This Is It - End of MJ
July 13, 2010, 11:05:05 AM
Just a thought in my mind, but by repeating This Is It, did MJ really mean "This Is It?"

Did the This Is It he mentioned mean that he is done with the star name MJ and King of Pop as in This Is It, its all over now?

If this is true, then there is no doubt to even those who don't believe in the hoax that there really is a hoax!

Last but not the least, i would like to add, when will MJ come back? Did his "see you in july" quote really mean comeback in July 2010 or was it just for This Is It concerts for July 2009?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

Re: This Is It - End of MJ
July 13, 2010, 11:11:23 AM
IDK, July 2010 or February 2011, will it make any change? We are still pretty lost.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

July 13, 2010, 06:23:15 PM
i absolutely agree. Sometimes i feel lost as ever... :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~~spreading the love~~~lets heal the world~~
~~Oklahomas most dedicated fan....Sheryll~~
~~~~~~~I Love U Michael~~~~~~~

Good Lets Dance

July 13, 2010, 09:35:59 PM
Quote from: "Badsha"
Just a thought in my mind, but by repeating This Is It, did MJ really mean "This Is It?"

Did the This Is It he mentioned mean that he is done with the star name MJ and King of Pop as in This Is It, its all over now?

If this is true, then there is no doubt to even those who don't believe in the hoax that there really is a hoax!

Last but not the least, i would like to add, when will MJ come back? Did his "see you in july" quote really mean comeback in July 2010 or was it just for This Is It concerts for July 2009?
[/color]

What he meant was the London Concerts were due to start in July 09, hence: "see you in July"...of 2009. But if anyone thinks he meant July 2010 I guess we will find out in 17 days.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 14, 2010, 02:07:25 AM
I do not know ... :? I was a little sad Jermaine interview with Larry King in anniversary of "death" especially when I noticed some kind of sarcasm in question Larry (03:17): "Do you believe that Michael is out there?" Jermaine smiled a little embarrassed and said, "Why do you ask?" And Larry said, "It is because the clouds are shaking near the moon." I have the impression that Larry whenever he could make a form of joke (as suggested Michael could go back in the World Cup). :shock:  :(  I think Larry does this because he knows that many people believe that Mike was the disguise DaveDave, etc ... :roll:  I always think that the family, maybe Jermaine, Janet, or Tito could make a statement for us, somehow, to clarify once and that Mikel is dead and an explanation of why the body can not be shown, and as Mike was. .. It seems they are not respecting the feelings / sufferings of fans and people in general who believe that Mike could still be alive. :( :?:  What do you think? :arrow: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 14, 2010, 08:03:34 PM
Quote from: "tekamjforever"
I do not know ... :? I was a little sad Jermaine interview with Larry King in anniversary of "death" especially when I noticed some kind of sarcasm in question Larry (03:17): "Do you believe that Michael is out there?" Jermaine smiled a little embarrassed and said, "Why do you ask?" And Larry said, "It is because the clouds are shaking near the moon." I have the impression that Larry whenever he could make a form of joke (as suggested Michael could go back in the World Cup). :shock:  :(  I think Larry does this because he knows that many people believe that Mike was the disguise DaveDave, etc ... :roll:  I always think that the family, maybe Jermaine, Janet, or Tito could make a statement for us, somehow, to clarify once and that Mikel is dead and an explanation of why the body can not be shown, and as Mike was. .. It seems they are not respecting the feelings / sufferings of fans and people in general who believe that Mike could still be alive. :( :?:  What do you think? :arrow: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I also feel that sometimes the family of Michael plays with our feelings. Then ask me what they would be earning bringing us false hope that Michael is alive??
Janet has said in a TV show "Sometime Is feel that the phone will ring and I hear the voice of Michael saying I am."
Latoya and Jermaine are always in the media giving some clues that he is alive, but sometimes give information that make us believe that even Michael sadly died!
Anyway, Mike's family does not decide the message we want to convey.
Do not know if they know about the hoax, but unless you know and believe in Michael dead ... sorry but they are insensitive. The fans do not deserve so much confusion.
As for the TII is a mystery that I hope even understand.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell the angels no... Heaven can wait"!

July 17, 2010, 12:21:58 AM
If this was really it, he could have done his best and completed in doing the other songs into the film, like for example You Rock My World, Who Is It, and Dangerous. So this would probably mean that he is not done it with it yet. He might have cancelled this to plan to save the world, from whatever he or the others discovered or even escape the assassinationmurder attempt that La Toya is implying, to. You wouldn't want to see Michael shot on stage, now would you? >_<
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

July 28, 2010, 08:45:51 PM
Quote from: "Badsha"

If MJ said he'd see us in July, then he WILL. UNLESS we missed it, because he's already done it this month, he's got three more days to make it this year, otherwise shoot for 2011. Every word released for this hoax was on purpose...

However...he did NOT say that WE would see HIM ;)  :o

WHAT did he MEAN :?:  :?:  There is nothing new under the sun... :lol: Where/How can he see us, while we don't see him?
Hmmmmm....  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

Its her

July 28, 2010, 09:07:29 PM
p.s.... :o  :o  :o This could have been something he did LAST JULY (2009), also!

THINK BACK

Was he in disguise in July 2009 someplace public, watching us, without our REALIZING his presence?????? :shock: Did he SAY anything that day???????? Could be a hot clue which made NO sense to our grieving hearts last year...... ;)  ;)  ;)  :!:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions