PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Re: Prince Jackson is in L.O.V.E. ... ?
May 19, 2011, 06:30:19 AM
Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"

Ok, I usually sympathise alot, but this I cannot digest. I am sorry Ginafelicia.. You are going too far. What is it to you if he fathered those children or not? Are you the mother of those children? No so let it be. What if Michael reads this how do you think he will feel? If these children were conceived by his sperm good if not good also. He loves and nourishes them as if it was his own. So please do not feel pity for them they are in good health, good children,very much loved and wealthy. So spare me the melodrama.How many children are adopted and living a super wonderful life? Sorry I do not want to offend you, but you are not thinking clearly....

I am sorry.
To me my thinking is clear. Unfortunately the way I see this issue seems to be only mine and only a few undertsand what I want to say and what's the reason of my sadness about this.
All I want is to know him better and the decisions he made in his life, including this one, define the man we all want to know. I'm trying to understand his reasons here.

Gina what you said was very open and clear. You wrote that Michael is dead and Prince doesn't look like him and he is not Michael's son. Everybody understood what you were saying. There's no way to get what you wrote wrong and it is giving me a headache really. What you wrote about if these kids are Michael's, makes me think if you really love Michael or not. Because only haters discuss and tell that the kids aren't his. You say that you're trying to know Michael better and I hope you do learn more about him because it seems like you know nothing about him. Biological or not, what difference does it make? It doesn't matter to the ones who really love Michael because what we care is to see how happy he is with his kids and how happy his kids with Michael. Can't you see how much Michael loves these kids? And making them his children is his love for them. Who cares if he gave his sperm or not? And I don't get what made you think that Michael is dead once again? You lose your emotional balance so easily and you create drama on the forum constantly. I do not care that much if you lose your hope or not because I got used to your changing opinions but pls stop acting like a MJ hater and discussing about if the kids are his or not. Because you're hurting us and Michael.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
May 19, 2011, 07:05:44 AM
I don't know what to say.

You missed my point. Doesn't matter.

Sorry for upseting you. Maybe we are not ready yet to face all the realities of his life.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

May 19, 2011, 07:22:43 AM
Wow, what is all the fuzz about? Can we leave the kidd-issue and focus on other things? Prince is 14 and having a girlfriend is perfectly healthy. Wheter or not Michael is his bio father shouldn't even be part of the discussion. I agree with Miss Peppers: Leave the kids alone.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 19, 2011, 07:37:24 AM
Prince is at the age at which boys don't look very good...  :|  but I think he'll be handsome soon and very soon!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

all4loveandbelieve

May 19, 2011, 09:27:33 AM
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
Quote from: "heartphantom"
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I think maybe Gina also thought about this article?
Gina, i really hope you are all right bearhug  bearhug

Heart I never saw that article before but I was reading about Debbie who said plain and clear what we don't want to hear. Maybe she was lying but I don't think so.

Looks like I am the only one who thinks his decision is a very sad one. I wish I would understand him better.

Ok, I usually sympathise alot, but this I cannot digest. I am sorry Ginafelicia.. You are going too far. What is it to you if he fathered those children or not? Are you the mother of those children? No so let it be. What if Michael reads this how do you think he will feel? If these children were conceived by his sperm good if not good also. He loves and nourishes them as if it was his own. So please do not feel pity for them they are in good health, good children,very much loved and wealthy. So spare me the melodrama.How many children are adopted and living a super wonderful life? Sorry I do not want to offend you, but you are not thinking clearly....

I am sorry.
To me my thinking is clear. Unfortunately the way I see this issue seems to be only mine and only a few undertsand what I want to say and what's the reason of my sadness about this.
All I want is to know him better and the decisions he made in his life, including this one, define the man we all want to know. I'm trying to understand his reasons here.

Gina, if you love a person, you do not need to understand his reasons. Whether he is the biological father, or not.. The only thing you have to be happy for him he has 3 beautiful children and took good care of them .. I should say is taking good care. So please stop this nonesense. I feel you are infactuated with this man.. Look Michael took this decision and let it be, who are we to find out why he took that decision? We are only fans, we have some rights to know about Michael, not everything. He wants things privately. Would you like your life to be knows all over the world? NO, I certainly don't. How about you accept the decision what ever the case may be. Let it be. Be happy for Michael, that's all he wants. You have to remember this is a forum that everyone can come and read. How about Prince read what you wrote, how do you think he will feel? How about he thinks he was concieved like the normal way, and he reads what you posted, don't you think he will be devastated? Come on girl, he did not do this to you, you seem to take this personally.. It is his life, like you have your life. So let Michael be. I have a motto.. LIVE AND LET LIVE.  I am sorry to have lost my cool, but when I read these type of post it boils my blood. We all have to remember that it is ok to write down what we feel, but what you wrote down is not very nice, towards Prince. This goes for all of us. It is not our business how and when and where Michael concieved his children, it is only his business. Just be happy for the person whom we say we love and want back..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

bec

May 19, 2011, 11:21:29 AM
All I want is to know him better and the decisions he made in his life

Imagine just for a second, that a complete stranger wrote this about you... and think about how that would make you feel.

It would make me feel seriously creeped out.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

~Souza~

May 19, 2011, 01:55:21 PM
Quote from: "bec"
All I want is to know him better and the decisions he made in his life

Imagine just for a second, that a complete stranger wrote this about you... and think about how that would make you feel.

It would make me feel seriously creeped out.

+1...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 19, 2011, 02:06:58 PM

Sorry for upseting you. Maybe we are not ready yet to face all the realities of his life.

Think you really lost reality somewhere along the way..you're not in the Twilight Zone..Get a life....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
May 19, 2011, 02:55:47 PM
Quote from: "chappie"

Think you really lost reality somewhere along the way..you're not in the Twilight Zone..Get a life....

Agree with Chaps.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 19, 2011, 03:25:19 PM
It's a little strange to see these boys as grown.
Recently Prince was a little baby in the lap of Michael drooling (do you remember that video?).
But this is it, life goes on for them too. Let them dating, to study, to smile and to be happy.
This shows that we also have to move on, with or without Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell the angels no... Heaven can wait"!

Its her

May 19, 2011, 04:53:39 PM

Hi Gina,

Please be strong.  MJ is very much alive. One way I can tell you for certain, that I know of, is that this Hoax Investigation would not still be going on if he were not around, on earth, CONTROLLING everything(except us! :lol:  :lol: )  Even if some group were trying to make bucks out of what's left in the Sony vault, NO one could do up a Hoax, like THIS, complete with clue-FILLED videos, without MJ's genius and Vision. YOU KNOW IT.  michael-jackson/ How is it that you keep forgetting all the clues that he has this ALL planned, in all his lyrics??

He even planned how he is going to return.

Murray did NOT kill MJ, he did NOT die in 2009, so how exactly do you think MJ died SINCE the Hoax started? He's in the FBI, eh?  moonwalk_/   8-)  8-)  8-)

MJ is a Pro. You KNOW this. :D Have a little trust, eh?

BELIEVE :!:    Kill doubt! mj_dance/

It's a THRILLER. We are IN it right NOW.

One reality we all (me, too :oops: ) forget from time to time is that these kids AND MJs personal life are really none of our business. It really has nothing to do with us UNLESS all three kids are actors. It's just more tabloid news. Why so personally angry at Gina, whom you actually "know",  or are familiar with, here, over her opinions?  Do you only love people you don't know in the Celebrity News?  It's one thing if they are in trouble or danger or have need of food, clothes, water, shelter, education, freedom, real toys, and we DO something about it, but otherwise, it is just gossip.

It shouldn't foster hostility :cry:  in the "army of love". Just saying. :|

IDK, MJ may have purposely left his kids behind, in order to keep them OUT of what he is doing HERE. Or, "Prince's" act-ions are a planned diversion for something else going on. He is doing exactly what MJ wants him to do to prepare the way for his Homecoming. WHAT is to get angry for, because someone we love here is a little discouraged about it? Sheeesh. :roll:

And Gina, I think you are more right-on than anyone knows. Don't be afraid! There are realities about MJ's life that will SHOCK the world. HE said so, This is THRILLER, so everybody get a grip (on something sturdy!!!!!!!!!!)  mj_dance/  Come on, Happy Feet.  penguin/  party/

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
May 19, 2011, 06:22:41 PM
Quote from: "Its her"

Hi Gina,

One reality we all (me, too :oops: ) forget from time to time is that these kids AND MJs personal life are really none of our business. It really has nothing to do with us UNLESS all three kids are actors. It's just more tabloid news. Why so personally angry at Gina, whom you actually "know",  or are familiar with, here, over her opinions?  

Its her, you asked a question to the ones who are mad at Gina and you gave the answer yourself as well. It is because MJ's personal life is NONE of our business and Gina was talking about if the kids are his biological kids or not. It's none of her business and who cares? He loves them and those are his kids. Period. No need to create drama over this and no need to feed the drama. I appreciate your effort to give Gina hope once more and many people tried to give her hope when she loses it but even if she starts to think that Michael is alive again, she will lose her faith again soon. She's running in circles with herself about it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMike

May 19, 2011, 09:22:25 PM
I really don't understnad what's the fuss about??!! Cant Prince have a girlfriend??!!! he is 14 year old young man, can't he fall in love, plz....do u really think if he has a girlfriend whom he loves, means that MJ is gone??? The kids are old enough to have their own lives, Michael could not shield their world forever. Besides their lovestory ain't a new thing, Niki Berger's youtube videos are everywhere, they have a lot of photos together on the internet, Prince himself has stated about their relationship on his twitter account. I don't understand why some are sooo sad and down about it. And can we leave the kids alone, plz, let them have their own life.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
May 20, 2011, 01:06:47 AM
I want to apologize to the ones who felt my posts were offensive to Michael.
I won't deny I am interested in ALL his actions and motives for doing some things HIS way during his life, maybe different from the normal way of doing it. Without this, he wouldn't be Michael Jackson. His actions and reasons DEFINE him as a person and I was taking serious the challenge of trying to know the man we never knew. That means to know his profound motivations, not only appearance. To me it means ALL about him.

As it seems I can't clarify my point, I'll just leave it this way because I am afraid to go further explaining after your reactions.

Quote from: "Its her"
And Gina, I think you are more right-on than anyone knows. Don't be afraid! There are realities about MJ's life that will SHOCK the world.

That's exactly what I'm talking about. Confronting the realities in his life doesn't mean we don't love or respect Michael.
God knows I love him way more than the limit of what's called decency but I'm not going to be sorry for it.

Allow me to step off this thread..... I was upseting a lot of people and it wasn't my intention.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

May 20, 2011, 01:47:40 AM
In all seriousness I would say to your defense, Gina, that you are probably the most honest person here, and I don't think you should be criticized for it. You also may express things that some people dare not say for fear of being judged and you represent them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions