TracyKTopic starter

My public review of Pearl Jr's Book
June 02, 2010, 11:07:27 PM
I posted this on the other site and hope you guys wont be mad at me for this. I am very scared to hear what Pearl has to say. I thought I would love this, but I just didn't. As always, please forgive my appearance.

[youtube:2fx6qmr5]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKaIJC0rQbI[/youtube:2fx6qmr5]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Re: My public review of Pearl Jr's Book
June 02, 2010, 11:43:44 PM
Thanks for that insight.  Very brave of you.  I haven't read it yet, but I do understand where you are coming from.  
Do you believe Pearl Jnr is self-promoting and using us as evidence?  Has she taken all our hard work and put it into a book???  Without our consent?

If that's the case, I'm not buying it.    As always, with L.O.V.E  xoxo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 03, 2010, 12:26:30 AM
Hey, I don't blame you, Tracy. More power to you with this video.
It's possible that Pearl wants that $$$(ka-ching, ka-ching, bling-bling-bling).  :lol:  :lol:  :P

Edit: Oh goodness, sorry Tracy I was on cruise control and almost mixed your name up with Pearl's name :P :P :lol:  :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (B. Howard Fans)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (Martin Page Fans)

Serenitys_Dream

June 03, 2010, 02:22:42 AM
Quote from: "2good2btrue"
Thanks for that insight.  Very brave of you.  I haven't read it yet, but I do understand where you are coming from.  
Do you believe Pearl Jnr is self-promoting and using us as evidence?  Has she taken all our hard work and put it into a book???  Without our consent?

If that's the case, I'm not buying it.    As always, with L.O.V.E  xoxo

I was just informed by a friend on twitter that she used a lot of my research and videos from my old youtube IndigoDreamz and my current youtube account xXSerenityxDreamsXx in this emoviebook. I realize that it's out there on the Internet for anyone to access but she did not ask my permission, nor even inform me that she planned on using my videos. She is making MONEY from the work I and others have spent time on researching, investigating and video creating. I also realize that this is about getting the message out but... I think I would not be so upset if the book was FREE but it is not. I also hear she is possibly coming out with a Part 2. My friend also said that there is NO NEW material in this emoviebook as it is just all the material OTHER investigators have compiled and not her own material. My friend also said she isn't that great of a writer and should invest in an editor...lol So I would save my money if I were you.

TouchedByAngelM
@serenityxdreams By the way, congrats on your info that Pearl Jr. used in her Emoviebook. Pages & pages were dedicated to some of your vids
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 03, 2010, 03:05:37 AM
Well then, whatever profits she gets from it should go to charity. If she did that then I wouldn't mind.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"They're coming to a rock and roll concert and watching television. That says it all." - Larry Mullen jr on the ZooTV experience.

June 03, 2010, 06:39:35 AM
Bravo Tracy! You are doing a good job! (Good to see you "live" - you're very pretty  :oops: )

I guess that all members of forums, whose work was used in this book should get a free copy.  :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

June 03, 2010, 08:52:06 AM
I have to say, I very much agree with you. Sadly, because I was really excited about the book, too. The first thing that shocked me, I have to say, was the price. I mean, it's not even a real book, she had to pay nothing for getting it printed out or anything. Had it been me, I would've tried to put this online for free. I haven't read that much yet, so I can't even say if there's a lot of new stuff in it, I just hope there is. But so far, as you said, I got to read all kinds of crap that have nothing to do with the hoax.

I exchanged some emails with her, because of some of the claims she made, like Jordan being Evan Chandler's stepson. I basically asked her where on earth she got that from, and she told me I should just google it... which I did, of course. It's just a complete rumor, if you can even call it that, and utter bs, in my opinion, but she wrote it as if it was a fact, and that very much already destroyed her credibility to me. She seems to be pretty hard-nosed and sure of herself, and when there's one thing I really can't stand about some of Michael's fans, it's presenting rumors or their opinions and presumptions as the truth. They claim they try to help Michael, but just make everything worse.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

If you'd only come to me, my heart wouldn't be full of sorrow
But now all I can do is hope and pray that you'll come to me
tomorrow

Serenitys_Dream

June 03, 2010, 12:14:39 PM
Message from Pearl Jr. received on youtube

YOur videos are in the public domain

I didn't copy them all I did was link them just as anyone else does and I give you credit for your work. You are both listed in the credits. What is all the anger about?

That is what writers and researchers do, they collect data and credit the orginator of the information. Not only do I do that, but this brings attention to your work and gives you publicity.

Everyone shares links, it is a part of the internet. I'm simply sharing your link with others and crediting you.

Sorry this upset you, I thought you would appreciate being noticed and being given credit.

I wrote the EmovieBook, no one else did. That is why ALL books have references and acknowledgements. This is nothing new under the sun. It has existed since the beginning of the publishing industry.

No one gets everything just from themselves, everyone uses others to enhance, quote, support a particular part of their book.

My Reply

Re: YOur videos are in the public domain

I realize that my videos are in a public domain. I am ONE person, who had two youtube accounts. This is about spreading Michael's message and not profiting from this great adventure.

The problem is that you are CHARGING for this book. Now I would not be upset if the book was FREE or the proceeds were going to CHARITY but they are going directly into your pocket.

Also I have been informed that you not only linked to my videos but have COPIED ME WORD FOR WORD. As I will not pay to read my own research, a friend who has purchased your book is sending me these pages. Copying my work word for word is plagiarism and it doesn't matter whether you have credited me or not. This is not writing, it is stealing. Again, I may not have been upset by this if the book was FREE or the proceeds were going to Charity. As you have taken videos I produce using my TIME and EFFORT, which I in turn offer for FREE.

From speaking with people whom have read this so called "Book". You have included many things that are not relevant to the hoax,that are disrespectful to Michael and are of the same vein as TABLOID TRASH.

I suggest to you that you have exploited Michael, his fans and investigators like myself, to line your own pockets and gain notoriety. Your excuses do not change the fact that you are profiting financially from the work of others and mixing that with falsities, presumptions and personal opinion. This type of "reporting" discredits us all and I for one do not wish to be associated with anything that is not TRUTHFUL & HONEST.

GREED is nasty, nasty companion. No wonder it is one of the SEVEN DEADLY SINS.

L.O.V.E. & Light
Serenity
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

June 03, 2010, 01:20:29 PM

Re: Re: YOur videos are in the public domain

You are way too emotional!

I simply loved your research so much on that particular video that we took the time to transcribe it because it was once taken down. Your video is the ONLY one we chose to do that with. You really did a wonderful job examining the autopsy and I praise you for that no matter what, even if you hate me forever.

OK, now I can take that out and just put the link inside the EmovieBook, but I wanted everyone to know how thorough you were.

Now, as far as my job as an author and a business woman, this is my 4th book. We have to be sure that we don't confuse things. MJ sells his music and videos because that is his profession and job, just as producing documentaries and writing books is mine.

Of course, I donate to charity, but I have to pay bills just like everyone else. What I do for MJ is a double full-time job.

Now, until you read the EmovieBook and understand that there are haters who will hate for no good reason. Some people hated me and all I did was help MJ.

The complaints you are referring to are over exaggerated period! 98 percent of the EmovieBook is research and I wanted to protect MJ from those homosexual rumors, so I included something I contemplated about, but at that time decided to include it because of the circumstances.

Whatever else is rumored to be in my EmovieBook, you should decide for yourself what is appropriate or not before you go around making accusations like that and dismissing all the wonderful research in the EmovieBook.

When you read the EmovieBook and discover for yourself all the FREE work that I've done for MJ, you will owe me an apology.

Some of you fans tend to hate EVERYONE, no matter what they do. So I'm not sure if I should care or not.

My Reply

Re: Re: YOur videos are in the public domain

I am definitely not emotional. I capitalize for emphasis and that is all. I also don't care about notoriety in the least. I do not create my videos to gain celebrity, fame or fortune. I create them because I care about the message, the awakening to the truth, to making a difference in this world.

I will not purchase this book nor will I recommend it to others. You have included material which has been debunked. You have included material irrelevant to the hoax in a sensationalized manner. You have included comments that have to do with race and are you so unenlightened that you do not realize that race has been artificially created to divide us all. This adventure is about bringing us all together not reinforcing false divisions. Michael loves all people, no matter colour, creed, religious viewpoint or sexual preference. This is about "discovering the man you never knew" and I am afraid it seems that you have missed this entirely.

What I see you "doing for MJ" is no different than the numerous other so called authors who have "written" about him in various tabloids or sensationalized books for their own profit. We all have bills to pay some of choose to do so without taking advantage of others. This type of book offers no new insights and by mixing truth with the previously mentioned rubbish, you lose credibility and damage the overall investigation.

Just so you are aware I am not a Michael Jackson fan. So do not assume to know my mind. I do not even own a single CD of his music and never have, nor do I watch TV, read magazines or tabloids. Until June 25th I hardly knew the man even existed. Since that day I have spent countless hours researching his life, music etc. I consider myself an admirer of the real Michael Jackson not the public persona, not the entertainer, not the tabloid presentation; the compassionate, loving, world changing genius that he is. You assume to much, when facts are what the focus should be on.

L.O.V.E. & Light
Serenity

Re: Re: Re: YOur videos are in the public domain

I didn't even read all this because I'm sick of a few trouble-making bullies who are going around exaggerating the contents of my EmovieBook.

I've decided to halt the sale of this EmovieBook.

I don't need the aggrevation, especially from those who haven't even read the EmovieBook!

There is a statement on my website.

So it appears that I am judged as a hateful, trouble-making bully of a fan...hmmm
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 03, 2010, 02:26:11 PM
Well, the name of her book was : “Pseudocide Did Michael Jackson Fake His Death To Save His Life?”
The content of the book should have been related to the title. I listened to the Carlotta chat and she actually said that she " had to take " 80 pages of the book " b/c  there was too much information and that she's going to make a part2 book...If she kept it hoax related she wouldn't had to take away 80 pages..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I love you more <3
"I just want to say to fans in every corner of the earth, every nationality, every race, every language]

Serenitys_Dream

June 03, 2010, 03:49:18 PM
I am sure she will put it back up after she has edited it. Maybe my comments about plagiarism has prompted the temporary suspension of the sale of this nasty book. I have also sent Karen Faye a message about the contents of this book in regards to herself. I have not yet received a reply.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

June 09, 2010, 09:24:19 AM
The book is for sale now as a CD on amazon.

Also having thought about this I have a question for Pearl which I posted on her video:

Pear Jr. since you transcribed my autopsy videos into your book, claim to have investigated this and also claim to be an author/reporter of some kind. Why did you not contact the LA Coroner's office in regards to the many questionable things that I discovered in the autopsy report and raised in those videos. Do you simply rely on others to provide you with material for your books and not bother investigating, asking questions and obtaining facts?

If she was writing about this should she have not followed up and asked the LA Coroner about the unusual things in the autopsy report rather than take my word for it, after all i am not a medical professional, don't work at a coroner etc.? Shouldn't she have followed up on all the inconsistencies that she has included in her book? isn't that what author should do when writing a book otherwise isn't the book just based solely on hearsay, speculation and conjecture thus making its validity questionable?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

June 09, 2010, 10:40:04 AM
It seems comments that criticize the books content or question anything to do with the book may be being removed from the youtube so I am posting them here.

XxSerenityxDreamsxX
1 hour ago
Pear Jr. since you transcribed my autopsy videos into your book, claim to have investigated this and also claim to be an author/reporter of some kind. Why did you not contact the LA Coroner's office in regards to the many questionable things that i discovered in the autopsy report and raised in those videos. Do you simply rely on others to provide you with material for your books and not bother investigating, asking questions and obtaining facts?

Pearljr
10 minutes ago
@XxSerenityxDreamsxX How do you know what I did and didn't do if you didn't read the EmovieBook?
Pearljr 10 minutes ago

XxSerenityxDreamsxX
4 seconds ago
@Pearljr I have been shown the pages in regards to my videos by a dear friend who did purchase the ebook Pearl and there is no follow up with the LA Coroner included...
Did you follow up with any of the sources that the hoax investigative community attributed THEIR information to? If you did why is that not included in the book? If you didn't do that why not?

Pearljr
22 minutes ago
@XxSerenityxDreamsxX Your agressive tone is unpleasing! I don't have to answer you. You don't own me!
If you want to have a cordial correspondence, we can do that, but to ask of me something you didn't do yourself, is sheer hypocracy!

I contacted who I wanted & did what I wanted to--all within fair use guidelines.

You have to read & watch the EmovieBook in its entirety? to understand what I did, what I didn't do & why.

There are over 115,000 words, you are not the EmovieBook!!

XxSerenityxDreamsxX
9 minutes ago
@Pearljr I am not aggressive in the least I have asked some simple questions which you have not answered. I have never claimed to "own" anyone. As i previously stated, I have been shown the pages in regards to the autopsy report. There is no follow up with the LA Coroner included in the book. At the end of that section it states "Moving right along..." after the transcription of my videos.

XxSerenityxDreamsxX
3 minutes ago
@Pearljr Yes, you are the writer of this book that therefore makes you responsible for the material you have included in this book (or not included). It is also your responsibility to follow up with the sources that the investigators attribute the material to otherwise what exactly are you presenting to the public? Nothing but hearsay and speculation. Anyways I am done.

XxSerenityxDreamsxX
40 seconds ago
Censorship on the comments here Pearl? That is extremely revealing but fear not I preserved them for future reference

This is from the comments on the video advertising the Emoviebook
Last Edit: June 09, 2010, 11:47:45 AM by Serenitys_Dream
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions