Good Lets Dance

Re: What the Hell Is This???
May 08, 2010, 02:16:08 AM
Quote from: "blue moon"
Why did he put make-up on his cleft? It also lookes a little bit wiped out to the right.

You peeps really are delusional -Who The F cares About Makeup on a Cleft? (That is Your Question When the KOP Has been Murdered? - Make up on His Cleft?) Guess What Guys, I'm Outta Here. You all are living in Fantasy Land. I just came to the Conclusion MJ was Murdered and You all would Rather live in your Artificial World of Fantasy and Denial than care enough to "Investigate" WHO Killed Him. I mean it's these constant "Fluff" Posts about childhood photos, little poems, etc. that tell me this. Really Important Posts come up here about ACTUAL Reality and these posts are Ignored and Fade to the Bottom and Go Unread. I woke up tonight! I am going to leave here and Fight against those who killed MJ.You can stay here in your little Fantasy Land amd pretend that this is a hoax.I had Hoped it was all along but the BAD GUYS DID HIm. If you Really Care About MJ you will want to investigate Them instead of some Imaginary "Hoax" that was set up to distract you from finding MJ's Killers. This here is the real Mind Control - They want to convince you MJ is alive so you won't demand justice for his murder - Can't you see through this? (MJ - I am Out to Get Justice For You NOW- Not Stay Here in Some Cyber-Induced Fantasy Land created by Some Stranger as a Diversionary Tactic)
If You Really Care About MJ Wake UP and Go After Those Responsible - Not hang out here in Fantasy Land)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

May 08, 2010, 02:27:56 AM
ok were are you going to do this flght in my view - its the business men that got him - i call it putting him in the kill box - so where are you going to do this fight

justice4 mj is focused against murray - he maybe the instrument, but not the cause - if you get me

and then you have to think was there a dependency - if so who are responsible for that

its more complex

it think - but if he only took those kinds of drugs on tour  and he was under pressure from the business men who do you approportion the blame

just talking if you try anything with these businessman when there is no causation and link you will end up in jail  - whats your plan

are you going to join justice4mj or another - if so please take the time to discuss - others may be interested.

and just because we go all pink and fluffy does not mean we dont think the same as well  - please pm me - im interested

i can see your mad -
Last Edit: May 08, 2010, 02:36:22 AM by the arabian nights
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 08, 2010, 02:32:06 AM
Well by all means... don't let the door hit you on your way out.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

May 08, 2010, 02:32:53 AM
ouch
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 08, 2010, 02:34:05 AM
Quote from: "the arabian nights"
ouch

Not you! You probably knew that already but thought I'd clarify just in case.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

May 08, 2010, 02:45:57 AM
thanks but i do think that lets dance has a good point

strip away the upset for a moment and look at the sentiments -

i know many deny his death i have said he is alive and dead in equal measure - so book me into the hospital now

but say he is dead - we all have to consider this - how do you get justice? who is truly accountable?

i refer to the play i have seen so many times "An Inspector Calls" everyone was responisble for the death of the woman so many missed opportunities.

and then at the end the house breaking in two [stage play] when they finally realised.

i know pp say dont bash the family - but this death started a long time ago and was contributed to be so many businessmen included, doctors, medica, us - oh yes we all had a hand to play, maybe not directly, and mike too [thats not going to go down well]

i see mike as the sweetest of pp, an angel walking this earth, but its those sweet pp that always get the brunt of things, i see that in life generally - its so sad

but back to this - how do you get justice - when truly you cant say it is one event, one person, that caused the distruction of another, the drug may have been the last straw - oh hell i hate writing like this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Good Lets Dance

May 08, 2010, 03:11:20 AM
Quote from: "the arabian nights"
ouch

This is the type that that is "Beyond" Reaching, so Don't even try. It was the P. Lopez "Suicide" that did it for me. Although I was in this forum cause I admit I was "Delusional" like them....But I was affected 2 wks. Prior to 6/25/09 and I wanted to be in Denial of what I received "Psychically" ...meaning I just Refused to accept MJ's Death on a *Reality* Level, (Which I feel many others have experienced as well) What I can say is I KNEW he was dead (based on past comparative Intuitive Experiences) However, I Refused to Accept That this was True (meaning maybe Emotionally?- What ever I was Un-willing to Accept that he was dead- it Just Would NOT Register in my Brain/Mind) That's the best way I can describe it :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Good Lets Dance

May 08, 2010, 03:33:08 AM
Quote from: "jessicakthx"
Well by all means... don't let the door hit you on your way out.

This is the type that is "Beyond" Reaching, so Don't even try. It was the P. Lopez "Suicide" that did it for me. Although I was in this forum cause I admit I was "Delusional" like them....But I was affected 2 wks. Prior to 6/25/09 and I wanted to be in Denial of what I received "Psychically" ...meaning I just Refused to accept MJ's Death on a *Reality* Level, (Which I feel many others have experienced as well) What I can say is I KNEW he was dead (based on past comparative Intuitive Experiences) However, I Refused to Accept That this was True (meaning maybe Emotionally?- What ever I was Un-willing to Accept that he was dead- it Just Would NOT Register in my Brain/Mind) That's the best way I can describe it :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

this1crazygirl

May 08, 2010, 04:38:34 AM
LOVE MAKES US COME BACK HERE AND THE UNDESCRIBABLE FEELING OF EMPTINESS. after MJ passed I was extremely sad. maybe even depressed as if it was my own family member. I just knew that with the international level of friends MJ had that someone would do something in protest (Jesse J, Al S, Louis F. Nelson M, Wildlife groups, Environmental groups, United Negro College Fund but no, no one has said or done anything  :cry: ) of the 4 year sentence CM may get... that was strange to me and by January I was done with people period. I just happened to find this site in Feb on YT. The 3000+ users here are few in comparison to the millions of MJ fans so if we come here for some relief and to wait out the court hearings to see what happens and crack jokes and remince on pics and videos and see things we never noticed before what is wrong with that. Spew your anger elsewhere cause we are opened minded people with real lives, so the one who is delusional is you because the internet itself is a fantasy land so wake up on that. Our interaction on here is out of love. Sorry we are not behaving as you wish but hey thats how life is. And by the way that is a sweet pic LOL :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 08, 2010, 05:26:34 AM
Thome Thome is aggressive towards MJ & MJ looks pissed off in both of those pictures. In one of them his expression says it all, the other one he is smiling but it is a tight smile like Thome is telling him something that is pissing him off. Also, he was very aggressive towards him at the O2 conference too, Michael seemed piss there as well. I do think that was MJ by the way, he just had a different wig & different makeup. He was irritated, so his attitude was different as well. As for MJ knowing about Thome, I'm sure he knew about everyone's intentions around him, he wasn't dumb or naive. However, these people were introduced to him through people he trusted, so he gave them a chance. Once they were in his inner circle, they were hard to get rid of. There's a simple explanation for why he put up with it, he feared Thome & he was probably threatened. I don't buy the drug addict story but I wouldn't put it past the bad guys to try drugging him to make him act how they wanted him to. Also, he had fired Thome Thome & as we see, he still thinks he's MJ's advisor, he wouldn't take no for an answer, that's pretty damn creepy. Anyways, as far as Halima & Jermaine are concerned, I think Jermaine is sketchy but I refuse to believe he wanted to kill his brother. Halima is his wife, but she acts like a manager in the Reality show. She also tried to instigate drama between Jermaine & the other brothers about the tribute. She kept pushing & pushing to make him say something to them. She's a little off to me as well. So who knows about her & who knows about Jermaine. I am stuck in the middle, on the one hand I want to believe he got out alive & somethings still point to that but at the same time I know that he could in fact be dead. I too think it's important now not to focus on the "signs" of the hoax or reasons he would fake his death but to focus on the whos of the situation. Who would he be running from or who set out to kill him off. We are very close with the O2 conference & Peter Lopez, let's keep investigating that. & to the person who is upset, yes this is a hoax site & investigation site but we are also MJ fans, so if someone wants to post a MJ video or poem or whatever, they are free to do that. Although, I get your frustration. I just don't think you need to be rude to get your point across. Saying that people here are in a Fantasy Land, a lot of people here are really investigating every angle. & the people who want badly to believe he survived aren't delusional, they aren't ready to let go. So what? Let them feel how they want to feel. No, we don't have concrete proof of a hoax, we just see things. But there's no concrete proof of a murder either, just things that we see that make us think it could be real, yet you say it like you know for sure, 100% that it's true. We don't know that for sure yet. & we see people who we think are shady or could be involved but maybe we are just seeing things there too. He could have been an addict & ultimately killed himself with all the drugs. He could have been murdered. He could be alive. None of it can be proven. SO until it is, all of us are seeing things & could be called crazy, including yourself.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

May 08, 2010, 07:25:53 AM
All opinions are respected and can be voiced and my take on this is that this is a hoax and MJ is alive. I am not convinced of murder and we do not have all the relavent information about the Lopez case. So that too remains suposition. I don't believe I am delusional but I respect your opinion to view me such if you wish....it won't change my view.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMike

May 08, 2010, 07:39:43 AM
All opinions are respected and can be voiced and my take on this is that this is a hoax and MJ is alive. I am not convinced of murder and we do not have all the relavent information about the Lopez case. So that too remains suposition. I don't believe I am delusional but I respect your opinion to view me such if you wish....it won't change my view.

100% agree, maybe i'm naive or still in denial like some think but i still think that he is alive, im almost sure in it
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

MissG

May 08, 2010, 08:51:06 AM
Quote from: "Good Lets Dance"
Prior to 6/25/09 and I wanted to be in Denial of what I received "Psychically" ...meaning I just Refused to accept MJ's Death on a *Reality* Level, (Which I feel many others have experienced as well) What I can say is I KNEW he was dead (based on past comparative Intuitive Experiences)

Pls, explain yourself.
Are you saying that you have medium habilities? or am I not getting your point?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

May 08, 2010, 08:55:01 AM
I hate it when these dudes think they can drag Michael around like that. I would slap them silly and tell them leave him alone!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Speechless, Speechless, That\'s how you make me feel!!!
I Love You now and forever Michael

May 08, 2010, 09:01:37 AM
I think that Thome Thome needs a swift kick in the behind.....one so hard it will send him into orbit!  This, to me, looks like he is treating MJ in a rather aggressive fashion. MJ's look is one of defiance and the body language to me is not good....see MJ's closed fist, tight facial expression and extended head????  Yep, I think MJ would have loved to slug Thome Thome if he could have only lowered his standards (but he was above that poor behavior).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal