MJhasSpoken

Re: Prince Jackson is in L.O.V.E. ... ?
May 20, 2011, 02:09:28 AM
Quote from: "MJonmind"
In all seriousness I would say to your defense, Gina, that you are probably the most honest person here, and I don't think you should be criticized for it. You also may express things that some people dare not say for fear of being judged and you represent them.

I agree
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 20, 2011, 02:44:52 AM
Quote from: "MJhasSpoken"
In all seriousness I would say to your defense, Gina, that you are probably the most honest person here, and I don't think you should be criticized for it. You also may express things that some people dare not say for fear of being judged and you represent them.

I agree

I was too afraid to say it myself so thank you both.

---

"I may not agree with what you say but I will defend to the death your right to say it!"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.  ~ Voltaire

MissG

May 20, 2011, 05:48:55 AM
Quote from: "heartphantom"
Quote from: "MJhasSpoken"

I agree

I was too afraid to say it myself so thank you both.

---

"I may not agree with what you say but I will defend to the death your right to say it!"

I agree as well.

Gina expressed her fears openly but once again, instead of giving her a hand to overcome the feeling, to help her to see that is not that bad, she has been heavily judged. Once again, circles never end.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

May 20, 2011, 07:33:17 AM

I disagree.  I don't think any one person on here is anymore honest than the next.  Some just don't find it in the best interest of Michael's children to say things that could be deemed as hurtful to them, (to hell with the adults) should they happen to read the forum.  That's not being dishonest, it's being sensitive to their emotional stability.  It's not all the time what you say, but how you say it that matters.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
May 20, 2011, 07:42:08 AM
Quote from: "hesouttamylife"

I disagree.  I don't think any one person on here is anymore honest than the next.  Some just don't find it in the best interest of Michael's children to say things that could be deemed as hurtful to them, (to hell with the adults) should they happen to read the forum.  That's not being dishonest, it's being sensitive to their emotional stability.  It's not all the time what you say, but how you say it that matters.

Exactly! Saying the kids do not look like Michael and they can't be his children is such an offensive and judgemental behaviour. I'm sure that Michael would get hurt to read that comment, especially when it came from a fan.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 20, 2011, 07:48:21 AM
This is it...maybe Not.
Discover the man you never knew.
You don't know him, I don't know him.
You never lived with him, neither did I.
We only know MJ from concerts, tv, tabloids, interviews etc.
The entertainer.
Is he alive?
I don't know, you don't know.
Is he dead?
I don't know, you don't know.
Dramatize about something you do not know anything about.
Only guess.
If he comes back, fine perhaps we will get some answers.
Or perhaps not.
If he doesn't come back, there will be the same never ending story we have with Elvis. elvis_/
So what is the use of dramatize about his children, what they do and who they date?
Who's life is it.....
For me it's like a real, day to day, entertaining soap.
There are so many on tv, not real life, that are going on for years.
If this is what MJ planned, he is doing what never happened in history, never done before.
And you are all learning about things you never knew before.
You never imagined that they existed.

The greatest real life show on earth...free tickets...enjoy the ride....
And don't forget what makes it all possible.....the internet. typing/

For me, the big question, what started for me this great adventure
WHO THE HELL WAS DAVE DAVE AT LARRY KING LIVE!!!  crash/

Chappie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

May 20, 2011, 09:26:25 AM
Quote from: "hesouttamylife"

Very well said, We did not criticise Gina, we simply let her know that she has lost faith she said " Michael is dead" why would she say something like that. The child is 14 yrs old, she wants to see Prince in Michael, remember we are all individuals, even if we come from our parents, we all have our own ways of doing things. I give this example to my patients, you have 5 fingers of your hands, are they all the same? NO.. So why talking this way? Prince decided to have a girlfriend good for him, I remember I was 14 once upon a time.I think we were all 14 once upon a time! Have it occur to you that Prince may not want to follow Michael's footsteps. He wants to act like a normal 14 yr old young boy? You can say what ever is in your heart! I say what is in my heart and other memebers in this forum does too, but there are ways of saying it.. You weigh your words. I am sorry if I offended Gina, but I am so fed up on negativity ( not only from her) that it boils my blood. What I have written it was the truth. Sometimes it is difficult to hear the truth, better to hear a lie. Unfortunately I am an honest person, so the truth will always come out, and the truth hurts..  For me Gina was negative. When you want to say something try to put it into a positive. This will be a good excersise for everyone.. Gina I want to appologize if you took it the wrong way, you can say what is in your heart, but do it in a diffent way. Remember everyone knows about this hoax forum, Jermaine certainly knows he was aware on twitter. Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

May 20, 2011, 12:16:09 PM
@Genifilica

Genetics can be a funny thing.
Plus.. there will never be another MJ because he was unique.  Just like you and i are unique.

Lisa Marie Presley may look like Elvis..  but she is NOT Elvis and cannot replace him.

If it makes you feel any better, look at Boris Beckers child.  He had a child with a black woman.  The child inherited his white skin and ginger hair.  This does not mean the woman is NOT her mother, no?

As i said..  genetics are complicated.  Just because a black person has a child with a white person, it does not mean that the child will have dark skin and dark hair.

Oh..   and this following picture is QUINCY JONE'S daughter:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always the Angel on My Shoulder

May 20, 2011, 12:21:57 PM
Boris Becker's little girl is adorable!  And Quincy's daughter is really pretty.  I've never seen her before.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 20, 2011, 12:22:31 PM
I thought Gina took back her feelings and aplogized already. It's sad to see this still going on. To be honest, I have seen much more disrespectful discussions on board but they were not a problem as they served the hoax very well.  And what is respect after all? Is respect defined by what you find delicate? Saying the children do not look like him is not disrespectful. Some of you were told this probably. Saying they might not be his children is no news either. This has been already issued in TMZ long time ago, the tabloid we all link to for new clues. Selective "respect" is hypocrite. Whenever suits you:)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.  ~ Voltaire

May 20, 2011, 12:26:03 PM
I thought Gina took back her feelings and aplogized already. It's sad to see this still going on. To be honest, I have seen much more disrespectful discussions on board but they were not a problem as they served the hoax very well.  And what is respect after all? Is respect defined by what you find delicate? Saying the children do not look like him is not disrespectful. Some of you were told this probably. Saying they might not be his children is no news either. This has been already issued in TMZ long time ago, the tabloid we all link to for new clues. Selective "respect" is hypocrite. Whenever suits you:)

Well said heartphantom!   beerchug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 20, 2011, 01:07:27 PM

I only posted them because i thought she was sad and i wanted her to feel better.   typing/

Its sad that you cant see what my intentions were.  I did it for a good reason.  Im not apologising to you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 20, 2011, 01:11:20 PM
? I don't even know what you are talking about. Why would you apologize? Ya'll really need to relax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 20, 2011, 01:25:46 PM
? I don't even know what you are talking about. Why would you apologize? Ya'll really need to relax.

Y'all need to chill.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 20, 2011, 01:28:50 PM
I still don't understand. Have you felt addressed? I was not talking about you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal