2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Not sure if this has been posted yet or not ....The plaintiff's initial witness list for the court hearing....

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
This is the Defendant's initial witness list.....

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

Well it appears from this TMZ article that ol' Conny is gonna say nada.................  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Thread started here re above article: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
Thanks for sharing 2good2btrue.

Some remarks:

1- Some witnesses: Kai Chase, Diana Ross, Karen Faye, Jackie - Jermaine and Marlon Jackson (Unity Tour), Quincy Jones, Debbie Rowe, Lisa Mary Presley.

2- Defendants: Jermaine La Juane Jackson You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

3- Why Jermaine is Jermaine Jackson on the witnesses' list and Jermaine La Juane one the defendant's list  :confused:

4- I am trying to figure out if Unity Tour has any concert during AEG trial but the last listed date is March 26  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: March 17, 2013, 12:34:28 PM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

MJonmind

I notice that Tohme Tohme was on the original list but not on the second—shame.  Is he being protected by AEG, or is MJ’s keeping him for a special role later.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

When did we ever hear that Michael had a narvan implant?  :icon_eek:  This is one of the subjects Katherine is requesting to keep out of the trial.  Also questions concerning parentage (mother & father) of Michael’s children; that she, the children, and the estate did not sue Murray; benefits for her & the children from the estate; marital discord between she and Joseph; assumed financial problems of Michael’s siblings; Katherine’s kidnapping; that the estate didn’t file suit against AEG; that Michael intentionally kept his narcan implant secret  :icon_eek: to name a few.  However she has decided to allow testimony that Michael was an alcoholic and possibly drunk during the 0-2 announcement.  :Crash:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

hes, have I missed something?  Where did you hear or read about all these in your post?  This is the first time I'm hearing about that, what is a narvan implant? Please let me know, thanks.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Interesting Hes!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The reasoning is simple: A depot injection is one that stays in your system for as long as a month. If you’re tempted to use opiates, why bother since you won’t get high? Better still, a matchstick-sized implant (placed under your skin) of  Probuphine – also naltrexone-based – can stay in place for up to six months. The implant is being examined by the FDA for clinical trials in early 2011.
Wow! Finally, a drug that can save you from your own poor judgment! Unfortunately, people addicted to opiates are notorious for non-compliance with treatment, including  controversial  methadone maintenance programs.
Vivitrol and Probuphine, if they pass FDA muster, can really ruin your day if you want to get high on illegal street opiates or those prescribed by your physician for pain management. Nope, a judge can’t order you to use depot injections or implant naltrexone; he/she can merely send you to the slammer for crimes related to your misuse of controlled substances. If you’re really serious about kicking the dope habit, is it not wise to take advantage of any and all treatment options to prevent relapses?
It’s interesting to note that Vivitrol was initially approved by the FDA to treat alcoholism in 2006. The results weren’t very impressive since alcohol and opiates don’t have many brain receptor sites in common.

But could MJ have had this put under his skin against his will/knowledge when he was put under for other purposes?
Don't know what to make of this, or most likely it is bunk.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

hes, have I missed something?  Where did you hear or read about all these in your post?  This is the first time I'm hearing about that, what is a narvan implant? Please let me know, thanks.

Hello Faith - it is a continuation of the trial updates as posted by MJJCommunity.  Here it is again.  Ivy continuously updates, so check it often.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

Thanks, hes. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

so enlighten me is there possible other suit planned? reason i ask , if thome was his manager does he not bare any kind of responsibility ( in the eyes of katherine)  in this mess? just wondering.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

That's a good point, suspicious.  If there is another suit, it hasn't been announced yet, or I haven't heard anything about one YET!!!!!!

I also am curious about why Arnie is not on any of the witness lists.....Considering that he was Michael's doctor until the very end, there are so many videos and photos out there of Michael leaving from or going to Arnie's office, and Arnie said in several of his interviews that he was rebuilding Michael's face up to 6/25th.  Even though AEG may not want Arnie to testify for them, and that's understandable, but I would think that Katherine would want to have Arnie as a witness since he may implicate both AEG and Murray by bringing some crucial info. and proof to help with the lawsuit.  So what gives?????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It seems to me that a smear campaign was purposefully orchestrated against Arnie early on and continues to this day, to discredit him as a witness based on his assumed psychosis.   :ghsdf: :Crash:  Why? Because he knows things they don’t want disclosed in a court of law.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

MJonmind

Yep, bullying and manipulation; silencing of opposition. No wonder truth is so hard to find.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

shorty

I completely agree..MJonmind and hesouttamylife....
That wonder me too, at CM`s trial he was not on the List althoug many cases debited and now in the AEG against the Jacksons, he has definitely to say much....
Or that is the reason why he is not on the List.....He know maybe the truth just like Conny....has Conny not say in his docu, had I testified I was now a free man....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions