Re: ONLY THE STRONG WILL SURVIVE!
June 05, 2010, 12:24:46 PM
Quote from: "tekamjforever"
Everything I feared facing those moments now. A year has passed very quickly and at the same time, very slowly. My nerves are on edge because of the "celebration of life" for 25/06/10, around the world, whether by family, fans and media. I should not feel that way, but is inevitable. In addition, we have to deal with other contradictions. People often without malice, would have us believe that we are led to a fantasy, to deny the obvious. Here at home, for example, are issues such as: :(
- Do you think MJ would do this to their children?
- If he wanted to get away from everything and everyone to start a new life, there would be another way? Suppose not, certainly not coming back, because "dead."
- You knew he was very ill since 2003?
 :evil:
God forgive me, but every day I find myself in wanting very badly for certain creatures, you know, among them: Martin Bashir and Uri G.
I hate them with all my strength!
 :)  ;)
However, I still think we should keep believing until the last thread of hope, keep faith in our hearts and ask God to help us and protect us, especially Mike!

Yes keep the faith! I know that there are things you may not understand and sometimes they can't be understood right now. One day we will know the truth.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 05, 2010, 12:26:12 PM
Quote from: "mumof3"
It has been a tough year I have been here right from the start and have never given up something is. Not right if you go back to the start and look at the posts it will remind you why youare here it will help you
Yeah it gets tough but you can continue to do it! For Michael!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 05, 2010, 12:33:23 PM
Quote from: "alovesmichael"
How can so many state that he's alive? There wouldn't be any need for this forum then. Besides, to me it's not about faith I'm not a BeLIEver and not sure if I ever was but I want the truth and that's why I'm sticking around. I know you meant to encourage those who do beLIEve so well done. I've been spreading love (even if it's sometimes in the tiniest forms) for as long as I can remember so just because someone gives up on the hoax does not mean they give up the importance of sharing and spreading love. Many also have different reasons to believe in a hoax I personally don't think a message of  L.O.V.E was (if there is a hoax) Michael's reason to hoax his death. He's message has always been love so he wouldn't need death to continue his efforts but that's just my opinion  ;) .

People believe is alive because nothing really points to the fact that he is dead. Yes we saw funerals and a movie but that doesn't mean he is dead. I consider this forum an outlet to talk to people who believe he is alive. It's not the question if he lives anymore. I think we've passed that point. Now we are on a new journey of this hoax. Everyone that cared about Michael wants the truth. But see...that's the issue, why is it that we DON'T have the truth yet? Even a year later?? There is something wrong with this picture. There are so many hidden things in this hoax so it can only be explained by the mastermind of the hoax. I'm glad that you're going to continue to spread the LOVE that's good! I know that if someone gives up on the hoax that doesn't mean they give up love. I'm saying don't give up searching for the truth in this hoax. I know love continues on and on. I, too, don't believe that's his soul reason for this hoax...that's even more reason to continue researching. And that's my point. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 05, 2010, 12:39:57 PM
I believe that we all need to be strong in our faith and our beliefs.  For me, I am here because I want to know the truth.  I believe the truth is that Michael is alive, however, I also have to be able to accept the fact that he may not be.

From day one everything about his "death" has been questionable, which is what led me here.  This forum is great since it allows us to see other points of view which we might not have even thought of.  It also allows us to express our feelings and concerns when there is doubt. It is only human nature that we should doubt ourselves every now and then.  After all the majority of the world thinks we believers are crazy so in those weak moments we may actually start to think we are.  On those rare occasions there is always someone here who will lift our spirits and let us know that we are not alone in this.  I am so thankful that I found this forum and all of the wonderful people on here.

I too feel that we are coming to the end of this.  Until that day comes let us stay strong and united.  We are here for Michael and everything he believes in and stands for.  

LOVE AND GOD BLESS
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 05, 2010, 04:18:45 PM
Quote from: "MissinMJ"
Quote from: "alovesmichael"
How can so many state that he's alive? There wouldn't be any need for this forum then. Besides, to me it's not about faith I'm not a BeLIEver and not sure if I ever was but I want the truth and that's why I'm sticking around. I know you meant to encourage those who do beLIEve so well done. I've been spreading love (even if it's sometimes in the tiniest forms) for as long as I can remember so just because someone gives up on the hoax does not mean they give up the importance of sharing and spreading love. Many also have different reasons to believe in a hoax I personally don't think a message of  L.O.V.E was (if there is a hoax) Michael's reason to hoax his death. He's message has always been love so he wouldn't need death to continue his efforts but that's just my opinion  ;) .

People believe is alive because nothing really points to the fact that he is dead. Yes we saw funerals and a movie but that doesn't mean he is dead. I consider this forum an outlet to talk to people who believe he is alive. It's not the question if he lives anymore. I think we've passed that point. Now we are on a new journey of this hoax. Everyone that cared about Michael wants the truth. But see...that's the issue, why is it that we DON'T have the truth yet? Even a year later?? There is something wrong with this picture. There are so many hidden things in this hoax so it can only be explained by the mastermind of the hoax. I'm glad that you're going to continue to spread the LOVE that's good! I know that if someone gives up on the hoax that doesn't mean they give up love. I'm saying don't give up searching for the truth in this hoax. I know love continues on and on. I, too, don't believe that's his soul reason for this hoax...that's even more reason to continue researching. And that's my point. :)

I personally believe there are plenty of things that point to him being gone but I guess everyone has different perceptions. Nothing really points to the fact that he's alive either. So you see it's quite difficult to solely focus on a hoax when one questions its existance in the first place. But yes, I will keep searching for the truth whatever it is.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nefari

June 05, 2010, 05:00:46 PM
I am a BeLIEver to the end not only because I do believe Michael is alive but also because I am so tired of being hurt by Non-believers on a certain site. I do not deserve to be screamed at and told I am wrong for standing up for myself. If it turns out that Michael has really passed away then it is still MY business to handle that the way I want to and what I want is to be on this site right here with you fine people.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

2 Bad

June 05, 2010, 05:30:58 PM
" Everyone that cared about Michael wants the truth. But see...that's the issue, why is it that we DON'T have the truth yet? Even a year later?? There is something wrong with this picture. There are so many hidden things in this hoax so it can only be explained by the mastermind of the hoax."

I agree! But I tend to avoid calling it a "hoax", maybe to whom it is being hoaxed onto, but to US the ones that hold him near and dear we feel there are valid reasons why this has all happened. And we continue to search. "It's a great adventure!"
I am staying till the end, I am a member of the Army of LOVE. Nothing I read from the media will sway me from believing he is still alive. Of that I have MJ to be thankful to, among many other incredible things, he taught us to research and think on our own.
I may be a total mess when the 25th comes, but only because it has been a long difficult year and we still don't have answers. How hard is that to have the truth???

I pray every day that this doesn't end up like Tupac and Biggie, never solved.
I LOVE YOU MORE!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 05, 2010, 09:49:09 PM
Quote from: "youngatheart"
I believe that we all need to be strong in our faith and our beliefs.  For me, I am here because I want to know the truth.  I believe the truth is that Michael is alive, however, I also have to be able to accept the fact that he may not be.

From day one everything about his "death" has been questionable, which is what led me here.  This forum is great since it allows us to see other points of view which we might not have even thought of.  It also allows us to express our feelings and concerns when there is doubt. It is only human nature that we should doubt ourselves every now and then.  After all the majority of the world thinks we believers are crazy so in those weak moments we may actually start to think we are.  On those rare occasions there is always someone here who will lift our spirits and let us know that we are not alone in this.  I am so thankful that I found this forum and all of the wonderful people on here.

I too feel that we are coming to the end of this.  Until that day comes let us stay strong and united.  We are here for Michael and everything he believes in and stands for.  

LOVE AND GOD BLESS

Exactly! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 05, 2010, 09:54:10 PM
Quote from: "nefari"
I am a BeLIEver to the end not only because I do believe Michael is alive but also because I am so tired of being hurt by Non-believers on a certain site. I do not deserve to be screamed at and told I am wrong for standing up for myself. If it turns out that Michael has really passed away then it is still MY business to handle that the way I want to and what I want is to be on this site right here with you fine people.

That's how I feel also. It's not like I couldn't handle it if he were actually dead, but I honestly don't believe he gone. I thought he was really dead on June 25 of last year...I shed tears during the memorial and was just saddened. But I really began to research Michael for the man he is and began to wonder about things. Then my intuition was telling me to think outside of the box.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 05, 2010, 09:55:44 PM
Quote from: "2 Bad"
" Everyone that cared about Michael wants the truth. But see...that's the issue, why is it that we DON'T have the truth yet? Even a year later?? There is something wrong with this picture. There are so many hidden things in this hoax so it can only be explained by the mastermind of the hoax."

I agree! But I tend to avoid calling it a "hoax", maybe to whom it is being hoaxed onto, but to US the ones that hold him near and dear we feel there are valid reasons why this has all happened. And we continue to search. "It's a great adventure!"
I am staying till the end, I am a member of the Army of LOVE. Nothing I read from the media will sway me from believing he is still alive. Of that I have MJ to be thankful to, among many other incredible things, he taught us to research and think on our own.
I may be a total mess when the 25th comes, but only because it has been a long difficult year and we still don't have answers. How hard is that to have the truth???

I pray every day that this doesn't end up like Tupac and Biggie, never solved.
I LOVE YOU MORE!!!

You're right. I probably should stop calling it a hoax. It almost makes it seem like a big joke when it's said that way.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
June 05, 2010, 09:57:45 PM
Anything can be acheived, if we raise our voice as one. :D  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 05, 2010, 09:59:22 PM
Quote from: "2good2btrue"
Anything can be acheived, if we raise our voice as one. :D  :D

I agree Love! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjboogie

June 05, 2010, 10:29:06 PM
I too have been here since June 25th and I have to agree with everything you all have said. I am getting really depressed the closer we get to......that day. :cry:  :cry: Just think. all of the research we have done, clues that have been uncovered....everything since MJ has left has been so so strange. Just strange I know people are like yeah we fans are gonna end up like the Elvis fans? But honestly just think about it for a minute. There is not NEARLY as much evidence pointing to Elvis being alive as there is MJ . NOT NEARLY............I miss him. :( There has not been one single day that have passed by that I have not thought about MJ. Not One day I promise. I wake up with him on my mind and I go to bed with him on my mind.
***** A couple of months ago I dreamed that MJ and I were falling from a parachute together! We were on the same parachute. We were holding on to one another for dear life. I was crying and screaming on the way down!! When I looked over at MJ he was laughing really hard like he was laughing and crying at the same time!!!! Then we landed SPLASH!!! in the ocean. Once we hit the water.....we looked at each other and just burst out laughing!!1 :cry: Up until this day I have been trying to analyze this dream and what it has meant.  I can't give up we have so much coming up the trial June 14th then June 25th. Why in the hell is the trial soooo close to MJ's death anniversary?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 06, 2010, 12:43:18 AM
Quote from: "Zen"
NO, what we have is NO proof that Michael is ALIVE.

Geezzz  :roll:  :roll:  :roll: What should Michael do to show it to you? There're lots of proofs around and it's YOUR problem if you don't get them.  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 06, 2010, 03:26:46 AM
Patience – a positive response connected with "hope."

“But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it.” (Romans 8:25; KJV)

“And let us not be weary in well-doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.” (Galatians 6:9; KJV)

The Lord promises to bring the harvest, the answers we are waiting for, in due time, at the appointed season. Because we don't know exactly when due season will be, many believers grow weary during the wait! Sometimes it is tempting to become cynical and give up. But I encourage everyone to tie a knot in the end of your rope and hang in there! Why? Because the promise is made, “For in due season we shall reap." And due season, the appointed time, harvest time, is around the corner!

Blessings to you all “on the wings of love!”
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions