FANS...I AM LIVID...THIS IS BEYOND CONSPIRACY GURL..I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT TO CALL IT...!!! Sad

liv- exactly i felt sick after that too!

marsia- we thought we were being deceived too but it was him ..he wants to hurt michaels family and fans..he already achieved hurting michael Sad

Madea- TRIFFLING MOTHERFU**ER IF YA ASK ME!!!! Sad

MJJ- wow exactly!!!! Jawdropping!

lovelyone- You couldnt be speaking more truth!...its actually depressing how much we are fighting for justice for michael his family and fans and yet everyone else thinks its a joke and conrad murderer is the star of the show...WHAT HAS THE WORLD COME TOO!!!!..where we destroy those who gave us their all....:'( Sad

ladyinthemirror- EXACTLY!!!!

deb- wow you may be right about that!!!!

mcdixon- no he didnt go in...oh hell just imagine if he did...but no he just randomly decided that hed walk there PURPOSELY!..makes me sick...my friends and i actually wanted to chase him down 5th avenue!

eden- i hope so too..how heartbreaking! Sad
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Quote from: "DREAMSandTRUTH"
Quote from: "shelby61"
It says on the video that he parked right outside the building where TMZ just happened to move into on the 30th floor........how convenient LOL

ahhhh what a nice koincidank it is! :lol:
Maybe it is just time to show the world that Murray and TMZ cooperate - and that's why they made this silly interview. But does it say that Michael is the one who creates these stories about Murray with the help of TMZ? I hope it does, and for what other reason would TMZ want to tell us this clearly that they work with Murray? Well, we will see.
I hope some more clarifying news will come soon.

Murray TMZ cooperate or Murray Jacksons cooperate? ;) Non-believers wouldn't be shocked for him to make a street interview with TMZ but they must have been surprised when they saw him at Janet's book signing. But still they keep on sleeping for sure. They do not interrogate anything deep. They ask "why?" but then forget it all.

Here is some more comments...it appears that more than one confirmed his attendance at the book signing.

Michael =Essence of LOVE!, New York
United States
Tuesday, March 22, 2011 - 12:08
LJMISSMJ:

Hi Chel! I was upstairs waiting to ge my book signed by the lovely Ms. Jackson, when Dr. Death made his appearance. But I heard about it from Wapeople wo was downstairs, I also heard some of y'all wanted to kick some major booty!!! I think it was inappropriate and insensitive act on Murray's part. But why are we surprised family? Murray's lack of compassion, respect, care and love, and simple human decency caused Michael's death. Murray did that sh*t on purpose it wasn't a coincidence. Totally out of line, when I heard he walked by, all I could think of was Janet and my heart hurt for her.
Isn't Ms. Janet divine!

Loved seeing everyone that was there! Peace, Lesilie

Thank you for sharing this. I wonder if someone saw the two close to each other. Did they talk to each other? I'm so curious about what Murray did after he entered the building where Janet was signing the book.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
and more comments...I love how she says "this is no coincidence". REALLY.... :)

mcdixon- no he didnt go in...oh hell just imagine if he did...but no he just randomly decided that hed walk there PURPOSELY!..makes me sick...my friends and i actually wanted to chase him down 5th avenue!

Ohh now I got my answer. He didn't get in. Thank you for sharing these comments.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yulia

sorry, where did you find that comment posted? the comment of the person who says she was at the  book signing and she saw Murray. can you give link?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yulia

i found the site.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Everyone agrees it is another staged outing/clue w/CM and TMZ. In the first 5 seconds of the scene a man appears with a black fedora, long black coat w/fur trim collar and holding black gloves. Behind him there is half of the address of 13.. Avenue (first part of Avenue of Americas). There are 13 lunar cycles. This was around the Super Moon. Also the restaurant Remi. I mostly noticed REM. REM reminds me REM sleep stage and REM's Loosing My Religion (interesting lyrics). Conrad is the sleep doctor.

Rapid eye movement sleep (REM sleep) is a normal stage of sleep characterized by the rapid movement of the eyes. REM sleep is classified into two categories: tonic and phasic.

Criteria for REM sleep includes not only rapid eye movement, but also low muscle tone.

REM sleep in adult humans typically occupies 20–25% of total sleep, about 90–120 minutes of a night's sleep. During a normal night of sleep, humans usually experience about four or five periods of REM sleep; they are quite short at the beginning of the night and longer toward the end. Many animals and some people tend to wake, or experience a period of very light sleep, for a short time immediately after a bout of REM.
REM sleep is physiologically different from the other phases of sleep, which are collectively referred to as non-REM sleep (NREM sleep). Vividly recalled dreams mostly occur during REM sleep.

Then add the fact that Dr. Conrad (A con dr) said he is visiting family. Janet is doing a concert in NYC and has a book signing & there is a rumor of him walking by - wow.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

It fits when you add the discussion on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login about MJ disguised as Conrad Murray to the discussion here about Conrad Murray telling the TMZ paps that he's gonna visit family :arrow: Janet, his sister? :? According to some tweets he actually did or at least he was planning to. Mmmm.. indeed food for thoughts. Could be a major clue ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

everlastinglove_MJ

Quote from: "everlastinglove_MJ"
It fits when you add the discussion on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login about MJ disguised as Conrad Murray to the discussion here about Conrad Murray telling the TMZ paps that he's gonna visit family :arrow: Janet, his sister? :? According to some tweets he actually did or at least he was planning to. Mmmm.. indeed food for thoughts. Could be a major clue ;)

The Cascio family does live in New Jersey, close to New York 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

everlastinglove_MJ

The Cascio family does live in New Jersey, close to New York 8-)

Nah, may be i'm overhoaxing a bit :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

pepper

Since Murray says he is in New York to visit family, I found this article from Feb. 2010 interesting - it mentions he is in Los Angeles to, among other things, "take care of some family business'.   It also mentions "The father of at least seven children by six different women, Murray has an 11-month-old baby with a mistress in the Los Angeles area".

So maybe "Murray" has family in lots of places we don't even know about  :lol:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

did anybody notice the first 5 seconds of the video?
there is a guy with a black fedora holding black gloves in a long black coat.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions