Can't wait until he goes on Oprah on Dec. 6th!! Wonder will he talk about MJ being alive?  :D
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
\'\'Piece by piece by piece MJ will be revealed until he drops out\'\'

<---- DaTrootWillPrevail from YouTube.

MJhasSpoken

Teddy Riley tweet

@akiraka4m YES!!
28 minutes ago via Twitter for Android in reply to akiraka4m
in response to:
@TeddyRiley1 Do you have friends who think Michael is alive?
about 1 hour ago via web in reply to TeddyRiley1
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tarja

Re: Teddy Riley's latest tweets... ;)
November 30, 2010, 04:39:44 AM
@TeddyRiley1 Do you have friends who think Michael is alive?
about 4 hours ago

@akiraka4m YES!!
about 3 hours ago
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]I won\'t be using this account/ID name anymore. My name is Yulia, for who wants to know. Souza, you can delete this account if you want to.I\'m not using it anymore.[/size]

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Quote from: "TrootWillPrevail"
Can't wait until he goes on Oprah on Dec. 6th!! Wonder will he talk about MJ being alive?  :D

As far as I know The Oprah show was shot long time ago, BEFORE Teddy started to write that he's a believer. That's not going to be a LIVE show. So I do not expect him to talk about the believer issue. Even if the show airs live, I still do not expect him to talk about it. But we'll see.
:)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ijcsly

Quote from: "PureLove"
Quote from: "TrootWillPrevail"

As far as I know The Oprah show was shot long time ago, BEFORE Teddy started to write that he's a believer. That's not going to be a LIVE show. So I do not expect him to talk about the believer issue. Even if the show airs live, I still do not expect him to talk about it. But we'll see.
:)

i thought he tweeted (same day he started tweeting he thinks MJ's alive) that he was on his way to do the Oprah show??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

I don't think he'll talk on Oprah about this, but the day he first started to say on twitter that he believes Michael is alive was on that day, or the next day. So very soon.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

KEEP in mind this is from October 2009.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

TEDDY RILEY NOW SAYING MICHAEL WAS MURDERED
Net 'closing in on Jackson murderer'
By Miles Godfrey
AAP
October 25, 2009 05:00pm

MICHAEL Jackson was murdered and his killer will be caught soon, one of his closest friends in showbusiness says.
Teddy Riley, co-producer of Jackson's multi-platinum Dangerous album and founding member of R&B band Blackstreet, says he and Jackson's family are confident they know who the pop artist's killer is and that they will be caught soon.
Blackstreet are in Australia as VIP guests for Wednesday's world premiere of the film about Jackson's life, This Is It.
Asked if Jackson was murdered, Riley told AAP: "I said that the first day.

"I called the family and I said listen, 'He was murdered'.

"Somebody didn't like something he said or something he's doing or didn't want him to go to the top so they had to get rid of him."

Riley worked extensively with Jackson over the last 18 years and counted himself a close personal friend.
Blackstreet co-founder Chauncey Hannibal agrees the singer was murdered.
Jackson's family have accused those close to the singer of murdering him and the Los Angeles County coroner has ruled Jackson's death was a homicide caused primarily by Propofol and another sedative.

Riley and Hannibal saw Jackson two days before he died on June 26, in rehearsal for his planned comeback sell-out tour in London.

Riley said Jackson was in "great health" just prior to his death but admitted he did suffer some pain because of his skin.

Asked who killed the singer, Riley replied: "You're going to find out.

"We've got so many people we think it could be. It's going to come out.
"He was doing so great at his rehearsals. I was over at the studio two days before ... two days later he was gone.
"He was in great health. Only thing that bothered him is he gets in pain. When he works hard, he gets home, he's in pain because of his skin. Other than that he was in great shape."

Riley said no current artist would ever enjoy the iconic status achieved by Jackson.

"(His death) has definitely affected us really badly, our whole family, we still think he's here, people think Elvis still lives, well Michael Jackson lives on in a lot of people's hearts."

Blackstreet are playing a two date mini tour of Australia in December.

They will be at Sydney Olympic Park Sports Centre on December 4 and The Forum, Melbourne on December 6.

It is the first time the band has played in Australia and is likely to feature some Jackson tribute material.

OK!
A few things wrong with this...
First,I thought TR always 'believed'?
Second,since when did MJ 'die' on June 26th?
Mention of Elvis(NOT to get into that whole conversation/topic/argument/thing) just pointing it out.

When did he start tweeting about Michael being alive?Has he at all said in any of those tweets he has said from the start he is alive and he has always believed?
If so..that is not the case going off this interview.

He was at the staples memorial,and sat next to the blonde 'woman' who I think we can all say is not a woman by any stretch..actually he was holding hands with 'her/MJ' so my thinking is,maybe Teddy is the one-because he is not direct family-who was given the task of planting the seeds into the media when they are needed?
What was going on around October time 2009?Anyone got a list to hand....

Last Dec 6th he was doing tribute songs to Michael whilest on tour and telling the world Michael was murdered and there is a huge list to who did it ,12months on he is on Oprah talking about him,the new album and possibly his being alive?and tweeting non stop daily about his firm belief in Michael's well and very much alive status...
No wonder the non believers are after him...he did appear to be on their side,now he has flipped to this one.
Not that,that justifies how they are talking and treating him,but it is an explanation for their anger and confusion.

Something isn't kosher.I think he plays a much larger role in this than everyone thinks.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

finfin

@sinderella, this is definitely weird, some inconsistencies going on here, listen to this video[youtube:3ba8qb65]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GS3kfx1CeH0&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:3ba8qb65]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Consciousness expresses itself through creation. This world we live in is the dance of the creator." Michael Jackson

_Anna_

Well, then look here
[youtube:1z41yyyx]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GS3kfx1CeH0[/youtube:1z41yyyx]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Sinderella"

By Miles Godfrey
AAP

MICHAEL Jackson was murdered and his killer will be caught soon, one of his closest friends in showbusiness says.
Teddy Riley, co-producer of Jackson's multi-platinum Dangerous album and founding member of R&B band Blackstreet, says he and Jackson's family are confident they know who the pop artist's killer is and that they will be caught soon.
Blackstreet are in Australia as VIP guests for Wednesday's world premiere of the film about Jackson's life, This Is It.

"Somebody didn't like something he said or something he's doing or didn't want him to go to the top so they had to get rid of him."

Riley worked extensively with Jackson over the last 18 years and counted himself a close personal friend.
Jackson's family have accused those close to the singer of murdering him and the Los Angeles County coroner has ruled Jackson's death was a homicide caused primarily by Propofol and another sedative.

Riley and Hannibal saw Jackson two days before he died on June 26, in rehearsal for his planned comeback sell-out tour in London.

Riley said Jackson was in "great health" just prior to his death but admitted he did suffer some pain because of his skin.

"He was doing so great at his rehearsals. I was over at the studio two days before ... two days later he was gone.
"He was in great health. Only thing that bothered him is he gets in pain. When he works hard, he gets home, he's in pain because of his skin. Other than that he was in great shape."

Riley said no current artist would ever enjoy the iconic status achieved by Jackson.

"(His death) has definitely affected us really badly, our whole family, we still think he's here, people think Elvis still lives, well Michael Jackson lives on in a lot of people's hearts."

They will be at Sydney Olympic Park Sports Centre on December 4 and The Forum, Melbourne on December 6.

It is the first time the band has played in Australia and is likely to feature some Jackson tribute material.

OK!
Mention of Elvis(NOT to get into that whole conversation/topic/argument/thing) just pointing it out.

When did he start tweeting about Michael being alive?Has he at all said in any of those tweets he has said from the start he is alive and he has always believed?

He was at the staples memorial,and sat next to the blonde 'woman' who I think we can all say is not a woman by any stretch..actually he was holding hands with 'her/MJ' so my thinking is,maybe Teddy is the one-because he is not direct family-who was given the task of planting the seeds into the media when they are needed?

Last Dec 6th he was doing tribute songs to Michael whilest on tour and telling the world Michael was murdered and there is a huge list to who did it ,12months on he is on Oprah talking about him,the new album and possibly his being alive?and tweeting non stop daily about his firm belief in Michael's well and very much alive status...
No wonder the non believers are after him...he did appear to be on their side,now he has flipped to this one.
Not that,that justifies how they are talking and treating him,but it is an explanation for their anger and confusion.

Something isn't kosher.I think he plays a much larger role in this than everyone thinks.

I agree, Sind - there is something off with all of this. I remember him talking shortly after the first information came out saying that Michael was murdered and he said he didn't say that. He didn't know who published it. He said he spoke to some family members telling them that something wasn't right with all of it and that Michael always seem paranoid in a sense that people were after him because of the catalogs (I think that's how it went). I will see if I can find the video...I just saw it a couple of days ago. He also said Michael didn't look like someone who was going to be dead two days later.

I agree totally that it appears as though Mr Riley is in charge of putting information out there to turn the tide of belief and he's playing the role really, really well. I can't wait for his blog..not sure what he can share in a blog that he refuses on Twitter?

LOL - looks like finfin beat me to the punch with the video. Thanks!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
I agree, Sind - there is something off with all of this. I remember him talking shortly after the first information came out saying that Michael was murdered and he said he didn't say that. He didn't know who published it. He said he spoke to some family members telling them that something wasn't right with all of it and that Michael always seem paranoid in a sense that people were after him because of the catalogs (I think that's how it went). I will see if I can find the video...I just saw it a couple of days ago. He also said Michael didn't look like someone who was going to be dead two days later.

I agree totally that it appears as though Mr Riley is in charge of putting information out there to turn the tide of belief and he's playing the role really, really well. I can't wait for his blog..not sure what he can share in a blog that he refuses on Twitter?

LOL - looks like finfin beat me to the punch with the video. Thanks!!!

It was on the MJ.COM website though which is official,it isn't like them to post unofficial,unauthourized things is it..and the publishers name is right there-Miles Godfrey.
As for putting info out there check this out,

Could TR be the one who is rebuilding Michael's reputation?Seems odd he has so much to say about the man when he said nothing for YEARS and really hasn't been in the spotlight let alone on Oprah for a long time.
Why is he defending MJ's sexual preference in 2010..when the world thinks he is gone?Who would care if he was 'getting it in'?
But on the flip side he is straightening out another rumour.
HMMM.

Quote from: "finfin"
@sinderella, this is definitely weird, some inconsistencies going on here, listen to this video[youtube:1e57nmrl]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GS3kfx1CeH0&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:1e57nmrl]

It's like he is someone chosen from within the 'circle' but someone who isn't directly associated with Michael-even though he produced Dangerous and worked on the new album,he isn't someone who automatically pops into your head when you think MJ..you get Liz,Mac,etc...all too obvious...TR isn't an obvious candidate and as I have read numerous times...'why would TR lie,what does he have to gain from making shit up?'
And,they have a point.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

finfin

Quote from: "finfin"
This is a tweet I sent to Teddy yesterday and he kindly replied
@TeddyRiley1 By standing by your beliefs you are a truly a man of integrity - God Bless you
about 21 hours ago via web
TeddyRiley1    @finfinfiona Thank you!!!
about 21 hours ago via Twitter for Android in reply to finfinfiona

YEPYEP :D

My personal opinion about Teddy is that he is tweeting with Michael's blessing, he was one of his best friends, I understand. He seems to answer questions from non-believers as much as the beLIEvers, he is really  strongly defending his viewpoint. I think he responded to my tweet because of the timing and luck, but also it was heartfelt. I am very pleased he responded - I must admit he is quite a guy, too bad he is spoken for  :lol:  I also think it is a genuine twitter account, his daughter follows him and has been tweeting family pics very recently.  I also think it is better to tweet to encourage and thank him at this juncture, he is getting a huge number of tweets and is being harassed with questions

@popnwill I'm being harassed and I can't answer anything certain things based on MJ. Pls understand.
3:18 AM Nov 29th via Twitter for Android in reply to popnwill

Also please see this video - THANKS michaelsupporter for this
[youtube:25kbhv8w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJQV4ZbRWW0[/youtube:25kbhv8w]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Consciousness expresses itself through creation. This world we live in is the dance of the creator." Michael Jackson

You are welcome FinFin,

What I find particularly interesting is how spunky Teddy is throughout despite the "passing" of his good friend. Also, did you all take note of Teddy's final comment: "It's gonna be a great performance, it's gonna be a great performance!"  

Thank you, Teddy!!!!!! ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

This is som BS. The very same man was crying his eyes out for Michael on TV as far as I can remember  :roll: . Perhaps he's a believer as in: I believe IN Michael, not: I believe Mike's walking around unnoticed letting his mama do crazy things and all that other fantastic stuff... If that's not what he's refering to, then I'll tell you that money makes you go cuckoo!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Sinderella"

By Miles Godfrey
AAP

OK!

This article mentions Australia a lot which probably means it originated from here. If that is the case Michael "died" on June 26 here
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions