;)  can we not all have a sing along to will you be there  :cry: then whine again :lol:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Gema"
Well, I am not perfect, Sinderella. You have your right to tantrum upon what I told you. However, my comment to you does not make your post right or the truth in general terms.

Seriously,how dare you tell me my opinion on how I view my experiences are not right or true.
Who are you to judge what is right?

You talk about complaints about me, but you have been a mod since?

Doesn't matter when I have been a mod since,it matters that the complaints were for the reasons I set out in my reply to you.

My posts on this forum (or the other) are way too many since 2009 for you to judge me as  "causing an issue/argument over absolutley nothing".

But you can judge my opinions on my conversation with another person on people having developed some sort of multiple personality disorder which was a reply to a comment which had nothing to do with you,people on here taking medication,ETC and call them not right?
That makes you a hypocrite.

It's nothing to do with a language barrier,it is to do with the fact that a post which was not even talking about this forum,was made out to be something that it wasn't,include people it did not and was judged as 'not right and unfair' by someone who has no right to tell me what I think is wrong,right,unfair,untrue,true,whatever.
Making a drama and an argument out of nothing is not a language problem.

and @trustno1,as for your dig at mods,talk about anything you want,be as negative,positive,bitchy,whatever,as you like.
Everything anyone says is ignored anyway so,go for it..free for all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sinderella I wasn't having a dig at the mods or anyone else, I was actually trying to lighten the tone, as it was going downhill again, whereas earlier there seemed to be a bit of progress and the negativity between certain members seemed to be diminishing.  I have the utmost respect for the mods/admins on here, it can't be easy keeping us lot in line.  Maybe this thread isn't the right place for playful banter though, point taken.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream.  And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.

MissG

Sinderella, my post to you was crystal clear and in no way was intended to offend you  :?

However, since you ask and won´t let it go, I reply to your quotes:

Seriously,how dare you tell me my opinion on how I view my experiences are not right or true.
Who are you to judge what is right?

It is all about YOUR VIEWS and this does not mean that your views are the truth but it shows that are influenced by your own agenda.

Doesn't matter when I have been a mod since,it matters that the complaints were for the reasons I set out in my reply to you.

Of course it matters. A lot. To deal with complaints one needs to know the backround in general terms of both, the complainer and the one being complained about.

Also, you do deal building alliances, is it with you or against you.

I am not against anyone here and no one is against you because they talk to me and we have fun and get along finally.

That makes you a hypocrite
I do not agree with your moderating methods Sinderella. Not when you gang up with other members and spread rumors of who is a hater, influencing opinions. That didn´t work with me  ;) and will never work.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

:( maybe we should sing human nature  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

:D Love your persistence, okay let's sing...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream.  And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.

:D this life dont last forever  so tell me what you're waiting for we are better off being together being miserable alone :lol:  :lol: now back to my padded cell :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

anewfan

(grabbing the mic) Hoooooold My Hand. Baby I promise that I'll do alllllll I can.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

Who the F is IAN HALPERIN appearing from nowhere writing bullshit about MJ?especially when the concerts were being announced
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

suspicious mind

Quote from: "trustno1"
Sinderella I wasn't having a dig at the mods or anyone else, I was actually trying to lighten the tone, as it was going downhill again, whereas earlier there seemed to be a bit of progress and the negativity between certain members seemed to be diminishing.  I have the utmost respect for the mods/admins on here, it can't be easy keeping us lot in line. Maybe this thread isn't the right place for playful banter though, point taken.
[/b][/i][/color]

who wants to start the playful banter thread?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

was i to positive :oops:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: let me bang my head against those walls :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

hmm. So if Souza is moonlighting as a matchmaker sifting and sorting marriage offers, maybe nows my chance to slip in my resume for a job looking after the animals when Neverland is reopened.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Guys, I want to share something with all of you. My dad is cancer and he is having radiotheraphy. He didn't want me to go with him to his theraphy sessions because he knows how sensitive I am and he didn't want me to see all those people with cancer who are getting chemotherapy and radiotheraphy. But today I insisted to go with him. I saw many little kids, young people, old people with cancer there. Probably most of them are dying. I saw a little girl passing just in front of me. She was holding a toy bunny. She came and sit next to me with her mom as they were waiting for their session time to come. I asked her name and her bunny's name. She told me their names. We played together a little. Her mom told me that she has leukemia and she's having hard times with the medication and chemotheraphy. When their time came to go for the session they stood up and left the room. With her bald head, pale skin, she smiled back at me when I smiled her. She turned back and waved at me.

Many people came and left the room today and most of them were very sick.I saw death in that room today. The one we do not know when it is going to come and knock the door. Today we are healthy and in a good condition but we do not know what's going to happen in a day or even just in a second. We always say that this life is too short, we should live the moment but I think for a real understanding, the truth needs to slap your face and that happened to me today.

When my dad came out of his session and found me in tears, he felt bad and told me "I told you not to come with me. I knew you were going to feel terrible and cry". But he was surprised when I thanked him for giving me the chance of going there and to see the truth. The truth is, life is too short to feel bad and make others feel bad. It is too short to break others' hearts and allow others to break your heart. This is such a very short journey my friends. And we really need to enjoy every moment of it.

Now on, I'll be going to hospital more often. I know that it is going to be so hard for me to see those very sick people, especially the kids but I will try to hold on and give my best to those kids. Even if I can give a little smile to their faces, that would be such a huge happiness for me.

I hope you all understand why I wrote this here today. Our strongest power is love. As much as we love, as much as we get bigger and we shine. Yes, we shine. That is the magic of love and like Michael says; LOVE LIVES FOREVER! And I Love You All.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Quote from: "Gema"
"PureLove" I uderstand that to write a post like that has been a big step for you.
It is appreciated, and very positive to say that you are upset and the reasons why you are without using personal remarks.
Your post I take as an attemp to move on and let the monsters of the past where it belongs  :)

It is very interesting to read this parts of your post, specially the bolded parts:

I received many PMs about you and RFYL and people told me that you were annoying them, especially your conversation with SV.

I'm saying this because not everyone want to tell it directly to people's face

BUT I'm not someone like that

As you noticed by now I do not appreciate negative PM´s about anybody  ;) and I don´t get influenced by what others think or decide.
I will never stop talking to SV or anyone just because someone decides so.

This is the "how come" I was defensive when you approached members of the board the way you did labeling them too quick ;)  :)

I am happy to know that cooperation can work.

No hard feelings.

Gema, thank you for your kind post. I'm glad we left the monsters behind. :) I'll be so glad to keep on searching the truth with you. I want to clarify just one thing about my post. I never ever get influenced by other people's opinions. I listen what everyone says but always I stay with my own opinion. The PMs I got about you or RFYL were AFTER I had an argument with you two. What I'm trying to say is, I didn't have an argument with you guys because I got PMs from people. Nobody can decide what I am going to do or to say. And I do not label people quickly. I listen what everyone says and then decide what to make of it. Most of the people on this forum or in real life, do not prefer to tell what they think about a person to that person's face but I do. That's what I was trying to tell. Hope all is clear. :) Now let's go on with the Gold Pants, can we? :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "PureLove"
Guys, I want to share something with all of you. My dad is cancer and he is having radiotheraphy. He didn't want me to go with him to his theraphy sessions because he knows how sensitive I am and he didn't want me to see all those people with cancer who are getting chemotherapy and radiotheraphy. But today I insisted to go with him. I saw many little kids, young people, old people with cancer there. Probably most of them are dying. I saw a little girl passing just in front of me. She was holding a toy bunny. She came and sit next to me with her mom as they were waiting for their session time to come. I asked her name and her bunny's name. She told me their names. We played together a little. Her mom told me that she has leukemia and she's having hard times with the medication and chemotheraphy. When their time came to go for the session they stood up and left the room. With her bald head, pale skin, she smiled back at me when I smiled her. She turned back and waved at me.

Many people came and left the room today and most of them were very sick.I saw death in that room today. The one we do not know when it is going to come and knock the door. Today we are healthy and in a good condition but we do not know what's going to happen in a day or even just in a second. We always say that this life is too short, we should live the moment but I think for a real understanding, the truth needs to slap your face and that happened to me today.

When my dad came out of his session and found me in tears, he felt bad and told me "I told you not to come with me. I knew you were going to feel terrible and cry". But he was surprised when I thanked him for giving me the chance of going there and to see the truth. The truth is, life is too short to feel bad and make others feel bad. It is too short to break others' hearts and allow others to break your heart. This is such a very short journey my friends. And we really need to enjoy every moment of it.

Now on, I'll be going to hospital more often. I know that it is going to be so hard for me to see those very sick people, especially the kids but I will try to hold on and give my best to those kids. Even if I can give a little smile to their faces, that would be such a huge happiness for me.

I hope you all understand why I wrote this here today. Our strongest power is love. As much as we love, as much as we get bigger and we shine. Yes, we shine. That is the magic of love and like Michael says; LOVE LIVES FOREVER! And I Love You All.

This was beautiful Purelove!! Thank you for your story...And I am SOOO glad everyone has gotten things off
of their chest in this thread and seem to be forgiving one another!! Life is very short.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions