Investigation Versus Direction
October 18, 2010, 06:47:17 AM
It has been nearly 16 months since the events of June 25th 2009, 16 months of a journey which challenged my beliefs and my thinking. With reflection, I would never have thought that the "death" of this artist I hardly knew, would take me on a roller-coaster ride of emotions and discovery --- SEEING things that often made me wonder about my own sanity! SEEING a man I hardly knew anything about, suddenly capturing my imagination!

Nowadays, I 100% believe in Michael being alive, and my mind does not appear to be that interested in investigating more clues proving that Michael is alive; it just wants to get into the "what is all of this about?" roller-coaster ride!  Take some tangible actions when it matters to move things forward (And doing a little bit to help re-instating MJ image is an example of tangible actions)

It much feels like my main focus has shifted from the "Is HE really alive?" to "What does HE really want from the BeLIEvers?" ---> A bit like a soldier I find myself waiting for my marching orders, wondering where the next destination may be! Wondering whether I have in fact reached my destination and now need to patiently wait for the BAM!

With L.O.V.E
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."

Re: Investigation Versus Direction
October 18, 2010, 08:31:13 AM
It much feels like my main focus has shifted from the "Is HE really alive?" to "What does HE really want from the BeLIEvers?"  ---> A bit like a soldier I find myself waiting for my marching orders, wondering where the next destination may be! Wondering whether I have in fact reached my destination and now need to patiently wait for the BAM!

I feel my marching orders are to do my part to make this world a better place, help those around me and those less fortunate, and to do everything in my power to help right the terrible wrongs imposed on Michael Jackson.

Heisinme09 and I have decided to start a petition, which is in the works. We want Michael Jackson's "vindication angels" to be on Oprah in order to once and for all speak the truth about the child molestation allegations against Michael. Oprah has the opportunity to right a terrible wrong. Your prayers are appreciated. Anything is possible as long as you believe.

Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Sarahli

October 18, 2010, 09:59:49 AM
I feel the same unless that I was a respectful "fan" of Michael since quite some time  :D .....I think that many here have reached the level (lol like in a video game) of the unshakeable truth that Michael is still alive. I, as yourself TheRunningGirl, don't really need more clues pointing to that, even if it's always good to have them, it boosts the moral and are provided by Michael... I'm rather on the why-all-this journey that causes me white nights sometimes :D , we certainly have not yet encompassed everything that hoax has to provide and what Michael has set aside for us, we may have missed a lot too. Michael needs time for himself and for what is to come, I feel like I'm patiently waiting for Michael's command. Now I am not just only waiting, I am learning, experiencing, sharing thoughts and ideas, etc. Living the adventure. I am not the wisest one when it comes to finding clues. I am a thought sharer, not a clue finder but before all I am proud and happy to be here with you.

God bless you TheRunningGirl.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

October 18, 2010, 11:01:15 AM
Quote from: "Voicefortheresilient"
Heisinme09 and I have decided to start a petition, which is in the works. We want Michael Jackson's "vindication angels" to be on Oprah in order to once and for all speak the truth about the child molestation allegations against Michael. Oprah has the opportunity to right a terrible wrong. Your prayers are appreciated. Anything is possible as long as you believe.

Great Idea Voicefortheresilient - I think celebrity media figures such as Oprah are the ones who can have the greatest influence on changing perceptions in a relatively short timescale... because their voices reaches so many....
God Bless you!

Quote from: "Sarahli"
I feel the same unless that I was a respectful "fan" of Michael since quite some time   .....I think that many here have reached the level (lol like in a video game) of the unshakeable truth that Michael is still alive. I, as yourself TheRunningGirl, don't really need more clues pointing to that, even if it's always good to have them, it boosts the moral and are provided by Michael... I'm rather on the why-all-this journey that causes me white nights sometimes , we certainly have not yet encompassed everything that hoax has to provide and what Michael has set aside for us, we may have missed a lot too. Michael needs time for himself and for what is to come, I feel like I'm patiently waiting for Michael's command. Now I am not just only waiting, I am learning, experiencing, sharing thoughts and ideas, etc. Living the adventure. I am not the wisest one when it comes to finding clues. I am a thought sharer, not a clue finder but before all I am proud and happy to be here with you.

Thank you Sarahli! You expressed what I feel much better than I did!
I totally agree that we have most probably not yet seen everything Michael has set aside for us and this makes the mind travel the world! God Bless You!

With L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions