Re: Dr. Conrad Murray Ties One On
January 04, 2011, 03:31:31 PM
This is just a question that popped into mind and I'm sorry if this is off topic but if Dr. Conrad Murray is an actor or as some speculate, Michael himself, then what does that mean in the case of James Brown?? Wasn't Conrad Murray Brown's doctor during Brown's last years? I just wonder if this adventure and Brown are connected somehow with this doctor, besides the obvious.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

Tarja

January 04, 2011, 03:32:28 PM
I wish I had a video

this looks like a print screen

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]I won\'t be using this account/ID name anymore. My name is Yulia, for who wants to know. Souza, you can delete this account if you want to.I\'m not using it anymore.[/size]

~Souza~

January 04, 2011, 03:33:20 PM
Quote from: "Tarja"
this man is really huge and just by looking at him I can tell you he's around 1.90- 1.93 cm
That's not THAT huge. It seems huge because the Americans are all quite short.

@looking4truth: it was denied by James Brown's family recently that Murray was his doctor. I guess it's somewhere on the forum.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: new pic of murry
January 04, 2011, 03:35:36 PM
Quote from: "mrtoki"
is it me or is there writing on the fence behind him??? and look at his belt buckle it looks like the eyes of mj..??? look and tell me what u think..
I see the writing...I see a "M" and a "K" as well as some other letters I cant make out. Everything about Murray looks off to me....hes too skinny and I just cant get over his skin and his hands. Not to mention that hes out n about n NOBODY ever approaches him, much less the fact that hes out at all n looking so composed. I'd be a nervous wreck.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tarja

January 04, 2011, 03:35:47 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
this man is really huge and just by looking at him I can tell you he's around 1.90- 1.93 cm

@looking4truth: it was denied by James Brown's family recently that Murray was his doctor. I guess it's somewhere on the forum.

yes, not actually huge, but a man at his 1.93 is very very tall if we regard the average height of a man. And Michael is way shorter than that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]I won\'t be using this account/ID name anymore. My name is Yulia, for who wants to know. Souza, you can delete this account if you want to.I\'m not using it anymore.[/size]

Serenitys_Dream

January 04, 2011, 03:38:30 PM
Paisley
Plant symbolism in Indian tradition includes the mango and the lotus flower. Mangos, and mango leaves, have long been used in various parts of India to symbolize fertility and/or good fortune. The typical shapes in Paisley patterns are based on the shape of the mango.

The Mango
Many plants, flowers, trees and fruit appear as metaphors in the discourses and literature of Buddhism.  For example, Nagarjuna wrote,
"Human beings should be seen as Mangos -- to be distinguished in this manner:

Unripe but ripe looking,
        ripe but unripe looking,
        unripe and also unripe looking,
        ripe and also ripe looking."

Also, due to the strong tradition of herbal medicine, and the fact that various trees and flowers figure in the life story of the Buddha, growing things are prominently featured in Himalayan iconography, especially in Tibetan painted scrolls [tangkas].

Often, they are featured as offerings.  For example, the twelve animals that "rule" the years of the eastern 60-year cycle are depicted in the Tibetan cosmic chart each one bearing a leafy branch in its right, and a ripe fruit in its left hand.

At the Jewish autumn festival of Sukkot, worshipers also bear a fruit and leafy branches.

Sukkot
Sukkot(Feast of Booths, Feast of Tabernacles) is a Biblical holiday celebrated on the 15th day of the month of Tishrei: late September to late October).

The Hebrew word sukkōt is the plural of sukkah, "booth or tabernacle", which is a walled structure covered with flora, such as tree branches or bamboo shoots. The sukkah is intended as a reminiscence of the type of fragile dwellings in which the ancient Israelites dwelt during their 40 years of wandering in the desert after the Exodus from Egypt.

This link was previously posted by someone else. I can't recall in which thread that was but I did research this information and it lead to the Feast of Tabernacles.  :shock:

Please click the link to read as it is quite long:

Couple of excerpts...

JUDGMENT DAY: MAY 21st, 2011
The Bible teaches that on May 21st, 2011, only true believers elected by God to receive salvation will be raptured (taken up) out of this world to meet the Lord in the air and forever be with the Lord.

Five months after May 21st, 2011 will be October 21st, 2011.  It so happens that October 21st of 2011 is also the last day of the Biblical Feast of Tabernacles (held simultaneously with the Feast of Ingathering). Tabernacles is held in the 7th month of the Hebrew calendar.  The way God speaks of this feast in the Bible is very significant.

The Feast of Tabernacles/Ingathering was said to be in the “end of the year” even though it was observed in the Hebrew 7th month, which is not the end of the year. The reason for this is that the spiritual fulfillment of this particular feast is the end of the world. The date October 21st, 2011 will be the last day of the Feast of Tabernacles and the last day of earth’s existence. The Bible describes what will take place on October 21st, 2011.

All I have to say at this point is wow...a neck tie?

Neckties
Ties have been used to proclaim status, occupation, and even identity, as well as allegiance to a group or cause, often military. After 2,000 years of Tie History, the necktie is still a powerful way to symbolize, commemorate, or show membership.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 04, 2011, 03:40:25 PM

@looking4truth: it was denied by James Brown's family recently that Murray was his doctor. I guess it's somewhere on the forum.[/color]

Oh okay thanks. I wonder who started that rumor. Hmmm... I guess it'll be a mystery for now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

January 04, 2011, 03:41:23 PM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
can someone tell me how we know murrys height? just wondering not picking a fight.

i'm a lover not a fighter  :D

I don't think anyone knows the exact height, but you can tell just by looking at video that he's well over 6 feet tall. I'd even dare to say 6"6. He towers over the people he's near, which is an indication that he's nowhere near Michael's height, or most average people for that matter. Hope that helps some.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
June 25, 2009 - The Day I Woke Up

January 04, 2011, 03:44:28 PM

what? that's not true,
Last Edit: January 04, 2011, 03:44:41 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

January 04, 2011, 03:44:41 PM
Quote from: "_Anna_"
Quote from: "_Anna_"
Quote from: "VeryLittleSusie"
OMG! Looks like Murray's head imposed over Michaels "I'll-button-up-my-shirt-body"!!!

I really hope this Murray is MJ in disguise!  :?
I can't understand how can someone think it's Michael in disguise when seeing Murray standing. I would at least understand the suspicion when he's sitting, but standing this man is 6'3'', Michael is 5'11. Don't tell me that he can disguise the height too. I'm sorry but it's absurd.

And I thought you were the photoshop expert here? :?
well, of course one can photoshop and put a bigger resized Murray on a smaller background to make him look huge, but it's not only this photo. You've seen Murray on video, didn't you? His height is not fake.
I have seen different Murrays, and Mike is the master of illusion. So as long as this Murray looks familiar, I'd say anything is possible.

It has been said many times that Murray is 6'3", same height as Danny Glover who played the president in 2012 and was one of the celebs in the Liberian Girl video. Who knows? But to me it's very possible (definitely with just pictures) that MJ himself wore the mask a few times as well.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

January 04, 2011, 03:47:23 PM
Quote from: "imred"

what? that's not true,

For me it is imred. I am Dutch and the Dutch are the tallest people in the world. 6'3" is pretty normal here. Both my brothers are that height and my grandpa is as well. I am avarage with my 5'8" and 2 of my friends (women) are between 6' and 6'1". So to me Americans are short.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AndreaTopic starter

January 04, 2011, 03:48:49 PM
I have seen different Murrays, and Mike is the master of illusion. So as long as this Murray looks familiar, I'd say anything is possible.

It has been said many times that Murray is 6'3", same height as Danny Glover who played the president in 2012 and was one of the celebs in the Liberian Girl video. Who knows? But to me it's very possible (definitely with just pictures) that MJ himself wore the mask a few times as well.

Yes, I remember the thread on Danny Glover...and he does seem to have "ties" with Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 04, 2011, 03:51:59 PM

what? that's not true,

For me it is imred. I am Dutch and the Dutch are the tallest people in the world. 6'3" is pretty normal here. Both my brothers are that height and my grandpa is as well. I am avarage with my 5'8" and 2 of my friends (women) are between 6' and 6'1". So to me Americans are short.
not all Americans are short, there's 900 million people living in America. How in god name you know Americans are short? I'm sorry, but your theory is incorrect
Last Edit: January 04, 2011, 03:56:47 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 04, 2011, 03:53:17 PM
Well, he can wear special high heeled shoes (remember "Smooth Criminal" pateted shoes? Anything is possible...)
I'm not saying that I'm sure or believe MJ is Murray but I just wanted to say it would be awesome if it turned up that the role of Murray was played by Michael... This would be a trick of the Millenium...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

January 04, 2011, 03:54:34 PM

what? that's not true,

not all Americans are short, there's 900 million people living in America. How in god name you Americans are short? I'm sorry, but your theory is incorrect

In a larger scale of things (the world) I would say 6"3 is pretty tall compared to a universal average. Some Americans are tall, ty the way. Not all are short. I'm 14 and 5"6 ... I don't consider myself short.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions