sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
TOM MESERAU DEFENDS MICHAEL JACKSON

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
Here you go Sweetsunset  :icon_e_wink:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!

Thanks honey, I guess this should be good news talking from a hoaxy POV of course.
Last Edit: May 15, 2013, 06:15:00 PM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

MJonmind

To me the same date means whoever's behind this, is ticked he lost back then--like Tom Sneddon, and wants to win this time round with a hopefully more credible witness. But this witness is again relying on supposed repressed memories, and it will have to be proven that false memories can't be inserted into a person's mind through psychiatric means using drugs. Does anyone recall if this was discussed in 2005 trial, bringing in a range of psychological experts. But I guess we'll see tomorrow if anything hoaxy emerges.

It would seem the nightmare of 2005 is beginning all over again, and let's hope this time the public will see what they didn't see last time, since the public generally sees MJ as guilty though he was acquitted of all charges.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

The ugliness is coming fast and furious! I am still hoping this is all part of a bigger hoax plan...not sure how it can help clear MJ's name once and for all but as curls said earlier:

curls:
Sometimes the only way to heal is to go through the pain of opening up the wound and letting all the pus out.

Thinking back to Front's post ----> 2 birds, 1 stone

That date of the hearing for the civil lawsuit on June 13th 2013 can not be coincidental.....it was surely picked for a reason....another parallel to 2005.... we need to wait and see.

At the moment all I can see is lots of things from this Wade Robson bullsh*t pointing us directly to the bullsh*t in 2005 which MJ was dragged through.

From a hoax perspective, I will be curious to watch The Today interview with WR.

Some of Front's other posts seem relevant here too:

p.s. to those who trust Front's reassuring words that MJ is and will be just fine, more peace of mind to you. To those who don't, that doesn't change the fact that MJ is and will STILL be fine. You'll see! in due tiME…..'cause in the end, the only clock that'll be ticking and tocking is the tIME-capsule-bomb that's gonna blow up in their faces!!!

2 birds, 1 stone…..
or--- more accurately--- a whole mag-FUnKIN' flock of 'em

Front is seeing the many sides, many eyes…tossing and turning at the "I_tersection of lights". Unlike most, it is indeed black and white. Tumbling, bouncing, traveling "back" through tiME…every facet holds reason and rhyme.

we're takin' over.......

In times of silence, try not to get discouraged. It only means there is something BIG in the works…..and the "feather" will DEFINITELY be heard when it flutters to the "stage".

2 birds:
JU(STICE)ngle myna
+
acrocephalus rufESC(AP)Ens
= 1 stone

p.s. for now, enjoy the Bliss…………….
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thanks honey, I guess this should be good news talking from a hoaxy POV of course.

It definitely is good news. You cannot cross out info on a legal document and just write in something else. It just wouldn't be considered legitimate - this is VERY good for the hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.

;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

Adi

The parallels to the accusations made by Jordy Chandler then Gavin  are VERY similar to those now being made by Wade:

1. Allegations arose only after seeing a Psychiatrist

2. Wade had "repressed memory" - Jordy had memories only after being given sodium amytal and the idea was put into his head

3. It's all about getting money

4. the media, especially the rabids like Diane Demon etc are salivating over this and the previous allegations

5. They all originally stated many times over how much they adore MJ and how kind he is, he was fun to be around, they loved him like a father figure, he didn't do anything to them etc

6. As someone pointed out, every 10 years a new allegation: 1993, 2003 and 2013

There may be alot more parallels

....have to add 2 more parallels

7. Date of WR civil hearing June 13th ....... same date as the Not Guilty verdict in 2005 trial

8. Tom Mesereau back in the picture  :icon_cool:
Last Edit: May 15, 2013, 08:37:21 PM by Adi
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Guys,  Please  read this and give me your insight and thought on this:

Jordan Chandler Trial:
People involved:
Jordan Chandler: alleged victim
Evan Chandler: Jordan's father his profession: dentist/ screenwriter
Michael Jackson: alleged abuser.
Tidbit note: Propofol can be used in dental surgery also a sedative hypnotic drug

LET'S FAST FORWARD TO THE PRESENT

Michael Jackson Wrongful Death VS AEG LIVE
People involved;
Michael Jackson: victim
AEG: responsible for Michael's "death"
Wade Robson: alleged molestation victim with "suppressed memories"
Conrad Murray; doctor serving time for the "death of Michael Jackson"
Tidbit note: 1.-Propofol was find in the body of "Michael Jackson"  2. Again can be used as a hypnotic drug( suppressed memory any one). Now the question that needs to be asked is this" What side effects does propofol cause if given in small dosage to a young person over a long period of time.

Another thought hypothetical speaking:

A patient goes to see their psychiatrist (that so happens to have a office at a hospital). The patient goes there and are put under hypnosis by their psychiatrist using a sedative/ hypnotic drug ( I don't know maybe Propofol).

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
Guys,  Please  read this and give me your insight and thought on this:

Jordan Chandler Trial:
People involved:
Jordan Chandler: alleged victim
Evan Chandler: Jordan's father his profession: dentist/ screenwriter
Michael Jackson: alleged abuser.
Tidbit note: Propofol can be used in dental surgery also a sedative hypnotic drug

LET'S FAST FORWARD TO THE PRESENT

Michael Jackson Wrongful Death VS AEG LIVE
People involved;
Michael Jackson: victim
AEG: responsible for Michael's "death"
Wade Robson: alleged molestation victim with "suppressed memories"
Conrad Murray; doctor serving time for the "death of Michael Jackson"
Tidbit note: 1.-Propofol was find in the body of "Michael Jackson"  2. Again can be used as a hypnotic drug( suppressed memory any one). Now the question that needs to be asked is this" What side effects does propofol cause if given in small dosage to a young person over a long period of time.

Another thought hypothetical speaking:

A patient goes to see their psychiatrist (that so happens to have a office at a hospital). The patient goes there and are put under hypnosis by their psychiatrist using a sedative/ hypnotic drug ( I don't know maybe Propofol).

wait a sec, Wade Robson's claims aren't a part of the wrongful death suit...right? correct me if i'm wrong.

I really had thought these claims were true, after seeing Teddy Riley's tweet to SweetSunset, but i don't feel so anymore.

Tom M is on the blogtalkradio right now and this is what he said:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

Andrea

Interesting thoughts Sandal.  I wonder if propofol and other similar drugs are used for mind control, when the 'patient' is in a state of unconsciousness.  We know propofol doesn't mean the person's asleep...so does the brain pick up on outside influences during that "lights out" time?  Perhaps with demerol as well?  Would this be some MK ULTRA-type decades-long wrongs that need be righted? Is that why MJ decided to "die" this way - to bring attention, at some point, to the other possible ways the drug(s) is used and abused? Or is this over-speculating? 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Interesting thoughts Sandal.  I wonder if propofol and other similar drugs are used for mind control, when the 'patient' is in a state of unconsciousness.  We know propofol doesn't mean the person's asleep...so does the brain pick up on outside influences during that "lights out" time?  Perhaps with demerol as well?  Would this be some MK ULTRA-type decades-long wrongs that need be righted? Is that why MJ decided to "die" this way - to bring attention, at some point, to the other possible ways the drug(s) is used and abused? Or is this over-speculating?

Sandal, your post about propofol is very eye opening.  Andrea I don't think it's over-speculating, Michael WAS abused, don't know to what extent, and all of his problems started when he broke free of them.

I think we have a bigger problem now, I'm thinking about Tom M.'s statement posted by Thriller4ever.  Lately, I'm beginning to think that we may have been taken for a ride as far as this hoax is concerned.  I know all of the clues, discrepancies, Michael showing up in disguises in different places, and I have believed in the hoax, but could we all have been wrong about all of this?  Everyone is saying that Michael was sick just before 6/25, could he have been murdered by accident or on purpose since he was worth more dead than alive?  I know the murder theory has been discussed here, but new information is coming out now and can't really tell what's the truth and what's a lie anymore.   I am so confused at this point, and don't know what to think!!!!!

Last Edit: May 15, 2013, 10:35:12 PM by Faithad777
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Faithad777, I think we've all been there for fleeting or longer moments.  The archives are there in this forum for you to read and build your faith back up; otherwise you just have to decide which way you want to go.  At this point, almost 4 years here, there's no way I'll go back to the deader side. Those that are truly insiders can NOT reveal MJ's alive, including all his family. Love you!

Sandal and Andrea, I'm thinking then, maybe there's another meaning for the song Morphine, drugs given to a child to 'convert' them to a certain way of believing of what happened to them--repressed memories.

Adi, great list, that we'll have to keep adding to as things come in!!
Somehow it feels like Wade's whole family have been way too involved and connected to MJ, to  stab him in the back like this.  I believe like Murray had made himself look like a criminal for the hoax, perhaps Wade has been willing to face the hatred of the whole MJ loving community because of his deep love for Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
Interesting thoughts Sandal.  I wonder if propofol and other similar drugs are used for mind control, when the 'patient' is in a state of unconsciousness.  We know propofol doesn't mean the person's asleep...so does the brain pick up on outside influences during that "lights out" time?  Perhaps with demerol as well?  Would this be some MK ULTRA-type decades-long wrongs that need be righted? Is that why MJ decided to "die" this way - to bring attention, at some point, to the other possible ways the drug(s) is used and abused? Or is this over-speculating?

Sandal, your post about propofol is very eye opening.  Andrea I don't think it's over-speculating, Michael WAS abused, don't know to what extent, and all of his problems started when he broke free of them.

I think we have a bigger problem now, I'm thinking about Tom M.'s statement posted by Thriller4ever.  Lately, I'm beginning to think that we may have been taken for a ride as far as this hoax is concerned.  I know all of the clues, discrepancies, Michael showing up in disguises in different places, and I have believed in the hoax, but could we all have been wrong about all of this?  Everyone is saying that Michael was sick just before 6/25, could he have been murdered by accident or on purpose since he was worth more dead than alive?  I know the murder theory has been discussed here, but new information is coming out now and can't really tell what's the truth and what's a lie anymore.   I am so confused at this point, and don't know what to think!!!!!

It is always better to be open about all the theories that have cropped up after June/25 even though MJ is alive.
Regarding Tom M's statement, i don't think he's in the hoax. I don't know the reason I think so.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

Thriller4ever, thanks.

MJonmind, I don't need to read the archives since I've been here from the very beginning even though I was not a member.  I've already read everything that's been posted and discussed here on the forum.   Like Michael would say, I'm only human, and entitled to my insecurities and confusions, since there is sooooooo much to be insecure and confused about......... However, It looks to me like you do not have any insecurities and confusions, and you're so sure of everything,  good for you.........
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions