Re: Why does MJ want low numbers for the hoax?
September 30, 2010, 09:49:24 PM
Well my fellow hoaxers I decided to take some time out to go and read TS/TIAI it took me a few long nights staying up but it was well worth it.  I just finished a while ago and I was amazed.  For someone to have compiled all of this information and so indepth has to be someone who knows exactly what is going on inside because that was mind blowing. Some of the info I had to read more than once and it was alot of info.  It gives you food for thought and it has convinced me that it has all been well planned out.  As for the discussion at hand after all this time I am still excited and have not lost hope that the big BAMday will come.  I think that Michael is testing us to see who has the patience and who is a true and loyal fan to him.  That no matter how long it takes that we will hold on to hope and have enough belief and love for him that we will be right here when he makes his big entrance.  I also believe that what TS says about the timing whether it is the Murray trial to see how people are going to treat Conrad Murray to condemn him before he even is proven innocent or guilty like the way they treated him or whatever else but I know for sure it will be a true lesson learned for all of us.  May we all continue to keep Michael in our hearts and prayers. After all we are his army of L.O.V.E and its all for L.O.V.E.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyon

October 01, 2010, 03:25:22 AM
Quote from: "wishingstar"
Quote from: "PinkTopaz"
Quote from: "bec"
Really I'm sort of hoping it's so we all get invited to some sort of conference where we get story time with Mike. I imagine us all in a giant room, sitting on the carpet while he tells the story of how he pulled it off  :D

Can't do that with a few thousand people lol.
I've been around since last October and that's something that I've imagined, too..If it comes down to whoever "qualifies" or something like that I should be worried, though, I'm so not as smart as most people here and I haven't been much help..

On the contrary PinkTopaz....you have been a great help!  Your posts are always insightful and thought provoking ;) I always look forward to reading what you write.  Much love!

Story Time with Michael........I'm in  :) What can a bring? Love it!

Blessings to you all!
Well this seems to be strange!!!! I personally thought about that too. I was thinking about a big meeting with all the members of the Army of Love from all the countries of the world! After all we are Michael's true  believers. Then, we will meet the Master! That's our reward, I guess. I pesonally will bring the flag of my country along. It's a great moment to see all the people from different countries and different races gathered for the same purpose.  All of them have one mission: SAVE THE WORLD!!!!!!
Thank you Michael for uniting us.
Hope my wish come true............
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

curls

October 01, 2010, 04:51:42 AM
Its Her - I love you!!!  Another wonderful post -thank you!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

October 01, 2010, 05:52:49 PM
Quote from: "BlackJack"
I'm just curious : do you really think that an influx of people are going to log on for information about what has been said, investigated and dissected over > 2 year period, once the BAM has happened and everything is made known as clear as crystal. I think that the main focus will be on the man himself and what he has got to say about it directly.

May I draw your attention to the very first LMP myspace blog and ask anyone that is interested, that when viewing it with 15 month old eyes what stands out. IMO there are a lot of interesting references.

Errr..............are you saying that what we are doing here will just serve to...NOTHING? We don't know how things will evolve and what Michael has decided as for the BAM. And I think that people who are really interested, people who will really take what Michael will say seriously, those who will finally decide to think for themselves will come here to see what has been said, dissected and investigated, at least a part of it. I hope so or I don't see the point, apart from enjoying the adventure for myself and living it live, "from the inside" but when I think of all the hard work some have put in all this...and finally us all, the hours spent just to read. Why would we have to go through this trying to figure out the message if all the others will just have to wait for Michael to tell it to them as clear as crystal?

over > 2 year period
Maybe. :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

October 01, 2010, 10:54:42 PM
Quote from: "diggyon"
Quote from: "wishingstar"
Quote from: "PinkTopaz"
Really I'm sort of hoping it's so we all get invited to some sort of conference where we get story time with Mike. I imagine us all in a giant room, sitting on the carpet while he tells the story of how he pulled it off  :D

Can't do that with a few thousand people lol.
I've been around since last October and that's something that I've imagined, too..If it comes down to whoever "qualifies" or something like that I should be worried, though, I'm so not as smart as most people here and I haven't been much help..

On the contrary PinkTopaz....you have been a great help!  Your posts are always insightful and thought provoking ;) I always look forward to reading what you write.  Much love!

Story Time with Michael........I'm in  :) What can a bring? Love it!

Blessings to you all!
Well this seems to be strange!!!! I personally thought about that too. I was thinking about a big meeting with all the members of the Army of Love from all the countries of the world! After all we are Michael's true  believers. Then, we will meet the Master! That's our reward, I guess. I pesonally will bring the flag of my country along. It's a great moment to see all the people from different countries and different races gathered for the same purpose.  All of them have one mission: SAVE THE WORLD!!!!!!
Thank you Michael for uniting us.
Hope my wish come true............
Wow, you know, at the time I imagined it, I kind of felt ashamed because I thought it was such a selfish petty thought, but at least others have had it, too..!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

October 02, 2010, 12:10:37 AM
Quote from: "mopey3655"
Well my fellow hoaxers I decided to take some time out to go and read TS/TIAI it took me a few long nights staying up but it was well worth it.  I just finished a while ago and I was amazed.  For someone to have compiled all of this information and so indepth has to be someone who knows exactly what is going on inside because that was mind blowing. Some of the info I had to read more than once and it was alot of info.  It gives you food for thought and it has convinced me that it has all been well planned out.

That's wonderful mopey!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

October 02, 2010, 05:32:44 AM
Quote from: "mopey3655"
Well my fellow hoaxers I decided to take some time out to go and read TS/TIAI it took me a few long nights staying up but it was well worth it.  I just finished a while ago and I was amazed.  For someone to have compiled all of this information and so indepth has to be someone who knows exactly what is going on inside because that was mind blowing. Some of the info I had to read more than once and it was alot of info.  It gives you food for thought and it has convinced me that it has all been well planned out.

That's wonderful mopey!

Totally agree Mopey (and Bec), it is there for all to see... and "piece by piece by piece" it is all coming together!

Being of the opinion that the Hoax forums (or at least one of them) play their part in the overall Hoax scenario, it is conceivable that the time and efforts spent on this side of the Hoax has got its rational and the "low numbers" of active members is of no concerns at this stage ... it may indeed be seen as an advantage in facilitating quality discussions and interactions that could not take place in a bigger group... Think Tank concept!  
Those involved in the initial "interactions" may then be brought together in a team ( "apostles" ) and "train/educate" the fans/public as BAM approaches or happens.

Just a thought!

With L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."

angel

October 03, 2010, 09:14:00 AM
@MJonmind,

This is very interesting.  I, too have considered the Gideon principle and the seemingly deliberate and purposeful allowance of a small core of believers who are staying the course.  TheRunningGirl wrote:  "The 1 million $$$ question is:  Why 'so much' attention to such a small audience?", and Sarahli said: "maybe that our endurance is also under test".
We seem to be a team of survivors, already battle scarred from life.  That is the common thread I see in all of us.  Some have told their stories, some have not.  I could write a book, but don't worry, I won't. ;)   Suffice to say, we seem to come from unique situations and have probably thought at some time or another, "I'm the only one on the planet going through this particular trial".  We've been to hell and back and we're still standing.  Maybe this is the relevant part, what keeps us here, what we identify with in MJ's life, why we empathize with him so much, because we have had a taste of that monumental burden he has had to bear.  Yet we hold on, we are unshakeable, our hearts are set, our eyes are focused.  Maybe he has a specific purpose for those who remain, the "low numbers", faithful and true to the end.

God bless you all, my forum family. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

October 03, 2010, 09:18:56 AM
Great post angel. God bless you. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

angel

October 03, 2010, 09:30:59 AM
Quote from: "Sarahli"

Thank you for your kind words, Sarahli.  Sending you a hug. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

October 03, 2010, 12:41:32 PM
Quote from: "angel"
@MJonmind,

This is very interesting.  I, too have considered the Gideon principle and the seemingly deliberate and purposeful allowance of a small core of believers who are staying the course.  TheRunningGirl wrote:  "The 1 million $$$ question is:  Why 'so much' attention to such a small audience?", and Sarahli said: "maybe that our endurance is also under test".
We seem to be a team of survivors, already battle scarred from life.  That is the common thread I see in all of us.  Some have told their stories, some have not.  I could write a book, but don't worry, I won't. ;)   Suffice to say, we seem to come from unique situations and have probably thought at some time or another, "I'm the only one on the planet going through this particular trial".  We've been to hell and back and we're still standing.  Maybe this is the relevant part, what keeps us here, what we identify with in MJ's life, why we empathize with him so much, because we have had a taste of that monumental burden he has had to bear.  Yet we hold on, we are unshakeable, our hearts are set, our eyes are focused.  Maybe he has a specific purpose for those who remain, the "low numbers", faithful and true to the end.

That's a very interesting theory.

This is clear: they don't want large numbers of believers (yet?). At every turn we are discouraged aggressively... then get slipped a little clue. We grab onto that clue and analyze the shit out of it. Sometimes the little clue isn't enough and we lose another one of our numbers. It's like we are being whittled down indeed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

October 03, 2010, 12:48:41 PM
@MJonmind,

This is clear: they don't want large numbers of believers (yet?). At every turn we are discouraged aggressively... then get slipped a little clue. We grab onto that clue and analyze the shit out of it. Sometimes the little clue isn't enough and we lose another one of our numbers. It's like we are being whittled down indeed.

Perhaps to see who's faith is the strongest... who's will is the strongest...and who's mind and heart are most open and ready to do whatever it is we need to do to support him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

October 03, 2010, 01:30:55 PM
Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"
@MJonmind,

Perhaps to see who's faith is the strongest... who's will is the strongest...and who's mind and heart are most open and ready to do whatever it is we need to do to support him.

@Angel - Beautifully summarised, we may be "trimmed down" to become a special branch of the Army of L.O.V.E., let's call it the Discovery Squad!  ;)

With L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."

Sarahli

October 03, 2010, 02:01:34 PM
Quote from: "Sarahli"

Thank you for your kind words, Sarahli.  Sending you a hug. :)

Hugs back at you. Seems like your theory is appreciated  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

October 03, 2010, 03:00:26 PM
We are like the Chinese Terracota Army  8-)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal