Re: Dr. Conrad Murray Ties One On
January 04, 2011, 03:58:57 PM
Quote from: "backstager"
Quote from: "imred"
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "Tarja"
this man is really huge and just by looking at him I can tell you he's around 1.90- 1.93 cm
That's not THAT huge. It seems huge because the Americans are all quite short.

@looking4truth: it was denied by James Brown's family recently that Murray was his doctor. I guess it's somewhere on the forum.
what? that's not true,

For me it is imred. I am Dutch and the Dutch are the tallest people in the world. 6'3" is pretty normal here. Both my brothers are that height and my grandpa is as well. I am avarage with my 5'8" and 2 of my friends (women) are between 6' and 6'1". So to me Americans are short.
not all Americans are short, there's 900 million people living in America. How in god name you Americans are short? I'm sorry, but your theory is incorrect

In a larger scale of things (the world) I would say 6"3 is pretty tall compared to a universal average. Some Americans are tall, ty the way. Not all are short. I'm 14 and 5"6 ... I don't consider myself short.
But she/he said "Americans", its plural. She/he is saying all American are short, i don't but that
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

January 04, 2011, 04:02:29 PM
this man is really huge and just by looking at him I can tell you he's around 1.90- 1.93 cm

@looking4truth: it was denied by James Brown's family recently that Murray was his doctor. I guess it's somewhere on the forum.
what? that's not true,

For me it is imred. I am Dutch and the Dutch are the tallest people in the world. 6'3" is pretty normal here. Both my brothers are that height and my grandpa is as well. I am avarage with my 5'8" and 2 of my friends (women) are between 6' and 6'1". So to me Americans are short.
not all Americans are short, there's 900 million people living in America. How in god name you Americans are short? I'm sorry, but your theory is incorrect
You don't have to feel offended, I am simply explaining why I say that Americans are short. What a discussion...

I am also not saying ALL Americans are short, but for me the AVARAGE height of Americans is short, compared to the Dutch:

The Dutch average height (men and women combined) is 6'1", the American male 5'9" and American woman 5' 3.8". But no sweat, nothing to feel offended by... :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 04, 2011, 04:19:45 PM

what? that's not true,

You don't have to feel offended, I am simply explaining why I say that Americans are short. What a discussion...

I am also not saying ALL Americans are short, but for me the AVARAGE height of Americans is short, compared to the Dutch:

The Dutch average height (men and women combined) is 6'1", the American male 5'9" and American woman 5' 3.8". But no sweat, nothing to feel offended by... :?

talk about going off topic sheeesh
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

January 04, 2011, 04:22:02 PM
Quote from: "mrtoki"

what? that's not true,

Who me? I didn't make an issue out of it here, I only explained one of my statements after someone clearly felt offended by it. Is there a problem mrtoki?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 04, 2011, 04:25:40 PM

what? that's not true,

Who me? I didn't make an issue out of it here, I only explained one of my statements after someone clearly felt offended by it. Is there a problem mrtoki?

u must be in your menstrual cycle lol ....no theres no problem
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

January 04, 2011, 04:30:25 PM
back on subject i also keep thinking : the ties that bind

yeah point me in the direction of my jacket i know i know  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

~Souza~

January 04, 2011, 04:40:24 PM

what? that's not true,

You just got a warning. I do not have to take remarks like that. Ever heard of respect?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

January 04, 2011, 04:42:38 PM
In a day like today that the minds of the fans is heated
 Murray gives a walk to exhibiting its new tie without anyone bothered, another photo taken before June 25 or who knows when. In the photos of Murray on the beach is fat, here is weak.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

suspicious mind

January 04, 2011, 04:43:21 PM

what? that's not true,

You just got a warning. I do not have to take remarks like that. Ever heard of respect?

oh come on guys PPPPPPPPLLLLEEEEAAASSSSEEEE
i am beggin' here
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

January 04, 2011, 05:02:15 PM

And TMZ is right, that tie is just horrific!
It definitely is; but do you think this tie-thing has a hidden meaning?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You know, I´m serious, dude!" (Akon) LOL

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
January 04, 2011, 05:12:26 PM

what? that's not true,

WTH? Seriously I was reading this thread and saw where it drifted off topic, so I continue to read the novel; it is getting good now...Then BAM this statement by mrtoki...LMAO I REALLY DID. Everything always gets blamed on the woman's time of the month...lol

I am American but, I have Dutch in my family genes...so I am 5' 11 and yes alot of the Americans are short compared to me. I tower over them.  8-)

Peace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 04, 2011, 05:14:46 PM
From another forum

Muhammad says the doctor asked at one point whether anyone knew CPR.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

January 04, 2011, 05:36:26 PM
I remember watching the DVD info of how they make the scale sizes between large Gandalf and hobbit-sized Frodo in the Lord of the Rings, and it was very interesting. But now on Youtube all I could find was this, but it's still giving the idea how an illusion of great height could have been given to Murray throughout this whole hoax. Lord of the Rings is proof it can be done. Then on top of sizing, a disguise. This after all a live Thriller movie. All is possible. Starting at 1:02 and 8:10.
[youtube:2mcmz7xu]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEI51ikcMJI&feature=related[/youtube:2mcmz7xu]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 04, 2011, 05:53:13 PM
Okay, I used to think Murray was just Michael in a really good disguise, then so many people on this forum were calling me crazy & saying rude things so I dropped it :roll: But i don't care, I'm back to thinking that. I saw this picture, and the way he's standing, his eyes, his facial expression & his hands just look like Michael's to me... remember? this guy didn't even exist (technically) before June 25th. We had NO photos of him, until we complained about it, then we got a few supposedly from 2004, but to me Murray looked the exact same. :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

January 04, 2011, 05:54:21 PM
Such a coincidence that the National Photo Group is ALWAYS the one who has exclusive Murray pics. Lucky bastards! :lol:
I can't help it, but that Murray looks so familiar.

And TMZ is right, that tie is just horrific!

Ok, yeah, I was just about to ask who took the picture- as if I really needed to ask.  LOL!  Don't we know they are the ONLY game in town...? :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal