Re: he is Michael Joseph jackson
July 27, 2010, 06:13:39 PM
Woah :shock: !
I am honestly shocked at all this! It's blowing my mind LOL :shock: !
Well 4 my little 2 cents the boot guy looks similar 2 Mike I can tell by the smile lols :P
But I dontt hink its his twin well at least I don't think :?
He also does look like Randy to me so idk :?
Now back 2 Mike. The bday thing is waayy interesting :D
I can look at Mike and see that he looks 9 istead of 11 and that's my young insticts also. He does not look 2 yrs yunger than me at all in that vid but that's just my thoughts :D
So now to Joe v Joseph. I think his middle name is Joe bcuz if Joe is on legal documents its his name. I don't believe you can put a fake name on legal documents :D
I asked my mom and she said that if u put a fake name on legal documents u get sent 2 jail so yea I believe its Joe :D
Thnx 4 listening guys :)
All of ur comments have really made me look more into this ;)
We will all find out 1 day hopefully lols :D
Peace&L.O.V.E
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Sun comes up on this new morning
Shifting shadows, a songbird sings
And if you feel alone, I'll be your shoulder
With a tender touch, you know me so well
Somebody once said, it's the soul that matters
Baby, who can really tell when two hearts belong so well

July 28, 2010, 01:00:04 AM
Aquarius - I wondered why then, now I wonder even more.  Mr Mysterious is an understatement...  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are
perfect
to me xx

July 28, 2010, 03:58:33 AM
Okay, I doubt the twin theory. Why would someone name their twin boys the SAME first name, that's just retarted, sorry. But IF you are going to go with the twin theory & say that boot guy is MJ's twin, remember that MJ had a nose job already in that pic & that there is such a thing as FRATERNAL TWINS, meaning they aren't exactly the same, they don't look alike & can even be opposite sexes. I personally doubt the twin theory but the DOB is definitely 1960, but why lie? & the name IS Michael Joe Jackson. Odd. Hmm could the boot guy in question be Jermaine by any chance? Or maybe a relative or friend? Maybe we are reaching at this point. I'm definitely on the same page as everyone else with the DOB & Full Name thing though  ;)  :o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 28, 2010, 07:24:19 AM
I am open to every theory, but in that case I am pretty sure that there was one Michael. What would be the reason to hide his twin brother? And then Mike passed away and his twin replaced him? I don't think so...
The Joe-Joseph problem still exists though :?  I don't know what to say :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nefari

July 28, 2010, 01:32:21 PM
I'd be more open to the boot guy being Randy but that is NOT Jermaine. Not not not Jermaine. Way too hot for Jermaine. But I'm more apt to think it's a family member not one of the Brothers at all. But to me he still looks more like Michael than any of the other Brothers....and I mean Michael from that time and even before. It's the smile. This guy is a hunk! Wish we knew who he was even if he's not in any way related to the hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

July 28, 2010, 03:06:40 PM
Quote from: "nefari"
I'd be more open to the boot guy being Randy but that is NOT Jermaine. Not not not Jermaine. Way too hot for Jermaine. But I'm more apt to think it's a family member not one of the Brothers at all. But to me he still looks more like Michael than any of the other Brothers....and I mean Michael from that time and even before. It's the smile. This guy is a hunk! Wish we knew who he was even if he's not in any way related to the hoax.

LOL I was just kidding about it being Jermaine, OBVIOUSLY there's no way! I don't think he's a brother & I don't think MJ has a twin & IF he did his twins name would NOT be Michael, what would be the point in that?  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 14, 2010, 10:20:21 PM
Maybe there were two babies born, one in 1960 and one in 1958. We have the two year age difference.

There used to be labor laws concerning how many hours a child could work... remember the Olson twins... and I think they used twins on "little house on the prarie" not sure if I am remembering corectly.

Both babies would not have had to have been given the same name at birth. One could have changed the name latter. So then we would have one... Michael Joe and one Michael Joseph...

Looking over the credits for the "This is it" CD credit is given to both Michael joseph and Michael J Jackson... If we were talking about the same person would the producers of the CD want to keep the name consistant?

We have also seen Michael at different heights... If you do an internet search for Mike's height you get several different answers.  

We all know Mike had some plastic surgery done... not big deal... but what if it was to keep the two looking alike?  

Don't forget the will.... signed by Michael while we know he was in NY??? and its still be accepted as leagal, not even being reviewed????

The MB documentry... it looks like two different people.. The Mike in the burgandy shirt looks different than the one shown in the earlier footage....You can chalk that up to being taped over 8 months but the personalities are different as well... Burgandy shirt Mike is more stable, more self assured, than the Mike in the hotel room holding blanket... watching that piece almost made me think of my mother who is bi-polar and manic.....Compare Mike at the end of the show to the one wearing black and white holding blanket.... personalites are too different....The interview questions and answers almost seemed like they were taken from the Oprah interview years before... like someone had studdied that interview.

We have people swearing Mike was gay, yet we have women swearing that they were with him...and he was married to LMP. The courts have rejected requests for dna tests to prove paternity... yes I know there are a lot of quacks out there but what if just one of these so called "MJ love kids" really is his?
Why is everyone so reluctant to do dna?

Why didn't he use his own sperm to have children? I am sory I don't believe he did. and his reasons are his own... and yes he loved them and they are his children. but they are white... In my humble opinion, both of his kids would not look totally white if he had used his own sperm.  I think blanket was adopted. Maybe he felt having his own biological children would make it too tempting for Debbie to keep them... I don't know.

I do believe that over the years we have seen more than one MJ. Just too many contrerdictions.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

September 15, 2010, 04:31:32 AM
The twin theory; why would the family hide a child?
One Michael replacing other for the shows?. Workers of the show would have known.
That kind of secret can´t be kept for too long. We are talking about a human being (2 of them). The double theory fits better in to the picture just for the morality involved.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

*Mo*

September 15, 2010, 08:54:43 AM
Quote from: "Gema"
The twin theory; why would the family hide a child?
One Michael replacing other for the shows?. Workers of the show would have known.
That kind of secret can´t be kept for too long. We are talking about a human being (2 of them). The double theory fits better in to the picture just for the morality involved.

I have never understood nor will I ever understand the "why would the family hide a child" or "how could the family hide a child" comments.  If there is a "missing Jackson" and he is Mike's double (we dropped the biological twin theory months ago already, but very few people seem to have picked up on that) then he has been in plain sight all the time.  The only thing we don't know is his name.  

Indeed, there used to be labor laws concerning how many hours a child could work.  We know Mike had to lie about his age, that is a documented fact.  We have Michael Joseph Jackson born on August 29, 1958 but we also have the Intelius file of Mike J. Jackson, born January 28, 1960.

Look at some of the old pictures from the Jacksons.  They are time stamped, but when you look at the kids themselves I can't help but wonder if those kids aren't older than they are according to the time stamps.

Regarding keeping secrets: the best kept secrets are those involving a lot of money.  Michael Jackson has been THE person to make money off for 4.5 decades.  To reveal a secret like that would be to kill the goose that lays the golden eggs.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

September 15, 2010, 01:41:52 PM
Quote from: "*Mo*"
(we dropped the biological twin theory months ago already, but very few people seem to have picked up on that) then he has been in plain sight all the time.  The only thing we don't know is his name.  

In this context, twin implies biological to the average reader, including myself ;)  

We have Michael Joseph Jackson born on August 29, 1958 but we also have the Intelius file of Mike J. Jackson, born January 28, 1960.

Does that intelius file explain if that Mike J. Jackson is connected 100% to the Jackson Family?

Regarding keeping secrets: the best kept secrets are those involving a lot of money.  Michael Jackson has been THE person to make money off for 4.5 decades.  To reveal a secret like that would be to kill the goose that lays the golden eggs

If one is dead and the other one is alive, why to show the world one is gone at all?
The easiest is to go on making people believe that he (only one) is still alive and have a private funeral for the deceased one.

I believe MJ had a double, but not in this context, basically because to me looks too elaborated and machiavelic  :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

*Mo*

September 15, 2010, 01:59:05 PM
We have Michael Joseph Jackson born on August 29, 1958 but we also have the Intelius file of Mike J. Jackson, born January 28, 1960.

Does that intelius file explain if that Mike J. Jackson is connected 100% to the Jackson Family?
Well, Michael Jackson's real estate is listed under Mike J. Jackson's name.  How about that?

Regarding keeping secrets: the best kept secrets are those involving a lot of money.  Michael Jackson has been THE person to make money off for 4.5 decades.  To reveal a secret like that would be to kill the goose that lays the golden eggs

If one is dead and the other one is alive, why to show the world one is gone at all?
The easiest is to go on making people believe that he (only one) is still alive and have a private funeral for the deceased one.
I do believe that someone died on June 25 2009 and had a private burial.  I remember seeing a video of the Jacksons having a "rehearsal" of the funeral on July 6, on a lawn.  Why would they rehearse a funeral on a lawn when they planned a memorial the next day in Staples Center..?

It's clear that Mike has a huge purpose with hoaxing his death, and therefor he had to "die".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

September 15, 2010, 02:10:34 PM
Well, Michael Jackson's real estate is listed under Mike J. Jackson's name. How about that?

(excluding the "double" theory in this case)
Makes me think as well that MJ could have had 2 id´s? One listed with 1958 as a date of birth and the other with 1960? Possible reason; avoiding labour law punishments?

Is there any ID pusblished of this Mike J.Jackson where we can read his height or see a pic?
I am sure I have not been following the threads regarding this topic. I am full of questions.

Mike J and Michael J, double trouble  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

Hazzely

September 24, 2010, 07:18:58 AM
latoyajackson You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   That's the official LaToya Taj confirmed it.

@latoyajackson Dear Latoya, I was wondering about Michael's middle name. Is it Joe or Joseph? I would be grateful if you answer:) Hugs!
12:27 PM Sep 23rd via web
Retweeted by you and 24 others

@neverendinghop it's Joe!
1:11 PM Sep 23rd via Twitter for iPad in reply to neverendinghop
Retweeted by you and 60 others
Reply Retweeted (Undo)
neverendinghop

Wasn't LaToya the one in charge of giving the information for the autopsy report and so the rest of documents why did she give the name "Joseph" and not "Joe" ? :s
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

September 24, 2010, 07:25:18 AM
hmmmm......

then i got this:

latoyajackson    @jenwren20 That mistake has alway been made because his middle name is after my father, Joseph, but my mother shorten it to Joe at his birth
10 minutes ago via Twitter for iPad in reply to jenwren20 :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
For All Time x x x

Hazzely

September 24, 2010, 07:28:13 AM
Quote from: "jenwren20"
hmmmm......

then i got this:

latoyajackson    @jenwren20 That mistake has alway been made because his middle name is after my father, Joseph, but my mother shorten it to Joe at his birth
10 minutes ago via Twitter for iPad in reply to jenwren20 :roll:

Interesting,... then she needs to answer the questions about the legal documents :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login