:abouttime: Katherine Jackson and Children versus AEG lawsuit to be heard September 10th.  It’ gonna be quite interesting and might turn the tables in my opinion on just what the relationship with Michael Katherine & the family really was.   :judge-smiley:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

skyways

Thank u!
Link not open via mobile///....  What is content there? Appreciated in advance @@
with LOVE!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

everlastinglove_MJ

Thank u!
Link not open via mobile///....  What is content there? Appreciated in advance @@
with LOVE!

Thanks for sharing hesouttamylife.

@skyways: here you go:

There's a motion to compel hearing set for April 24 in Katherine Jackson - AEG lawsuit.

Before trial happens both sides send interrogatories - questions - to the other side to answer and request for documents . AEG is now claiming that Katherine Jackson is not answering their questions and they filed thousands of pages showing all the communications and asking the judge to order Katherine Jackson to answer AEG's questions.

Summary

- April 2011 AEG sends the questions and document requests to Katherine, Prince, Paris and Blanket.
 - After delays in November 2011 Katherine and the kids sends all objections to all questions asked. They did not answer any questions or provided any documents to AEG.
 - All of the December & January is filled with back and forth communications with Katherine's and AEG's lawyers to find a solution to the requests and not answering. They finally agree on mid-February to answer all the requests with minor modifications.
 - Early February Katherine Jackson sends her initial answers but they are all the same answer copy pasted - which is in most instances just a repeat of the complaint.
- Mid- February deadline comes and AEG still does not receive the additional and all required answers and Katherine's lawyers start to ask for indefinite extensions. AEG at that time says they cannot give indefinite extensions because they need to get the answers and prepare for the trial.
- AEG waits for Mid-March but they get no documents or no additional responses.
 - AEG says they weren't able to take depositions of the Jackson family members. Katherine was supposed to be deposed at March 1st but she didn't show up for deposition. They also haven't given a new date.

Therefore AEG is asking the judge to order Katherine Jackson to answer the questions and document requests.

From the documents we can see that the documents AEG is asking for includes
- anything about Michael's health
 - anything about the doctors
- anything about how success or failure of TII would affect Michael financially
 - any documents or communications with Michael's staff - Grace, Karen Faye, Kai Chase and the bodyguards are explicitly named.
 - any documents about financial allowances or gifts Michael gave to Katherine and the rest of the Jacksons.
 - any document about Katherine's finances and assets
 - all social media, internet accounts, blogs, emails used by Michael, Katherine, Michael's kids and all Jacksons.
 - anything about Michael's diet, nutrition or eating disorders
 - anything about Michael's financial information as well as actual or potential bankruptcy
 - any diary, journal, calendar etc kept by Michael.
 - any autopsy reports
 - documents about any mental health issues Michael suffered through his lifetime.
 - any documents or communications about substance abuse, interventions , rehab
- any documents or communications about if Michael had consideration or propensity to commit suicide.

Questions asked to Katherine include
 - Asking Katherine to explain the information she based her claims on
- how Katherine spent time with Michael between 04-09
 - any communications Katherine had with Michael about his health , addiction, substance abuse, interventions and so on.
 - communications with Michael between June 17 and June 24.
 - Katherine's impression about Michael's health
 - Michael's finances
 - any time Katherine saw Michael to take any medicine/ drug and any effects she saw
 - any time Katherine saw Michael impaired or under the effects of drugs, alcohol such as slurred speech, bloodshot eyes
 - explain any time Michael spent in rehab
 - any talks Katherine had with Michael about TII
 - explain items, objects, documents taken from Michael's residences by Jacksons.

Questions sent to Prince, Paris and Blanket include
 - asking them to identify all people that lived or worked in Carolwood from Jan 09 to June 09
 - tell about any instances anyone talking / asking them about Michael's health
 - tell about any instances anyone talking / asking them about Michael's addictions or mental health issues
 - asking them to tell how they spent time with Michael including activities they did and typical conversations they had
 - asking if they talked with Michael about his health and medicines he took
 - asking them about their impression of Michael's physical and mental health
 - all interactions and communications from June 23 to June 25
 - asking about when they first met Murray and asking them to tell when and where they saw Murray over the years.
 - asking about all their interactions , communications with Murray
 - asking if they witnessed Murray to give Michael medical treatment
 - asking if they saw Michael to take any medicine and any effects they witnessed
 - asking if they ever saw Michael impaired
 - asking about any drugs or alcohol present in Carolwood
 - any conversations they had with Michael about TII
 - their impression about Michael's physical and mental health
 - asking about their interactions with Klein
 - asking about any conversations they had about Michael with the Jacksons

Note: These requests for information and documents are done to gather information so that the parties can prepare for the trial. Just because a question is asked doesn't mean it happened or that the person has any knowledge about it. 

with LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Thank you for sharing this information. It's very interesting, for sure. Let's assume that this is real...

It looks like they may be looking for a weakness inf Michael's mental state to get out of being liable. However, he supposedly took several medical exams by Lloyd's of London and passed. One of those test should have been a psychology exam of some sort to determine if his mental ability was there.

It's quite funny to me because some of those questions would be difficult, if not impossible, for Katherine or the kids to answer. Also, I know they should be going through her lawyer but it puzzles me as to who is advising them to ignore the requests. What is the purpose when they are the ones suing AEG, not the other way around?

Also, some of the questions are financial in nature. It seems like they should be petitioning the MJ Estate to answer those questions, not Katherine.

So, to me, we'll see if anything comes of this or if this date has significance (seems like we've had this date before).

Blessings
Last Edit: June 04, 2012, 11:02:23 PM by voiceforthesilent
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

paula-c

Thank you for sharing this information. It's very interesting, for sure. Let's assume that this is real...

It looks like they may be looking for a weakness inf Michael's mental state to get out of being liable. However, he supposedly took several medical exams by Lords of London and passed. One of those test should have been a psychology exam of some sort to determine if his mental ability was there.

It's quite funny to me because some of those questions would be difficult, if not impossible, for Katherine or the kids to answer. Also, I know they should be going through her lawyer but it puzzles me as to who is advising them to ignore the requests. What is the purpose when they are the ones suing AEG, not the other way around?

Also, some of the questions are financial in nature. It seems like they should be petitioning the MJ Estate to answer those questions, not Katherine.

So, to me, we'll see if anything comes of this or if this date has significance (seems like we've had this date before).

Blessings

Speak of the " mental health " by Michael, and by that Katherine should answer questions this trial is going to be more interesting than the Murray
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I agree, Paula. I wonder if we'll be given regular updates if this goes to trial.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Tink

They're called Lloyd's of London, and they've refused to pay out, because of the "Propofol."

AEG is asking typical questions. Yes; the lawyers are the ones to answer them. Any questions deemed appropriate, are ones to be answered - through the lawyers. Some sound silly.

Medical records should be released, as is normal in any lawsuit - that's about all I can think of that would be normal. Quizzing children isn't normal. Taking the statements that are already on record from the adults in the house, that would be normal.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

skyways

Thank u @Everlasting!@

the most saddest things - that we not going to have chance see Michael before that trial and no one know how long when its starts//....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Wonder if it will even be a real trial lol...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

skyways

All that Qs from AEG is also may signify that they finally smell the rat wth MJ "death"  and wanted proof on it .
Disclaimer - only works if they NOT on IT. @@

also that info may linked well wth new discovery about Thome Thome.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

All that Qs from AEG is also may signify that they finally smell the rat wth MJ "death"  and wanted proof on it .
Disclaimer - only works if they NOT on IT. @@

also that info may linked well wth new discovery about Thome Thome.

I keep thinking about Tohme writing himself into the agreement, the horrid cut & paste job done via fax machine between he & AEG! Just what did he think he was doing!?

There were so many, many final straws that if it were me? I'd have faked my death, too - to shake the vermin out of the attic and basement!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

skyways

Well said Tink!
@@
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

finfin

US judge delays trial of Jackson show promoters to April 02 2013

The late Michael Jackson’s mother Katherine Jackson (C) arrives at the courthouse in Los Angeles in this November 29, 2011 file photo for the sentencing of Doctor Conrad Murray. A US judge on May 15, 2012 postponed until next year a trial of the promoters of Michael Jackson’s doomed 2009 comeback shows, accused by the star’s mother of sharing the blame for his death. Lawyers for AEG Live won a postponement of the trial, which had been set for September, until next April, after arguing that they need more time to prepare their case. Jackson’s mother Katherine – who claims that AEG Live pushed her son too hard to prepare for a series of 50 shows in London -had asked for the trial to be scheduled on a speeded-up priority list.- AFP Photo

LOS ANGELES: A US judge on Tuesday postponed until next year a trial of the promoters of Michael Jackson’s doomed 2009 comeback shows, accused by the star’s mother of sharing the blame for his death.

Lawyers for AEG Live won a postponement of the trial, which had been set for September, until next April, after arguing that they need more time to prepare their case.

Jackson’s mother Katherine – who claims that AEG Live pushed her son too hard to prepare for a series of 50 shows in London – had asked for the trial to be scheduled on a speeded-up priority list.

Specifically, she alleges they were negligent in letting the star be cared for by doctor Conrad Murray, who was jailed for four years last November over Jackson’s death from an overdose of powerful sedatives.

But AEG Live lawyers filed a request with Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Yvette Palazuelos last week for the trial to be delayed, saying they needed more time due to the complexity of the case.

Their legal submission also claimed that new information shows Jackson had a history of drug abuse long before the singer met Murray, hired to care for him before and during the shows at London’s O2 Arena.

On Tuesday judge Palazuelos found in their favor, putting the trial back from September 10 this year to April 2, 2013.

After the ruling, Jackson family lawyer Kevin Boyle said he could still seek a priority trial date, but suggested that the delay could actually help his clients.

“The way we keep obtaining more information, it might be beneficial,” he said.

Jackson died on June 25, 2009, from an overdose of powerful sedatives including the clinical anesthetic propofol, which Murray administered to help the singer combat chronic insomnia.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Consciousness expresses itself through creation. This world we live in is the dance of the creator." Michael Jackson

MissG

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

everlastinglove_MJ

I must admit that my first reaction was a bit cynical perhaps because AEG won a postponement of the trial. Why do they need more time? :icon_rolleyes: :suspect: More preparation time? According to the questionnaire they want to know EVERYTHING (I'm surprised they're not asking for the times MJ used the bathroom or about his color of underwear :icon_rolleyes:)..

After the ruling, Jackson family lawyer Kevin Boyle said he could still seek a priority trial date, but suggested that the delay could actually help his clients.

“The way we keep obtaining more information, it might be beneficial,” he said.

...yet, I think that this info is good news ;D, because this could mean more time is needed and granted for the investigation which is running during this hoax, which is beneficial for Michael. Time for justice, truth will prevail!

L.O.V.E. 
Last Edit: May 16, 2012, 08:06:10 AM by everlastinglove_MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions