2 Bad

Yes but times are tense right now. The pre-trial hearings... many in the beginning said if Murray is convicted they will believe MJ has died. Kind of a "this is it" moment.
Gotta keep our heads up and Hold my hand is the perfect way to put it.
Hold on tight, even for those who are having doubts. Gather strength and hold on to those that need you.

Teddy knows what he's doing, he has a reputation, he could be working on future music releases.
I'm keeping the faith.
I'm in it for the long run till I am ashes.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Now that the trial has started, we have to worry more about people lying in court to protect him getting charged with perjury.   That INCLUDES Michael, since he would have had to ask them to help him & thus is orchestrating said perjury.   That's a felony, people.  We can't ignore it.

I hope he's got a damn good plan up his sleeve....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "YouGiveMeButterflies"
Now that the trial has started, we have to worry more about people lying in court to protect him getting charged with perjury.   That INCLUDES Michael, since he would have had to ask them to help him & thus is orchestrating said perjury.   That's a felony, people.  We can't ignore it.

I know.  We cannot ignore anything.  I seek the truth.  Im not a believer.  I just want the truth.

MJ could be dead.. and if he is, this is a damned tragedy.  This is an outrage.  This is so sad.

But its good this is happening.  We have waited so long to hear peoples stories.  We need answers so we can move on.  One way or another.  xxx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

hope

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"

I know.  We cannot ignore anything.  I seek the truth.  Im not a believer.  I just want the truth.

MJ could be dead.. and if he is, this is a damned tragedy.  This is an outrage.  This is so sad.

But its good this is happening.  We have waited so long to hear peoples stories.  We need answers so we can move on.  One way or another.  xxx
I agree with Dancing. i just want the truth, whether I can handle it or not remains to be seen, but I wont stop til I get answers I can accept.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael was way smarter than that. I'm sure he thought of all the legality issues before hand. He's probably been planning this for at the least 10 years.  You can't deny the fact that there was someone out there (perhaps terminally ill) willing to get surgery to look like him, legally change their name and was willing to be taken care of by Murray until he died in sacrifice for MJ. Hell,  If MJ felt threatened,  hoaxing his death is legal. If this person died on June 25 that was terminally ill and looked unrecognizable by the paramedics and looked like a hospice patient is probably because it was. It was a Michael Joe Jackson that died that day as stated on the autopsy report not Michael Joseph Jackson. There would be no lying about what happened or who it was on MJ's part.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Right Away Won\'t You Baby Tendoroni You\'ve Got To Be Spark My Nature Sugar Fly With Me

It's only perjury IF the proceedings are real.  There are some doubts according to how the case is listed, etc.

If they proceedings are real you can word things in a way that will be true while still have another meaning. Case in point: Kenny O and his "illusion" statement.

But I guess we will have to wait and see.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

Grace

This is indeed a case built on double meanings.
"Twisting the words" but this time to make it right.
I don't worry at all. There is a very subtle humour at times in those "double" meanings that pleases and amuses me very much.
Everything is a "double" in this case - that's an imperative precondition to successfully execute the tricks and illusions...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

Quote from: "Lady J"
I think he means he´s watching us from above.  :cry:

I hate to agree with this, but I do.  And, if it is just that, then he is playing on our emotions, because he KNOWS what we want to think when he says statements like that.  I could be wrong, and I hope I am, but it's just a feeling.  :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "MeandMyShadow"

I hate to agree with this, but I do.  And, if it is just that, then he is playing on our emotions, because he KNOWS what we want to think when he says statements like that.  I could be wrong, and I hope I am, but it's just a feeling.  :(

Teddy has said a MILLION times that he believes Michael is alive, and even if he didn't say that, why are you all getting so upset? That's HIS opinion. But since he does believe Michael's alive, he means watching us, as in watching the whole investigation from behind the camera, because he's the DIRECTOR of this "film". Remember the funeral and memorial? Liberian girl pictures by his casket, on the funeral program, and on the big screen at the memorial several times. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

Quote from: "MJFAN7"

Teddy has said a MILLION times that he believes Michael is alive, and even if he didn't say that, why are you all getting so upset? That's HIS opinion. But since he does believe Michael's alive, he means watching us, as in watching the whole investigation from behind the camera, because he's the DIRECTOR of this "film". Remember the funeral and memorial? Liberian girl pictures by his casket, on the funeral program, and on the big screen at the memorial several times. ;)

You are right, he is entitled to his opinion.  But, it just strikes me funny that he comes out with his view and this blog, right around the timing of the new album, Michael.  Could be a coinsidence I guess.  And I hope he really does know and he is alive.  I just had a weak moment, with this hearing and all.  But you are right, there are so many many clues to point to him being alive.  Especially the Liberian girl photos.  Of all the pics of MJ, and God knows there are a lot, why that one at the memorial and funeral?   Plus, a big thing that keeps me going is the release of that Pepsi commercial.  As far as we know, nobody but MJ and Pepsi would have access to that.  Unless the estate some how got it?  That wouldn't make sense, would it?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "MJFAN7"

You are right, he is entitled to his opinion.  But, it just strikes me funny that he comes out with his view and this blog, right around the timing of the new album, Michael.  Could be a coinsidence I guess.  And I hope he really does know and he is alive.  I just had a weak moment, with this hearing and all.  But you are right, there are so many many clues to point to him being alive.  Especially the Liberian girl photos.  Of all the pics of MJ, and God knows there are a lot, why that one at the memorial and funeral?   Plus, a big thing that keeps me going is the release of that Pepsi commercial.  As far as we know, nobody but MJ and Pepsi would have access to that.  Unless the estate some how got it?  That wouldn't make sense, would it?

Yes, I understand, I used to be like you, and my whole world would crash from 1 incident, but I've officially stopped acting like that. Everytime I begin to doubt, I'll read all of TS' posts again, or at least as much as possible, because those never fail to re-convince me, or I'll do something as simple as watching youtube videos that are full of great evidence and clues. ;) I love when Conrad Murray has a court date! Because you never know what will happen, and I don't believe Michael will come back until the whole Conrad court thing is over. Oh, I also agree with you on the pepsi commercial. Michael's the only one who had access to it, IMO, so he was the one to release it i think. :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

Quote from: "Sinderella"
TeddyRiley1 TEDDY RILEY
HAPPY NEW YEAR AGAIN TO EVERYONE CAUSE IT TRULY IS ONE.1ST I WANNA THANK EVERYONE WHO SUPPORT TRUE AND DEAR FRIEND MJ. NOT FOR LP BUT PERIOD
Less than 1min ago
[/b]

TeddyRiley1 TEDDY RILEY
YOU ALL BEEN THERE FOR SO LONG & I KNOW HE'S WATCHING. I AM STILL HERE EVERYONE...TROOPING IT OUT IN THE LAB.
[/b]

TeddyRiley1 TEDDY RILEY
2011 IS INCREDIBLE ALREADY...THE BEST IS YET TO COME. I HOPE YOU ALL HAD A WONDERFUL HOLIDAY. NOW IT'S TIME TO HUSTLE AND FLOW.

TeddyRiley1 TEDDY RILEY
DON'T FORGET DON'T LET ANYONE GET YOU DOWN, OR LET NEGATIVE ENERGY IN YOUR CIRCLE. SPEAK EVERYTHING INTO EXISTENCE...IT WILL COME TRUE

TeddyRiley1 TEDDY RILEY
HE'S WATCHING AND ALL GOOD & LOVE WILL BE UPON US...TRUST. MUCH LOVE TO YOU ALL. TR WIT DA 1 2 CHECKA!!!
[/b]

Thanks Sinderella! This bears reminding people to keep the faith - the best is yet to come! :) blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

rasyte

i'm listening ustream right now and Mel said that she talked to Teddy Riley ... she said she talked with him face to face and he was crying because of his dear friend  Michael passing... she also explained that  T R  talking  about Michael's legacy being alive.. that's what he said to her.. that he was talking not about Michael himself being alive...  but about his legacy..

any thoughts now.. :?:
if T R  really believes that MJ  is alive or knows anything then why he's taling like this  :?:  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=85]
Nothing good ever comes easy      
All good things come in due time                
Yes it does      
You gotta have something to believe in            
I\'m telling you to open your mind
[/size]

How come he says he is a "knower" then?

I would not believe that Mel person, she has not come across as compassionate and kind towards others (she has bashed the BELIEVERS) and she will continue to do so, and will do anything and say anything to support her agenda.  We don't know if she has talked to TR or not....unless she can provide evidence of their conversation (ie a tape recording) then it is all BS and someone's opinion.

You look at TR's tweets and decide for yourself, don't let a nobody (with no evidence to back up her claims) sway your opinion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tarja

I reached a point  when I can smell someone who wants to gather attention around him/her from miles and miles distance. This Mel for me, from my experience and my sensitivity at people (never been in his chats and either interested to do so. But I can read him very well as I see), is just someone who wants to feel important and have people telling him: "oh my god, really??/ oh my god, that must have been touching!! what else did he tell you??" and this kind of things, you know?  Specific behaviour of such people.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]I won\'t be using this account/ID name anymore. My name is Yulia, for who wants to know. Souza, you can delete this account if you want to.I\'m not using it anymore.[/size]

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal