No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Re: Mobilizing the Army of L.O.V.E.
July 11, 2010, 10:39:04 AM
To supervision: I might be crazy, but I also believe in visions and dreams  :D
I'll visit that thread
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 11, 2010, 10:54:19 AM
I agree with you 100%!!!     It's like you said, we might as well hand our lives to the NWO and control us because we cannot think for ourselves!!! Thanks for those words IM_CONVINCEDMJALIVE.    I am reporting to the troops and I am doing everything I can, by telling everybody about THIS  IS ALSO IT.COM, about anything I can possibli think of to make people think. It is not just about MJ's "fake death", but the purpose of why he did it, which we know it is to wake us up from this nightmare and be alert and fight for our true freedom. NWO is here people, in music industry, sports, media, tv, well everywhere. Michael Jackson has the gift of Healing the World, "Let us continue, with Michael leading the Way".

We L.O.V.E. YOU MORE MIKE!  GOD BLESS
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 11, 2010, 11:22:22 AM
Definitely count me in! We do need to unite, keep the good ideas coming and thanks Souza for all the effort and work you do to keep the focus where it should be. I like everything you said here! I see TS has redirected here, thanks for what your doing also!Cheers!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 11, 2010, 12:57:54 PM
I don't have a twitter account yet but it is a pleasure to confirm my support to the Army of L.O.V.E.  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

trublu

July 11, 2010, 01:06:28 PM
I only joined today...but better late than never! :p

I am here and I am ready!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 11, 2010, 01:38:45 PM
I Am absolutely in :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 11, 2010, 01:45:07 PM
Very well written! And of course; my support is always there for you guys and especially Mr Jackson.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Sunflower shower for Mr Jackson
--
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

July 11, 2010, 01:54:33 PM
I've signed up for it on the other thread, months ago, and I will ALWAYS be here for you MJ. No matter what. I am a strong soldier in the Army of L.O.V.E. I love you so so much Michael! Thank you Souza!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

July 11, 2010, 01:56:00 PM
Puerto Rico is ready to kick some butt! Count me in!!!  :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

“Your life is like a ship. You're the captain of it. The way you steer it is the way that it is going to go.” ~ Michael Jackson

July 11, 2010, 02:05:57 PM
I am in  :) Michael, you'll always have my unconditional support!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sullie

July 11, 2010, 02:18:50 PM
I've joined too!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=150]We notice not the reality, but only the picture, which we make ourselves of the reality.[/size]

July 11, 2010, 02:20:54 PM
Quote from: "sandythyme"
I AM IN for many reasons.  I am a bit unsure about the Elvis things, but I fully understand the importance and will support the situation.  I think about Michael all the time, Souza you are right, if he didn't want to be found, he would have done things differently.  It's clear that he planned the whole thing from day one.  If he didn't want to be found, he would have slipped away quietly.  No clues.  I speak freely about Michael now a days, before people, family, friends would laugh at me.  They listen now, because Michael makes a lot of sense.  People are coming around understanding how bad the media was to him, what he went through, his gift, his giving.  When I talk about the information on the site, they now want to read it.  Many people I have spoken to, who laughed in the beginning now feel Michael is still here and they want to make a change in efforts to help our world.  I think life is just getting out of hand and our world  is crashing, people are afraid.  Michael is making sense to them now.  They are realizing that he just wasn't some guy spinning around on stage singing beat it.  They are starting to see what he really stands for. I see it, I here it.  I am shocked...all of this can work.  I see it happening.  I think in some ways this is just another test to see if the Army of Love can stay united.  I was taking an order from a customer the other day, he had some questions, I helped him and he said, "why are you so good to me", I simply said, I live my life and treat people the way I want to be treated.  I try to be my best and help others, then I said you know we can change the world.  I couldn't believe it when he said "yes, let's make that change".  Michael is all around us, he wanted to change the world and he really is. Take care, Love to all
I can only confirm your words. They touch me in my heart. I feel just like you.
United as Michaels Army of L.O.V.E. we can make a difference in this world. I am deeply convinced of it. People, which I narrate the hoax and Michaels message, laughing at me. But who knows? Perhaps there comes a time when they will believe me ... I stand by Michael and the Army of L.O.V.E. and am proud to be a part of this group. I am glad to communicate with people who think and feel as I do. Many thanks!

Unfortunately I can not express the way I want to, because I speak bad english... :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sullie

July 11, 2010, 02:26:52 PM
Quote from: "Magnolia1791"
Quote from: "sandythyme"
I AM IN for many reasons.  I am a bit unsure about the Elvis things, but I fully understand the importance and will support the situation.  I think about Michael all the time, Souza you are right, if he didn't want to be found, he would have done things differently.  It's clear that he planned the whole thing from day one.  If he didn't want to be found, he would have slipped away quietly.  No clues.  I speak freely about Michael now a days, before people, family, friends would laugh at me.  They listen now, because Michael makes a lot of sense.  People are coming around understanding how bad the media was to him, what he went through, his gift, his giving.  When I talk about the information on the site, they now want to read it.  Many people I have spoken to, who laughed in the beginning now feel Michael is still here and they want to make a change in efforts to help our world.  I think life is just getting out of hand and our world  is crashing, people are afraid.  Michael is making sense to them now.  They are realizing that he just wasn't some guy spinning around on stage singing beat it.  They are starting to see what he really stands for. I see it, I here it.  I am shocked...all of this can work.  I see it happening.  I think in some ways this is just another test to see if the Army of Love can stay united.  I was taking an order from a customer the other day, he had some questions, I helped him and he said, "why are you so good to me", I simply said, I live my life and treat people the way I want to be treated.  I try to be my best and help others, then I said you know we can change the world.  I couldn't believe it when he said "yes, let's make that change".  Michael is all around us, he wanted to change the world and he really is. Take care, Love to all
I can only confirm your words. They touch me in my heart. I feel just like you.
United as Michaels Army of L.O.V.E. we can make a difference in this world. I am deeply convinced of it. People, which I narrate the hoax and Michaels message, laughing at me. But who knows? Perhaps there comes a time when they will believe me ... I stand by Michael and the Army of L.O.V.E. and am proud to be a part of this group. I am glad to communicate with people who think and feel as I do. Many thanks!

Unfortunately I can not express the way I want to, because I speak bad english... :(

beautiful words...  :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=150]We notice not the reality, but only the picture, which we make ourselves of the reality.[/size]

July 11, 2010, 02:38:37 PM
Well I'm certainly in! Hell yeah!!  :D Anything for Michael  :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late