Movie: Effects Of Magic
February 02, 2011, 12:58:24 PM
Today I borrowed a movie from my local library and when I looked at it and read the back cover, it kind of stood out to me. It sounds so much like MJ and it was done in 2006. I'm not saying he directed it or produced it but the description of the movie sounds so much like MJ. And there's also a white bunny in a crystal ball on the front cover of it.

Anyone else ever heard of this movie?

Effecs Of Magic

He abandoned the magic.
But the magic never left him.

All the magic you see is real--
no special effects.

Star cast includes
Kathy Bates, Melinda Dillon, Robert Carradine and
David Carradine as "The Cabinet Maker".

Once upon a time, Roody (Robert Carradine), the heir apparent to a legendary family of magicians,
is stuck running a costume business with his slightly eccentric mother, never having had a chance to use his amazing powers.
Raphaella is his magic pet bunny (voiced by Kathy Bates). Raphaella has plans in store: she wants Roody to be the great magician
he was always meant to be.

A whirlwind series of events, including flashbacks into Roody's mysterious childhood, leads to a rundown circus in Mexico, a magic
cabinet, and a reunion with Roody's long-lost father. The magic cabinet holds great and mysterious powers, and there are those who
want to get a hold of it. A notorious criminal is on the trail, determined to wrestle away the secret powers.

This is Roody's chance to reclaim his family's legacy and fulfill his destiny. He learns the true value of magic and the amazing ability
to affect and help others.

The effects of magic are about to happen.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E. In One!

everlastinglove_MJ

Re: Movie: Effects Of Magic
February 02, 2011, 04:25:36 PM
Yes, I know what you mean. It reminds me of the white bunny of Cris Angel's Believe which is also connected to MJ. Talkin' about magician movies it reminds me of the "The Prestige".  
Alfred Borden and Rupert "Robbie" Angier rise to become world-renowned stage magicians. One of the Angier brothers faked the death of his magic alter-ego.

In the end of the Nineteenth Century, in London, Robert Angier, his beloved wife Julia McCullough and Alfred Borden are friends and assistants of a magician. When Julia accidentally dies during a performance, Robert blames Alfred for her death and they become enemies. Both become famous and rival magicians, sabotaging the performance of the other on the stage. When Alfred performs a successful trick, Robert becomes obsessed trying to disclose the secret of his competitor with tragic consequences.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Re: Movie: Effects Of Magic
March 11, 2011, 10:41:07 AM
I haven't seen it but I bet my life there were white lights in it and possibly some mirrors with lights and maybe a sunflower or two! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions