BLACK PARENTS CAN HAVE WHITE KIDS....:)
July 20, 2010, 06:19:22 AM
So why not Michael...... :)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

A BLACK couple coo over their new baby yesterday - a white, blue-eyed BLONDE.

British Nmachi Ihegboro has amazed genetics experts who say the little girl is NOT an albino.

Dad Ben, 44, a customer services adviser, admitted: "We both just sat there after the birth staring at her."

Mum Angela, 35, of Woolwich, South London, beamed as she said: "She's beautiful - a miracle baby."

Ben told yesterday how he was so shocked when Nmachi was born, he even joked: "Is she MINE?"

He added: "Actually, the first thing I did was look at her and say, 'What the flip?'"

But as the baby's older brother and sister - both black - crowded round the "little miracle" at their home in South London, Ben declared: "Of course she's mine."

Blue-eyed blonde Nmachi, whose name means "Beauty of God" in the Nigerian couple's homeland, has baffled genetics experts because neither Ben nor wife Angela have ANY mixed-race family history.

Pale genes skipping generations before cropping up again could have explained the baby's appearance.

Ben also stressed: "My wife is true to me. Even if she hadn't been, the baby still wouldn't look like that.

"We both just sat there after the birth staring at her for ages - not saying anything."

Doctors at Queen Mary's Hospital in Sidcup - where Angela, from nearby Woolwich, gave birth - have told the parents Nmachi is definitely no albino.

Ben, who came to Britain with his wife five years ago and works for South Eastern Trains, said: "She doesn't look like an albino child anyway - not like the ones I've seen back in Nigeria or in books. She just looks like a healthy white baby."

He went on: "My mum is a black Nigerian although she has a bit fairer skin than mine.

"But we don't know of any white ancestry. We wondered if it was a genetic twist.

"But even then, what is with the long curly blonde hair?"

Professor Bryan Sykes, head of Human Genetics at Oxford University and Britain's leading expert, yesterday called the birth "extraordinary".

He said: "In mixed race humans, the lighter variant of skin tone may come out in a child - and this can sometimes be startlingly different to the skin of the parents.

"This might be the case where there is a lot of genetic mixing, as in Afro-Caribbean populations. But in Nigeria there is little mixing."

Prof Sykes said BOTH parents would have needed "some form of white ancestry" for a pale version of their genes to be passed on.

But he added: "The hair is extremely unusual. Even many blonde children don't have blonde hair like this at birth."

The expert said some unknown mutation was the most likely explanation.

He admitted: "The rules of genetics are complex and we still don't understand what happens in many cases."

The amazing birth comes five years after Kylie Hodgson became mum to twin daughters - one white and the other black - in Nottingham.

Kylie, now 23, and her partner Remi Horder, now 21, are both mixed race.

Even so the odds were estimated at a million to one.

The Sun told in 2002 how a white couple had Asian twins after a sperm mix-up by a fertility clinic.

Yesterday three-day-old Nmachi's churchgoing mum Angela admitted that she was "speechless" at first seeing her baby girl, who was delivered in a caesarean op.

She said: "I thought, 'What is this little doll?'

"She's beautiful and I love her. Her colour doesn't matter. She's a miracle baby.

"But still, what on earth happened here?"

Her husband told how their son Chisom, four, was even more confused than them by his new sister.

Ben said: "Our other daughter Dumebi is only two so she's too young to understand.

"But our boy keeps coming to look at his sister and then sits down looking puzzled.

"We're a black family. Suddenly he has a white sister."

Ben continued: "Of course, we are baffled too and want to know what's happened. But we understand life is very strange.

"All that matters is that she's healthy and that we love her.She's a proud British Nigerian."

Queen Mary's Hospital said: "Congratulations to Angela and her family on the birth of their daughter."
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Re: BLACK PARENTS CAN HAVE WHITE KIDS....:)
July 20, 2010, 07:47:17 AM
I agree on the skin color, yet Prince and Paris miss too many features, if not all for being mixed. This kid might be white, but does have the features.

This girl is also a wonder by nature, the chance that they will ever have a white kid is like 0%, since this was already 0.0001%.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 20, 2010, 11:27:01 AM
To me Prince and Paris aren't white they're light because they are biracial. I"m black but light skin everybody that I meet thinks I'm mixed with something. I have a biracial sister and she looks white and if you didn't know her you would think she is white.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 20, 2010, 12:43:44 PM
Yes, Souza, but three in row? Likely?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]L.O.V.E.  Aintnosunshine[/size]

~Souza~

July 20, 2010, 01:11:52 PM
Quote from: "Aintnosunshine"

Like I said, I don't believe they're his bio kids and I dont think it's really important either. I just don't get how people want to prove they're his bio kids so badly...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 20, 2010, 01:17:28 PM
Wow well that interesting :shock: !
Hmmm idk if it's the same case for Michael's kids because 1 has brown hair and blue eyes the other has brown hair and brown eyes then the other has black hair and brown eyes. Michael kids r interesting 2 lols ;)
Hmmm I'm light skinned black girl ppl ask me if I'm mixed all the time and I am but my hair you wuldnt b able 2 tell heehee ;)
So idk what's up but might b kinda hard 2 figure out for me lols ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Sun comes up on this new morning
Shifting shadows, a songbird sings
And if you feel alone, I'll be your shoulder
With a tender touch, you know me so well
Somebody once said, it's the soul that matters
Baby, who can really tell when two hearts belong so well

July 20, 2010, 01:19:21 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "Aintnosunshine"

Like I said, I don't believe they're his bio kids and I dont think it's really important either. I just don't get how people want to prove they're his bio kids so badly...

I don`t either.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]L.O.V.E.  Aintnosunshine[/size]

July 20, 2010, 01:26:06 PM
I have thought for many years that MJ "acquired" the kids and that he is not their biological father. However it's not important how they became his kids. Ask any kid who was raised by a loving step parent or adoptive parent. What is important is that MJ seems to be a great parent.  Thankfully, they will have fonder memories of their father and their childhood than the memories that MJ has of his own.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 20, 2010, 07:56:12 PM
Maybe because such an absolutely amazing person deserves to have a blood legacy left behind for when he's gone for real, to carry on his stunning features and truly royal Jackson bloodline..? Yeah he's got nephews and nieces, but it doesn't take a genius to know that he, on his own, is one of the most special people to walk the Earth, and it's kind of sad in a way to think that he (might) have no blood descendants while so many other legendary people do.. and, as a man, if the reasons for that are negative or because something wasn't right or safe or something, then I'll bet he has felt that sort of sadness about it in the past..and that doesn't seem right to me..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 03, 2010, 02:10:21 AM
They are certainly some ones biological children. Michael told us himself during the
Bashir interview, that his Father has BLUE Eyes. A little unsure on Blankets Mother.
First Claims categorically  he doesn.t know what colour she is .Then States clearly Yes
she is Black.So i guess it is ok for us to be confused, cause he is confused himself.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

August 03, 2010, 03:01:30 AM
Quote from: "PinkTopaz"
Maybe because such an absolutely amazing person deserves to have a blood legacy left behind for when he's gone for real, to carry on his stunning features and truly royal Jackson bloodline..? Yeah he's got nephews and nieces, but it doesn't take a genius to know that he, on his own, is one of the most special people to walk the Earth, and it's kind of sad in a way to think that he (might) have no blood descendants while so many other legendary people do.. and, as a man, if the reasons for that are negative or because something wasn't right or safe or something, then I'll bet he has felt that sort of sadness about it in the past..and that doesn't seem right to me..

I agree completely, especially the bit at the end I put in bold.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

August 03, 2010, 04:46:33 AM
I vassilate between 2 sides. I really do believe and want to believe all 3 are Michael's biological children. I believe Prince looks like Joe's father when he is young. Some pics of Prince do look like MJ. Some pics of Paris do look like Katherine or Latoya. Blanket, I have no doubt is Michael's, since he is a spitting image. The other side (cringe) is wanting to explore anything possible to get at the truth. I have sometimes wondered about Arnie Klein. Here is the news article (probably Tabloid trash but...) where it says Arnie Klein says he's the father of Prince and Paris.

The latest TMZ story about Klein is about the FDA and his role there. One line is, "his expertise in the field of injectables" (maybe sperm?)

Previous TMZ stories on Klein have some wording that could have some hints at this as well.

Klein, saying he didn't supply Michael Jackson with lovers. "I only supplied medical care." (sperm?) It seems he supplies not only women, Debbie Rowe, but men too...how convenient. (as in Prince a man at 13)

Klein "My main concern is the welfare of the children, especially Michael's and the preservation of Michael's memory."

And here are some pics that have me going hmm. But look at the ears, eyebrows, nose, mouth, hair colour. I hope I'm wrong. :(  I couldn't find very good pics of Klein but maybe someone with more skill could do better match of facial expression than me.  Maybe Klein did this "injection" to hurt Michael or without his knowledge. But would Debbie Rowe have known if it was a switched sperm implant. But then in the Bashir interview Michael says yes he had sex with Debbie.  :? I wonder if MJ's kids don't need some DNA proofs themselves. Who knows what's all coming down the pike in this amazing journey. I just don't know what to think in this area. Then there's the autopsy report of MJ actively producing sperm. It's all so crazy... I SO much hope I'm wrong. They are still beautiful kids and he's their loving Daddy whose put his soul and mind into them.
[attachment=2:2iit8nre]images[4].jpg[/attachment:2iit8nre][attachment=1:2iit8nre]118hjkn[1].png[/attachment:2iit8nre][attachment=0:2iit8nre]0709kids[1].jpg[/attachment:2iit8nre]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

August 09, 2010, 10:56:14 PM

Michael is their Daddy, 150% sure!!! My absolutely sincerest apologies about saying Klein could be the father. So sorry. I guess I gave in, in a weak moment. This long article totally blasts out of the water any thoughts that the 3 are not Michael's kids, once and for all. Apparantly Michael had paternity tests even done while Debbie was pregnant to make sure it was his son. I would think that means a DNA tests. For this long article scroll down about 2/3 to find --MJ's Children are His.

The rest is very interesting too. Just about every known interview with his wives Lisa, and Debbie, and some other women.

Very sorry again. You know how sometimes those nasty old doubts start to creep in. Ugh! :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 10, 2010, 04:27:18 AM
thanks for posting this very long article , i havent read it all ,just some of it and its very interesting ,i will read all of it if i got spare time ... :o dont know if all of it is true but  i give it a try  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 10, 2010, 04:46:30 AM
I definitely believe MJ's kids are his biological kids.. :roll:

ESPECIALLY blanket, just look at his features & hair..

But even if he isn't the biological father, who cares? He raised them, loved them, cared for them just as if they were his own flesh.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions