Odd things about 'This Is It'
June 23, 2010, 01:14:59 PM
So, I was bored one evening, whilst looking across at my This Is It poster I thought of a couple of odd things about it.

Firstly, Michael's position, it is much a like Jesus Christ when he crucified on the cross. From that we all knew Jesus came back to life from his death. Could Michael be hinting at this? You may say he has used that before This Is It, but he had many other position, why did he use this one? There was the 'Smooth Criminal' lean, the 'Billie Jean' tip toes, the peace sign (like at the This Is It comeback announcement, which I thought was Michael) Not to mention the chest grab with the pointing finger, from the panther seen in 'Black or White', or the well know crotch grab. Michael could of used anyone of these, is it a sign he went for the Jesus like arms in the air to represent Jesus's crucifixion? Or is it just a coincidence? You decide for yourself.

Secondly, on the poster it has the slogan 'Discover the man you never knew'. I thought, who could that be, yes, we are all supposed to think that it is Michael surprising us with him being a great entertainer, but it could also be led to another man, another man which has been linked to being Michael. The one, the only, Dave Dave. I don't think many of us heard about Dave before Michael's death, maybe a small number of people but he is new to me and quite possibly to you. I don't believe this 'man we never knew' was Michael, although I thought he was good in the This Is It film, I didn't think he was outstanding, no lean, no moonwalk! I am not saying Michael lost his ways, he is still the best entertainer on Earth, I mean he is still entertaining us with this hoax theory. Anyway you decide about this Dave Dave being 'the man we never knew' I sure think it is.

If you guys have anything else to add which you think is odd about This Is It, I would love to hear them.

Thanks,
Your friend, Reece
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Odd things about 'This Is It'
June 23, 2010, 01:29:57 PM
the oddest thing to me about the poster is that everyone says that michael has his back to us,but to me it looks like he is facing front,lol. yes,i'm serious. does anyone else see what i see??
'discover the man you never knew' is a reference to the double who is definately in the film. it is NOT michael in every scene.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 23, 2010, 02:15:23 PM
I am sorry, but I think his feet are pointing forwards (heels facing us). But I totally agree with you that I don't think it is Michael in every seen of the film. The 'They Don't Care About Us' is where I notice it, his voice his different and he looks 'bigger' not fatter, more muscle. I feel the whole This Is It saga is very odd. Thanks for posting your views, I'd love to hear more.

Thanks,
Your friend, Reece.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 23, 2010, 04:52:09 PM
Quote from: "ReeceLynn"
I am sorry, but I think his feet are pointing forwards (heels facing us). But I totally agree with you that I don't think it is Michael in every seen of the film. The 'They Don't Care About Us' is where I notice it, his voice his different and he looks 'bigger' not fatter, more muscle. I feel the whole This Is It saga is very odd. Thanks for posting your views, I'd love to hear more.

Thanks,
Your friend, Reece.
I'm pretty sure it's him in TDCAU. the  scenes i question are "wanna be starting something,parts of jam,human nature,some of smooth criminal,some of TWYMMF,thriller,billie jean,and the 4 year speech.the face just looks different as well as the stance and the walk. i could be wrong,but i don't think so. people think that the guy in the red pants is the only scenes with the fake, but there are actually alot more. do you think that it was michael at the 02?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 23, 2010, 09:58:16 PM
what i am noticing these days is that pictures and video snippets from TII slowly come out and you'd see that they were not in the movie or the DVD.  i haven't really kept track, though - i should have collected them, and i'm sorry i didn't.  they could have messages for us.

and this is not hoax-related, but i just noticed that where his feet are crossed on the poster, it takes the shape of a crown - or a star, but really more like a crown.  i just thought that was cute.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hazzely

June 24, 2010, 05:28:38 AM

In the first poster we can see Michael's left hand (our right) making the devil sign, but why that? We know he never made this sign, so it is more likely that Sony altered the photo to make it look that way.
Michael used to do this sign with the hand, but not the one on the poster!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
This pic was the one they used to promote the TII tour.

And what about this one? Seems his body makes a devil horned head.. I don't get it, what's their purpose? Did they use occult symbolism to promote it? WHY did they alter the poster, it would've sold anyways! There're so many things hiding behind everything..
Did they use this poster to make us aware of something?

Last Edit: June 24, 2010, 06:39:39 AM by Hazzely
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]

Hazzely

June 24, 2010, 05:55:39 AM
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]

June 24, 2010, 06:03:32 AM
I'm just thinking about one thing. How can he be alive and doing all this hoax about This is it, if he allow Sony make the devil sign ?  :(
He want to fight against those devil persons, so why the hell he would allow him making the devil sign on a poster ?!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
" I'm going to shock the world, just watch. "

Hazzely

June 24, 2010, 06:06:58 AM
Quote from: "Cameron"
I'm just thinking about one thing. How can he be alive and doing all this hoax about This is it, if he allow Sony make the devil sign ?  :(
He want to fight against those devil persons, so why the hell he would allow him making the devil sign on a poster ?!

Maybe it was used as a sign! To be aware of the NWO and illuminatis. Just a thought..
Last Edit: June 24, 2010, 06:48:46 AM by Hazzely
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Forever, http]

June 24, 2010, 06:35:47 AM
Why do you say that it's a devil sign? To my knowledge that sign means "I Love You"  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I still love him, although he\'s bad, he\'s dangerous & a smooth criminal! 

Stories buried and untold, somebody\'s hiding the truth - Cry

Hazzely

June 24, 2010, 06:37:23 AM
I Love You, Devil?

The "El Diablo" hand sign often is con-fused with the deaf hand signal of the phrase, "I love you."  While at first this appears an odd resemblance, we register an "ahh, I get it!" emotion when we discover that the person who invented, or created, the hand sign system for the deaf, Helen Keller, was herself an occultist and Theosophist. Did Keller purposely design the deaf's "I love you" sign to be such a remarkable imitation of the classic sign of Satan? Was Keller saying, basically, "I love you, Devil?" —Texe Marrs, CODEX MAGICA

"She invented over 60 different signs by which she could talk to her family before the age of seven. For example, if she wanted ice cream she would wrap her arms around herself and pretend to shiver." —SOURCE

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Forever, http]

June 24, 2010, 06:45:24 AM
Hmm "I love you devil". Interesting. But why would Michael like the devil?  :?  Btw.. if I'm not wrong this was discussed before.  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hazzely

June 24, 2010, 06:48:33 AM
Quote from: "iMISSYOUMJ"
Hmm "I love you devil". Interesting. But why would Michael like the devil?  :?  Btw.. if I'm not wrong this was discussed before.  8-)

But Michael DIDN'T make that sign..NEVER.
That pic is just altered and like I said before, maybe it was used as a sign to make us aware of the nwo and illuminatis. What I'm sure is that Michael didn't made those signs..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Forever, http]

June 24, 2010, 06:51:00 AM
Oh ok. If Mike never make those sign then who made it?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hazzely

June 24, 2010, 06:55:09 AM
Quote from: "iMISSYOUMJ"
Oh ok. If Mike never make those sign then who made it?

If it was altered then photoshop..
I have hundreds of pictures of Michael and never saw him doing that sign, not even in TII (posted a pic above extracted from the UK trailer) ..  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Forever, http]

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal