Michael Jackson's Vision Videos & more...
November 03, 2010, 12:22:20 PM
Being out of the loop for quite a while on this forum, I apologize if this idea is posted elsewhere, but I felt this the best place to post. I think all the "crazy" things have calmed down a bit and now the vision of Michael can start to develop.

I noticed today on Michael Jackson's website there is a new image called Michael Jackson The Immortal World Tour by Cirque Du Soleil set for 2011. And there are Michael Jackson's Vision Videos Promos on the homepage.

At the very bottom of the page there is this description, "Instead of a traditional flat packaging cover, Michael Jackson’s Vision comes with a unique multi-frame motion cover that brings the packaging to life right in your hands! The advanced-motion lenticular cover features 18 of the most iconic moves from this collection and brings the whole package to new level of interactivity that represents the forward-thinking creativity of the short films within."

I put in bold the part that caught my eye "forward-thinking creativity". The reason I feel this important is the it's a subtle way of introducing Michael Jackson's vision for the future. I had post an interview he gave a year before his "death" where he said he was wanting to do films and that he had a lot planned for it.

I don't think we are going to get Michael to just appear and say he's alive. He was a fan of magic & illusion, and used a lot of ground-breaking entertaining techniques to get his message across for decades. I think we will continue to see his genius, but now from behind the scenes, using his library of songs, short films, etc.. that will be all newly packaged to us, but all of it he's been creating for years for this moment and beyond.

And finally (for now) there is another Michael Jackson vision being promoted, the interactive video game called the Michael Jackson Experience.

Anyone with their opinions about this please comment!  :)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

Re: Michael Jackson's Vision Videos & more...
November 03, 2010, 07:30:18 PM
Yes, Michael has indeed a forward-thinking creativity, because he's a creative genius and he has a high visual capability. His way of thinking enables him to translate his visual ideas into action or direction. His mix of interests and experience in music, dance, acting, films, entertainment, technics, magic and visual effects (need I say more?) in the past decades, has made him a forward-thinking movie designer, which might be very promising in the film industry, especially in the field of 3D/VR etc., IMO. He is full grown now, so he needs a new (straight) film jacket :lol: We'll see a new Michael, and yet he's still the same and we love him.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions