Re: SoulCatharsis tweets to KO.. Oh my!!
February 08, 2010, 06:06:20 AM
Quote from: "Shout"
Quote from: "alovesmichael"
Quote from: "Tink.I.Am"
i tweeted this person and told her/him to show some respect..
got the same responce as  many others

"KarlaJorge    @NOVAPAAY @YearOfThatFruit @Mariso83 @JudithBeLIEves @tinkiam You all have no idea what Kenny did or not do obviously, the truth prevails
about 13 hours ago from web in reply to NOVAPAAY "

Well if she knows what he supposedly did, why doesn't she share that information with us? I'd like to know why she claims to know more than any of us

Maybe this will help a little bit to understand her reaction. Nevertheless her behaviour shows how intellectually challenged this person might be...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

yeah, i've read about them and I'm not dismissing their theory. If Michael's not alive he was most likely murdered  :cry: These fans behind this site claim they knew Michael, really?!  :o I'm not willing to believe that and I still don't think they have enough evidence to go around accusing Kenny for things that he may or may not have done. If they want to be taken seriously they/she'd might like to reconsider their approach. This anger is worrying. Gosh, even if they might be right I truly hope they are wrong... :(
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 08, 2010, 07:16:56 AM
I checked out Soulcatharsis' twitter and fb. She has ties to TINI and some say to the Followers as well. The Followers and TINI (maybe they merge or overlap into the same group...idk) had access to MJ and interacted with him on a regular basis for years. Now...both groups work from the premise that MJ has died and at the hands of others with self-interests that went against the grain of what was best for MJ.

What I don't quite understand is that if the Followers and TINI saw signs of distress in Michael's physical appearance then why didn't they push a little harder to alert people who could assist him. People can find a heavily guarded Michael Jackson but not be able to find Rebbie, Janet or the mother? If nothing else that would have been the proper time to alert the nosy media. If the Followers and TINI claims were true then the bad influences (enablers)against MJ would have been flushed out and shown in the light.

It seems that their efforts are a day late and a dollar short. I understand their passion to seek justice. However as noted while visiting a thread on a non-believer forum...an eye for an eye is not justice. Everyone will just be left blinded.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 08, 2010, 07:41:53 AM
GirlSaturday, I know them also for a long time they made accusations 3-5 months ago against Kenny Ortega where are their solid evidence to support these accusations? If the would have had that, they should give them to the Police and KO would have been investigated. This is very logic, and this was normal to happen, but nothing happened so evidence does not exist.

Lies, lies, lies ................

And first they said they met Michael 1 week before June 25, when someone asked for proofs a photo dated then, or something they changed the statement and said they met him at the end of May, so again they lied. The end of May is not the same with June 19. BIG DIFFERENCE!.

So Please...........does SoulCatharsis know the meaning of murderer ?? to say/write this to a person?

This is a serious accusation and for this you must have evidences, simple as that.

If you don't have ANY, you better shut up. I did not see one piece of evidence from her and TINI didn't show either NO evidence against Kenny Ortega. So how she (they) dare to say this? Is she responsible for her words or not?

Anyway if you read what she writes on her twitter all the messages you fell like you have to RUNNNNNN!!!  

I also feel pity for her, honestly because seems to have some problems.  

In the end, all that MJ hates most is any type of accusation without evidence. He fights for justice, FAIR justice not lies, and is really bad that some people don't understand this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E.

Re: Kenny is getting terrible twitters
February 08, 2010, 10:55:00 PM
Yeah, so much for being Michael's fans, seeing as his main message is don't spread hatred.. tsk tsk tsk..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 08, 2010, 11:21:45 PM
Quote from: "mumof3"
from a person called soulcatharsis
 saw you at Nokia with Travis. You love the attention, don't you? Now you don't have to cut his food and feed
   @KennyOrtegaBlog Yeah, don't drink and drive. Makes sure you also don't murder someone out of greed
who fucking cares, you murderer???!!!
   @KennyOrtegaBlog tweet dreams in hell
Keagain: MURDERER!!!!!!!!!!!! nny Ortega didn't have the balls to delete me yet, he wnts to hear it

the last one just  7 hours a go kenny must be getting worried it is not fair or I would have lawfull to send those kinds of tweets  if this person was a mj fan sheis not acting like Michael oh my gopd I think this is going to get very nasty for Kenny i am worried for him
Ive actually replied to her lol she seems very delusional, anyone who is a true mj fan would not talk like that to someone michael had love and respect for , to me its like slapping michael in the face. anyways this is what i wrote to her

@SoulCatharsis Are you on drugs? what the hell does kenny have to do with michael being gone. get some help and stop being a bitch.
@SoulCatharsis I hope your not a mj fan cause if you are your a sad excuse, Michael had respect for kenny and would not stand for this.
@SoulCatharsis Michael did not tolerate violence or negativity, he would not tolerate your unkind words to kenny. get some help.

and the she replied, something about if i really knew what kenny did, i wouldnt be talking and that i should shut up, lol so i replied this once again

@SoulCatharsis noone knows what happen for sure, and it is not your place to threaten people, Michael was about peace and would be very sad
@SoulCatharsis to see you speaking like that to someone he has love and respect for , we fans dont do that, its a slap in the face to mj.

:D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I LOVE THIS BOY !!
My Heart Belongs To Michael Joseph Jackson!

February 08, 2010, 11:22:45 PM
Quote from: "Tink.I.Am"
Quote from: "illusionist"
Yeah, one of her friends tweeted back to me and some others...

@softmomo @houdinisghost @souza81 @MadameRose90 @JACKSONGIRL93 @thalostboy @hasil69 You all have no idea what Kenny did or not do obviously about 9 hours ago from web in reply to softmomo

:roll:

yes i got the same....
KarlaJorge    @NOVAPAAY @YearOfThatFruit @Mariso83 @JudithBeLIEves @tinkiam You all have no idea what Kenny did or not do obviously, the truth prevails
about 13 hours ago from web in reply to NOVAPAAY
she replied that to me too lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I LOVE THIS BOY !!

February 08, 2010, 11:24:58 PM
Quote from: "msteetee34"
Yeah I don't think that's cool that people are sending him those evil tweets.  That's uncalled for.  I really think Kenny O. is legit and he had MJ's back.  I get the vibe that he and MJ were really cool with each other.  He kept saying on the making of This is it that MJ trusted him alot and I believe he did.  Kenny O. is behind High school musical and I know MJ took his kids to meet the cast.  I think MJ also worked with Kenny in the past.  I don't think MJ would put on such a massive show with some he didn't trust and MJ himself referred to all those people that worked on this is it to be like a family.  If anything I think Kenny O. would be one of the people that would help him.  I think the people that would possibly hurt MJ was his manager Frank Dileo who look like he's involved with the mafia and Thome Thome that dude look evil too. :evil:   Those are the ones I would question regarding MJ.
yes michael worked with him on 2 or 3 other tours, michael had alot of love and respect for kenny , he was someone mj trusted an i think kenny gave him that love and trust back. this bitch is just delusional, and its funny how she says we have no idea what kenny did? RIGHT CAUSE I GUESS SHE HAS ALL THE PROOF THAT THIS IS KENNYS FAULT RIGHT? :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I LOVE THIS BOY !!

February 09, 2010, 08:27:27 AM
Poor Kenny, I like him and I believe he is innocent.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Eva R

question about tweet kenny
February 10, 2010, 11:53:34 AM
Great day at rehearsal! Enjoying a big bowl of cereal then reading Manly a bedtime story. Sweet dreams and tweets 19 and counting to TII!    10:40 AM Jun 25th, 2009   from web  

he tweeted that but what does he means with: counting to TII?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love is animals
Love is the answer
Love is respect
Love is Michael
Love is my message!!

Re: question about tweet kenny
February 10, 2010, 11:56:04 AM
The tweet is dated June 25th so perhaps he is referring to when the TII concerts were scheduled to start.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Eva R

February 10, 2010, 11:58:44 AM
omg so stupid! so sorry! it was retweeted! omg so ashamed! :oops:  :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love is animals
Love is the answer
Love is respect
Love is Michael
Love is my message!!

February 10, 2010, 12:05:28 PM
Don't beat yourself up over it. In our desire to locate new clues , it is easy to get excited over what is discovered. :lol:

Now the question is  "Why would Kenny re-tweet something from June 25th?" Hmmmm ;)

Quote from: "Eva R"
omg so stupid! so sorry! it was retweeted! omg so ashamed! :oops:  :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kenny Ortega´s Twitter
February 22, 2010, 07:55:56 AM
Hi guys!

here is the twitter of Kenny Ortega:

and he tweeted something that caught my eyed:

Happy Birthday Blanket 8 Years Old!!! TOY and wishing you a special day and a magical year.
hace cerca de 12 horas desde web

Ok, yesterday was Blanket´s Bday, but why did he add this? maybe the message was for Mike  :shock:

what do you guys think?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kirsche

Re: Kenny Ortega´s Twitter
February 22, 2010, 08:32:05 AM
I don't think it is odd...

It just a normal Birthday- wish in my opinion
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

Re: Kenny Ortega´s Twitter
February 22, 2010, 08:33:32 AM
Quote from: "MJEnjoyYourself"
Hi guys!

here is the twitter of Kenny Ortega:

and he tweeted something that caught my eyed:

Happy Birthday Blanket 8 Years Old!!! TOY and wishing you a special day and a magical year.
hace cerca de 12 horas desde web

Ok, yesterday was Blanket´s Bday, but why did he add this? maybe the message was for Mike  :shock:

what do you guys think?

Sorry, I don't understand your confusion...this sounds like a typical happy birthday greeting to me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."  Margaret Mead

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal