Quote from: "iLOVEMJBeLIEve"
TEDDY RILEY
TeddyRiley1 TEDDY RILEY
I'm not on Twitter for money...I do it for thrills and my love for MJ. Haters, I love em they keep me famous, believers I cherish. Cont.  :lol:  :lol:
18 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply
»
TEDDY RILEY
TeddyRiley1 TEDDY RILEY
Just remember this...I am a believer. I love MJ to death. I would do anything for him without no threshold. Real talk!!! Cont. :o  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

the last tweet got me speechless. so this got me thinking that as people said earlier on, maybe he got the green light from michael to see the reaction of fans. i think he is a brave young man putting himself at risk. he seems unselfish and would do anything for michael. i don't think he tweeted that he is a believer without michael jackson's consent. :lol:

I think the same way. I guess Michael has called his staff and told them "guys will not be easy, so who wants to start?" And Teddy raised his hand. Thanks Teddy ;)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Did you read Shanice's reply to Teddy?

@TeddyRiley1 Amen believer #2 Yep Yep

So what are the believers counting off?   :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "lilwendy"
Did you read Shanice's reply to Teddy?

@TeddyRiley1 Amen believer #2 Yep Yep

So what are the believers counting off?   :lol:

Ok I was kidding but I did a Twitter search for "yep yep" and believer and....

@TeddyRiley1 believer#3 yep yep....genius he's simply genius!!!

:lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

finfin

This is a tweet I sent to Teddy yesterday and he kindly replied
@TeddyRiley1 By standing by your beliefs you are a truly a man of integrity - God Bless you
about 21 hours ago via web
TeddyRiley1    @finfinfiona Thank you!!!
about 21 hours ago via Twitter for Android in reply to finfinfiona

YEPYEP :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Consciousness expresses itself through creation. This world we live in is the dance of the creator." Michael Jackson

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Quote from: "_Anna_"
Exactly last night I went back to read all his twitts and I went back to June 22 2009, and he didn't post anything on June 25 2009, not even after, nothing on June 26th, 27th, 28th, nothing, at least about Michael, not even a word.And then, the twitts you posted on the day of the Memorial on July 7th 2009, it let me speechless. I mean it looks like he was going to a huge show, like a huge concert, entertainment event. Not a memorial. It let me speechless. In a good way, because he really didn't even mention anything about any death, just exclamation as i he was entertained.

I really love this man, he has the balls.I simply don't find any logical explanation for what reason he would do this if he wanted money. I don't see the greedy man in him. My 6th sese tells me he's honest

Exactly. He had to be hating MJ, not to write anything on the 25th and write all those tweets on the memorial day. They have been friends for more than 15 years and I do not believe that Teddy was such an evil to behave like that. The media started to write that he's CRAZY. Would he get the risk of losing his dignity unless Michael asked him if he could do this and say that he's a believer? He wrote that He loves MJ to death and would do anything for him. He's doing his best for his friend. I LOVE Teddy!! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Quote from: "Gema"
3 hurrays for Teddyyyyyyyyy!!!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login <<<----Teddys Army of believers  :D

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "PureLove"
Quote from: "Gema"
3 hurrays for Teddyyyyyyyyy!!!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login <<<----Teddys Army of believers  :D

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

This is funny... :) I just became a huge Teddy Riley fan too..

Wouldn't it be great and funny at the same time if we all did a roll call to Teddy...believer #4 Yep Yep; believer #5 Yep Yep  :lol:  :lol: There is power in numbers.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Quote from: "fedeDA"
Quote from: "iLOVEMJBeLIEve"
TEDDY RILEY
TeddyRiley1 TEDDY RILEY
I'm not on Twitter for money...I do it for thrills and my love for MJ. Haters, I love em they keep me famous, believers I cherish. Cont.  :lol:  :lol:
»
TEDDY RILEY
TeddyRiley1 TEDDY RILEY
Just remember this...I am a believer. I love MJ to death. I would do anything for him without no threshold. Real talk!!! Cont. :o  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:

the last tweet got me speechless. so this got me thinking that as people said earlier on, maybe he got the green light from michael to see the reaction of fans. i think he is a brave young man putting himself at risk. he seems unselfish and would do anything for michael. i don't think he tweeted that he is a believer without michael jackson's consent. :lol:

I think the same way. I guess Michael has called his staff and told them "guys will not be easy, so who wants to start?" And Teddy raised his hand. Thanks Teddy ;)

and the thing is that he seems to be trying to say that he knows that he is alive but he can't and obviously that will give it away and he will be in trouble for that. the reason why i say that is because, he seems to be very sure of what he believes in, than him just believing in something he is not sure of. he could have just said that "i have this feeling that michael is not really dead, but i'm not gonna say much cuz i'm sure" or something similar to that. instead he insist (which i love ;) ) on the fact that people are trying to prove him wrong. if it was just a speculation, he could have just tweeted that "i didn't say that he is alive but i believe he COULD be".

there was a tweet where someone said that she believes that 'he' (didn't say michael) left to be with his kids... i will find it later. and he replied "me too" or "yep yep"  :lol:  :lol: . now why would someone who just speculates something be so sure of themselves? he is obviously in on what's up and carefully taking directions.  ;)  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation." - Michael Jackson

# @ascensionlove I will have teddy Riley back soon. about 6 hours ago via Twitter for Android in reply to ascensionlove

# @seeingheaven Yes my friend is working on a blog thing for me. I will have it up very soon. about 22 hours ago via Twitter for Android in reply to seeingheaven

# @popnwill I'm being harassed and I can't answer anything certain things based on MJ. Pls understand. about 22 hours ago via Twitter for Android in reply to popnwill

# Ok, going back with my kids...getting ready to play my sons XBOX kinect...someone's gonna lose. Here comes dad the king. about 23 hours ago via Twitter for Android

# @virginy77 Been one. about 23 hours ago via Twitter for Android in reply to virginy77

# @VendettaSorrow Yes but its ok ma. about 23 hours ago via Twitter for Android in reply to VendettaSorrow

# @LitaTeacher Come on ma...you gotta know what that mean. Someone school her!!! about 23 hours ago via Twitter for Android in reply to LitaTeacher

# @CALII2DOUGGI3 whenever I'm back fam. I'm on vacation with the kids fam. But I can't stay away from this Twitter. about 23 hours ago via Twitter for Android in reply to CALII2DOUGGI3

# @Slim_Tito That's what the song "Monster"is about. Can't wait for you to hear it. about 23 hours ago via Twitter for Android in reply to Slim_Tito

# @Randygirl4life Great, thank you dear. about 23 hours ago via Twitter for Android in reply to Randygirl4life

# @Dangerous_Inc I didn't do privacy. Check the producer. about 23 hours ago via Twitter for Android in reply to Dangerous_Inc

# @QPid0825 Yesir!!!!! about 23 hours ago via Twitter for Android in reply to QPid0825

# @lilgaybsmom I'm great ma...thanks for checking on me. about 23 hours ago via Twitter for Android in reply to lilgaybsmom

# @anmavarg Boy!!! You itching me. Everyone that's following. Pls say" I love you Michael"!!!!!! about 23 hours ago via Twitter for Android in reply to anmavarg

# @Praised1 never never never. about 23 hours ago via Twitter for Android in reply to Praised1

# @Nbflat2 I understand if people don't wanna follow me. about 23 hours ago via Twitter for Android in reply to Nbflat2

# @Nbflat2 you're right...first I have to get a posers taking off then they will verify my Twitter. Sorry I'm patient. Cont about 23 hours ago via Twitter for Android in reply to Nbflat2
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

MJhasSpoken

Was Teddy supposed to announce he was a believer because only when someone asked do you know Akon believes MJ is alive, then he responded so doesn't that mean if someone didn't ask we wouldn't know if Teddy believed or not.

I think a good question to ask Teddy is "if someone didn't ask you what you thought about MJ being alive would you say out of nowhere that you think MJ was alive or not say anything?" (I don't have twitter so I can't ask him)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Twitter
November 29, 2010, 11:27:08 PM
I agree with you but from my personal experience, it bought 10000 Twitter followers from You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and they added them to my page in a little over 2 month. All the followers appeared to be real and some of them turned out to be great customers
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "MJhasSpoken"
Was Teddy supposed to announce he was a believer because only when someone asked do you know Akon believes MJ is alive, then he responded so doesn't that mean if someone didn't ask we wouldn't know if Teddy believed or not.

I think a good question to ask Teddy is "if someone didn't ask you what you thought about MJ being alive would you say out of nowhere that you think MJ was alive or not say anything?" (I don't have twitter so I can't ask him)

Good question.....if only he'll answer you.lol It's looking like he's only twitting with a select  group of people if you follow my drift. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
                            [size=150]"BKA"[/size][/color]

MJhasSpoken

Quote from: "Sweetness"

Good question.....if only he'll answer you.lol It's looking like he's only twitting with a select  group of people if you follow my drift. ;)

which select group of people?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The ones he only twitt back over on twitter.... :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
                            [size=150]"BKA"[/size][/color]

MJhasSpoken

The ones he only twitt back over on twitter.... :lol:

thanks... i thought so but i wasn't sure.   :D  but supposebly he isn't answering any questions regarding certain things about MJ until he's "friend" makes a blog for him. Whoever his "friend" is. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions