Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Yes I miss a fictional character named BlackJack.

Because? Sorry, I don't get it. What was so interesting about his posts?

It was...... :cry:
 :lol:  this is so strange.....I feel weird about this I don't know if to laugh or cry
I can't force people to see what I see
I'll have to think about it later

I think that if you read what some people received in PM, you would see what we see...

Indeed.As I said the 'attack' as you called it was not unjustified.
The people questioning BJ are decent and honest people and would not just pick on someone for no reason.I'm over talking about this now anyway....as I read in another thread that will not be named 'let us continue on with Michael Jackson,because that is who it is about'

It's also about tea and Disney movies which im gonna go get a fix of now... :arrow:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I know what you mean.....maybe I am a weird person too....believing in fairytales

Gina Sweetheart....Please don't ever let anyone make you feel that you are WEIRD...everyone is free to have their own opinions, feelings, beliefs, etc... Just because you do not believe as someone else does, certainly does not make you weird! Trust in YOUR beliefs and feelings and if others don't agree with you or like it...oh well that's their problem. Keep your head up Dear....just be "YOU" for God made us all special and unique for a reason....And he doesn't want you to be or think as anyone other than YOU!

That's one of the biggest problems with this forum...if you don't think and believe as some members do here then you are cast aside and told you are not thinking for yourself or that you are blindly following someone you shouldn't. Well at this stage in the hoax..I don't know who or what to believe anymore. Except the fact that I believe Michael is alive...beyond that everything else is questionable in light of all the controversy and deception that's come to light lately. And as Forest Gump said..."And that's all I'm have to say about that!" :)

Peace, LOVE, Blessings to All!
Keep the FAITH :)
Michael...I LOVE You MORE!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tarja

It's exactly what I am always trying to say and I am one of those who feel a bit strange because many times I have an opposite or different opinion. But I am that kind of person who stands for truth against anything and any type of fraud makes my blood boil. I don't know if I am overprotective but because I see fakes with a byonic eye makes me unable to shut up and I feel the urge to warn people. You are free to think I am right or wrong. But at least I do my best. I don't like to see people suffering no matter if I know them personally or not
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]I won\'t be using this account/ID name anymore. My name is Yulia, for who wants to know. Souza, you can delete this account if you want to.I\'m not using it anymore.[/size]

I know what you mean.....maybe I am a weird person too....believing in fairytales

Gina! As far as I am aware we still have the right to think freely even if the actual freedom of expression is somewhat more limited in many instances in life.  

Do you know that the greatest inventions in the World all started with a Dream? Edison made 1000 attempts at the electric bulb before he actually succeeded in making one!
Do you know that fairytales actually happen? There aren't enough Prince and Kings for everybody to marry one (Better off to try a frog and see what happens...  :lol:  :lol: ) but fairytales are different things to different people and unless you beLIEve in them they won't happen!
Have you heard MLK speech "I have a dream"... Yes you have because we all have!

You are not weird, you are entitled to your opinion as we all are.  Do not torture yourself because some strangers are expressing their own opinions, yours is as valuable unless they have solid evidences for their stated opinion(s).
People can play with your mind only if you give them the power to do so.

With L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."

_Anna_

The most dangerous thing with the Internet is that there are people who will always fall in some people's mischevious tramps. Don't trust anybody to be real or with good intentions. It is better, in all cases, to not trust anybody no matter what they say, what they sell to you or what they provide to you, unless it agrees with your own common sense and feelings. There are ill minded people out there who might not even have a hidden plan other than just to harm people for no reason. Just because you are a good person who won't do that doesn't mean others are like you. Learn to filter. And don't hang on fiction, beautiful words and "different" language, because it can have another intention behind.
The snake will talk sweetly.

To say what I witnessed and what I apply to all the people who think they can trap me, I always test them without their knowledge.  There's no better way to win in front of your enemies than by making them your "friends".Give them rope and they will hang themselves. To my surprise, there seems that this kind of people are really not that smart.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The truth is none of us know the truth about anyone who posts on a forum.  What a member says in PM or in a thread is just a mask we wear on the internet.  But we are not here to reveal ourselves. We are here to find the truth about the hoax. And in order to do this we must all think for ourselves and not let admin, other members or even MJ do our thinking for us.  BJ posted some very interesting post in my opinion and that is my opinion. I read what he or she wrote and I responded.  Who knows who this person is? It could be anyone we don’t know. But so what? Just read what they wrote, investigate, absorb, digest, and make your OWN conclusions.  Do not let others think for you. Isn’t that what this entire hoax about?  Know what you know, open your mind to the impossible, respect others, tolerate differences (especially opinions) and beLIEve.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

Our life is not the Vendetta movie yet some people think it is and keep their nonsense games. It is boring, pointless and makes one tired.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Quote from: "foreverking"
The truth is none of us know the truth about anyone who posts on a forum.  What a member says in PM or in a thread is just a mask we wear on the internet.  But we are not here to reveal ourselves. We are here to find the truth about the hoax. And in order to do this we must all think for ourselves and not let admin, other members or even MJ do our thinking for us.  BJ posted some very interesting post in my opinion and that is my opinion. I read what he or she wrote and I responded.  Who knows who this person is? It could be anyone we don’t know. But so what? Just read what they wrote, investigate, absorb, digest, and make your OWN conclusions.  Do not let others think for you. Isn’t that what this entire hoax about?  Know what you know, open your mind to the impossible, respect others, tolerate differences (especially opinions) and beLIEve.

I totally agree foreverking.
Finger pointing with no evidences at anybody on this forum is totally inappropriate!
I enjoyed BlackJack witty insight into the Hoax and none of the other masked ones on here will change my opinion, Nuff said (to use a borrowed expression)!  Fool maybe but fool by choice and on my terms!
I guess we will discover in due time ...Who's BAD!

With L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Thank you all guys for your nice words.
It doesn't bother me to be seen as weird or not weird - in fact I don't care too much.
I liked BJ1 who opened this thread and I liked BJ2 - the evil twin  8-) . I still believe his intentions were not to fool us.......and I don't care if it's only me believing this.
At some point his posts were more interesting than TS' posts to me. But I can't explain why.
Miss you phoenix eyes - but this time you won't be answering my call, will you.......  :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

I've got to say I've got lost somewhere along the way - when did BJ turn 'evil'? His posts changed, yes, but I thought he was just joking around with various behind the scenes PM interactions. I didn't understand what was going on but I didn't see 'evil twin'.

Souza, you told Gina:
I think that if you read what some people received in PM, you would see what we see...

Well I don't see what you see, and I'm sorry to say this smacks of secrecy and some people knowing more than others - exactly the sort of stuff I thought we were trying to rid the forum of. I thought PMs were exactly that - PRIVATE, but it would appear from your comment that some people are sharing them, to the select few, huddled around in corners.

I thoroughly enjoyed BJ's thought provoking posts - evil or not, aren't we always being reminded to assess ideas, on their own merit, not based on who delivers them?!

Unlike Gina though, I'm not losing sleep over his apparent disappearance! Gina, sweetheart, I'm feeling so sorry for you at the moment - I don't know what to say, just be cautious and maybe take a step or two back. This is, as others have said, simply the internet, where anything can happen.

Have a nice day everyone!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tarja

Gina, I don't know what else should I tell you. One thing I add: be careful. the rest is up to you.
We have to keep our heads on our shoulders and keep this real in order to have real answers.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]I won\'t be using this account/ID name anymore. My name is Yulia, for who wants to know. Souza, you can delete this account if you want to.I\'m not using it anymore.[/size]

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Thank you for your concern.
I've already formed an opinion...... don't know if it's the right one...... time will tell
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Souza, you told Gina:

Well I don't see what you see, and I'm sorry to say this smacks of secrecy and some people knowing more than others - exactly the sort of stuff I thought we were trying to rid the forum of. I thought PMs were exactly that - PRIVATE, but it would appear from your comment that some people are sharing them, to the select few, huddled around in corners.

Exactly.  This reminds me of something else that happened which led to someone else being banned, now I wonder if I was being conned.  We're constantly told not to believe everything we're told on the internet no matter who says it, yet we're expected to believe this.  Considering all that's happened recently I'll stay out of any future "PM advice requests" when it could lead to someone being banned.  And apparently it's been "revealed" that BlackJack is a girl, I'd like to know how the person who made that revelation knows that for sure.  Easy to say things without having to back it up.  I don't have an opinion either way on BJ no longer posting but I do have a problem with some still trying to "lead" others and shape their opinions.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream.  And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
HE is a girl because HE said so......
My opinion is that BJ is a HE all day long.
But this doesn't matter too much...... the blackjack game he played with us matters....
I think I know what I've done with my cards....... I probably made only half of 21  :lol:

I wonder if anyone here scored 21  .......
I guess nobody, because HE is out of here (or HE is busy today, with the 14th of december and all...)

Of course, all that I've just said could be PURE NONSENSE ....... the result of a very rich imagination   :roll:  

And this night I am GOING to SLEEP !! so help me God

Oh, and how much we've learned about not stalking....... guilty as charged :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "trustno1"
Souza, you told Gina:

Exactly.  This reminds me of something else that happened which led to someone else being banned, now I wonder if I was being conned.  We're constantly told not to believe everything we're told on the internet no matter who says it, yet we're expected to believe this.  Considering all that's happened recently I'll stay out of any future "PM advice requests" when it could lead to someone being banned.  And apparently it's been "revealed" that BlackJack is a girl, I'd like to know how the person who made that revelation knows that for sure.  Easy to say things without having to back it up.  I don't have an opinion either way on BJ no longer posting but I do have a problem with some still trying to "lead" others and shape their opinions.

PMs are private,as are emails.If I recieved either-and I told Souza about it,what does that have to do with anyone else on this forum?Or anyone else getting pms and emails for that matter.
Anyone who has had concerns has gone to admin with the problem,it is not being discussed in little huddled groups,that is how complaints are dealt with-through admin who have the power to deal with it.
Complaints and concerns are not something that should be discussed openly unless it is to do with the hoax.Personal issues are private.
What the forum needs ridding of is liars,people pretending to be someone they are NOT,knowing about informers and arguing over this TS character who flutters in and out causing chaos in his/her wake(just my opinion..i'm not a TS fan and you won't change my mind)
I commented a great deal in this thread,no one inc me has said his/her points and comments are not valid,interesting,a point of concern or should be ignored because people have doubts about the person behind who is posting them.I've seen that comment written a few times now and it is a fabrication.No one is pulling the thread,topic or previous comments down from BJ.
Do not twist words to make them fit.

I said it and I am not inclined to discuss how I know with anyone or prove how I know.
For one thing,it isn't that important it was to correct someone saying 'he'.
There are people on here who know who I am,what I do,and know this fact is correct.I wear no mask,I do not lie or lead people on,I don't falsify facts or evidence,I give my opinion and I respect others.I am not here to divulge in any personal issues,facts,or how I know anything.
Whether you choose to believe or not,and I mean this with no disrespect, is not my problem.
I have not once,in any way tried to sway anyone's opinion on BJ,I have my own I expect others to have theirs.

This is the last im saying on it,this thread is now another one OFF TOPIC.If you have a problem PM me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions