Murray?
June 29, 2010, 02:54:27 PM
So what I can't figure out is if this is some kind of hoax, why is Murray taking the fall? He obviously wouldn't have encountered a lifeless MJ.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Murray?
June 29, 2010, 11:18:28 PM
What fall has he taken so far? He hasn't been found guilty of anything. He's gained a lot of publicity - nobody has threatened him to the point that he needs to hide like Dr Klein and his office assistant does. He has been in the news, everyone knows him. He's saved two lives (that the media has announced) since last June. He's made a documentary. He still has his medical license. Someone has paid up his child support. He's only gained worldwide recognition. And when this is all over and everyone hears the truth (that he's helping Michael) he'll have everybody in the area wanting him to be their doctor (if he really is one). Plus he's probably making really good money for doing this. So, to me - I don't see where he's taking the fall...yet.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

June 29, 2010, 11:28:01 PM
In the words of Happy Feet ( ;) ) :

"Murray has not been charged with murder and he is still practicing. I don't think he's being stalked to any major degree considering his pictures available on the internet are few a far between. He doesn't seem that concerned about his safety when he takes photo ops running on a beach or working out at a gym or going to to Forest Lawn, even having it announced he's attending a large church service? That doesn't seem like the actions of someone who is worried with death threats.
Murray has been well protected in the last 12 months, either one he is being paid off by those who conspired against Michael or he could be working for the authorities or even be one himself. Search the net and see what you can find about Conrad Murray, the man who supposedly killed Michael Jackson. His past is elusive. No one, not even a neighbour or friend or college roomate has come forward to sell a story about him. Tabloids would buy that story in a second and it doesn't even have to be truth. But no one is talking. You can read stories when a superstar goes out with no underwear or takes a piss, but u can't find anyone who has anything to say about Murray besides his so called patients. That in itself is odd. Not even maybe a shop keeper where he brought his groceries from. Murray just isn't anybody. Murray is the man that supposedly killed Michael Jackson. There's alot of $$$ to be made in that story, but nothing. Nada. That to me tells me something. That Murray simply isn't just a average run of the Mill Dr who accidentially overdosed Michael Jackson."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

In My Heart; I Feel You Are All My Brothers...[/b]

June 30, 2010, 08:29:35 AM
Good points... but what when he does go to jail? Or get sued by the Jacksons? Why would they sue the Dr. if he's still living?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 30, 2010, 06:20:04 PM
Quote from: "aliciaa671"
Good points... but what when he does go to jail? Or get sued by the Jacksons? Why would they sue the Dr. if he's still living?

so far i've only read that joe jackson wants to sue dr murray, not that he actually has.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

In My Heart; I Feel You Are All My Brothers...[/b]

June 30, 2010, 06:32:49 PM
I see.

Sorry just now realized there was a Murray section I should have read/posted in.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions